Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it - Derek charged between Todd and Amy. He got off a shot at Todd's face before getting punched in the gut himself. The two grappled and Derek tackled him to the ground. He had the upper position on Todd and swung down a massive punch into arms that partially blocked his attack.

Just then someone else from the crowd tried to get in and break it up. The large, muscular twenty-something pulled Derek's shoulder and held him up, restraining him with an arm interlocked into his from behind. This allowed Todd to regroup and stand up too.

"Come on boys, let's kick his ass," Todd said to his two other friends - clenching his hands into fists. Derek realized it was three on one. And the tall guy that held him back was a bruiser, big and strong - like a football player. This was not going to be good.

"Hey, wait a minute." The bruiser paused the action. "Don't I know you?" He released one arm to turn Derek around, blocking Todd from getting at him temporarily.

"Uh, me?" Derek was momentarily confused by all the action going on.

"Yea," he nodded. Then he snapped a finger. "From the library at state, in the tutoring lab. You helped my brother and I - we had to get our grades up to stay on the team."

"JJ and Mackie," Derek's face conveyed eventual recognition. "The O-line twins."

"Man, I hated algebra. Still do. But you helped us get through until we passed our exams. I'll never forget that."

The football player released Derek to his side of the virtual ring.

"That's great. But we're still kicking his ass," Todd was fuming and took a step in.

"Hey," Derek held up his hand and tried to diffuse the situation. "Let's not ruin everyone's night out. There are kids and ladies present."

"Scared to get your ass kicked in front of everyone?"

"That ain't cool, man," JJ instead he got between them again. Just then his brother also showed up. The two men were much larger, imposing figures.

"Look here. I'm not party to your beef. But coach says not everyone has to be friends, but you don't have to be enemies either. Just agree to stay away from each other."

"Well..." Todd looked around as people started to huddle nearby to watch. He was losing his advantage.

"You and your boys go down towards the coaster," JJ pointed to one end of the boardwalk. "And you all go the other way, up to the carousel," JJ motioned for Derek, Amy and Jill.

"And if I hear any more trouble tonight from either of you," JJ had to play neutral to ensure Todd agreed. "You'll have us to answer to. Fair?"

Derek nodded his acceptance, and Todd finally relented too.

The crowd dispersed: Todd and his friends went one way, Amy and Jill the other. Derek held back for just a second.

"I owe you one." Derek offered to shake JJ's hand.

"No, that one's for free. I have a sister and love her just as much as you do yours." Derek nearly choked - but figured he meant something else, something normal.

"And I wouldn't want her to be disrespected like that, regardless of the reason for the dispute." JJ shook Derek's hand.

"Thanks just the same. If there's anything I can do..."

"Next semester mid-terms," JJ replied. "I'll be looking for you in the library. I still hate algebra."

"Deal," Derek said as they parted.

--------------------

After the boardwalk they drove back to Derek and Amy's house.

"It's late and you live far. Do you want to spend the night?" Amy asked her friend.

"Yea sure," Jill replied as they entered. "But if you want a repeat of last night, it's your move."

"I can do that," Derek replied, eagerly.

"I meant Amy," Jill looked at her friend. "I think I made my feelings clear. Now it's up to you."

"Me?" Amy asked.

"What did your mother say, it's about choice and control?"

"Anyone want a drink?" Derek asked from the bar as the two girls reclined on the sofa.

"Just not tequila please," Jill replied.

Derek looked amongst the bottles on the bar, seeing what he had to offer.

"Gin and tonic?"

"Sounds great," Jill responded. "Me too," Amy added.

"Derek, I was impressed earlier. You tried to diffuse the situation instead of showing off."

"I'm a lover, not a fighter," he replied as he cut a lime and put a slice in each drink.

"That you are," Jill agreed as Derek handed them drinks.

"Speaking of which," Amy chimed in. "You said my brother was ten times the lover Todd will ever be. Is that from... personal experience?" She asked to clarify something between them.

"Todd? He couldn't find a girl's clit with two hands and a flashlight."

"What?"

"OK, here's the thing. We fooled around once."

"Oh my God!" Amy was shocked.

"Look, it was more than a year ago. At one of his parties and I let him put the moves on me."

"Wait, did you..." Amy's voice trailed off.

"Not all the way, no," Jill confirmed. "After I sucked him off, I said it was his turn. He fumbled around and couldn't do anything - I mean, at all. When I was leaving, I told him he was lousy in bed. Anyway, he was so upset, that he started calling me names to his friends, spreading rumors."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know," Amy replied.

"How could you," Jill offered. "We weren't friends then like we are now."

"But you implied..."

"I just made that up, to get back at Todd. Although, based on what you've told me so far..."

Amy's face noticeably relaxed.

"I only said what you wanted to say but couldn't," Jill went on.

"What?"

"I could tell you wanted to defend your brother. But you can't exactly comment on his sexual prowess out in public now, can you?"

"No, um, I guess I can't," Amy considered this thoughtfully. "Thank you."

"But the problem now is, we might have to actually play that charade."

"What?" Derek asked.

"Well, in suggesting that I knew how good you are, it implies we're an item, or at least we've had sex."

"So what?" Derek countered.

"Todd is upset and will talk. And we all know how much of a manipulative bitch Becca is. The word will get out. First to our friends, then to our parents."

"This isn't the 1950's, it's OK to hook up," Derek noted.

"For you maybe," Jill retorted. "If I am going to be labeled a slut, at least it should be for good reason."

"Wait, that's not..."

"She's right," Amy cut in.

"Thank you," Jill smiled at her supporter.

"I know you prefer to tell the truth, whenever possible," Amy came over and sat next to Jill. "What if it doesn't have to be a total charade."

"What?"

"It might help us all - just for while we're out in public. And to keep our parents off our backs."

"Come again?"

"We'll have to get your brother's buy in too," Amy went on with her plan. "But if you two are in the same situation we are, then maybe we could help each other out."

"What are you suggesting?" Jill asked curiously of her knew best friend.

"You be my brother's girlfriend. But just while we're out in public, and to our parents. And I can be the same for your brother."

"What?" Derek asked.

"What about PDA?" Jill asked, already going with it.

"For now, we limit it to holding hands or a peck on the cheek."

"Really?" Derek asked, incredulously.

"I mean, what if it was the 1950's. While courting you might just hold hands. And each will be on their best behavior, if you consider the other pair in the same situation, right?"

"And going on dates?" Jill asked.

"For now, we just all enjoy things together, like tonight. Maybe even double dates. Oh my gosh..." Amy got excited. "This is going to be so perfect! It would explain why we're together all the time."

"All the time?" Jill asked happily.

"I like you, in case you couldn't tell," Amy said putting her hand on Jill's leg. "And I guess I need to make my feelings clear. Whatever this is, however long it lasts... I want us all to spend more time together."

"All of us?" Jill replied as she touched her hand and looked into her eyes.

"Yes. But we have to fix something first."

"What's that?"

"Derek," Amy asked her brother while not breaking contact with Jill. "Your secret girlfriend has a favor to ask of you."

"Anything," he replied wondering what he was getting himself into now.

"Well, your public girlfriend suggested you were ten times the lover Todd will ever be. And I don't want her to feel like she's just making stuff up, nor simply taking my word for it."

"Uh, what?"

"I need you to show her how you really *are* a better lover..."

"Uh, really?" Derek was still sitting in his chair in disbelief.

"Yea, really?" Jill perked up excitedly. "You're going to let your brother fuck me now?"

"Not just him," Amy replied. "I think it's time we both showed you how much we really like you."

Amy took Jill's drink from her hand and set it down on the coffee table next to the sofa. Jill turned towards her with anticipation.

Amy leaned in for a kiss, and Jill did more than just receive it. She held Amy's face as their lips touched. They kissed gently, passionately.

"Derek, come sit on the other side of Jill, behind her."

Amy resumed kissing her friend, reaching for her breasts as their mouths meshed. Jill returned the favor, fondling Amy as their tonguing got more aggressive.

Derek watched as they made out, touching each other. Not to be left out, he scooted in behind Jill. Then he reached around and grabbed her breasts in his strong hands, kneading them. After a few good squeezes, he reached under her shirt and found her bare breasts exhilarating.

"Oh, ah," Jill moaned and tossed her head back into him. He alternated squeezing and massaging and rolling her wonderful mounts, her hardening nipples.

Amy started pulling her shirt up, then Jill lifted her arms so she could fully remove her top.

"Lean back, both of you," Amy instructed. Derek leaned back into the corner of the sofa; his back supported by the armrest. Jill then leaned back into him.

Derek massaged the top of her back, her neck, then his hands traced down the front of her chest.

Amy sat up on the sofa on her knees, then straddled Jill's legs as she leaned in to kiss her.

Jill put her arms around Amy to draw her in. Amy traced her hand down along Jill's stomach and down between her legs. Jill opened up, looking into Amy's eyes with anticipation and desire.

Amy rubbed her pussy outside her clothes.

"Ahh," Jill threw her head back into Derek as he continued to work her breasts. He bit on her neck and tongued her ear.

Amy rubbed Jill and gyrated over her. In the space between them, Jill reached for Amy's breasts, feeling her up. Amy liked it, but she had other plans.

"Right now, this is just for you," Amy instructed, pulling back just a bit.

"But I like to touch and be touched," Jill pleaded.

"Derek," Amy commanded. "Hold her arms back."

"When did you get all assertive," Jill smiled naughtily.

"I took notes from last night," Amy said playfully.

Derek held Jill's arms back, forcing her chest out more.

Amy grabbed a breast with one hand and squeezed, biting on her nipple. With her other hand she rubbed her pussy still over her clothing.

But she knew she would have to take it farther. Amy slowly, seductively reached into her fashion sweats, and rubbed down over her lace panties.

"Ugh, yea!" Jill moaned, squirming and pressing against Derek's grasp of her arms. She was getting wet as Amy touched her, and their eyes met in acknowledgement.

Amy stood up alongside them. She reached down and grabbed the waistband of Jill's sweats.

Instinctively Jill lifted her hips as Amy removed her sweats and her panties.

Jill was naked on the sofa now. Amy admired her, with her breasts pressed out, her skin soft gleaming in the fluorescent light. Jill's hair fell in her face, framing her pretty features - her smile, her eyes, her lips.

"God, you are beautiful." Amy never thought she would find a woman attractive, but here and now, there was no denying it.

"Why thank you," Jill pretended to be shy. "But you have me at a disadvantage. You both still have your clothes on."

"If I recall, you got us both off without getting naked last night."

"Twice," Jill corrected her, smiling seductively while being restrained. "But I was topless."

"Right! Shirts!" Amy pointed to Derek and commanded as she was already taking her own top off. Amy's peaches were smaller than Jill's melons, but the sight of both let everyone know it was on.

Derek resumed the massage of Jill's breasts from behind. Amy climbed back on top and straddled one of Jill's legs like before. She leaned in and let her breasts barely touch Jills, allowing Derek to touch both pairs as their chests meshed.

Derek pressed his hips forward, and Jill could feel his bulge in his shorts against her lower back.

"Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" She asked playfully.

"If you're trying to turn me on, its working," Derek looked at his sister working above them.

"I'm trying to turn her on," Amy looked down into the naked Jill beneath her.

"Oh, it's working," Jill squirmed and moaned.

Amy reached down and touched Jill's abdomen, snaking her hand lower until she felt her pubic hair. She reached between her legs, finding her warm mound.

"Yes, please touch me," Jill whispered in her lover's ear, into Amy's ear.

She was trembling a little as her fingers reached Jill's lips. She stopped, but only for a moment. She was going to give Jill as much attention as she could, just like Jill had done for them, for her, the night before.

Amy closed her eyes as she gently kissed Jill. She slid her fingers lower to find her opening. Amy was terrified and tantalized. She only knew that she wanted to give her the same pleasure she had received.

They had kissed before, when Amy was trying to turn Derek on. But this time as she kissed her, it was passion and desire, with intent and caring. Amy opened her eyes and look directly into Jill's as she slipped two fingers into her pussy. It was soft and wet, erotic and sexual.

Jill moved at the touch, squirming and groaning. That itself told Amy she did it right.

"Is that your first pussy, other than your own?" Jill asked naughtily. Amy's eyes told the answer, which only made Jill appreciate her more.

Amy moved her fingers around inside her, pulling out and pushing them back in as their tongues kissed.

Derek grabbed all over Jill, her breasts, her waist, her arms. He was incredibly turned on by watching his sister finger this beautiful young woman between them.

Jill squirmed enough to alter her position, then reached back into his shorts. She knew fucking would have to wait, for now she liked the feel of his growing member and it encouraged Derek even more.

"Both of you, give me your tongues," Amy instructed them naughtily. Derek leaned over Jill's shoulder, and Jill turned her head as their three tongues connected between them. They thought it was just to kiss erotically, and that would have been good enough on its own.

But then Amy did something that surprised them both. Amy pulled her fingers out of Jill's pussy and held them up right up between her two lovers faces. Her two naughty, perverted, horny lovers. Derek took a deep breath as the scent of pussy enraged his senses.

Amy pushed her fingers into his mouth, allowing him to taste Jill on her fingers.

"Do you like the taste of her pussy, brother?"

"Oh, hell yes!" He exclaimed.

"Do you?" He asked back.

"I haven't tasted her pussy," Amy said naughtily. "Yet."

Jill's eyes went wide with desire.

"Oh," Amy recognized it. "Would you like that? Do you want me to lick your pussy?" Amy asked Jill seductively as she planned to go in for the kill.

"Mm-hmm," Jill mumbled, unable to speak full words. She nodded and bit her lip, excited at the thought of her new best friend going down on her.

Amy was no tease, despite what Todd thought. He just never did it for her. Not like Derek had. Not like Jill had. They were both great lovers, and she was determined to catch up to them.

Amy scooted back then knelt in front of Jill, getting down between her knees. Derek looked on with wide eyes as his little sister Amy buried her head between Jill's legs.

Jill sighed as Amy touched her tongue on her lips. Amy found her nub and flicked over that too.

"Oh yes, right there!" Jill moaned and squirmed at her touch, straining against Derek's grip.

Amy inserted two fingers into her pussy, and licked her lips and clit with her small, warm tongue.

"Oh, yes!" Jill cried out as her legs clenched. She managed to get her arm free, then she reached down and pressed the back of Amy's head with her hand, encouraging her to press her face further into her body. Amy smashed in, and Jill grinded on her face.

Amy didn't really have this all fully planned out. But at some point, she just decided to go for it. Here she was, between Jill's legs - and everything she did made her squirm and moan with pleasure.

Amy tongued her pussy, licking up and into her wet, warm box. Then she used her mouth and sucked on her lips, biting and nibbling on her clit.

She looked up into the face of the naked goddess, focusing on her eyes as Jill looked down in rapture.

"I love licking your hot, wet pussy!" Amy told her - knowing the eye contact and dirty talk helped heighten the experience and enflame the senses. It had for her last night, and she was a quick learner.

Amy dove back into her and renewed her attack, eating her out and making her squirm.

Derek new better than to interrupt what was playing out, so he continued to massage Jill's chest. He held her in place against his chest so Jill could lean back into him while Amy continued her assault.

"Oh yea! Right there! Eat me!" She cried with joy as Amy crammed a third finger into her pussy, pushing up into her as far she could and holding it in place.

"Yes - right there! Oh, I'm coming! Yesssss!!"

Amy's fingers were getting wet as pussy juices flowed down her hand, onto her arm.

She worked up into Jill, fingering her through the orgasm. Jill's body shook and her legs clenched in on her head. Spasms rocked her body as Derek wrapped his arms around her.

"Holy shit!" Jill exclaimed panting. "Where did you learn to do that?" Jill tried to catch her breath.

Amy climbed onto Jill, laying against her gently. "Let's just say I took lessons from a good teacher," she replied kissing her friend, her playmate, her girl lover.

"Oh god, you taste like me." Jill kissed her back, sensing herself on Amy's lips, licking all over her mouth.

"Fuck that's hot," Derek said watching the two of them.

They went at it for a few brief bursts before Jill collapsed back into Derek, still breathing hard.

Amy sat up, looking very pleased with herself. She gave Jill a minute to enjoy the feeling.

"Your turn, lover boy." Amy teased Derek, knowing she had done well.

"Wait," Jill started to protest.

"What position do you want her in?" Amy said clearly speaking to Derek.

"I need a few minutes," Jill said still panting. "It's a bit sensitive down there."

"You didn't give me a break last night." Amy said playful yet firmly.

"She's got a point," Derek added.

"You're not helping," Jill pleaded with Derek, but knew exactly what they meant.

Derek slipped out from under Jill, then reached for his gin and tonic, taking a long gulp. Amy drank some and eventually Jill did the same. She was naked and sweaty and beautiful in her spent condition.

Derek stood near the end of the couch. "Come stand here with me," he held out his hand for Jill to take.

"Sit on the arm rest." Jill did as instructed, facing him. She noticed her head was a lot closer to his erection in his shorts.

Instinctively she reached for it. "You want me to suck this bad boy again?"

"Yes, but not right now..." Derek put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back onto the sofa.