Adventures of Gina Ch. 09

Story Info
Invitation to the Fund Raiser gets out of control.
4.4k words
4.23
7.8k
13

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 - Invitation to the Fund Raiser, but the Fire Ball Takes Control

Introduction: This is the continued story of Gina who has reverted to her younger days of being quite uninhibited exhibitionism. If you haven't read the earlier installments, you might want to catch up before you proceed. Parts of the stories are based on actual events and memories, enjoy. Feel free to comment!

Several weeks had gone by since her skating shenanigans and video post to Porn.

This evening Gina was out front washing her car in her old tattered jean shorts and a cropped tank top when Kevin walked over to chat with her about an upcoming party at a local frat house. He handed her a flyer announcing, 'Valentines Lingerie Party Fund Raiser,' Gina read the flyer and asked, "So do most people show up in their PJ's?"

He laughed, "Oh yeah guys in boxers and girls in, well you can imagine. And girls in lingerie get in free, that's what draws the guys." His eyes kept looking down at Gina's short top barely covering her big boobs.

"Let me think about it and I'll let you know." She told him, and then continued to finish washing her car. Kevin smiled, hoping her and John would accept his invitation, as he walked back to his house looking back at Gina's ass peeking from the bottom of her short's.

Later that evening she showed the flyer to John as they were sitting down to have dinner telling him how fun it would be. "Well, it is this Saturday and we have nothing planned that I know of, what are you going to wear, or not wear?" He laughed.

"Guess you will just have to join me to find out, I'll tell the guys we are going," She smiled.

The next day when Gina was leaving to head to get her nails done, she saw Brian arriving from class and waved him over. These guys never ignore her, and he hurried over. "Hay sweetie, would you tell Kevin to count on us showing up at the party. And I am curious, how many people are usually at this party?"

He used her question as an excuse to lean into her car hoping she wasn't wearing much; she was in a tight-cropped yellow top and no bra as usual, and very short mini skirt. He could see she wasn't wearing panties as she never does anymore, but with her legs together that was all he got to see.

"Oh, usually hundreds, it is quite a popular fund raiser for the fraternity, seems to be a good excuse for the girls to dress a bit, some a lot, slutty and not be looked down at for wearing not much. And they will love you, I mean, well, I know you would fit right in," he told her.

"So you are saying people like to get naked at this party?" she giggled.

"Well it has happened before, and I will be wearing a t-shirt if you need something to wear home, you know if you decide to indulge and Mr. John doesn't want to give his up, I mean I would want to keep you naked as well," he winked at her.

She laughed at him, "Why would I wear a t-shirt home?"

"Well then, should I bring the Go-Pro, I know we could make another awesome video to post!"

She just smiled at him as she left him standing in the road out in front of the house watching her drive away, knowing she had just teased him a bit. She thought about what she might wear Friday night, knowing it would be mostly the college kids again.

Friday evening John came home to see one of her old Halloween cover-up she wore years ago hanging on the bathroom door. It was a cover she wore over a teddy with a short skirt one Halloween. "Honey, is that what your wearing tomorrow night to the party?"

"I thought about it." She told him.

He didn't dare ask what else she was wearing, not sure if he wanted to know after her skating video posted on Porn, last time he checked it had over 40,000 views and numerous very positive and some crude comments.

The next morning John never made it out of bed, sick with one of the stomach bugs or the flu that is going around. Gina hoped he would be feeling better later and would be able to take her to the party. She had been excited about going knowing she would get to do some serious showing off for John again with so many watching her, something that added to her excitement.

As the evening approached she was still hopeful, spending a lot of time in bathroom taking a long relaxing bath before getting ready, downing almost a full red solo cup of Fire Ball. She even ran the razor over her already smooth pussy just in case she got to the point of loosing her skirt.

It was around 8:00 pm when she realized she would need a ride after John assured her it was okay for her to go by herself with the guys. She sent Kevin a text asking if they had left yet, and asking if not, could she ride with them.

It didn't take but seconds for him to respond telling her they were leaving at 9:00 and to be in the jeep.

She continued getting ready, slipping on a pair of black thigh-highs with lace bands, tiny G-string panties that tied on the sides, a somewhat sheer lacy strapless bra that pushed her already firm tits up and out over the top displaying a lot of her bare cleavage, and her black spider web print cover-up that tied at the center just below her bra, leaving her tiny panties on display along with her bare ass covered only by the loose woven pattern of the cover up.

She had laid out a tiny ultra mini-skirt she had ordered on Amazon that did little to cover her ass. But the Fire Ball convinced her to forgo it, figuring she would just loose it anyway.

John was fast asleep as she slipped on her four inch black stilettos. On her way out she stopped in the kitchen, taking her bottle of fireball from the freezer, she poured herself another red solo cup of the cinnamon nectar. She stopped in the hall way to check herself out in the mirror. Giggling to herself in her revealing lingerie and her head already swirling.

She heard the guys out front and topped off her cup again and headed out the front door carrying nothing but her solo cup. The guys, wearing pajama bottoms and t-shirts and tank tops, had seen her in a lot less before, but had never taken her anywhere so scantly dressed, they all stopped talking to watch her walk across the yards to the jeep, noticing her pushed up cleavage jiggling with each step.

Brian seeing her fumbled with the Go-Pro that was in his pocket to hurry and get it going while watching her at the same time.

Though the guys had seen her topless many times, as well as a bit less for some of them, they stared at her boobs covered by a bra, which was uncommon because she rarely wears one. And the tiny panties on display with nothing else covering the front.

Brian and Paul helped her into the front passenger seat, she was already a bit wobbly and giggly, Paul taking the liberty of groping her bare ass, the net cover having fallen away from her body.

They had to give her a little lift to keep her from falling on her ass in the heels she was wearing. She pulled the back of the wrap from under her bare ass as she sat down.

"Damn Ms. G, you're looking fucking hot!" Kevin told her. Her legs covered in black nylons, the bare tanned skin showing above the tops of the thigh-highs, the thin strings and knots of her panties at her hips tied in bows, which were on display along with most of her hips and waist, the guys were drooling.

She just giggled already buzzing from the Fire Ball that she had consumed copious amounts of while getting ready. "I bet you guys say that to all the half dressed cougars!"

As Brian was climbing into the back after videoing her being helped into the jeep, he laughed, "You don't have to be half dressed you know!" All the guys agreed telling her they would hold her outfit for her for the ride to the party.

She just laughed at them, "Y'all are horny little perverts, maybe on the way home!"

During the ride across town to the frat house Gina was giggly, dancing in her seat to the music on the radio and flirted with guys in vehicles looking over at her in the open jeep they were riding in, they gawked at her barely dressed state, the cover blowing back showing off her bare thighs, hips, and waist, not to mention the roundness of her bra covered boobs.

Once they arrived they had to park several blocks away and walk to the party, the streets already filled with vehicles.

The guys helped Gina slide out of the jeep, more lifted her out, after a few steps on the uneven sidewalk, that had been cracked over the years by the big oak trees that lined the street, it was quite apparent she was already to drunk to be allowed to walk in the heels she was wearing.

Brian suggested she loose the heels until they got to the frat house. She didn't argue and allowed the guys to help her out of her heels. "Anything else you need us to take off?" Paul asked.

She giggles, "No not yet, but the night is still young!"

The guys were a bit proud to have brought this drunk early-forty something cougar, who on a bad day, could easily pass as a college girl, to the party, they helped her up the steps of the house. Pausing before they went in to help her back into her heels, they just made her outfit that much more sexy. Especially since it made her over five foot with the heels on, the guys all still tower over her allowing them to look down into her cleavage.

Kevin paid the donation for all the guys to get in, as the doormen ogled Gina in her daring outfit, Brian hanging back just a bit to video their sexy cougar. The music was blaring from inside, so once they were in the house they had to yell to talk or use hand gestures.

The event was just as Brian had told her, packed with college kids and other young adults in various stages of undress and many girls in assorted lingerie from just t-shirts, teddies, nighties, to bra and panty outfits similar to what was under Gina's cover up.

Several of the guys were quizzing the guys as to who Gina was, who's girl friend is she, is she from the college, are her big tits natural or upgrades, how old is she, one guy even asking if she was a hooker. But the guys were keeping that information to themselves.

Gina was dancing in place standing there with the guys drinking the rest of her fireball from the solo cup as other people were on the deck out back dancing on a makeshift dance floor, where they managed to make there way out to. Paul steering her with his hand on her ass once again under her cover up.

Before they got much further a guy with a nice professional grade Panasonic camera stopped her to ask her questions, videoing her, spending a lot of time on her boobs and panning down to her very tiny panties, trying to get her to flash him.

Gina just giggled, "Maybe later," she told him.

Paul took Gina's cup and came back with it refilled with tequila. She took a few sips and handed the cup to Kevin dragging Brian out to dance, he still had the camera pointed at her. She was really enjoying the beat which caused the strapless bra to drop down a bit threatening to expose her nipples. She didn't care, she was there to show off, most of the guys standing near were watching intently, as were the two guys videoing the party in addition to Brian.

She was turning around bending over her huge tits jiggling threatening to overtop the sexy bra, the bending over brought the cover up a bit higher in the back as she was shaking her ass for her guys and the other people watching her, exposing a bit of her already puffy pussy lips and asshole with the thin string running through her ass crack that did nothing to cover her up.

When they returned from dancing, Kevin handed her the solo cup back and told her most of the left nipple had slipped out her bra.

She looked down and laugh, "So you going to fix it or you want me to just take the fucker off?"

Several guys around them hearing her comment yelled "Take it off." She just laughed, taking a long drink from her solo cup. Kevin being the gentlemen and her protector reached over, grabbing the heavy duty strapless bra with his fingers and palm, tugging it back up, his finger tips brushing against her hard nipple as she winked at him.

One of the other guest, a rather buff looking youngman in a satin robe and boxers asked Gina if she wanted too dance, he quickly lead her out onto the dance floor. Her guys doing their best to keep track of her. They watched as the guy was grinding his crotch into her ass among the crowd of partiers on the dance floor.

She appeared to be happy grinding back into him as the music flooded the party, reaching back occasionally to pull him in tighter by his boxers.

There were several people watching Gina in her barely there outfit, her cover pulled to the side by the guy she is dancing with, exposing her now bare ass, his hands running over her naked sides and tummy as she whipped his face with her hair, getting braver his hands would run over the top of the bra and grope her exposed mounds spilling from the top of the bra. One of the camera guys along with Brian, taking in her performance. He told Paul, "I don't know if this will be suitable for Mr. John to see."

After two songs she staggers a bit from the dance area, taking back her solo cup of tequila, "Oh my God that was fun! This brings back memories of my college days, I sure wish John was here."

Gina asked where the ladies room was, Paul was quick to tell her he would show her, taking her hand leading her back inside.

On the way in one of the videographers stopped her in the what was once a large dinning room. With the camera pointed at her and surrounded by what seem drunk guys enjoying the party and ogling the women, he asked her to flash for the camera.

Gina laughed handing Paul her cup, reaching under the cover up, then grabbing both bra cups and pulling it away from her breasts. The crowd surrounding her cheered as her boobs came into view under the net material. The guy videoing her asked her to untie her top so everyone could see her tits naked.

Paul just smiled and reached over pulling the over hand knot loose, the net material jumping back to her sides, another cheer went out. Paul then took the opportunity to reach out and grope one of her big bare boobs, which prompted a few others to also reach out and feel her large globes and play with her nipples, she made no attempts to stop them.

Then a chant started, "Pussy, Pussy, Pussy!"

Gina just laughed, then pulled the front down enough to show them her smooth lips and bare slit. The telling them, "I am about to pee myself, Paul where is the ladies room?"

The line wasn't too long and she was able to pull her outfit back together before it was her turn. She did her business and soon they were headed back out with hte rest of their friends.

They chatted, watched girls, a few guys in their PJ's and commented to each other about who was daring, sexy, and just here to ogle the ladies.

Gina was holding her own with the younger college girls, most of which tower over her 4' 10" frame even in her five inch heels, few matching the size, maybe not the firmness of her large breasts and body which had caught the attention of way too many at the party, guys and girls alike.

Kevin asks her if maybe she needs to slow down a bit on the drinking. Paul tells her, "She's a big girl, besides what happens here, stays here."

Brian tells them, "Except everyone snapping pictures of her and all of y'all filming the party and Gina, she seems to be attracting a lot of attention."

"Well there is that," Paul says.

Before they finish discussing it, a tall black guy they know from the football team takes her hand not even asking her, "Come on young lady, lets do this." She follows him out disappearing into the crowd dancing.

Several songs later she returns to the guys, her bra almost to her waist, her boobs and hard nipples visible under the loose net cover she is wearing. She takes the solo cup back again as Kevin tugs her bra back into place. Paul telling her, "Just take it off her, we want to see her tits too!"

She just giggles, "Oh I'm still wearing it, I though that guy took it, guys I am some kinda fucked up!"

Paul leaves and comes back with her solo cup refilled, this time with just orange juice. "Its just OJ guys, I want her to last a little longer than a few hours. I mean look how fucking hot she is, and those panties are so tiny."

She doesn't get but a few sips from her cup and another guy is asking her to dance and she is gone again. The guys watch her this time, but she is more the aggressor, rubbing this guy through his shorts while they are facing each other. "Oh shit," says Brian, "He just united her panties, and I got it on video!"

They all watch as the strings and small patch of lace falls down her legs to the ground, eventually slipping off her spiked heals. The guy turns her around grinding into her ass, he also has pulled her wrap out of the way exposing her totally naked ass and pussy from the dance floor as other cheer and point. Again the other camera guy is there to video her again, getting a few close ups of her naked from below her boobs to her thigh-highs.

She bends forward, grinding into him as he pushes the wrap up her back as people cheer and snap pictures and video her. His hands all over her now bottomless body. Turning back around her hands push his boxers down his thighs, taking his already hard cock in her hand. He has no problem allowing her to pleasure him as she runs her petite hand up and down his impressive length to even more cheers from the view crowd.

As soon as that song is over another guy who had been watching her being groped, intercepts her coming off the dance floor and starts to dance with her.

Facing her he runs his hands up her bare hips, under the back of her net cover-up.

Within seconds her bra is falling to the ground, her large breast now uncovered beneath the cover she has on, leaving her in just her black net material, hose and heels. He turns her around grinding into her bare ass, the cover pushed aside as he rubs his exposed cock against her ass through this Family Guy Boxers.

Brian goes and gets her as the guy is trying to get is cock between her legs.

Needless to say he was a bit upset. "Ms. G, you keep that up and someone is going to have their way with you, and your about out of clothes!"

She just slurs a giggling response, "I am ready for some cock and I felt a few big ones already!"

The guys do their best to keep a close eye on her, blocking other guys from asking her to dance as Brian continues to video her in just the spider web cover now, looking incredibly sexy standing there with no panties to cover her smooth pussy and her nipples poking through the loose net.

She sees a few other girls dancing in just panties and no bras, another in a red very short nightie and tiny G-string, and walks away joining them as a ring of people, mostly guys, are cheering them on, encouraging them to loose even more clothing. Gina is dancing among them, bending over, showing off her ass and puffy lips, Brian doing his best to keep track of her and film her as she shows off for the crowd.

It is not long and the other girls are loosing panties as well, as everyone cheers them on. One of the young college girls helps Gina untie her wrap allowing it to hang open, her big boobs now swinging free. Brian follows getting closer to her, knowing whatever happens, he might want to video it for her. Other guys are trying to get their dates and other girls to join in on the stripping. A few do it themselves, or are helped out of their clothing.

Its not long a few guys have joined the girls having tossed their boxers, PJ's and pants. Gina wastes no time dancing with a few of the guys, taking a few of them in hand bring them to full erection. Several other girls have done the same thing, while others have dropped to their knees to finish what they have started.

The music was non-stop and the guys were enjoying the sights of all the now naked ladies they went to college with, and of course their sexy forty something year old naked neighbor, who was now part of a full on porn video.

12