Adventures of Gina Ch. 07

Story Info
Gina and John attend the College Luau next doors.
2.8k words
4.76
6.1k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 - College Guys Luau

Introduction: This is the continued story of Gina who has reverted to her younger days of being quite uninhibited. If you haven't read the earlier installments, you might want to catch up before you proceed. Parts of the stories are based on actual events and memories, enjoy.

The next morning, well almost noon, Gina comes down the hall from the bedroom. Fixes herself a cup of coffee, and then kisses John good morning, as he is getting ready to leave for meeting up the coast in West Palm Beach. He just admires her messy hair, round ass cheeks and lack of any clothing, standing at the kitchen counter.

"Oh, the guys are having another party this weekend, Kevin said it's a Luau Party and to dress appropriately, he said it would be big like the one a several weeks ago and they invited us to stop by, I told them maybe."

John's mind started racing as she went down the hall and came back in one of her extreme white cropped tank tops and laced up the side's jean shorts that show a lot of bare hips and lack of panties. She wears the men's tank tops a lot now, the cheap ones, usually cropped like the one she has on now, this is one of the shorter ones she usually just wears around the house and yard that shows a hint of under boobs.

As John gathers his brief case and coffee, he tells her, "Let them know we will stop by for just a little while, and remember I will be home a bit later driving back from West Palm."

She giggles, "I am going over in a little bit to help them get ready for the party tomorrow, maybe go shopping with them." He just shook his head looking at the outfit she is barely wearing.

*****

Gina sent John text messages throughout the afternoon, letting him know where she was and what they were doing. "Heading to Walmart for supplies; helping to hang party lights," telling him how reaching up her top kept riding up; "Going to Publix," and how cold it was inside the store, along with a picture of her in the open freezer section with her hands in her hair allowing the bottoms of her areolas to peek out from under neither her top.

They stopped by the Pool Super store where a few of Brian's college friends worked to grab pool floats to use as decorations, telling him the guys tried to get her to try out the hot tub. There were a bunch of other shoppers, so she declined their offer, though it was tempting. He was sent another picture of her with the guys from the store with a bit of extra under boob peeking out.

"Stopping by the Home Depot," sending him a picture of her topless, holding her little top in her hand over in the garden section, it is obvious she didn't take the picture herself.

*****

Saturday evening, John had stopped at the store to get Gina a liter of Barrel Select Patron, which meant he was late getting home as usual. He figured if she likes showing off for her guys he would give her a little help, Joe Nichols wrote a song about her, 'Tequila makes her cloths fall off.'

She was ready for the party when John got home. Wearing a grass skirt, hanging very low on her hips, well below her belly button. Her bikini bottom strings showing above the top of the grass skirt waistline, a grass skirt she had dug out from a previous party many years ago.

She was also wearing a beaded shell top that John had not seen before, which covered a bit too much tonight for Johns liking, after her exposure last weekend and the picture she sent from Home Depot yesterday. He didn't say anything yet and poured her a double shot of Patron. "Do I need to fix you anything to eat before we head over?"

"No, I had a late lunch with the guys while decorating, so I'm good."

He pours himself a half shot and her another double, "Here ya go, drink up baby doll!"

John goes to change into a flowery swimsuit and button up tropical shirt. "How are you feeling baby?"

She giggles, "Are you trying to get me drunk before we go or something?"

He pours her a single shot this time and hands it to her, "Never!"

"Come here, lets change your top," as he pulls the knot behind her back.

"But this one is cute, and I'm not going over there topless," she laughs at him.

He pulls her white Wicked Weasel top from my shirt pocket. "Oh no baby, not like you were at Home Depot or anything like that, I wouldn't let you do that!" 'Yeah right,' he thinks to himself.

"They dared me!"

He looks at her, "Did they dare you to take off the shorts too?"

She giggles, "Did you get a picture of me not wearing them?"

He helps her get into the top, tying it a bit loose so that the top of the small triangles hangs a bit lower than they should, allowing the edges of her nipples to show from each side of the long narrow triangles that make up the top.

He kisses her, tasting the Parton that he has been pouring down her since he got home. John pushes her back holding her hands, taking in her sultriness, "You know those blue bottoms are showing through the grass and at your waist, you want the matching white bottoms, they are much smaller, or.... You don't have to wear anything under it."

"Which ever you think I guess?" Her with a permeant smile on her face and eyes already glassing over.

He kisses her again. Tugs the skirt up a bit then reaches under her grass skirt and slides the bottoms off her hips letting them drop to the floor. He takes her hand pulling her forward as she steps out of the bikini bottoms at her feet. "You're going to be the sexiest cougar there at the party baby!" As he pushes the skirt even lower on her hips, he was assuming the top of her butt crack was showing in the back now, the skirt was so low in front under her pelvic bones.

"Baby, I can't go over there bottomless!" she tells John. He just leans in kissing her again.

They can already hear the music thumping as John ignores her comment and grabs her hand and the bottle as they head out the back door, down the steps of the deck and across the back yard to the party already well on its way.

When they get halfway there, two of the guys come and meet them, eyes all over Gina as she adjusts her top, most of her big boobs on display from behind the tiny sheer bikini top. There are a lot of Hawaiian shirts, bikinis and a few coconut and shell tops like she was wearing a few minutes ago, a few starfish tops as well and lots of drinking going on. There was a bar set up on the other side of the back yard and a grill cooking something on a stick.

"What are you drinking Ms. Gina," Brian asks her.

John shows him the bottle of the Patron, he just smiles, "I like Parton!" Brian steps over to the bar and comes back with red solo shot cups; he holds them while John pours three shots. Brian watches as he pours two shorts and one very full shot. Brian hands the full one to Gina.

Gina has to drink from hers twice to get it all down, "Come on let me introduce you to my friends." He takes her hand and starts to lead her around the crowd; the grass skirt doesn't do a lot to keep her bare round ass hidden, but she doesn't know that.

Kevin reintroduces them to a girl named Betty again, they had met her before at O'Clarey's when the three of them met John there after work. She was sporting a tiny Wicked Weasel type yellow bikini, the top, a little bigger than Gina's, still struggling to keep her small boobs covered, but doing a lot better than Gina's top.

John hears Brian say several times, "This is the lady I have been telling you about, isn't she gorgeous?" As John catches up, he sees most of Gina's left nipple now exposed having started to slip from her top, everyone he has been introducing her too takes notice as well, including the girls.

Some of the guy's leaning in to give her hugs, John sees a few even grabbed her ass instead of her back. He is thinking 'I bet they were surprised by what they didn't find.'

John just kept himself at a growing distances as Brian lead her around, being the good voyeur husband he was allowing her practically naked wife to be shown off at the party. John was enjoying the college guys ogling his wife's big tits and exposed hints of her nipples.

It wasn't long and some of the girls had her dancing on the patio as the guys crowded around to watch her and the other girls. When Gina would bend forward or arch her back the grass would separate off her cheeks and expose most her bare ass, but you really couldn't tell she wasn't wearing anything under it, as some of the grass bunched up in her crack would hide enough of her secret. By now, she either didn't know or didn't care when her nipples were out her top, John just didn't care as all these young college kids gawked and enjoyed her exposure as much as he did.

Soon one of the guys took off a girl's bikini top and he was wearing it as they danced, a few more college girls lost or removed their tops after a while. John kept waiting or hoping, Gina would just lose hers, but she managed to still have it on, even though she wasn't really in it.

He watched as a few guys were being turned upside down and doing keg stands. Then a few drunk girls were talked into it as well, which allowed those wearing sarongs to turn inside out or slide up their thighs or to the side showing off bikini bottoms, thongs and G-string bottoms. John just smiled as he saw Kevin and Brian leading Gina to the Keg.

John heart pounding, he almost died when he saw her bend forward placing her hands on the keg, her big boobs sliding free of the top that moved to the sides of her breast as she leaned over, he just watched as the guys start to lift her by her ankles and calf's, knowing her secret was about to be exposed to everyone.

There was a cheer as her grass skirt went almost completely upside down revealing her bare ass and shaved pussy. They held her there a bit longer than the other girls, they spread her legs a bit to get a better look as some snapped pictures and videoed her.

One of the guys looked over at John with a bit of fear on this face as he was helping expose John's wife to all these college kids. He just gave them a thumbs up, to which the guy just grinded.

When they stood her back up, everyone still cheering, she was now facing John and both her tits were completely out her top, her own boobs had pushed the two triangles to the sides. She was just laughing as beer ran down her face, chin and between her cleavage.

She went over to him, "Oh my God did you see that, I have never done that before."

She takes the Patron bottle from him and downs some more tequila. John pulls her too him and tells her again how fucking sexy she looks and tells her she is out her top, and she minds well just take it off.

She laughs at him and turns around lifting her long dirty blonde hair away from her neck. He wastes no time pulling the two knots free, stuffing her top in his pocket as several of the partiers look on.

She heads back to dancing with the other girls, where a few guys are dancing with their, John guesses, girlfriends. When a guy starts running his hands up under the back of Gina's skirt one of the other guys who lives there, Josh, said something to him and he stopped, she is so drunk now she didn't even notice or care.

There are now more than a few topless girls at the Luau now, John checking them out thinking they are smaller and much perkier than Gina's, but she is still getting a lot of attention from everyone. One of the other topless girls wearing a thong bottom gets her to go to the keg again. John makes his way over to get a closer view this time. The small-breasted young woman goes first, a few people reaching in giving her ass a squeeze or two. She laughs while trying to drink the beer and is finally let down to cheers. She tells Gina to go next as she helps her to the keg with her hands on Gina's waist.

The little girl looks over at John and smiles as they start to lift her, then she slides her hand to Gina's waist and pulls the Velcro tab holding Gina's skirt in place. A huge cheer goes up as John sees his wife naked doing a keg stand. Kevin is trying to retrieve the skirt as Gina is laughing; John just waves it away and mouths to him "Its ok."

When she is placed back on the ground, she just does a college girl "WHOOOOOOO," her hands in the air waving them around. As does everyone else cheering and admiring John's naked wife. She and her friend go back to dancing as if it's a normal thing to be naked at the neighbors back yard party.

John couldn't help but watch his now naked wife among the sexy college girls bringing back memories of their younger days at college parties. Though older, she held her own when it came to looks and a hot body as guys and girls were watching her show off what she had. It was even more exciting for him watching her dancing with the younger guys grinding her crotch into their bare legs, a few of them groping her bare tits and ass.

She seemed to be enjoying the open groping a bit much as John looked on, herself beginning to do a bit of groping herself of the younger college guys, a few trying to get her to step off into the bushes or to the other side of the house.

John looks on enjoying the show as two guys have a busty young blonde in a yellow dress out dancing as they grope her. One guy pulling her straps off her shoulders, the other has a hand up her dress obviously fingering the drunk girl, and she is totally enjoying it.

She allows them to further take advantage of her sliding the other strap down, the dress bunching at her waist, the guy in front of her moves his hand allowing it to fall away to the ground, making her the second naked girl at the party.

Several hours later of mingling, drinking and dancing, Gina is having troubles standing, wobbling a bit, as more and more guys grope her naked body, not knowing or caring her husband, John is only feet away watching them.

When John sees a guy pulling his cock out dancing behind her, John decides to call it a night and retrievers her from the dance floor.

The guy apologizing not knowing she was married, thinking she was from the college.

John thinking how awesome it was walking his naked wife home, who almost got fucked in front of him, leaving the hundred or so college kids gawking at her watching her firm bare ass.

Walking away he realized it was already 1:20 in the morning, as they step up on the deck, he sees the clock on the microwave through the window, 'time flies when you are having fun and your wife is naked,' he thinks to himself.

They stop and start kissing before they go inside. Feeling her bare ass and tits, not knowing if anyone is watching them, which only adds to the excitement.

He moves her towards the railing working his own suit loose and turns her around; she knew just what he wanted, same thing she did as well and spreads her feet apart. She was so wet from the excitement of being naked and being played with by the college guys, it was an easy slide all the way in as they slowly fucked right there in the dark shadows on the deck, he was imagining their new friends watching them, or maybe they were.