Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 06

Story Info
Friend seduces mom, hot tub sanctuary leads to sex for all.
17k words
4.69
14.4k
38

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kids I'm home!" Amy and Derek's mom called out as she rounded the corner. She was shocked to find three young adults in her bed. She stopped cold, dropping her purse and phone to the floor.

"Mom!" Amy and Derek both jumped up, calling out in surprise and shock. They scrambled to pull up the blankets, to hide their nakedness.

"Hi Mrs. C!" Jill happily called from her spot between them.

"You're home early!" Derek asked looking around for his clothes but decided against moving.

"What the... Oh my lord!"

"Couldn't you at least knock?" Amy barked at their mother who was standing in the doorway. She tried to cover her top with a pillow.

"First of all, the door wasn't closed. And secondly, this is my room!"

"Still, a little privacy please?" Amy could only reply from a position of embarrassment, she didn't know what else to do.

"Thirdly," she declined. "What exactly is going on here?"

"It's not what it looks like," Derek looked around - they were naked, still in bed, clearly having slept together. Their clothes were strewn about, and the room still smelled of teen spirit.

Derek realized the absurdity of any denial. And something came over him, a desire to end the charade.

"OK, maybe it is what it looks like," he finally admitted.

"Derek!" Amy cried out to him to stop.

"Wait, I have something to say." He looked at her, then their mother who was still beside herself. "We obviously like our new friend Jill, very much in fact," he referenced their bedmate.

Jill smiled as if she had no issue with any of this, although admittedly she wasn't currently in bed with her sibling.

"I can see that," their mother blurted. "And you two?" She was calling attention to the fact that her two kids, brother and sister, were naked and in bed - albeit separated by Jill in the middle.

"I love Amy, more than words can say," Derek replied, well aware of the wrath he was about to incur.

"You know what I mean. Are you two having sex?" Their mother didn't really want to know, but she also had to know.

Derek thought about covering it up. He could have said that things just got carried away, that they were both giving Jill attention from opposing sides - kitty in the middle. But it was only part of the story.

Moreso, Derek knew that was just an excuse, a cop-out. He had enough of hiding, of lying. He was tired of being unable to be who he really was, who he wanted to be. A man of honor and integrity, regardless of any perversion, of any taboo nature to their relationship, whatever it was, however long it might last.

"I love my sister fully, in my heart and in my soul. And with my body, yes."

"Out with it! How long..." Again, she had to know the full story.

"Don't!" Amy started to cry, partly embarrassed. But partly because her brother was able to stand up to their mother finally. He was more a man than she realized, which made this even harder to bear.

"Since the plane ride home from California."

"You're grounded, for a month!" Their mom was furious.

"You can't keep controlling me..."

"Parents try to mold their children into well behaved, responsible adults."

"But that's just it. I am an adult now. You said whatever happens in the privacy of our own room..."

"Well, you're not in your room, you're in mine!"

"So, if we were in my room, this would be totally fine with you?"

"No, not at all - don't twist this around."

"You're a fucking hypocrite," Derek replied, obviously upset.

"Hey - do you want to be grounded for two months, mister?"

"For what? Wanting to finally be free to be who I really am - to love and be with whomever I want? Would it be any different if I were coming out as gay?"

Their mother looked at them, but mostly to him, her son.

"You think I'm punishing you for having abnormal sexual desires?"

"Well, aren't you?"

"I'm not happy about this situation, no. But you're grounded one month for lying. You said you were only watching porn on that flight. I needed the truth to manage the situation, and you lied."

"Mom, he was just trying to protect me," Amy tried to defend her brother, her lover.

"And the punishment for lying is 30 days."

"I can't believe this," Derek said - partly embarrassed in front of the girls.

"Derek, go to your room. Now!" Derek sheepishly did as he was told. He grabbed his shorts and slipped them on, trying to hide his privates for some reason.

"Mom, aren't you being a little hard on him?" Amy tried to soften the blow after he left.

"You're next! I'll come talk to you in a bit."

Amy got up and held the pillow to her body as she left. She looked back at her friend Jill - who gave her the look that said 'go, I'll be alright'.

There was a moment of silence before Jill spoke.

"What about me - will I get punished too?" Jill let the blanket fall as Amy left the bed, and she made no effort to cover back up. "And whose room do you want me in - theirs or yours?"

"I'm still trying to figure out what your role is in all of this." She was Amy's mom, but she was a beautiful, mature woman to Jill.

"What me? I'm just being myself. But I did find them to be sexually adventurous. And we enjoyed spending time with each other, so..."

"Shame, I thought you were interested in me."

"Who said I wasn't." Jill turned and lay down on her side, propping her head up on her hand. She was still facing Claire and didn't make any attempt to cover her breasts.

Claire looked on with desire.

"See something you like, Mrs. C?" Jill's arm draped casually down her body, her hand barely covering her groin. She pulled the sheet back, exposing her pubic hair tucked neatly between her legs.

"Claire?" Jill used her proper name to get her attention.

Claire smiled, realizing she was staring. "You're a beautiful, young, confident woman, I'll give you that."

"And what else will you give me?" Jill patted the edge of the bed, prompting Claire to sit down.

"Haven't you had enough?"

"With Amy and Derek? They know how to show a girl a good time, sure. I have a lot of little orgasms, so I come a lot."

"That's not exactly what I meant," Claire said blushing. But now she was thinking about them all having sex. Which is precisely what Jill wanted.

"Yesterday when you said, 'leave them to me'," Claire resumed, "I had something else in mind."

"And what did you have in mind, exactly?" Jill asked flirtatiously. She touched Claire's leg.

"I thought we had an understanding..." her voice trailed off.

"And I thought we had more time. I wasn't expecting you back so soon."

"By which time you'd be done screwing my daughter? Or is it my son now? I'm confused..."

"Why Mrs. C - are you jealous of them, or of me?"

"What?" Her voice trailed off, lost in the myriad of thoughts running in her head.

"Don't want to be left out of all the fun?"

"Is this all just a big game to you?" Claire asked, trying to figure out her true intentions.

"I can be serious, if that's what you want." She touched her leg.

"What I want?" She fumbled for words, recalling when Jill nearly seduced her in the kitchen. It felt good being desired again. And by someone so young and confident and pretty.

"You said you would be thinking of what you wanted as you sealed the deal. Speaking of which - did you get the job?" Jill asked, but Claire was distracted, admiring her naked body. "Claire?"

"Not exactly. The other candidate slept with the producer before I could get to him."

"Oh, sorry. I know you really wanted that job..." Jill put her hand on her lower back.

"Actually, funny story: his wife caught them in the act. Then she then came down to the studio to confront her and make a big scene in front of everyone."

"What?!" Jill couldn't believe it.

"Corporate and HR were notified - it's a full-blown inter-company scandal. They won't fill the position under after their investigation is completed. Hopefully I'll know by the end of next week."

"Seems like you dodged a bullet. You didn't have to fuck anyone, and maybe it still works out the way you want."

"Yes, something like that," Claire looked over with intrigue at this young woman cozying up to her.

"That means, anything I want..." Jill touched her arm as she reached in and kissed her neck.

"That wasn't quite what we agreed," Claire tried to break away, tried to resist the seductress.

"So, what. You want to wait a week to see if you get the job? And *then* we can decide what to do about it?" Jill touched her naked breast against Claire's arm. It had the desired effect.

"No, I just..." Claire tried to hold off, but the touch of her hand, her breast, her lips on her neck... it was too much to deny. She just knew she couldn't let this chance for love slip away.

She finally returned the kiss. "The situation just seemed different before."

"The only difference would be who is in control," Jill said, clearly dominating the situation. She pushed Claire back on her own bed, and lay half on top of her, kissing her neck as she reached for her bosom.

They kissed passionately. Claire embraced Jill and they looked in each other's eyes. Jill knew she was right all along, smiling that devilish, naughty grin when you know it's going to happen.

"No, I meant different because of my kids," Claire responded. "First, I thought you were with Derek, then it was you with Amy. Now it's both."

"What can I say, I just did what feels right," Jill responded as sincerely as she could. "And so did they."

"And what about me - or am I just your latest conquest?"

"If you were, would you want me to stop?" She asked still kissing her neck.

"I'm not sure," Claire replied, then changed her tone. "No."

"Good," Jill replied. With one hand she caressed Claire's ample breast, resting her head in her cleavage.

"Mm, that's nice," Claire responded to her touch. Jill unbuttoned her shirt with one hand, which took time. Then she sat up and finished the rest, removing her top entirely.

"Your breasts are magnificent," Jill admired. She pressed her face between them, caressing them in her hands, rubbing her face into them like a cat getting petted.

"But there's something I want more," Jill's voice trailed off as she snaked her hand down to her groin.

Claire opened her legs slightly to give her access. Jill reached under her skirt and between her thighs.

"Ah," Claire moaned as she shifted against the touch.

Jill found her panties getting wet. "Seems like you're excited to see me," Jill smirked.

She slipped a finger around her underwear, pushing them aside as she felt between her lips.

"I've only been thinking about this for two days."

"Really?" Jill asked happily.

"If we had been alone in the hot tub, I would have wanted it then."

"Something to think about for next time," Jill said seductively.

"Next time?"

"After I'm done with you," she replied, "you're going to want to come back for more." And with that Jill slipped a finger into Amy's mom's pussy.

Jill gyrated her naked body over Claire. She kissed her on the lips, softly at first. Then she forced her tongue in and frenched while she fingered her.

Claire unzipped her skirt, then lifted as Jill pulled her clothes off.

"Beautiful," Jill replied, then lay down between her legs. She kissed at her pussy, rubbing her face against her mound, against her soft patch of hair.

Then Jill started nibbling her pussy lips, finding her nub and sucking it into her mouth.

"Oh yes please!" Claire cooed. She looked down at her young, naked lover, sprawled out across her bed. She wondered if this is how it had started between her and Amy. Had they both eaten each other out, and was it turns or at the same time? But she shouldn't think of that!

Jill slipped a second finger into her as Claire started gyrating, moving her hips to match the rhythm of the hand pushing up against her.

"Ugh, you have the magic touch!"

"Your body is fantastic, Mrs. C! I want to kiss you all over!"

"Claire, if you like," she replied coyly.

"I like very much, in case you couldn't tell."

Jill dove back down into her, tonguing more aggressively. She spread her legs, getting deep and low. With one hand she held her lips apart, and with the other she slipped three fingers into her warm pussy.

"Oh, that's it - right there!" Claire touched the back of Jill's head softly, encouraging her. But then she pressed harder, forcing her head against her body. Claire started grinding on her face. Jill let it happen, figuring out the pattern, and then she pushed back, increasing the friction as they rocked together.

Jill pulled her thumb in tight and worked her entire, petite fist into Claire's pussy.

"Oh lord! Ugh! Give it to me good!"

Jill fisted her lover, licking her clit which caused her to buck wildly.

"Fuck me, please fuck me, I need this so bad!" Claire begged for her lover to finish her.

And Jill would not deny her. She pummeled her with a soft yet firm hand, penetrating her depths. She twisted her wrist, exploring up inside her.

Claire clenched her legs around Jill's head and squeezed her groin against her hand. Jill licked and sucked her into her mouth, going all over her both inside and out.

"Yes, fuck! I'm coming! Arrggghh!!"

Claire couldn't recall the last time she came this good. Her hips bucked as she came again. Jill hungrily licked at her pussy, then reduced her attack to a couple of fingers as the orgasm subsided.

The waves of bliss that washed over Claire were wonderful, releasing her stress and tension. She looked down at Jill, just in time to see her remove her fingers and lick them.

"Oh fuck!" She collapsed back onto her bed.

Jill climbed against her, laying alongside Claire as she panted. She draped an arm over her chest, and Claire put her arm around her shoulder as Jill nuzzled into her.

"What are you, that you cast this spell over me," Claire said quietly as she kissed the top of her head.

"So, you like?" Jill asked playfully.

"Very much so," she replied, closing her eyes for a minute to enjoy the moment in its entirety. "But I still need to know what your game is."

Jill looked up at her, smiling. "I don't have any specific agenda. I like you and want to see where this will lead. Is that OK?" Jil gently kissed her cheek, her neck.

Claire looked at her, and she was sincere. "Yes."

"And I like both Amy and Derek, and I want to see more of them as well. Is that OK?"

"Yes," Claire hesitated just enough to be noticeable.

"Look, we're all consenting adults, doing what feels right. You, me, Amy, Derek."

"Fuck!" Claire exclaimed as she pressed her heard farther back into her pillow. "My kids..."

"It's quite sweet really," Jill said.

"What?"

"Amy and Derek, they do love each other. If you only gave them a chance. Your son is quite the gentleman. I can see why Amy loves him."

"Oh lord. I don't want to know. I mean I need to, I guess. It's just..." Claire's voice trailed off.

"Later, perhaps," Jill said looking into her eyes. "Now it's time for you to scratch my itch."

Jill had her pegged correctly, she knew what she wanted, what she would do, how far she would go.

"Come on baby, finish what you started... I'm incomplete! " Jill quietly sang lyrics from a song. She rolled over, exposing herself. Jill traced her hand along her torso, drawing Claire's eyes down her body.

Claire admired her; she was beautiful and naked and willing and seductive.

"Wait, what I started?"

"When you were showing off your fantastic body by the pool the other day. Who was that for?"

"Oh, dear me, I didn't think anyone noticed," Claire blushed, pretending to be blissfully unaware.

"That ain't no way to treat the broken hearted... I need some sympathy!" Jill sang the rest of the chorus.

"You definitely don't need sympathy," Claire laughed.

"No," Jill admitted. "But he sings of needing her touch. Just like I need you. Claire, are you going to make love to me now, or what?"

"Is it lust, is it love?" Claire sang a song lyric too. "Whatever it is... I can't get enough!" she touched Jill's face, leaning in for a kiss. Claire reached down to her chest, caressing her breast as they came together.

Claire looked at her seriously. "You know, after you tried to seduce me in the kitchen, I spent the entire day thinking of you. Wondering if it would lead anywhere, hoping you wanted something more. And when I came home to find you in bed with Amy and Derek, I was worried that I lost my chance."

"Well, your daughter ate me out, and your son fucked me. What they lack in experience, they made up for with enthusiasm."

"I see," Claire said hesitantly. "So where does that leave us?"

"Well, I'm your bed, aren't I?" Jill replied softly, sincerely.

"You were with them, too, apparently."

"Look, we're fooling around, and the sex is good." Then Jill touched her face reassuringly. "But now I need a real woman to love me, only the way a real woman can. And yet still just be here in the moment, without making it more complicated than it has to be. Can you do that for me - for us?"

"Somewhere between love and lust," Claire said kissing her again, shuffling her body to lay fully in contact with Jill's.

"Something like that," Jill replied, returning the passion between their lips as they held again.

"Yes, I can do that." Claire closed her eyes and just gave in.

Claire felt Jill with her hands exploring all over her. She slid a leg between Jill's, feeling her warmth and soft skin up and down her body. She felt her chest as she angled on top of her - the exhilarating sensation of Jill's breasts against hers as they pressed into each other.

Claire kissed her and felt the warmth in her mouth, the softness of her tongue, her lips that gently guided her, received her, kissed her back.

"Mm, mmm," Jill cooed.

Feeling a little aggressive, Claire took one of Jill's arms by the wrist, holding her back as she climbed on top of her. She kissed her more deeply with each minute. She let go of that arm, and Jill simply wrapped around her, embracing her, holding her in and engulfing everything she had to give.

Jill relished in the luscious lips and warm mouth of the full-figured woman on top of her. She was beautiful and experienced, kissing her lovingly only the way she could. She knew just the right amount of balance to apply, the timing and the movements, dancing without overpowering.

Claire was experienced, just as Jill hoped she would be. And just as she hoped, Claire knew when the time was right to advance their passionate tryst.

Claire angled to the side and reached down to feel between her legs.

"Uh, yes!" Jill moaned between breaths. Claire had the right pressure, speed and angle. Everything she did was on target, matching Jill's anticipation, her longing and yearning for a good lover.

Claire worked her up in ways that only a woman giving this sort of attention to another woman would know. Softly she touched and caressed, explored and titillated.

Jill's body relaxed differently than with Amy or Derek - they had fucked her well, had gotten her off. But it was just not the same.

Claire used her experience to her advantage, and made Jill feel every touch, every moment. She had been thinking of this since she first saw her. But planning it since yesterday in the kitchen.

Both relished in the experience, knowing that's the only way it comes together so perfectly.

Claire reached between Jill's legs and slipped a finger inside her. Jill responded by wrapping arms around her, then lowering them down to her waist, grabbing Claire's soft rump in a gentle caress.

Jill kissed her deeply, then grabbed Claire's large breast from the side as they pressed into each other.

It was sensual and erotic, building with passion. It wasn't a sprint to the finish, nor was it a marathon at snail's pace. It was a gentle trot, easing in and working up for maximum benefit.