Adventures of Gina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John smirks at her, "You're still wearing your work clothes, she's not wearing anything, well except her heels, you need to catch up!"

Penny looks into his hungry eyes and reaches under her thin cropped sweater.

John and the other guys watch as her front bra clasp is released allowing her much larger breasts to drop down a little from their confinement. Exposing a sexy bit of her soft under boobs from the bottom of the sweater, as she works the bra straps down under her sleeves and over her hands, then pulling her heavy-duty Victoria Secrets bra from under her top, handing it to John.

The guys all stare at her chest, her hard nipples poking through near the bottom of the tight cropped thin sweater, many of them having seen them in this very bar during past contests.

"And I'm not wearing any panties," she giggles and heads out to dance with Gina and the two guys.

John sees Carol out there dancing still in her tape and G-String, the guy with her feeling her ass and tits as she whips her hair in his face.

Terri returns from the back room carrying a skirt wearing a long button up white blouse going to a table with a few guys. They each hug her, one of the guys opening her shirt up, exposing the sling shot bikini she put back on. He points out Gina too her, obviously encouraging her to lose some or all of what she is wearing.

She shakes her head 'no' not wanting a repeat of her earlier embarrassing exposure to the crowd.

John watches her as she heads to the bar, not seeing Gina or Penny anymore, he heads that way as well to intercept her. "Hay Terri, hi, I am Gina's Husband, and you have nothing to be ashamed of, you rocked it out there."

She tries to smile at him, "Thank you, but I was so embarrassed that I did that, but I needed the money for school, I thought if I was just a bit, you know slutty, I might win some cash to get caught up on my bills."

John tells her, "Nothing to be embarrassed about, you are gorgeous and brave to do what you did!" Telling the bartender, "Make her a double of whatever she is drinking, make me another as well and put hers on my tab."

"Yeah, but words aren't going to pay my bills, I am working two part-time jobs waiting tables and I have a full-time class load." She says shyly.

"Tell you what." He pulls Gina's prize money from his pocket, and then pulls a fifty out his money clip. "I enjoyed watching you dancing, bigger isn't always better and you have a rocking tight body young lady, you go drop what you're wearing on that table and go dance for us and this is yours," Holding out the $250. "But you can't put anything back on until you leave, deal?"

Her frown turns into a smile of surprise, "Yeah I can do that, thank you, you have no idea how happy this makes me, and how much it will help." She wraps her arms around John's neck and kisses his cheek.

The bartender hands them their drinks, she downs a third of it. John smiles at her, "It's mutual, and I hope to see you here at future contests!"

She takes the money in her other hand and heads back to her table. Returning to the table where Gina's friends were, Gina is still unseen on the dance floor, he watches Terri talking to her friends. After downing the rest of her drink, she pulls the shirt off laying it on top of her skirt on the table.

She says something to one of the guys pointing to the dance floor. He nods yes and starts to take her hand. She pulls away and looks over at John and smiles giving him a wink, then pulls the strings off her shoulders letting it drop to the floor and just steps away from it heading out to dance with the guy following her in awe.

They dance a few songs, then the DJ starts talking about upcoming events clearing most of the dance floor, he finally sees Gina and Penny heading back with the two guys following them. She looks so sexy nude in the bar full of clothed people, Penny isn't bad either as her big unrestrained tits sway as she walks.

Penny's sweater a bid stretched out it appears.

"Baby I am so fucking horny right now!" she whispers to John.

He smirks, "Was that dance that good?"

"You have no idea." She smiles, looking over at Penny giving her another wink, taking his drink again almost finishing it.

"Are you ready to leave then?" He asks her.

She finishes his drink, "Oh no, I am loving this! I haven't been naked in a bar since College!"

The music starts back, another one of the guys at the table asks Gina to go dance, she smiles at John, he can tell she is about at her drink limit with her permanent smile and glossed over eyes. He leans into her and whisper, "Don't get lost in the crowd this time, I want to watch you and I think Penny does too!"

She grabs his crotch, "Why you want to watch me get felt up by these college boys don't you?" then giggles, and then kisses his passionately while she gropes him.

She turns away, taking the guy's hand as two more follow them. They try to get her into the crowd like the last two, but she does what John asked, staying near the edge of the dance floor in view of everyone.

Penny hangs back as they watch her head back out. John asks her what year she is in at college, trying to judge her age.

"Oh, I take night school classes finishing up to take the Bar Exam, I work full time as a Paralegal right now, we do mostly commercial real estate litigation, accusations for rich clients and purchasing."

John asks for one of the business cards, telling her that he works with developers and would love to have her on retainer once she gets her ticket.

They watch as Gina starts dancing with the three guys sandwiched in the middle.

Her hands in her hair, everyone watching these three younger guys who tower over Gina, start to grind on John's naked wife, then hands start to explore her body. She does nothing to stop them, as they are groping her tits, her ass, and it appears her pussy as well and she is doing nothing to discourage them, looking over and smiling at John.

She places her hands on the shoulder of the guy in front of her, closing her eyes moving her hips to the music with the fingers buried inside her. John knew he should have been a little concerned, but it actually served to only excited him even more watching them playing with his cougar wife like a toy. This continues until the song ends, the guys having taken turns with her tits and fingering her, not caring her husband was watching from the table.

When the song ends, Gina comes off the dance floor straight to John and Penny, grabbing the table between them. "Holy crap he made me cum out there, my legs are like jelly right now," she starts to giggle her eyes squinting and glassed over from the alcohol she had consumed a bit too much.

Penny asks John why he wasn't concerned about the guys playing with his naked wife.

John just smiles, "I am a voyeur, I have always enjoyed showing her off since their college days and she has recently gotten back into enjoying being an exhibitionist again. I let her have fun and well, the sex afterwards is always incredible, usually for days!"

Gina adds, "If he had it his way, he would keep me like this all the time, you should try it," she slurs, reaching over sliding her hand under Penny's sweater groping her big tit with her petite hand. John watching hoping to see her boobs finally.

She laughs at Gina, "Maybe next time sugar." Letting Gina enjoy her boob, making her nipples get harder.

It is getting late, and the DJ announces last call, Penny telling Gina she needed to get going. Penny leans into Gina kissing her, the two of the parting their lips as their kiss becomes more passionate as Penny gropes Gina's ass.

When they break the kiss, Penny manages to keep herself covered as Gina turns to John, "I am ready to go know, I think I need you inside me, now!"

John grins and looks at the front exit door, then takes Gina's hand leading her to the back of the bar instead, into the men's restroom. There is a guy taking a leak and does a double take when he sees the hot older naked woman from the contest earlier being led into the rest room.

John does not bother with taking her into a stall, turning her around facing the mirror and sink, he was already hard, and she was well lubricated from the dance floor. He quickly undid his belt, button and zipper, then pushed into her wet pussy, each stroke causing his slacks fall further down his legs. The guy just watches her big boobs bouncing in the mirror as John pounds into her leaning over the sink counter.

John only lasts a few minutes before exploding deep inside his once again slutty wife, after so many years of old memories, they are now making new ones.

She pulls him out, turning around and stepping forward kissing him, probing his mouth with her tongue, "I love you so fucking much, Let's head home and do that again!"

He couldn't argue, again he takes her hand leading her back out into the bar stopping at the table. "We have to get going, keep her entertained for a minute's guys, I need to go see someone before we leave."

Terri is walking back to her table with two guys, "Hi again, you said two part-time jobs?"

"Yes sir, one at," John cuts her off handing her his business card.

Call me next week, I may be able to make your life much easier. He is actually able to talk to her instead of her cute little boobs.

John returns to Gina taking her hand, "Let's get you home baby," leading her through the bar and out the front door, ignoring the fact she is nude, cum dripping down her thighs and they have to go several blocks to the parking garage.

She gets several cat calls and comments as they walk the sidewalks to the car, he keeps looking over at her bare jiggling tits and round ass as they walk wondering what she will be doing next with her newfound exhibitionism hobby, also hoping a cop doesn't drive by.

They talk about what had happened on the way home, her explaining she should not have let the guys fondle her like they did, and she hoped he wasn't upset.

He just smiles at her, "It's still just like in college baby, you did some wild shit, but you only fucked me, and I trust you."

She smiled at him turning in her seat kissing him again as he tries to drive, "and that's how it will always be baby!"

After running off the road a few times she moved her mouth to his lap and gave him an incredible blow job the rest of the way home.

12