Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've died and gone to heaven," Derek said as he admired the two beautiful young women.

"Heaven comes later," Amy replied naughtily as she got up and closed the door.

"Really?" He asked.

"Oh, you're definitely getting lucky tonight," she responded. But that could mean a lot of things.

Derek looked over at Jill, then back at Amy. She looked up at him with a big smile, with love in her eyes.

"What, you think you're getting to fuck Jill?"

"The thought had crossed my mind," Derek wasn't sure if he was being tested still or not.

"Think you should get rewarded for being a good boy?" Amy said naughtily, sliding up next to him, placing her hand on his arm. "I bet she would like that."

"You're such a tease!" Jill said from her position sitting on the bed. "Besides, how do I know what you said is all true? You've told me quite a story...but I still haven't seen you two do anything."

"What?" Derek asked with surprise.

As if accepting a dare, Amy stood in front of him, grabbing his neck to pull his face towards hers. He responded by putting his arms around her drawing her into the embrace. She kissed him, softly at first. Then her tongue invaded his mouth.

Instinctually, Derek fondled her breasts. She moved against him, gyrating her body into him. Derek grabbed her ass, and she moaned as their passion generated body heat, and their sweat smelled like desire. They made out and felt each other up for a couple minutes before breaking.

"That was hot!" Jill had scooted to the end of the bed to watch more closely.

"What was that for?" Derek said painting. He was acutely aware that Jill was watching them. It made him nervous, and anxious, but part of it excited him.

"Because you love me," Amy replied, gazing into his eyes.

"Well, yea," Derek replied stupidly. "You're my sister."

"And for protecting me," Amy reached into his shorts and began stroking his member.

"What?" He looked down and tried to focus.

"For keeping my secret, no matter what." He had resisted telling Jill what they had done.

"Oh, uh," Derek replied, leaning his head back against the wall, closing his eyes momentarily.

"Just like you didn't tell mom about what happened on the plane. Defending my honor, even if it has consequence for you."

"Uh..." he was still embarrassed about their situation in front of Jill. But he wasn't about to stop any of this either.

"Relax," Jill said to him. "What I said earlier is true."

"What part?"

"That I slept with my brother."

"Oh fuck, really?" he asked as Amy still massaged his cock to erection.

"You should thank me really, both of you."

"Yes! Thank you," Amy replied giggling as she still played with Derek's cock. She pulled down his shorts just enough for his erection to spring forward. She knelt in front of him and began to kiss and lick it.

"What, why?" was all Derek could muster, trying to focus. It was a little surreal, Amy didn't seem to mind that Jill was in the room, watching this play out, watching her fondle and suck her brother's cock.

"I was the one that planted the idea in your sister's head," Jill responded.

"Wait, you said you wanted this all along," he asked his sister.

"And I have," Amy replied, looking up from her position on her knees. "I just didn't know it could really work. I didn't know how to make it happen."

"So, all of this," Jill continued, driving her point home, "everything between you two since then, was because of me."

"Well... I mean..." Derek hedged.

"Starting with setting up Todd and Becca at that party," Jill said.

"What?!" the thoughts were running circles in Derek's brain. And then Amy's tongue was running circles over his cockhead. "Oh, fuck that's good..."

"Well?" Jill had her hand on her hips, tapping her finger. She was expecting something.

"Thank you, Jill," Derek managed to say as his sister jerk him and licked his head.

"Great. Now, all this is making me super fucking horny," Jill said getting antsy. "I need to get fucked. And I've been a good girl, up til now." She pleaded with them.

Amy looked up, "I agreed to oral only. He can eat you out. Besides, he's very good at that."

"Do I get a say in any of this?" Derek inquired.

"Would you refuse any of this?" Amy asked, stating the obvious.

"No, but it's nice to know I have a choice."

"It was already decided. You're our boy-toy for the evening," Jill said as she took off her top. Her ample breasts were outlined nicely in a lace bra. "Do you have an issue with that?"

"Um, No?" Derek stared at her and hoped that was the right answer.

"Wait, when did you decide this?" Derek asked his sister.

"Earlier when you went to the market, we, um, discussed things. In the hot tub." The girls giggled.

"With mom right there, lounging by the pool?"

"Yes," Amy replied.

"But..."

"Sshhh..." Amy stopped him. "We were really quiet!" She giggled again.

Amy stood up and dropped Derek's shorts to the ground which he stepped out of. She grabbed his cock in hand and let him over to the bed. "Lay here," Amy instructed him.

Derek lay where he was told, Jill scooted around one side. Amy took off her shirt, she had her bikini top on underneath. She had smaller but perky breasts; her nipples were already hard. Amy climbed on the bed, opposite Jill - on the other side of their boy-toy.

Both women were still on their knees and leaned in, over Derek. Jill reached for Amy's breast, cusping one while grabbing the back of her head with the other to pull their mouths together.

Amy accepted the kiss. Jill guided Amy's hand to her breast, and she fondled Jill through her lace bra. With her other hand Amy found Derek's cock.

"Oh yea," he moaned.

Jill pulled on Amy's bikini string, letting it fall to the side. Her breasts were average sized, but her nipples were big and erect. "Nice!" She whispered appreciatively. Derek was beside himself as the seduction played out above him.

Jill reached behind her back, releasing the clasp. She let her bra fall, exposing her breasts. Derek's jaw dropped and his eyes went wide: they were round and perfect and on display.

"Wow," Amy admired, sitting back on her legs. "No wonder the guys like you so much."

"Why thanks," Jill said appreciatively. "And some girls too." She pulled in her arms to push up her breasts, presenting them optimally. The she twisted her torso playfully for maximum appeal.

Amy stared for a minute, absentmindedly jerking her brother. Jill was beautiful, and sensual and...

Jill smiled seductively, pleased with where this was going, confident like a predator luring in its prey. She grabbed Amy's other hand and re-engaged it to her chest as their eyes locked. For a minute they continued to massage each other's breasts and gently kiss.

"Wow - you two are beautiful. This is so hot..." Derek's comment snapped their attention. "Wait, are you bi?" Derek asked excitedly.

"Each of us are, well, more complicated than a single word description. Wouldn't you agree?"

"True that." Given the current situation he wasn't going to argue.

"But if you meant to ask if I have had sex with women," Jill continued. "I've been with a couple. And perhaps one more by the end of tonight." She looked at Amy with desire in her eyes.

"Wait, what?" Amy asked, concerned. "I mean, it's just a little foreplay. Wasn't that all just to get him super excited?"

"Was it? Is this his fantasy, or yours?" Jill asked.

"Can it be both please?" Derek chimed in.

"I don't know if I think of girls the same way," Amy replied sheepishly.

"The way you kissed me earlier and felt me up... you could have fooled me."

"That was rather nice. And you are really pretty..." Amy said looking at her. Who was she trying to convince? She had this feeling but suddenly she wasn't so sure anymore.

"OK, maybe you aren't ready for that," she looked at her a little disappointed. "Just know that I am totally into you, and would sleep with you, with or without your brother. Although," she admitted while looking down at their boy-toy, "having some dick to play with is more fun too."

"What am I, a piece of meat?" Derek quipped.

"Yes. But don't worry, you're still getting lucky," Jill said to Derek, naughtily. She noticed Amy still had her hand on his member, stroking it gentle and slow.

"So just to be clear - Derek is the center of our attention. That's OK, every guy wants a threesome," she stopped cold. "Speaking of which - I better call Jack. Give me a minute," and with that she jumped off the bed and retrieved her phone from her purse.

Derek wondered what was up, and Amy quietly mouthed, 'did I say something wrong?'

"Quiet please," Jill asked them, holding her arm out as she sat back on the bed next to them.

She dialed and waited for the call to answer on the other end.

"Hey, it's me," Jill said. "How's the camping trip?"

They were all so close they could hear both ends of this conversation.

"It's great! I'd love to tell you all about it. But it's late at night, what's up," Jack asked.

"So," Jill started. "I'm spending the night over at Amy's, and I wanted to ask," she paused and bit her lip. "Would it be all right with you if I sort of, well - slept with her... and her brother?" That's when she scrunched her face and shoulders, wincing.

"Wait, did you say - and her brother?"

"Uh, yeah. He, uh... he loves his sister just as much as you love yours." Derek realized she really said a lot in that sentence. Jill looked over at Amy with wide eyes - she was still stroking her brother.

"I see," Jack replied with a significant pause. "Well, to be perfectly honest," Jack replied, "I feel a little left out here..."

"I know. The opportunity just sort of," she motioned her hands to try and come up with the right word, "presented itself. Look, I'll make it up to you," Jill countered.

"Really? Will I get the same opportunity?"

"Someday," Jill said. "Soon."

"With Amy? She's cute."

"Maybe," Jill looked at her friend, agreeing with him. "I can't speak for her just yet. But I'll try to convince her. And you know me, I normally get what I want." She winked at her friends on the bed.

"That you do."

"So, it's OK then?"

"I have two rules."

Jill mouthed 'Yes!' and eagerly gave her thumbs up to her potential lovers.

"First, whatever you do opens that gate."

"Understood," Jill agreed.

"Second, save your love for me."

"You're the best!" And with that Jill consented to his terms and hung up the call.

"Well, that's settled!" She turned back to her new playmates.

"I can't believe you just did that," Derek said.

"Look, just because I'm sleeping with my brother doesn't mean I am a total slut. In fact, I'm sort of promised to him, you know - exclusive?" She used the same words Derek had earlier.

"Sorry, I didn't mean the way it sounded."

"Think of it this way, if Amy and I were going to have a threesome with my brother, wouldn't you want to be asked if it was OK by you?"

"Well, uh..."

"You have to think of it from the other's standpoint."

"No, I mean... wait, what?"

"If you want to fuck me, and I know you do..." Jill asked driving home the point. "Would you be OK with my brother fucking Amy when it's his turn?"

Amy was thinking about it too, and it was turning her on. She started jerking her brother faster.

"Well," Derek had to think about it, noticing the increase in velocity of Amy's hand. "Maybe. I mean, as long as it's just sex and not love." As soon as he said it, a light bulb went off in his head. "And that's why he said save your love for him. Got it." He snapped his fingers.

"Looks like someone is enjoying themselves," Jill said as Derek lay back, getting a hand-job from his sister. His cock was enlarged as Amy's fingers wrapped around it. His face contorted as she jerked up and down on his rod.

Amy lowered herself next to her brother, pressing her tits into his leg. Then she positioned her mouth over him, touching his cockhead with her lips. She looked up at him, making direct eye contact.

"Oh yea," he exclaimed. Amy proceeded to suck on his cock, bobbing up and down. She looked up at him, knowing that he liked it. She grabbed the base of his member and licked the mushroom head.

"Hey, wait for me," Jill said playfully. She too repositioned herself along Derek's side. Her ample breasts rested on top of his thigh, and she crawled up to the meeting spot with lust in her eyes.

Amy held his cock out and perpendicular, an offering for her hungry friend. Jill slowly approached and puckered, getting his cockhead to line up against the frame of soft wet lips.

Jill looked at him as she engulfed his member one luscious millimeter at a time. Jill went all the way down on him, her full lips and warm mouth engulfing his cock in pleasure.

She pressed into his groin and held it a few seconds. Satisfied, she slowly pulled back up, sucking upwards, stopping at his knob. Jill locked on and sucked hard.

"Fuck that's good!"

"Holy shit," Amy watched in amazement. "You even do that better."

Jill released, naughtily looking at Derek then to Amy. "Jealous?" She asked playfully, flirtatiously.

"No," Amy replied unconvincingly, "OK yes, maybe a little."

"Of me or of him," Jill asked seductively. She teasingly licked Derek's head during this respite.

"What?" Amy was dazed.

"Maybe you want to find out what I could do for you. How good it might be...." Jill was direct and yet suggestive.

"I think we need to do some research in this area, just to be sure," Derek said enthusiastically.

"That's not what I meant," Amy retorted, play hitting Derek on his arm. "It's just that you're prettier and obviously, um, more skilled. Better at everything."

"Not better, just different," Jill replied to Amy while stroking Derek.

"Says the girl with awesome tits." Amy expressed her worries, her insecurities - maybe a little too much, but she couldn't help it, that's how she felt.

"Well, I'm pleased you like them so much, really," Jill smiled at her. "But you have two things over me for sure," Jill said honestly.

"What?"

"You're his sister and that's naughty. I can tell how much he loves you... while I'm just a pretty thing, something new and shiny."

Amy conceded that. "And?"

"Your pussy and ass are tighter," Jill added succinctly.

"Oh my god!" Amy was totally embarrassed. "Wait, how can you tell that?"

"Yea, we definitely need to do some research in this area, just to be sure," Derek chimed in.

"Down boy!" Amy hit him again, harder this time but still playfully.

"It's an educated guess," Jill said, "based on your body size, your muscles," she looked at her naughtily. "Your mouth and tongue," Jill referenced them kissing earlier.

"Still just a guess..." But Amy smiled, distracted by the pleasant memory.

"True. We'll have to do some research in this area, to know for sure." She winked at Derek while squeezing on his cock.

"Hey, I didn't agree to you two fucking," Amy interjected.

"I know, just oral," Jill concurred. "But after we finish sucking off our boy-toy here, it will be your turn, then mine. And who doesn't like getting fingered during oral?" Jill said planting a seed for later.

"Speaking of finishing off the boy-toy..." Derek interjected.

"Right," Jill said, taking charge. "Lay back and enjoy." Jill started to go down on him again. She took him in her mouth and swirled her tongue on his cock.

"Anything you say." Derek relaxed and watched.

Just then she had a thought. "Want to give him something that he'll never forget?"

"I was hoping we were," Amy replied. "But what did you have in mind?"

"Come here and suck his cock with me." Jill edged his tip and playfully licked from just within reach.

Amy angled her head in, but Jill wasn't retreating. In fact, Jill moved closer in, and their tongues touched, right on top of Derek's knob. Amy tried to move sideways, as if they had to dance around.

But Jill had other ideas. She put a hand on the back of Amy's head and held her still. She pressed in and their mouths met. They kissed with Derek's cock between their lips.

Derek's eyes went wide, and his cock twitched. "Oh, fuck yea."

Amy realized what was happening, and she totally got into it. She pushed into Jill now as they passionately kissed, both tonguing each other and his cock at the same time.

Jill guided Amy's hand to grab his base and then she did the same, locking their fingers. Amy looked in her eyes, she really knew what she was doing, and Amy appreciated her more with each minute.

"What do you think, Mr. Penis," Amy played with his cock. "Would you like a double blowjob?"

"Yes please!" She made the cartoon voice for what she thought Mr. Penis sounded like.

Derek lay back, getting his cock sucked by two lovely young women. His naughty sister and her friend Jill, who might even be naughtier. Jill appeared to be open sexually. And his sister had even kissed and felt her up, going along for the ride although Jill was clearly the aggressor, the instigator.

Derek reached with each hand, gently caressing the head of a young woman on each side of him. Jill looked at him sideways, then back into the cauldron of oral delight in front of her. Sometimes she licked, at other times she sucked. Amy tried to counter the moves with complementary actions.

"Mmm, fuck yea." Derek moaned. He reached under Jill, prompting Jill to lift. He grabbed her breast, squeezing and playing with her nipple as she moaned.

"Me too!" Amy was determined to match Jill, although it was unnecessary. Amy was his sister, and for them it was naughty and taboo. There was an excitement that Jill couldn't match, despite being pretty and more sexually adventurous.

Derek reached under Amy as she lifted, and now he had a breast from both, one in each hand. He rolled Amy's nipple, then grabbed her entire breast as she lay back down.

They held his cock in their combined hands at his base. They sucked his shaft and head with their mouths and tongue as they kissed each other in passion and lust.

"Oh, that's it!" Derek felt the twinge in his groin and pushed his hip up, pressing against their every move. The girls knew and renewed their oral attack on his hard member between them.

"Do you want to finish him?" Jill asked her friend on the other side of the cock that was about to erupt.

"Yes, but no. You deserve this one," she replied honestly.

"It's not like I get off from it," Jill said.

"Not directly. But I've sucked him off already and he showed me his, um, appreciation. If you take his load, he'll be sure to give you his full effort later. So, in the end, you will get off from it."

"Now that you put it that way," Jill smiled, resuming her attack on his cockhead. Amy dove back in, and the two of them flicked their tongues on either side of his shaft and back up to his head. The dual attack was just too much to bear.

"Oh, fuck you two," Derek groaned. "I'm going to cum!"

As he burst into their mouths, Jill pushed Amy just enough and moved her mouth directly over, capping the top of his gusher. Derek's legs bucked but their weight from either side held him down. He grabbed their breasts, a bit hard perhaps, as his body contracted and convulsed.

Three, four, five times he shot up into Jill's warm, sensuous mouth. She locked on and took him in, accepting his offering with sexual desire, lust and perversion.

"Holy shit there's a lot of cum!" Jill exclaimed, unable to stop some from dripping onto her chin. After she swallowed, she licked up some that spilled down his shaft.

"You two have been talking and teasing for an hour, so yea," Derek replied back.

Some more drops of cum oozed from his head. "Get all that," Jill instructed Amy who dove back in to lick the tip of his cock. Just a later Jill pressed back in and met her with her tongue.