Adventures of Gina Ch. 06

Story Info
Gina meets John for lunch and a bit more in public.
4.3k words
4.72
7.9k
13
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - Afternoon Delight at Enza's

Introduction: This is the continued story of Gina who has reverted to her younger days of being quite uninhabited. Parts of the Gina stories are based on actual events and memories, enjoy. Feedback and comments are welcomed.

Through the next few weeks, Gina was still wearing minimal clothes around the house, in the yard and even shopping, outfits would arrive every few days from Amazon Prime, the driver always knocking to hand her the packages instead of the drop and ringing the doorbell thing.

She had been ordering sheer robes, cover-ups, short sexy skirts and outfits that she would model every time she received something new to tease John, telling him where she might wear them while he was working.

***

It was a Thursday afternoon when she sends John a text message, "Hay, I just got off from the shop and feel like lunch at Enza's want to join me at 11:30ish?" Then she sends a pic of her inside the friends shop of her in a short, beaded skirt and a deep plunging sheer blouse with a lot of exposed cleavage.

How could he say no to that and texted her back, "I will meet you there!"

John returned to his office and sits down at his computer going through his e-mails and voice messages when he hears that sweet voice he recognized immediately from the night his wife worn the 'Bare as You Dare' contest.

"Hi Mr. John, this is Terri Adams, you asked me to call you, so I am. I would like to hear what you have in mind. I will admit I have checked out your firm and it seems impressive. Please call me back." And she left him her cell number.

John sends a quick e-mail to Pam, his secretary, telling her to set up an interview with Terri Adams and James Watson from Marine Services Division. I have found a young lady that will be working for him.

John must hurry to get out the office to go join Gina for a lunch date.

***

He arrives there several minutes ahead of her, gets a table out on the wide sidewalk in front of the quaint Italian Restaurant watching for her, he ordered a few glasses of wine and waits.

Sipping the wine, he finally sees her coming, turning heads as she struts down the sidewalk three blocks away wearing her new outfit and what looks like six inch spiked heels. Her boobs bounce and sway openly with each step, he keeps waiting for them to jump out her top it is cut so low and loose on her. As she gets closer, he can see her hard nipples moving against the sheer thin material.

He stands to hug her as she walks up, "You sexy cougar you, I love this new Gina." He tells her as he hugs her, feeling her big boobs smashing into his chest. She moves a chair over, a bit facing the sidewalk and John, her back to the building behind her. She sits a bit un-lady like, giving him a lovely down blouse view. With her sitting it causing the top to open up a bit more, to the point he can see the edge of her right nipple.

She picks up her glass, "I just got this outfit in the mail this morning and couldn't wait to wear it for you, do you like it?" Then she sips her wine grinning at him, already knowing the answer.

"Baby I love it, and I am thinking there is nothing under that skirt is there?"

She grins at him, "You know better!" adjusting her seat, gently tugging the skirt up a few more inches then moving her knees apart, showing him her bare pussy. Then leaving her knees apart not caring they are at a busy sidewalk table.

The young waiter comes over, "Are we ready to order lunch?" he doesn't even look at John, ogling Gina's cleavage and hint of nipple, then catches her spread legs through the glass top table. He suggests a few appetizers and tells them what the lunch specials are today, suggests a few different wines to go with the specials, seeming to waste time, his eye darting from his note pad to Gina's sexy body.

She leans over toward menu, on purpose, allowing the top to move away giving John and the waiter a nice unobstructed view of her right boob. She orders a salad and minestrone soup. John just tells him, "Same thing, but with extra feta cheese on mine and two more glasses of wine please."

As soon as he leaves, she starts giggling, "Did you see him looking at me?"

John laughs, "Have you noticed this guy, it's his third pass." Watching a guy on the sidewalk checking out Gina each time he walks past.

She turns her chair a bit more, causing the skirt a creep bit higher, "Do you have any idea how excited this makes me?"

John laughs at her again, "Oh yeah, and I find it quite erotic myself just watching you."

The waiter comes back with their salads placing them on the table, offering to grind parmesan cheese, of course Gina accepts. Again, he has a look through the table between her legs. John accepts some also, not getting near as much as she did.

He returns shortly with their soups taking away their empty wine glasses, gawking at Gina's exposed pussy and ample cleavage.

"Here comes your admirer again, uncover your left boob." John suggests.

She starts to turn to look, but he stops her, "Just do it!" John tells her.

She reaches up flipping her hair back and pushes the shoulder of the blouse off allowing it to drop down her arm just a bit, enough to exposing most of her left tit. John just smiles adjusting himself, as her hard nipple is on display to everyone walking down the street.

She sips her soup as if nothing is out of the ordinary. The voyeur slows and stares this time. Gina giggles and looks down, then back up at John making eye contact; she tugs the hem of the skirt higher, and then asks the guy looking, "Is that better?"

The voyeur is embarrassed and keeps walking, Gina covers her left boob back up leaves the rest exposed and enjoying the looks she is getting from the people walking past.

They finish their lunch and John drops a fifty and a twenty-dollar bill on the table and takes her hand leading her from the restaurant down the sidewalk, holding her purse in one hand and John has her other, the top sliding further down her right arm exposing more of her boob with each step, she just grins remaining exposed to the people they pass.

They go a few blocks then turn down a side street with several flower gardens down the left side of the backs of building to the right, then into an ally between two buildings. Once they are about a hundred feet into the ally, he pushes her against the brick wall and starts kissing her, and then forces her top completely off her shoulders and down her arms.

Kissing and sucking on her nipples, he uses his free hand to unzip the short zipper on the back of the skirt and begins pushing it down her hips, pulling the top with it not caring he is stripping his own wife in public.

John kiss his way down her tummy, pushing her clothes to her feet; she just steps out of them leaving her in just her heels. He lifts one of her legs up and starts eating her pussy as she holds his head grabbing handfuls of hair.

She moans and moves his face exactly where she wants it. In between her moans, she tells him, "We are being watched."

John just does a "Muah," in response. Trying to flick her clit and lick as deep into her as he can. Then turning her around, spreading her firm ass cheeks and doing something he has not done in some time, and starts eating her ass.

She starts to beg him, "Fuck me baby, just fuck me now, and let her watch you fuck me hard!"

John stands up unzipping and releases his already hard cock, finding her wet opening he is deep into her in a few pushes. They hear people on the streets nearby, cars and trucks passing at the end of the ally, a few car horns so close, all adding to their erotic excitement of public sex in the daylight.

He finally unloads into her; she spins around and devours his dripping cock, cleaning him up as she bobs her head on his softening cock, then helps to zip John back up.

He watches her get dressed, her new top a little stretched out now, exposing her left boob as they head back the way they came, Gina waving to the female that was watching them from a second story office window. She smiles and waves back having obviously enjoyed their little show.

John walks Gina to her car in the white rock surfaced public parking lot. They kiss again, he can taste the saltiness on her lips and tongue, before he opens her door.

Tugging her skirt up to grope her ass one more time, he looks around at the people coming and going no more than forty to fifty feet away. He takes her remote for the car from her, pushing the trunk button. "Why did you do that?" she asks.

John just smiles at her, "For the excitement, now strip for me."

"What?" she asks.

"You're driving home naked through downtown for me, now strip."

She giggles, reaching back unzipping her skirt, pushing it off her hips letting it drop to the ground, "You are enjoying this new game too I can see." She then pulls the blouse over her head standing in the parking lot in just her heels, her big tanned globes glowing in the direct sunlight.

John takes her clothes and drops them in her trunk, shutting it.

"You do realize, I have to get gas on the way home, right?"

He unlocks and then opens her car door for her, noticing a few people looking their way. After she gets in and cranks her car he tells her, "Put the top-down baby!"

She smiles up at him, "I planned too!"

She cranks up her car and pushes the button making the top fold away into its hiding place. He leans in kissing her again, "FaceTime me when you get gas!"

"I might!" she pulls out of her parking spot and turns into traffic headed towards the Interstate.

A few minutes later walking back to his car, his phone rings, it's a FaceTime call from Gina. He answers it to see her in traffic, and not moving, on the Interstate, "Hay, it might be a little bit, there is a wreck or something on the interstate and traffic is at an almost standstill."

She pulls the phone from the dash holder to show him the traffic, the car next to her, then back to her naked body. "So have you found any admires yet?" He asks.

She giggles, "A few, but the last good one is now a good ways back. I will have to get off at the next exit for gas, the light is on now. I will call you back if I don't make it that far, bye baby!" She hangs up, John thinking to himself, 'I could have watched her showing off those big bare tanned boobs the rest of the day.'

Ten minutes later, John is getting another face time call, "Hay baby, I am pulling into the Sunoco now, and there are people there, I hope you enjoy this!" He watches as she massages her bare left boob, pinching her nipple. She removes the phone from the cradle again to show him the gas station before she gets out the car.

She pulled in behind a SUV with a guy putting gas in his vehicle. Pans to a truck to her left next to the SUV. "You ready?" she giggles opening her door stepping out, he watches her bare tits jiggle as she walks around her car to the other side. He can tell she is sliding her debit card in, then as she opens the gas cap. She keeps giggling, the phone moving all over the place then she removes the nozzle and starts pumping gas.

"What?" She asks someone turning the phone around, John can't hear what the guy at the SUV is saying but he is talking to her. "Because I hate clothes and I want to be," she tells him. She pans around and there are a few others watching her now as well. Turning the phone back around looking at John, "I should get a selfie stick so you can see all me like they can!" she giggles.

She hasn't been there long enough to fill up, she fumbles with holding the phone, putting the gas cap back on and hanging up the nozzle. Then hurries back into her car, John can hear her heel clicking, and then heads back out to the highway popping the phone back in the cradle, laughing hysterically.

"Baby I am so fucking horny right now!" John can't see what her left hand is doing, but her arm is stretched down into to her lap and slowly moving, she gets back on the Interstate heading home. "My phone is dying and I can't reach my cord at the moment, I will call you later," then she hangs up.

As John is driving back to his building, he receives a text from Pam. "Ms. Adams has asked if you and Mr. Watson can meet Tuesday Afternoon at 3:30 before she has to start her shift at Doubletree Hotel Restaurant down on the ICW. It is the only time she has available next week."

Smiling to himself he texted Pam back, "Please make it happen and make reservations for us if you need too."

John gets back to work and tries to finish his presentation for tomorrow, and it is getting late, after 6:30 already. Trying to concentrate after his lunch with Gina and watching Gina get gas is extremely difficult. As it gets later, he has to call Gina and tell her he will be working late again, if she still wants to go to O'Clarey's he can meet her there.

She texts him back telling him she will meet him there around 9:00 if he can make it around that time.

At around 8:30 she sends him a text, "Kevin in giving me a ride in the jeep to the beach to meet you, and he is more than willing for some reason to give me a ride to the bar."

John texts her back asking, "Are you wearing anything for the ride."

She returns a text saying, "I don't have too if you don't want me too, I am sure Kevin would love it, lol." Followed by "But, Kevin does like what I am wearing right now!"

John hurries to finish the presentation, trying not to think of how little his wife maybe wearing riding with the hot college guy or guys from next doors. John finally gets out the office at 9:15, it's only a twenty-minute drive to O'Clarey's from his office, but as usual the traffic sucks and adds another fifteen minutes to his arrival.

Arriving having had to park at the closest beach access parking, he takes off his coat and tie tossing them in the back seat. He walks the few blocks to the bar, entering he pauses a few seconds allowing his eyes to adjust and he sees Gina, Kevin, a girl he later learns is Kevin's girlfriend Betty along with a few others at the bar drinking and chatting.

Gina in a short bikini cover she had recently purchased online that had most of her bare ass cheeks exposed due to her sitting on the bar stool. It had a flowery lace strap running up the middle of her back to a narrow white collar leaving her mostly backless and bare up the sides, forming what seems to be a halter top, it is loose in front leaving a lot of firm side boobs exposed, John can only imagine what the front looks like.

Betty is a little dirty blonde cutie, low riding jean shorts that exposes a lot of extra thighs, having been modified a bit and a small cropped white tank top hugged her young "B" size boobs, the shorts and top showed off the curves of her hips and waist, which accented her apple bottom round ass.

John walks up to the bar wrapping his arms around Gina kissing the back of her neck, "Well you are wearing clothes, but barely!"

She twists around on the bar stool kissing him back on the lips, slipping her tongue in his mouth; he can taste the tequila she has been drinking as she moans a bit.

Then giggles, "I don't have to be!" A bit glassy eyed, knowing this crowd has been feeding her shots hoping for a repeat performance.

Not sure if it was today's activities or the tequila talking, but he told her "You better keep the dress on for now." Looking down at most of her boob exposed from the side due to her twisting.

He orders up some fried shrimp and oysters, along with a Captain and Pepsi, stealing glances at Kevin's little friend and checking out the sheer dress his wife is barely in next to him.

One of the locals finally asks from down the bar, "Hay Gina, you and your friend going to dance for us tonight?" The rest of the guys laugh, agreeing and comment on how well she dances.

She tells them, "Not tonight guys, we can't stay long, and this one is a bit young for you guys!"

Betty asks, "What kind of dancing do you do here," giggling, "I mean, you're not completely in that sexy dress you know, that I do love I might add! Oh, and I was at Spanky's the other night too, I loved watching you dance there."

Gina just laughs and tries to change the subject, Kevin winks at her. John is sure Gina had told Kevin about our last trip to this bar as well, he seems to know a lot about John's wife.

Several of the guys wanting to hear about Spanky's, Gina asks one of them about his wife, knowing she is an attractive lady for her age.

A few more of the late-night locals have arrived, each one stopping to say hi and get hugs from Johns sexy wife, each time she turns around they get a flash of her pantyless pussy and most of one of the boobs.

The guys at the bar keep buying shots of tequila for the two girls, which they don't turn down as the evening gets later, already staying longer than they had planned.

Gina excuses herself to go to the ladies' room, of course it is at the back of the bar, they all watch her walk across the dance floor to the back hallway, the bottom of her cute butt peeking out as her big breasts sway freely under the sheer material threatening to slip from the sides of the dress top.

Betty asks Kevin for a few dollars to play some good dance music. John knows he needs to get going, but he is also enjoying showing off his wife and it seems Betty may also be a bit of an exhibitionist as well. He watches her round ass wiggle as she bends over selecting music, the bottoms of her cheeks showing more as she leans forward, the girl's ass making up for her lack of boobs.

A few of the regulars yell out to her, "Well dance for us young lady; don't be shy; dance like Gina does; yeah, shake that cutie ass of yours."

John has to tell them, "Guys she is Kevin's girlfriend, she's not as wild as Gina and Tammy, be nice to her."

Kevin smiles at John, "Why do you think I invited her?"

Gina emerges from the hallway where the restrooms are, sees Betty at the jukebox, and makes her way over to her. John watch with excitement as his short sexy wife leans over, looking through the selection of music with Betty, the little dress rides up a bit more, showing off a bit of puffy lips from behind, John has to adjust his swelling member in his slacks.

The guys at the bar have picked up their drinks and turned around to watch her and she knows it, it excites her to know people are ogling her; she looks back over her shoulder at them and giggles with Betty.

Gina placing her hand on Betty's bare back, rubbing up and down, John can tell the two of them are talking and giggling. He sees Gina nod her head yes and look back at John smiling. As the song ends the two of them turn around and wait for the song to start, as soon as it starts John knows what song is starting "Porn Star Dancing."

As the music starts the two of them step out onto the small floor swaying to the music. The guys start to cheer the two girls on, a few whipping out phones to video in hopes of Gina losing her clothes again, the men encouraging them, like they need it. John feels his cock stirring even more watching his wife bend over with her feet apart, in the already too short dress, showing of her bare ass and lips from behind to her fans.

Standing back up Gina puts her hands on Betty's shoulders, asking her something, she giggles and excitedly shakes her head yes. Gina slides her hands down Betty's sides as she raises her hands up into her own hair. The men watch in awe as Gina starts to pull Betty's tank top up, at first just teasing the people in the bar, followed by a few quick flashes and then pulling it over her head tossing it towards Kevin.

She dances topless her small tits and hard rather big half dollar size pointy dark pink nipples exposed to the cheering old drunk guys. As the two of them dance, Betty begins slowly working Gina's cover up her waist exposing the rest of her pussy and ass to the guys. Kevin leans into John, "Should we stop them?"

12