Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 04

Story Info
Brother passes test, gets threesome with sister and friend.
9.8k words
4.66
19.3k
37

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek woke late the next morning again to an empty house. Apparently, he liked to sleep in.

He found the list of chores on the fridge and got to work. He started some laundry and did some yard work, then took out the trash. In some ways it was better to work with no one at home, with no distractions or interruptions.

In the late afternoon, he heard the unmistakable sounds of the front door opening and closing again. He semi-rushed to the front door, hoping to see Amy. But he was dismayed that his mother was home first.

A few minutes later, Amy arrived home anyway, this time with her friend Jill in tow. Jill is about 5'6, brown hair with an athletic yet voluptuous build - her breasts are larger than Amy's peaches, and she wore clothing to accentuate her assets.

"Mom, Jill's staying for dinner, ok?" Amy asked.

"I don't mean to put you out..."

"Oh, don't worry about it. We're having enchiladas and margaritas!" She replied enthusiastically.

"Oh, are we celebrating?" Amy asked.

"I hope to get the call tonight."

Jill looked at Amy inquisitively.

"Mom's up for a prime-time slot, fingers-crossed!" Amy replied quietly but with anticipation.

"Derek, run up to the market and get us some chips, salsa and guacamole. And also a salad for dinner."

Amy was at the bar, looking at the drink options. "And some tequila!" She called out to her brother as he left, holding up a bottle that didn't have much left in it.

"OK ladies," their mom Claire said looking at Amy and her friend Jill. "We have an hour before I start making dinner. Shall we lounge by the pool?" She led them outside.

"I didn't bring my swimsuit," Jill said disappointingly. "And I live an hour from here."

"Well, you could wear something of Amy's, or go in your undies."

"Um," she bit her lip hesitantly.

"She's bigger than I am," Amy said, admiring her breasts.

"Or you could all just go topless," Derek replied, interrupting them.

"I bet you'd like that," Amy smirked.

"I would!"

"I thought you left already," Claire said.

"Money please..." He asked.

She handed him $100 from her wallet. "Spend more than $20 on the tequila," she gave him a look. It wasn't the volume, it was to get the good brand, not the cheap stuff he would normally shop for himself. "If I end up hungover, at least I want to feel good about it."

Derek drove to the store, eager to get back as quickly as he could. But he knew better than to risk an accident. Forty-five minutes later, he returned with a bag of groceries.

Derek went upstairs to use the bathroom, hearing noises outside by the pool. He crept quietly into his mother's master bedroom, where he could see the back deck from one of the far windows. He saw all three ladies looking lovely - two on lounges and one in the hot tub. It seemed like they were stretched out, arching their backs, exposing themselves for him. Or was that normal?

He groped his member and thought about rubbing one out - after all with a friend over he wasn't likely to get any. But he decided against it, and we back down to the kitchen.

Derek put the salad in the fridge, then the chips, salsa and guacamole into bowls. He made a batch of margaritas, preparing a serving tray and took it outside. The door slides quietly, and his presence was not yet announced.

The two younger ladies relaxed quietly on lounges. Amy lay there in a light blue bikini. She was beautiful, this he already knew. His thoughts of her changed, but some things were the same - he loved her body, had desired her for years.

Jill, he had only seen regularly dressed. Now she was stripped down. Was she in white lace underwear? He couldn't be sure. But he liked what he saw: tanned legs, smooth skin, medium-large breasts.

And then there was Claire. At 47, she was a MILF - literally. She had kept her fine body in great shape. She was 5'5, had dirty blonde hair with dark green eyes. A real beauty, she got looked over a lot. Not the least because of her large 36-DD breasts, which was something she said she got for TV.

And she was in the hot tub in her bright yellow bikini, facing them from the far side. She had her arms spread over the edge and her chest out - basking in what was left of the sun before it went down completely. Man, he thought - her tits were the best of them all, and her curves were just right.

"Amazing, right?" Jill noticed his staring at Claire but said it quietly enough for just him to have heard.

A little embarrassed, he announced himself. "Margaritas, ladies?"

"Yes please!" and "Thanks!" the girls replied.

He bent and set the tray down on the table between them, then served each one a drink. He noticed Jill's top, staring at her chest a bit too long perhaps.

"See something you like?" Jill asked, smiling.

"Yea, really!" Amy admonished him like a sister would, playfully calling him out.

"Well, I was hoping for topless," Derek said referring to the earlier comment. "But you're all looking so lovely, so pretty in the sun, it's hard not to notice."

"Why thanks!" Jill replied. Was she pressing in her arms to push up her chest on purpose? And she did appear to be in her bra and panties. Nice!

"And what about me?" Their mom Claire asked.

Derek turned. "You're the hottest of the three, for sure!" He wasn't sure why he said it that way.

"I meant, where's my margarita?" Claire adjusted her position, lowering her arms into the hot tub as she floated to the near side.

"Oh, sorry," Derek replied as he presented a drink to her, looking down sharply into her fantastic cleavage. If only he could just get a shot at her awesome tits, maybe even fuck them with his cock...

"Is your cock long?" She took a sip.

"Uh, what?" Holy shit!

"I said," his mother sounded annoyed, "is this drink strong?"

Was he hearing things? "Uh, no. Light before dinner, strong after. Just as you like it."

Derek went in the water, dunking under to wet his hair. He noticed the 3 ladies, the 3 beautiful women. But now he had to look away. He might be going crazy, but he felt they were all putting on a show. A pleasant, come look at me while I sit here pretty and press my chest out kind of show.

Or was this all in his head?

They had all enjoyed the pool until just before the sun went down. The girls also swam a bit, but now all three were in the hot tub. Derek sat nearby as he dried off. He wasn't sure if he could keep his composure in a hot tub with three hot women.

One he had already slept with, and one he might fuck - Amy had set the idea in his head that she would set him up with Jill. Was that even still an option?

And then there was his mom. A real MILF, with perfect, large, fake tits. Oh man, what was he thinking? Was he just on sexual overdrive? Was he crazy from the heat?

A smart phone alarm went off, jolting him from his thoughts.

"Derek," their mom commanded, dismissing the alarm. "Go inside and check on the enchiladas in the oven. Then set the table. I'll be in shortly to make the salad."

"Yes ma'am," Derek said, happy to focus on something else for a bit.

They all watched him walk inside, each for different reasons.

After a minute, Jill spoke. "Time to use the bathroom," she got out and started to dry off.

"Inside to the right," Amy said as she went in.

"You know, I'm happy for you two. You and Derek," mom confirmed who she meant since Jill was over.

"What?" Amy was shocked. What the fuck? How did she find out? Oh shit! Wait, she's happy?

"You two really seem to be getting along. Sibling relationships can be incredible. Brothers play with each other; sisters lean on each other. It's different for everyone of course. But a brother-sister relationship sometimes has it's, um, challenges," she chose that last word carefully. "I'm glad to see you've been spending good, quality time with each other all week," she added.

Amy almost choked. "Um, yea - it's been nice." Phew! If she only knew.

"You've had years where you were both at each other constantly, fighting all the time. And then at times you were caring and inseparable. I prefer the later of course."

"Well, sure."

"And he has stayed around home more, choosing to spend his time with you, which is nice."

"Um, he's grounded, so his options have been limited." Amy felt like she had to say something, maybe bring it back to reality a bit.

"No, I ended that a week ago. Didn't he tell you?" Her mom finished her drink.

"Um, no he didn't."

She got up to dry off. "Yea," she nodded her head. "Credit for time served for good behavior and change in attitude. Once his chores are done, he's free to go out if he wants."

Amy sat there quietly, thinking what this all meant as her mom went inside.

--------------------

Dinner was delicious, and the drinks keep flowing. The night was getting late, and everyone was having a good time.

The phone rang, and their mom excused herself to answer it. She was tipsy but could still hold a conversation. "I see, uh-huh, ok."

"And?" Derek asked, hoping the news was good.

"Well, it's down to two, and I'm still in the running!" she raised her hands in victory.

"So, what does this mean," Amy asked her mom.

"It means, I have to go to New York again soon."

"What do you think your chances are?"

"Depends on if I have to use these!" She said grabbing her tits.

"Mom?!" Amy exclaimed, asking how with her facial expression.

"I know. It's not always enough. I might have to blow the producer. Maybe let him fuck me, we'll see."

"What?" Derek couldn't believe it.

"Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last," she continued.

"Really? With the #MeToo movement - still?" Jill asked incredulously.

"Look," she replied sitting down and grabbing her drink. She was tipsy but still in control of herself. "If a guy coerces you to give it up and you have no options, that's one thing. If I seduce him to get what I want... that's different."

"What? How is that different?" Derek couldn't believe it.

"Son, listen here. It's about choice and control," she went on. "Let's say you're going on a date with Jill here, she's pretty..." she looked over at their guest - who just smiled approvingly. "Now if you say, blow me first and then I'll take you out... that's coercing her to do something you want."

"Mom!" Amy complained. Derek looked at all of them in turn, unsure what to say.

"But it's time for dinner, and she's hungry" she continued. "We all need to eat. So, Jill has a decision to make." Mom took a drink. "But" she raised a finger to make her point, "if she comes to you first and says I'll blow you before you take me out to this fancy place I've always wanted to go, that's different."

"I can't believe this," Derek said embarrassed.

"The actions were the same: blow job then dinner. But the woman's choice and control were different."

"I'd do that," Jill replied happily.

"Hey!" Amy threw a wadded-up napkin at her.

What? Jill scrunched her shoulders while downing the last of her margarita.

"Look, I've slept with guys for a lot less. Most couldn't find my clit with two hands and a flashlight. And I still ended up picking up the tab!"

"Mom!" Derek wasn't sure he liked this side of her, this side of life.

"Well, this time they're picking up the tab. This job comes with a big raise, an expense account, better hours." She enumerated the benefits counting with her fingers. "Not to mention the prime-time exposure. Maybe it leads to commercial spots and into acting - who knows. And all if I can close the deal by sleeping with some guy that I could have picked up in a bar anyway?"

"Um... more drinks everyone?" Derek asked, trying to change the subject.

"Besides," mom continued. "I need to get laid. It's been a while. It's win-win really."

Derek nearly choked as he got up from the table. "Yes, definitely more drinks." He went over to the bar and blended some margaritas.

"Speaking of a guy in a bar - hey bartender!" she pretended they were in a tavern. "Another round please!" Jill shouted enthusiastically. She was a little loud, and more than a little tipsy.

"Jill honey, if you have any more, I can't let you drive home. You'll have to spend the night."

"Um," she looked at her empty glass, then over at Amy, laughing and thinking of the options.

"OK by me," Amy replied happily. Derek wondered if he just got blocked.

"Keys!" Mom demanded them, holding out her hand to Jill and flexing her fingers.

Jill handed them over.

"Yay - more drinks!" Amy called.

--------------------

At some point it was late, the drinks were exhausted and so where the people.

Their mom rose. "Time for bed," she staggered so Amy escorted her upstairs to her room.

That left Jill and Derek alone.

"Don't worry about coercing me," Jill said.

"Sorry?" Derek questioned, putting glasses in the dishwasher.

"What your mom said earlier, about a blow job then dinner. You wouldn't be making me do something I don't want to do."

"Uh," Derek paused, "OK."

"Providing you know how to return the favor," she wasn't being shy at all. She rose from the table, approaching him at the kitchen sink.

"I, uh..."

Jill rubbed her breasts on his arm as she reached down between his legs. It felt good, and she was pretty and willing and...

Just then Derek backed off.

"What, you're not interested?" Jill pressed him.

"No, it's not that. I definitely am, uh..." Derek treaded on thin ice. "But I'm promised to someone right now. And we, we're um, exclusive." He had to turn and squirm out of her path.

"Really?" Jill had an inquisitive look on her face. "I thought you broke it off with Becca."

"Um, yea," he said knowing it was best not to lie.

"Then who?" She wouldn't let it go and followed him around playfully, flirting with him.

"Jill, please." But he couldn't tell her the truth either. He walked around to the table to clear the plates.

"Let's see," she put her finger to her chin as if solving a riddle. "Who have you been spending all this time with?" Jill asked but didn't have to. "Amy?" She said with mock surprise.

"Well, yea," Derek answered.

"It's her? You're fucking your sister?" Jill asked incredulously, but also knowingly.

"What the hell!" Derek acted offended. "I didn't say that. You asked who I was spending time with."

"That's so hot," Jill was undeterred. "She is pretty. Makes me horny just thinking about it."

"What?" He was shocked.

"I sucked off my brother once, to get what I wanted," Jill stated matter-of-factly. "I liked it so much, I went back and fucked him too."

"Holy shit..." Derek's voice trailed off.

"So, you can tell me," Jill tried to ease his dilemma. "Believe me, I understand."

"I, uh, wow..." Derek couldn't, he just couldn't. He knew he had to keep his mouth shut, at all costs. Even if that meant turning Jill away.

She moved in to corner him again. Derek stared, admiring her beauty. But it was also her confidence, her directness.

"Tell me what you did to her," she said taking his hand and placing on her chest. "And I will let you do all those things to me."

"Holy shit, what?" He looked at her and tried to resist, but she was groping at his member now too.

"Look, I already know what happened on the airplane," she played her cards, luring him in. "What else did you two do since?"

Derek found it hard to resist this hot, horny, willing woman. Particularly when she has her fingers all over his raging boner.

"I can't..." is all he could muster. He was reaching for her arm to block, but she was squirming around his grasp and still maintained hold on him, figuratively and literally.

"Tell me you fucked her from behind," Jill said. "I really want you to fuck me from behind too."

Jill lifted her leg to wrap around his waist, and she grinded against his leg.

"No!" He tried to resist, tried to push away, but his carnal desires were making it hard.

"If you're worried about Amy," Jill spoke naughtily. "I'll seduce her, and you can fuck both of us. Individually or together."

"Wait what?" he asked surprised.

"If you want to have a threesome with your sister and her new best friend," she grinded on him and kissed his neck. "All you have to do is admit what you two did!"

Fuck! Jill was making it harder and harder to resist. If only the situation were not what it was.

Derek grabbed her wrists finally, then twisted to break from her attack. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, locking her so she couldn't move.

"I really would like to fuck you all over," he spoke into her ear, pressing firmly into her from behind. "If only the situation were different."

He released her and she spun around as she backed into the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"But you're drunk. And you have an overactive imagination."

She looked at him panting, blowing her hair from in front of her face.

Just then Amy walked into the kitchen from upstairs.

"Well mom's asleep," she noticed the other two, still panting and looking at each other. "What's taking you two so long?"

Derek was dumbstruck, he couldn't think of what to say.

"He won't tell me," Jill didn't have any such problem. "And believe me, I tried my best to coax it from him."

"What? Do tell." Amy asked, not as shocked as Derek thought she would be at what her friend just did to her brother, what she put him through.

"Full court press. I offered that he could do everything to me that he did to you. I even offered him a threesome," Jill looked at him regretfully. "If he simply told me what I already know."

"What?" Derek looked over at Jill, then to Amy, then back at Jill. "How?" he stammered.

"Oh, I told her already. She knows," Amy said matter-of-factly.

"Everything?"

"Well," Amy said. "Not every detail. Although she is my new best friend!" Amy came over and put her arm around Jill - and the two looked at each other.

"In more ways than one," Jill replied. Amy cocked her head, smiling pleasantly at her girlfriend.

"But you said never to tell anyone, no matter what." Derek broke their gazing at each other.

"Right, that was a rule for you," Amy replied to him. "A lady needs to keep her reputation. I can keep a secret, forever. But guys, well... they can be manipulated."

"Hey, that's not fair..." he protested.

"For example," Jill interrupted. "If we made out here and now, could you keep it a secret and never tell anyone?"

"I told you, we can't, I can't..." Derek replied, somewhat reluctantly.

"I wasn't talking about you." Then Jill did something that surprised them both. She turned to Amy and kissed her. Derek couldn't believe it. Jill grabbed Amy's face, pulling them closer. Amy was surprised but not upset. She responded and put her arms around Jill's shoulders. Nearly a minute of passionate kissing. Derek still was in shock, but he wasn't about to interrupt them.

Amy finally broke, panting, looking at her with pleasure and curiosity and desire.

"Holy shit that was hot!" Derek exclaimed.

"Damn straight!" Jill replied but was still looking at Amy.

"That was better than before," Amy added, touching her lips with her finger.

"Wait, that's not your first time?" Derek asked incredulously.

"So, can you keep a secret, or what?" Jill interrupted that line of discussion. "Can you know something, and never tell anyone else, ever?"

Derek looked at the two of them. "I promise, I will never tell another soul, cross my heart." And he made the cross on his chest motion.

"It's like the saying, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." Jill commented.

"Except tonight, Vegas is in my room." Amy added as she took Jill by the hand and led her upstairs.

--------------------

Derek finished cleaning in the kitchen, then shut off the lights and scampered upstairs.

He found the two girls, his sister Amy and her friend Jill, sitting next to each other on Amy's bed. They were whispering and giggling. But they were clearly waiting for him.