Adventures of Gina Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John grins at him, "Na, I wanta see what Betty is hiding under those short actually."

Kevin grins, "What to trade for the night?"

John laughs it off, watching his wife un-buttoning and lowering the small zipper of Betty's shorts, the guys all cheering yelling for Gina to expose the young college girl. As she leans over Betty releases the clasp on Gina's top allowing it to fall forward off her boobs. Betty starts pulling the cover up her back, over her head and down her arms as Gina continues to work the tight shorts over Betty's curvy hips.

The crowd cheers as the two girls have simultaneously stripped each other naked. The two of them dance groping and feeling each other's boobs, putting on an incredible private strip show and teasing the old men. When the song ends, the girls laugh grabbing the clothes off the floor, Betty pulls her arm across her small boobs, running to where John and Kevin are sitting and clapping for them.

Kevin takes the shorts and cover from Betty and drops them on the tank top Gina had tossed him earlier.

Gina kisses John again, her tongue in his mouth, "Ok take me home and fuck me, or at least take me outside." she tells him.

John laughs at her, "You wanta do some porn like your song?" he pulls her hand to his hard cock in his slacks.

She giggles, "I am not ready for that yet." She raises her eyebrows, "Being videoed doing that I mean."

Gina gives Betty a hug thanking her, telling her "Let's do this again, we are going to fuck."

Gina leans over giving Kevin a hug goodbye, grabbing not only her dress but also Betty's shorts and top as well. Kevin laughs letting her have them not saying anything, as Gina balls them up inside her bikini cover.

John and Gina hurry outside, with her covering her chest with her dress, as a few cars pass, carrying Betty's clothes in her other hand. They have to go three blocks and then to the side street where John had to park.

John unlocks the doors as they approach his car. Gina opens the door dropping all the clothes inside the car, then taking John's hand, leading him down the beach access through the dunes.

Once on the beach in the light of the almost full moon, Gina stops him, pulls out his cock and drops to her knees in the sand. He is already hard from enjoying her being naked; he grabs the back of Gina's head, pushing himself deeper down the back of her throat. She actually gags a few times but lets him use her mouth. From the excitement in the bar and the thrill of a public blow job on the beach, he explodes down her throat after no more than eight minutes or so of ecstasy, not allowing her to come up for air.

She finally gets up giggling and pulls his mouth to hers, pushing her tongue in his mouth giving him a taste of what she just received. He is so excited he returns her kiss, seeing people now walking near the surf looking their way.

He zips up and they walk back to the car, walking back up the beach access a young couple passes them staring at Gina's hot naked body.

Back in the car, they head home, laughing at how Betty has nothing to wear in the open jeep unless Kevin gives up his shirt.

12