Adventures of Gina Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina has been relieved of her wrap in the may lay, wearing only her hose; her heels lost somewhere along the way, she is now one of the shortest but also the chestiest girls putting on a show, one of the guys behind Gina trying to get her to bend forward. The guys can only watch as she reaches back to spread her cheeks to give him access, her large tits swaying downward and jiggling. Brian and the videographer continue to video her, Brian can't help but zoom in on her bouncing tits.

As soon as the first guy pulls free another tall jock takes his place, pushing his pajama bottoms off his hips, revealing what looks like a foot of semi-hard cock dangling between his legs.

He wastes no time pushing into her already wet and cum filled pussy, the guys are in awe watching her, her face telling the story as she gasps and grimaces from her pussy being filled by such a large cock.

Soon she is holding the waist of another naked guy as he guides his cock to her mouth holding the back of her head. Other guys groping her swinging tits. People are taking pictures of her and the other girls.

After taking a few more guys, Kevin and Paul manage to pull her from the circle taking her back into the house, knowing this is something she wouldn't have done had she not been so drunk.

They have to almost carry her she is so drunk. They set her on the sofa trying to figure out what to do with her as cum seeps from her red swollen used pussy. She is still giggling, "I got me some cock, and one hurt me a bit." Brian is laughing still videoing her.

They watch her as her head slowly starts to drop, "We better get her home," Kevin tells the guys.

Paul says "I don't know, she looks pretty awesome sitting here like this. I mean her body is perfect and look at those tits." They all three agree, as several people are snapping pictures of her with her thighs spread making a wet spot on the sofa.

They finally agree that even though it is still early, they need to get her in the jeep and take her home. Kevin heads out to get the Jeep while Brian goes looking for a piece of lost clothing they can put her in, leaving Paul to babysits her, he snaps a few close up pictures of his own.

Its not long, Brian and Paul get a text, "Bring her out, I am double parked."

Brian hurries back empty handed and the the two of them get her to her feet, carrying her out to the street, she is conscious enough to giggle at them.

They try to figure out how to get her into the back seat but she is like a wet noodle and they just pour her into the front seat next to Kevin, a few of them getting in a few gropes themselves, strapping her in place with the seat belt.

Brian tried to put his tank top on her but she has nothing to do with it wanting to stay naked. They all three just laugh getting last minute video, then pile in for the ride home.

Luckily the streets are for the most part clear and only a few people get to see the pasted out beautiful naked woman in the jeep.

Once they get her home Kevin and Brian carried her into her house placing her pasted out on her sofa. They leave her there so they don't have to explain to John, her husband, how she ended up naked at the party or on the sofa.

12