Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What!" Jill called out, surprised by the move. She laughed as she felt back into the cushions.

Derek reached under her legs, and pulled her to the edge, lifting her back side up onto the arm rest.

"Whoa!" Jill responded to his strong arms and quickly being maneuvered into place. The arm rest was curved and soft, so the arch of her back could easily rest on it comfortably.

Derek knelt down, placing her legs over his shoulders, bent at the knee.

Then he lowered his head between Jill's thighs, taking a moment to smell the sweet aroma of her flesh, her wetness, her sex.

"Oh, my!" Jill called out as Derek slipped a couple fingers into her wet pussy - his fingers were bigger and longer than Amy's, and it was noticeable.

"Eat her pussy till she comes again!" Amy encouraged him.

She was already worked up, so he decided to forgo a long foreplay session.

He began to lick her pussy, and it was everything he hoped it would be. Her pink flesh smelled sweet and tasted like cotton candy.

"Can I do anything," Amy asked innocently.

Derek looked up. "Sit behind her head. Massage her breasts."

Derek dove back into Jill's box, fingering her furiously while he licked her clit.

"Um, oh, yea!" she moaned and squirmed.

Amy positioned herself behind Jill, then leaned forward with her hands to caress her soft, large breasts. She kneaded them and rolled her nipples in her fingers.

"Mmmm, yea!" Jill reached for her hands, grabbing her wrists, holding her in place.

Amy scooted back and lowered her body over Jill. She took Jill's wrists then pulled Jill's arms down alongside her body. As she lowered her torso over her, she positioned her mouth over her chest, kissing and licking. Then she sucked on her nipples, alternating between her two wonderful melons.

Amy lined up her torso, positioning her hanging breasts over Jill's face. She lowered down into her, resting her breast directly onto her mouth. Without use of her hands, Jill simply had to open her mouth and receive in what Amy gave to her. She licked up and bit at her nipple.

"Ah!" Amy cooed in return as the two women played with each other's chests.

Derek watched from his vantage point between Jill's legs. It was mesmerizing to see two women go at it. Moreso because his sister was getting into it. His naughty, perverted sister-lover.

Derek flung himself back into Jill's pussy. He ate her out with everything he had.

"Oh, ah, right there! Yess!" Jill groaned as Derek tongued her forcefully, pushing his face deep into her body. He explored inside her, feeling her skin, her flesh, her muscles.

Derek pulled his head out, then pushed her legs up, pressing back on them under the knee. This exposed her totally, and he marveled at her beautiful pussy, and her tantalizing butthole. He licked at it a couple of times, then thought to ask.

"What do you think, Amy, should I slip a finger in her ass?" It was part to talk dirty, part to check where they were all at. While he waited for the answer, he fingered her pussy to keep up his attack.

"Hm, let me check." Amy said playfully, pulling back by Jill's face. "What do you think Jill," Amy whispered in her ear. "Should we let Derek finger your ass?"

"Ugh! Please, yes!" She squirmed under them, Amy over her chest, and Derek between her legs.

"How bad do you want it?" Amy played dominant, just like Jill had the night before.

"I want it," Jill panted. "I need it. Please! Ugh..." Jill continued to squirm and moan as they worked her.

"Say it!" Amy commanded her.

"Please put it in my ass!" Jill arched and twisted under his attack, but she needed more, she needed to be pushed over the edge.

"Brother," Amy held court. "You have my permission to play with our friends' tight little ass."

"Excellent!" Derek said with enthusiasm.

"Fingers only," Amy added.

"Just fingers?" Derek was more than a little disappointed.

"Yea, just fingers?" Jill asked, begging to get fucked at some point.

"For now," Amy said playfully. "We haven't opened that gate - yet."

Derek continued to eat at Jill's pussy from his position kneeling at the end of the couch. Jill had her legs up in the air. Amy reached forward, grabbing her ankles. She pulled them back towards her, lifting Jill's waist and exposing her further.

Derek tongued her ass, spreading her cheeks wide so he could dive deep into her. The sphincter resisted at first, then relaxed, and he slid is tongue all the way in. His slippery tongue lubricated her ass at the same time it explored her depths.

"Urgh! Umph!" Jill moaned as she was getting worked hard.

He inserted a finger into her bum, then alternated his oral attack by licking her pussy again. He licked her clit, then put two fingers in her pussy and drove his index finger all the way up her tight butt.

"Argh! Damn!" Jill's arms flailed about as she tried to grasp anything to hold on to.

With one arm Amy held Jill's two legs back by her ankles. With her other she pinned Jill's arms back and underneath her legs, trapping her.

But Jill was now positioned closer to Amy's groin, and she reached up with one hand, fumbling around in her shorts to find her pussy.

"Oh, you think you're going to do that again!"

"But I like to touch and be touched," Jill argued. Amy squirmed, but Jill was able to slip a finger into her.

"Derek, focus on her ass only."

"What?" Jill asked. "Not my pussy?"

"I know, you're so close, right?" Amy remembered from the night before.

"Yes - please! Finish me!"

"How bad do you want it?" Amy extracted from her prey.

"Real bad! I need you... I need both of you! Argh!" She writhed under the attack of Derek's tongue and fingers at her backdoor.

"What do you need?" Amy still held back.

"I need you to play with my pussy, please!"

"Who's in control now?"

"You are! I'll do whatever you want!" Jill was desperate.

"You will do whatever I want!" Amy demanded.

"Yes! Ugh, umph! Just please give it to me!"

Amy smiled at Derek, knowing that they had done well with their sexy new partner.

"Like this?" Amy reached down and rubbed all over her clit and lips.

"Yessss!"

"And this?" Amy inserted two fingers into her pussy from above. She nodded at Derek, as he slipped two fingers into her pussy from below. He also worked a second finger into her backside.

"Oh god yes! I'm so full! Finger-fuck me, both of you!" Jill was lost in the euphoria and bliss as another orgasm crashed in on her. She grabbed at Amy's arm, holding on and clawing into her skin. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Her body wracked and jolted.

Derek buried his face into her, licking at her pussy amongst all the fingers. Some liquid splashed his face, but it wasn't pee. She had squirted on him!

Derek thrust into her fully until his knuckles hit her pelvic bone.

"Ugh! Oh fuck, God damn!" Jill continued to cry out. "Argh! Yes! Right there! Fuck!"

"Wow!" Amy exclaimed. "That good huh?!"

"You have no idea," Jill panted and replied with a crazed but satiated look in her eyes.

"Actually, I think I do," Amy smiled back.

Derek stood, admiring his work. Jill looked back at him, satiated.

Amy stood as Derek walked over to her.

"I'm not sure if I'm allowed to kiss her on the mouth," Derek said to his sister. "So, this is for you." And with that he put his arm around Amy and pulled him in to a kiss. He slipped his tongue in her mouth.

It took a few seconds, but she realized what he was doing.

"Oh fuck," she exclaimed. "You taste like her." Then she sucked his tongue deeper into her mouth.

"Fuck that's hot. Wait for me," Jill said standing. Jill slipped her tongue between the two, licking at them both. They held each other in a lover's triangle, kissing and nibbling ears and necks in the aftermath of Jill's intense orgasm.

"Bathroom break!" Amy broke it off, commanding their attention. "Derek, when you are done, top off our drinks."

--------------------

Amy let Jill upstairs into her bathroom. They were sharing while each other relieved themselves. But Amy looked in the mirror, giving Jill whatever privacy was possible.

"I know you want to fuck my brother," Amy started. "And that he wants you too."

"Amy, I..." Jill started.

"No, that's OK," Amy stopped her. "It's not the fucking I'm worried about."

"Wait, what?"

"It's been a wonderful couple of days. We even had a combined date of sorts."

"Yea, it's been fun," Jill smiled at her from her seat on the throne, looking at her in the mirror.

"And I think it's clear we all like each other," Amy added.

"That's an understatement," Jill commented.

"But, if he fucks your pussy, he'll eventually want anal too. And that will lead to something more..."

"More than anal?" Jill questioned. "More than the twisted threesomes we've already done?"

"No, what I meant was... he'll start feeling something more for you."

"You don't know that for sure," Jill countered. "It could just be the sex."

"Will it be that way for your brother too?"

"Jack?"

"He's going to want his opportunity," Amy reminded her from the conversation the other night.

"Well, all guys do," Jill nodded and laughed at the same time. She got up and washed her hands.

"I'm not opposed to fooling around, and fair is fair. What you've given us has made me consider giving it back the other way too. If that's what you want - for you and Jack."

"I do. We do," Jill confirmed. "And I want you to be there with me." Jill reached for her arm, touching her soft and gentle.

"Here's the thing. If he fucks me, what if he also wants anal - which I haven't decided on yet mind you." Amy added. "Will that be just sex for him? And how will that make you feel?"

"You're over analyzing this," Jill hugged her friend. "You don't have to make it this hard. You don't have to mix sex with love."

"That's just it," Amy said. "I don't have to, but I choose to."

"What?"

"Jack said to leave your love for him. And I respect that. I don't want to take anything away from you two, just like I don't want anything really to change for Derek and I."

"Right..." Was all Jill could get out, not sure where this was going.

"At first, I thought I was worried about Derek developing feelings for you. I mean maybe it's possible to keep them 100% separated: love and sex."

"And..." Jill wondered.

"I wasn't able to do that."

"It's not apples to apples, I didn't fuck you in the ass," Jill said naughtily. "Although I came close."

"It's not just anal sex. It's giving someone such an intense, pleasurable feeling, it's giving your all, for their pleasure, in that moment."

"I'm glad you liked it," Jill said playfully.

"I hope you liked what I did for you," Amy flirted back.

"Loved it."

"That's just it - can you find some small amount of love in you, for me too?" Amy put her hand under Jill's chin to lift her face. She kissed her gently as the thoughts ran in each other's mind.

"You're drunk," Jill said smiling, happy at the thoughts and the kiss.

"I'm not. Look, the past two days have been fantastic, on many levels." Amy looked at her as seriously as she's ever been.

"It could be the endorphins caused by great sex," Jill countered, trying to convince her friend.

"Jill, I think I..." Amy started.

"Stop!" Jill cut her off, quickly putting two fingers to Amy's lips to quiet her. "Don't say it. Not yet."

"Not yet?" Amy was confused.

"Sleep on it. Really think about it. If you still feel like saying something tomorrow, then go ahead."

"Tomorrow?" Amy asked.

"Well, you did say I could spend the night."

Jill kissed Amy, then took her by the hand and led her downstairs.

Where Derek was waiting for them.

"I thought maybe you started up again without me!" Derek semi-laughed.

"If we had, wouldn't you have wanted to come find us, to join in?" Jill said suggestively.

"Good point," Derek lamented.

"Speaking of which," Amy chimed in. "Derek, I was going to suggest that you fuck Jill on the sofa here... but I decided against it."

"What?" Derek was quite disappointed. "I mean, I respect your decision, 100% of course."

"Instead, I think you should fuck her on my bed." Amy said matter-of-factly.

"What, really?" Now his eyes grew wide with anticipation.

"Yay!" Jill said standing there naked.

"Finish your drinks," Amy said as she gulped hers. "Then meet me upstairs." And with that she stepped out of her clothes and led the way.

They reached her bedroom and Amy climbed on first. She patted the comforter, beckoning them.

"I think all of us will be a lot more comfortable this way."

"All of us?" Derek asked.

"I think if we open that gate," Amy said using the phrase Jill told them. "Then we should all be present. That way, nobody worries about the other two falling for each other. Nobody gets jealous that way."

"Nobody?" Jill asked, playfully.

"OK, so maybe it's just me. No screwing around without the others approval, or involvement!" Amy used Jill's words. "Those are my rules, take it or leave it."

"Take it!" Jill shouted excitedly.

"Me too! But uh, what gate are we opening, exactly?" Derek asked. "Just so we're clear."

"Do you mean to ask if anal is on the table?" Amy asked, naughtily looking between Derek and Jill. "Let me ask you this. If Jill and I were playing over at her place, with her brother... and things got this far... how would you feel about him screwing me? About him fucking me in the ass?"

"Well, um, that puts me in an awkward spot," Derek had to admit it wasn't easy to think about. It was his sister after all. And his lover. Oh, it was so twisted! But here they were, having a threesome with their new friend, and he *did* want to fuck her pussy, and her ass.

"Yes?" Amy asked, obviously making the point, and still expecting a response.

"I guess fair is fair," Derek said unconvincingly. "Will I get the same consideration?"

"What do you mean?"

"Will you call and ask your permission, as Jill did?"

"In general, I will ask your permission, as my lover and my partner," Amy replied. "But you're being asked your permission now. You can say no, but obviously you get what that means."

"Wait a minute..."

"Look, if Jack had said no last night," she looked over at her friend, conveying their mutual understanding. "Then this wouldn't be happening right now at all."

"So, I have to say yes right now, or it's a no-go?"

"We could table this option for a later time," Amy gave him the choice, but she was still firmly in control.

"Some option," Derek lamented. "Am I OK with another guy fucking my lover in her ass?" He asked himself the rhetorical question.

"You would be doing the same to his lover," Jill pointed out. "Until yesterday we were exclusive, too."

"As mom said, it's all about choice and control," Amy said to Derek. "By making your choice - you exert your control of what you do - and to some extent what I do. I mean, I will respect your decision, one hundred percent." She emphatically used Derek's words to ensure that sunk in.

"And I take it you reached an agreement earlier - is that what you were talking about in the bathroom?"

"Amongst other things," Jill looked over at Amy and smirked.

"We discussed the possibility, yes." Amy replied. "At this point, the choice is yours. But what's allowed is allowed for everyone, agreed? That's what it means to open that gate."

"You're really OK with me fucking your friend? This isn't some kind of test?" Derek asked hesitantly.

"She's more than a friend at this point, wouldn't you agree?" It was rhetorical, Amy knew the answer - they all did. "And no - this isn't a test. If it was you would have failed it long ago." They laughed.

"Look, I want you give you everything - this is just one of many experiences we can share together."

"Together?" Jill asked playfully.

"I'm not letting him out of my sight. Nor you," she looked at her girl lover.

"Yesterday you were still against it," Jack questioned. "Something happen to change your mind?"

"I could say it was chivalry, how you defended our honor," Amy said approvingly. "Or I could say it was when you got us both stuffed animals, paying for them to give us a fun date night." She giggled.

"Wait, you saw that?"

"My brother says the games are rigged," Jill added. "Once you spend enough money, then they'll let you win something."

"Or I could say it was you resisting Jill's full court press last night in the kitchen. And not saying a word about our exploits, defending my honor again - like you did with mom after the flight home.

"Well," Derek mused. "It seemed like the right thing to do."

"But that's the point. It's what you've done over and over again. Your character and integrity, it makes me feel safe," Amy added with love in her eyes. "Safe enough to do whatever I want, whatever we want. We've wanted to do things for so long, and you've helped make that happen."

"Well, in a way you started it, I didn't have the moves."

"Jill helped me concoct the plan. But you kept it going. If you acted on selfish impulse anywhere along the way, we would never have gone this far."

"Well..." Derek still wasn't sure.

"But the thing that changed it for me the other day," Amy continued. "Was something mom said."

"What... mom said?" Man, if mom only knew. Derek thought to himself, imagining the worst.

"She told me you were no longer grounded - and it had been that way all week."

"Yea, um, so?"

"So, you still chose to be with me."

"Amy, I...."

"You didn't try to hook up with Jill or anyone else, and you had the chance."

"I love you, Amy," Derek said reaching for her. "I choose you, always have, always will."

"And for all that and more, I love you, too." Amy kissed her brother passionately, long and deep.

"You two are beautiful," Jill gasped. "I think I'm going to cry." She wiped a tear before it fully formed.

"So, now what. I'm conflicted," Derek admitted.

"Why?" Amy asked.

"After all you just said? I should be giving you my all. How can I have sex with someone else now..." Derek kissed her, knowing full well what he was giving up.

"I can think of three reasons," Amy advised.

"Three?"

"One, because you're willing to give her up for me, despite how much you want it. That just proves what I said about your character," Amy said tearing. "And two, because your secret girlfriend who loves you wants to give you something very special."

"And three: we need to make sure Jill gets the full treatment," she looked over to acknowledge their new partner. "To ensure she always wants to come back for more."

"Wow, that was, um, just wow." Jill said with appreciation and approval. "Yes please!"

"Well brother," Amy said to him finally. "What's it going to be?"

"Mom's not coming home until tomorrow, right?" He asked.

"Yea, why?"

"For what I have in mind, we need her King size bed."

Amy smiled and hopped off her bed. She grabbed the hands of both her lovers and led them down the hall to their mother's bedroom.

"How do you want us?" Amy asked him.

"You lay on your back, with your head over the edge," Derek motioned as his sister happily complied.

"Me too?" Jill asked playfully.

"No, I want you to lay on your stomach facing into her, here." Derek instructed.

"Mm, I get to eat her pussy again? Yum!" Jill excited slid into position.

Derek walked around to where his sister Amy lay, her face looking up at him with her pretty eyes, her welcoming mouth.

He dropped his clothes, finally getting naked for the first time tonight. He positioned himself over his hot little sister, and placed his cock into her waiting mouth, her warm lips.

Amy took him in, grabbing his rod with her hand as she licked the head of his cock. She sucked him and started bobbing upwards onto his shaft.

"Ah, yea," he moaned as Amy worked her magic on his growing member.