Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, you're wonderful!" Jill exclaimed looking at her, kissing her intensely.

Claire worked a second finger in, gently stroking her lover from the inside. She let her thumb gently rub over and back across the outside of her pussy, nonchalantly, as if anything it touched was coincidental.

But it wasn't coincidence at all. Claire knew exactly what she was doing as she drove Jill forward, and Jill knew that her lover was giving her everything she wanted, everything she needed.

"I just can't get enough of you," Claire whispered as she kissed her and groped her and touched her. "You're so beautiful and sensual and everywhere I touch feels great!" Claire pushed into her body with every part of her that could be against her, alongside her, in her.

"Oh, ah..." Jill moaned under the onslaught of Claire's expert skills, touching and kissing, feeling warmth and heat and desire. It was whispering seductively and saying the right thing at the right time.

Claire slid down Jill's body, dragging her breasts along her skin as she went. She reached her groin and gently licked her all over.

"Ugh, yea..." Jill cooed as Claire gave her what she needed. The experienced woman licked her pussy and fingered her at just the right moments, the right combinations of touching and teasing.

After a few minutes of pleasing her with tongue and mouth, Claire slid back up her young lover. She lay on her full-frontal, pressing into Jill, feeling each other's body and heat.

Jill groaned as Claire pushed into her again, her legs and her breasts and her fingers. She was loving her body with every ounce of her own.

"Give me your hand," Claire whispered in her ear. Jill didn't have to think twice. She slipped under her waist between them, finding Claire's warm pussy grinding against her leg.

Claire gyrated against Jill's hand, as she worked both towards a common goal, a mutual experience.

Jill tried but couldn't reach far enough to finger her as well.

"Don't worry," Claire realized what she was trying to do. "I'll take care of everything." She moved over her, pressing down into her fingers and knuckles with precision and delight.

"God, I love your body, your taste, everything about you," Claire whispered seductively while fingering her lover, coaxing her to join in the building orgasm.

Jill's body shook, but it wasn't hard and violent like before. This was long and slow, one giant wave of euphoria that seemed to go on without end. As if it were only for them in this magic moment.

Jill grabbed at Claire, wrapping tightly around her to get as close to her as she possibly could. Claire pushed into her, and Jill simply held on with all she had.

"Oh my god, yes!" Tears of happiness and pleasure formed as her face contorted. The orgasm filled and consumed her, washing down softly on the other side like a soft billowing blanket gently falling onto her.

"Yes lover, give it to me!" Claire's innuendo meant two things: Jill was coming and knowing that empowered her. She was happy to please her partner, her lover - she still had what it takes.

Claire softly gyrated on the beautiful young woman under her. She wrapped herself all around her, pressing from all sides, passionately kissing her as their bodies rocked with a powerful wave of delight.

"Oh God, yes!" Claire whispered at her, relishing the feeling as she touched her all over. She grabbed onto Jill as she hit another orgasm herself, remnants from earlier.

"Holy hell!" Jill exclaimed as Claire slid half off. Their bodies heaved as they tried to catch their breaths. "That was... amazing and fantastic and... and... words don't really describe it!"

"I'm flattered," she turned to kiss her shoulder, her neck. "Enough to want to come back for more?"

"Are you kidding? Don't get me wrong... I don't know if I could ever give up sex with men totally," Jill started. "But if you were trying to convert me, I'd definitely consider that sales pitch. Just saying..."

"That's quite a compliment," Claire replied happily.

"I never knew it could be like that...." Jill wiped a tear from her eye with the back of her hand.

"Really? I thought you have been with a woman before."

"A few. But I don't mean just with women," Jill replied, panting. "That was the best I ever had, from a man or woman. Single person anyway."

"Single....?" Claire had to know.

"Having multiple lovers... mm-mm! Personally, I like getting fucked and licked at the same time... It's simply to die for!" Jill made an orgasmic facial expression and shook her hand in victory.

"I, uh, I wouldn't know," Claire said sheepishly.

"You could, if you wanted," Jill offered. Teasing her, luring her in, planting the seed. "If you let yourself be open to the possibility..."

"Well, I um..." Now Claire was thinking about it.

"With Amy and Derek, I've never had so much attention given to me, and it's been wonderful!" Jill said playfully, treading out further and testing more dangerous waters.

"Oh crap, my kids!" Claire sat up. "What time is it?" She looked over at the clock on the nightstand. "We've been here for hours!" Claire started getting out of bed.

"Yeah, well, time flies when you're having fun," she smirked at her woman lover.

"No, I mean...Yes," Claire came back and kissed Jill. "And it was more than fun, it was wonderful!"

Claire found her clothes at the foot of the bed and started getting dressed in a panic.

"What I meant was - oh lord, what they must think of me!"

"I think they're OK with it, really," Jill said sincerely. "Considering what they're doing? This is tame."

"Oh god," Claire looked concerned. "My kids! How could they? I just don't understand...."

"It's hard to understand something you don't know. I think it's time you heard their side of the story."

"Yes, OK. I'm ready..."

"But I don't think it should come from me."

"What? How..." Claire mumbled. She knew it had to happen, eventually. But she couldn't see how that conversation could actually happen, in reality.

"Claire," Jill put her hand on her shoulder. "They're your kids, but they're people too. Talk to them. Listen to them. Hear them. Love them for who they are."

"But 'who they are'... they're brother and sister."

"Derek did say something earlier... if he were coming out as gay, would it be that much different?"

"Well, yes, I mean... isn't it?"

"Not the actual sex. This is about him being himself, being free to love whomever he chooses without shame, and you coming to terms with it. That's no different."

"I don't know..." Claire struggled with it. "This is all a bit of a shock to me."

"Well, you're being honest, and that's a start. Isn't it time they can be honest, too?"

"What?"

"If you don't want them to lie," Jill said philosophically, "make it so they can always tell the truth."

"Help me through this," Claire pleaded with Jill, reaching for her hand for comfort, for support, for strength. "Help me talk to my kids. And I'll give you whatever you want."

Jill touched Claire's face to wipe away a tear.

"Didn't you know?" Jill looked at her with love and admiration. "You already have."

Their kiss was more sensual than sexual. Jill enjoyed her full lips and warm, soft mouth. But the kiss had emotion and intention behind it, and that shocked her just a little, because of how she felt about it.

"Jill, I want to say something...." Claire started.

"Don't. Not yet," Jill stopped her. "Sleep on that thought, see if you still feel like saying whatever it is you want to say in the morning."

Claire kissed her again, touching her face. "You're so wonderful, at every level. I can see why my kids like you so much." And just then it hit here. "Shit - my kids! Where are they?"

Jill got up from the bed and went over to the window. "Looks like they're lounging by the pool. Nice view! Should we join them?"

"I suppose there's no way to hide any of this now," Claire said still partly embarrassed.

"If you could, would you still want to?"

Claire thought about it, and then realized the point.

"No," she said looking back at her. "I suppose hiding who we really want to be is part of the problem."

"Oh! They're in the water now. Time for a swim!" Jill said happily directing traffic.

"Sounds good!" Claire would follow Jill however this played out.

"Oh! Do me a favor... Can you wear your bright yellow bikini?"

"Yes?" Claire looked at her, raising her eyebrow suggestively.

"I happen to know it's someone's favorite."

--------------------

The sun was going down in the late afternoon. After swimming the ladies relaxed in the hot tub - Claire and Jill fully in the water, Amy dangled her legs in.

Derek approached carrying a tray of snacks and beverages.

"Oh, that's a pretty!" Jill said excitedly.

"Purple Haze, m'lady?' Derek offered her one. "This has vodka, raspberry, cranberry and lime."

"Thanks!" She took a sip, nodding appreciatively. "Such service, I could get used to this!"

"He's becoming quite the bartender," Amy replied, taking a drink as well.

"Well, it's nice to keep one's options open, right?" He smiled as everyone had a drink.

Derek eased into the hot tub, wondering how this was going to go.

"Very nice!" Claire said to her son, raising her glass to indicate her approval of his drink making skills.

"Strong before dinner, light after!" He said playfully.

"At this point, I'll take it," his mom laughed good-heartedly.

"I'd like to propose a toast," Jill took another sip, then held up her drink in front of her. "To making new friends!" They all clinked their glasses with hers, then took sips.

"I'd like to think we're more than just friends," Claire said over her glass, looking at her knowingly.

"And I invite you to our 'friendship sanctuary.'" She motioned with her arms, outlining the circle that was the hot tub they currently sat in. "Come on Amy," Jill pulled on her leg, "into the water!"

Amy slid down into the hot tub. The jets were on, and the bubbles were frothing. The yard lights on sensors activated as the sun started to go down.

"And in this safe place," Jill held court, taking another sip between each sentence... "we are allowed to speak freely, to be ourselves. No expectations, no judgements, and no regrets!"

Those words seemed familiar, and Derek looked over at Amy - who smiled and playfully shrugged her shoulders back as if to say 'what, I don't know!'

"Further, there are no kids allowed."

"Um, what?" Derek asked.

"And no parents, either. Not tonight." Jill looked at each in turn to ensure they understood. "We are adults: my name is Jill, and this is Amy, Derek and Claire," she went around introducing everyone.

"Uh, OK," Derek said trying to figure this out.

"Let's all go around saying something really personal or embarrassing. That way, everyone has something to lose - so we'll all keep this amongst ourselves, in our friendship group, our circle of trust."

"What happens in the hot tub, stays in the hot tub?" Amy asked inquisitively, playfully.

"I'll start," Jill added. "I've slept with everyone here - and I've loved every single minute of it."

"That's not exactly news," Amy commented.

"Oh dear," Claire blushed. "How do you know we weren't just... talking?"

"Well, if so, you were talking a long time..." Amy looked over questioning but also approving. "And you didn't close the door."

"I watched," Derek added. "Just a little."

"And then we came out by the pool," Amy socked her brother in the arm. "To give you privacy."

"The point I was trying to make..." Jill took back control of her own narrative. "I've enjoyed your, um, attention - from everyone."

"Who was the best?" Derek asked, hoping it was him.

"Nope - no comparisons. Each of you bring something different to the table." Jill smiled.

"Such as?"

"Derek is a guy, and his cock can't be replaced."

"Um, thanks?"

"You're willing to do anything, anytime. Don't get me wrong, there's a time and place for that. And when you need it, you need it - am I right?" She looked at her female companions, and they all laughed.

"But you're also loyal - you didn't cross the line or give in to selfish impulse, since you didn't want to lose Amy's trust."

"So, you're saying I have some redeeming qualities?" Derek asked hopefully.

"You have many," Jill said licking her lips. "And we appreciate them."

"Amy has the tightest body, wonderful in its own way" Jill turned her attention to her friend. "And she is the most adventurous, the most courageous."

"What - really?" Derek asked looking at them surprised.

"She went further out of her comfort zone than anyone else," Jill replied.

"I'm just following your lead half the time," Amy was embarrassed, "You have been a good... guide."

Jill smiled lovingly, knowing exactly what she meant.

"And Claire - well, she has the experience, and the touch."

"Why thank you," she smiled playfully and took another sip of her drink.

"I totally recommend getting some of that," Jill added. "I promise you won't regret it."

Derek looked over at her, wondering if he ever would.

"So, no favorites? You won't tell us who made you cum the hardest?"

"Derek!" His mom, or rather Claire, admonished him.

"Well, those are different things," Jill replied naughtily. "And individuals don't quite compare to being attended to by, um, two lovers."

"Oh lord," Claire exclaimed, embarrassed.

"Plus, there is something special about a 'first time', which was quite magical."

"I remember," Derek replied excitedly. "That was awesome."

"Sorry," Jill countered. "That wasn't my first threesome."

"Wait, what?" Derek asked.

"You aren't the first 'brother' I've helped corrupt," Jill teased them playfully.

"Spill! Who was the third?" Amy asked curiously, intrigued.

"I told you I was getting that trip to the Caribbean," Jill said matter-of-factly.

"You didn't!" Amy splashed some water at her.

Jill quietly took another sip of her drink.

"You did! Oh my god!" Amy exclaimed with her hand over her mouth.

"You'd be surprised what someone will do when they're properly motivated!"

"You slept with your brother, and you mom!?" Amy said it out loud finally.

"Hey!" Jill splashed water back at her. "No judgements here, remember!"

"Sorry! I take it back! I'm just, wow!" Amy said with shock and awe.

"Jill dear," Claire said as surprised as the rest of them. "You're quite the sexually adventurous being!"

"You weren't complaining earlier..." Jill asked flirtatiously.

"Well, no," Claire replied. "But I guess I need to talk to your mother!"

"Actually, I think she'd like that," Jill said thoughtfully. "I think she misses you."

"What?"

"When I mentioned coming over, she had this look... like recalling a happy memory from her youth."

"Really?" Claire asked, hopefully.

"Yea, really?" Amy asked. "What do you have to say about all this, mother?"

"Remember, no kids and no parents here!" Jill reminded them.

"OK, Claire," Amy said her name with emphasis.

"Can you tell us about Janet, please?" Jill used her mother's name.

Claire looked at her with affection, and she did look like her mother.

"Well, she was... smart and beautiful and confident and loving..."

"I can see why you would like that," Amy replied, looking at Jill with admiration.

"You know the saying - there's a time and place for everything, and it's called college? Well, we did just about everything together. Lots of fun times..." her voice trailed off as memories came back to her.

"So, how far did it go?" Derek asked, hoping for the details.

"Let's just say that she was a sexually adventurous being," Claire emphasized the words she used to describe Jill earlier. "Like her daughter apparently." They looked at each other lovingly.

"Come on, spill it. We're all baring something tonight," Amy responded.

Claire took a larger pull from her drink, pausing to gather the courage.

"One time, we had sex with two guys from the basketball team. Each in our dorm bunk, in the same room at the same time." Claire recalled with pleasure the escapade.

"Nice!" Derek commented.

"That was, fun. But they left us... wanting. And later we uh, showered. Together. And took care of each other."

"Oh my gosh!" Amy exclaimed.

"That was when we first learned we could please each other, and that it could be... better. We found a lot of the college guys were not yet experienced lovers. They were too focused on themselves."

"Not all guys are like that," Jill said looking over at Derek.

"Which was a shame," Claire went on. "Because if they had just given us more attention, we would have rocked their worlds eight ways to Sunday!"

"Mom!" Amy called and just as quickly Jill shot a look at her. "I mean, Claire!"

"What? You think you're the first to want love, to want sex, to need a good fucking?!"

"No, of course not. It's just... hearing about it... thinking about your parents..."

"It's not that much different than having to think about your kids... I mean... you two!" Claire said jokingly but also pointing at the two young adults in accusation.

"You know," Claire continued. "I was once young, pretty and carefree, like you... free to love and be myself, and yes - have great sex..."

"Wait, are you... are you jealous?" Amy asked as it started to sink in. Claire didn't answer, which was in a way an answer. She took another sip of her drink.

"I've seen my mom's yearbook," Jill interjected. "You two seemed like you were having fun. But you're even more beautiful now."

"You're just lovely, dear," Claire touched her shoulder. "And for what it's worth... whatever happens - I'm glad that you came into my life. To all our lives... Somehow, I think we needed this." She looked at the group in the hot tub, which she knew at some level included her two kids.

"Yes, me too!" Amy replied and Derek said the same.

"So," Claire finished her drink. "Now I've told you something personal and embarrassing. Something that I definitely prefer not to leave the save confines of our friendship group."

Claire looked at Jill. "I don't know if your mother would want any of this repeated either."

"You know, you two should get together, catch up." Jill said sincerely. "Hey, I have a great idea. You should come with us, on the Caribbean cruise!"

"Well..." Claire thought about it, shrugging and making a face like 'why not?'

"That would be awesome!" Derek chimed in.

"Girls only trip! No boys!" Amy playfully stuck her tongue out at her brother.

"That does sound nice... Send me the details and I'll see if we can make that happen."

"Yay!" Jill said and high-fived with Amy.

"Now," Claire said seriously. "I need a refresh on my drink. I think we all do," she said looking around. "And make them stronger this time," she said offering Derek her empty glass.

"Stronger?" He asked collecting all the glasses and heading inside to make another round.

"I think we're going to need it to get through the 'Adventures of Derek and Amy.'"

--------------------

"Wow, just, um, wow." Claire sat there, taking it all in. They had told her the abridged version, and that took more than an hour.

"Mom..." Amy replied, temporarily forgetting the no kids / no parents rule.

"No, it's OK. Really. It's just a lot all at once. You have to give me some time, to process," she replied as honestly as she could. Then after a minute, "I'm impressed, really."

"What for?" Derek asked.

"For telling the truth - all of it this time. I realize that it can be hard given the situation that you don't want to have to talk about. Finding the courage is not always easy. You two must love each other a lot."

"I do. We do."

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"What?" Derek asked.