Adventures of Gina Ch. 10

Story Info
Shopping Exposure leads to unplanned event.
5.8k words
4.4
7.4k
12

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 - Shopping for Exposure

Introduction: This is the continued story of Gina who has reverted to her younger days of being quite uninhibited exhibitionism. If you haven't read the earlier installments, you might want to catch up before you proceed. Little of this story is based on actual events and memories, except maybe the rain and the blouse. Feel free to comment or make suggestion!

It had been a few weeks since she had sent the video links of her Pornhub video to her husband where she was roller-skating naked down the sidewalk in Haulover Beach, another of her drive-thru at Checkers and showing off for trucker's adventure. She suspected there was a video or two from the frat party she had attended with the guys next doors, but so far no links have shown up from her college guys next doors, she didn't know if that was bad or good.

She was still a little uncertain as to what happened at the party, having woke up naked and quite sore on the sofa with no sign of anything she had worm that night. Lucky for her, John was still sick in bed and she had the opportunity to clear herself up.

None the less, thinking back to her skating video Gina had gotten herself off several times in the shower, back yard sunning, and while driving just thinking about what she had done and then had it posted to a porn site. Even watching the video on her iPhone, not knowing how many times Brian had shared it with his friends at the college, the thrill excited her each time. Wondering if John was brave enough to share it with any of his buddies.

Two of her favorite celebrities on-line had become Lady Lada and Jeny Smith watching their naked public adventures, which only made her fantasize about what her next adventure would be, even though their adventures were in Europe, where it is more acceptable or tolerated is maybe a better word.

The need to expose herself had gotten to the point that was all she could think about, and she needed a new fix, beyond the truck drivers and college guys next doors.

Days later she was on the way home from a lunch date with one of her more conservative girl friends, when she saw the flea market lot off to the left on the interstate and it reminded her of a couple in France that had hit a similar market with her trying on clothes, without using dressing rooms.

This was not one of those small side of the road markets, it actually covered close to 60 acres with out buildings, tents and open-air booths. It was still early; her husband would still be at work.

Unlike most days, the sun had not peeked out all day and it had been threatening to rain all morning making it hot, humid and sticky as soon as you step outside which only added to her frustration.

Understand, it is a great place to people watch as well, lots of crazy and sleazy can be found at these places. This market is no different and Gina knew it. However, she was not really dressed for showing off even though there was nothing under her conservative flowery pattern sundress that buttoned up from the waistline down and she was wearing a sheer bra today, something she rarely does.

She also was wearing her nude color thigh-highs with pretty lace band tops and white heels that made her feel a little sexy, she knew that making herself a bit more sexy or slutty was easy to remedy at the flea market.

She exited the interstate at the next exit taking the frontage roads back to the market where she parked in area "Q", where she always parked for quick stops for produce at the quite large Latino vegetable stand, a slight drizzle had started to wet her windshield which only made her mind work in overtime as she plotted her own exposure for today.

She was three rows from an entrance near the area where the Latino vendors had a huge produce area set up, she had been through these areas many times before, shopping for good deals on good fresh vegetables and fruit imported from around the world. Those were planned visits where she dressed, a lot less inappropriate than today.

Before exiting her car, she reached back and unfastened her bra, pulling the straps down her arms and over her hands, pulling it from under the dress through the armhole. Not wanting to look overly slutty, she only unbuttoned the bottom of the dress to mid-thigh to show off her short firm tanned legs.

She took a minute to massage her now freed boobs through the material. She pulled two twenty-dollar bills from her wallet and folded them up and stuffing them in a dress pocket before exiting the car and heading inside.

Walking through the produce vendors area, a few of the men, most of them knew very little English, saw her and waved to her smiling having recognized her. They had always tried to assist her with her selections, apparently massive amounts of firm exposed cleavage and short skirts draws help, even if it is not needed.

Gina knew exactly what she needed today, and it was not veggies. She could feel the eyes watching her as her rather large "D" boobs moving gently under the sundress with each step on her short petite frame. She hurried as the light drizzle started to turn into a steadily light rain, making her dress start to become heavy and hug her body. Her hair sticking to her face, she moved from row to row headed into the main covered building.

She found the booths she was looking for, but could not find what she wanted for today, they were all thin flower and colorful patterns scarfs and sundresses not even close to what she desired. Although there were several scarfs made of the material she wanted, that would make interesting tops, but not today, so she moved on in seek her outfit.

She came upon a secondhand type shop with several racks on clothes on hangers that had a few items she thought might work, the younger woman there was happy to help her go through the dresses she had on the racks until she found a white gown that looked more like a piece of lingerie or a night gown. It was white, had two panels front and back, and open all the way up both sides forming a halter type top that would cover her boobs, two thin ties on the sides kept it in place.

Gina asked the girl if she could try it on, she giggled telling her there was no dressing room that she knew of on this wing. That was just what Gina wanted to hear. Only feet off the main isle way, Gina moved her hair from her back and turned around, "Will you unzip my dress for me?"

She was a good head taller than Gina, "Well I guess," as she reached out and started to lower the zipper. "Oh my, you're not wearing a bra, I thought maybe you hum."

Gina just giggled, "I'm not wearing panties either; would you take the zipper all the way down so I can get it over my hips," she asks her, "Here hold this dress while I slip this one off."

The young woman unzips it until the top of her ass crack was showing and then just watched as Gina slipped her arms from the dress as people walking past turned to watch her as her large, tanned boobs being exposed as she was pushing the wet dress down, sliding it away from her body.

"Ummm, ma'am, people are watching you and, oh my!" as she stepped from the dress, laying it across a table of clothes facing the isle way, standing there in just her thigh highs and heels, her nipples hard from the cool material she just removed.

She took the dress from the girl pulling it over her head letting it drop down over her body. She adjusted the panel around her chest just under her boobs before lifting the two halter-top triangles up asking the girl to tie it for her.

Gina looked down at the sheer dress, a lot of cleavage exposed from the center, with an opening below the panel around her waist almost too where her pussy would be exposed. Twisting, the back panel hanging down in the back over her ass, that started at the back waist band to the floor.

"I don't know, it's a bit too long for me, and well, not as sheer as I was hoping," as a good three inches laid on the floor at her feet. Gina walks to the other side of the table and back. She lifts the material from the floor as she moves, flashing her pussy to more people who have stopped to watch her.

"No, I don't think this is what I'm looking for today," she lifts her hair again, her back to the girl facing the small crowd of people now watching her. "Would you untie me please?"

Gina's heart pounding with excitement, smiling at her onlookers as the two triangles dropped off her now bare breasts. She lets go of her hair and wiggles the dress down over her hips stepping from the garment and handing it to the shop owner. She takes her time stepping back into her cold wet sundress, pulling the straps back up to her shoulders. "Woo this is cold!"

"Ma'am, do you want me to zip your dress back up for you?"

Gina just giggles, "Na, I'm good!" as she left the booth.

She got to the end of the building and exited the door headed to the next building walking past now empty tables due to the rain, soaking her dress. She entered the next building walking along looking into each booth for clothing.

She finally comes to more of a hippy type-clothing booth with a petite younger redhead girl. The girl was wearing a short string strapped loose sundress, her hard nipples atop her small breasts poking through the thin material caused by the cool damp air inside the building.

As Gina starts to look at her dresses, her back to the girl, she asks Gina, "Um, do you need me to zip up your dress for you, your butt crack in showing you know."

There are a lot less people in this building than the last. "No, I'm good actually, do you have anything that's like your dress in white maybe?" As she finds a revealing beaded dress. "But I do want to try on this dress if you don't mind."

"Well, there is a lady's room all the way down at the exit, but you will have to leave me something, if you know what I mean," she tells Gina.

Gina sees another plain white blouse across the aisle more like what she thinks she wants. "Oh no need for that," Gina starts peeling off her wet dress again.

The girl giggles as Gina steps from her dress, "Wow Miss, if I had a body like that, I would not be shy either!"

Gina moves from between the tight tables leaving her dress behind, stepping into the deep backless knit dress. "Would you mind latching it for me?" She turns her back for the girl to grab the hooks as she brings them up over her big boobs. She looks out to see a few of the people from the last building watching her again.

She runs her hand down to the opening at the top of the slit high on her left hip. Her hard nipples poking through the beaded net material. "It's a bit tight, don't you think?" She walks out into the aisle way, feeling the material moving heavy over her ass and boobs.

She returns to the booth and asks the girl, "Do you know who runs the booth across the aisle? There is no one there."

"Oh that's my friends, do you see something you like over there? I can go get it for you."

Gina just smiles, seeing a few more people taking in her almost nakedness. "No, just unlatch me."

The dress now unlatch falls away easily as she steps out of it. Gina hands it to the girl, "I think I might want this one." Then walks across the aisle still naked in just her thigh-highs and heels.

The girl follows her to the booth, "I wish I was as brave as you!" she giggles.

Gina pulls the blouse from a hanger and kind of whispers, "I have learned to be an exhibitionist again, when I was your age in college, I loved showing off my body, you should try it, it can be very exciting, if you know what I mean!"

Pulling the blouse over her head it loosely hangs on her body to mid-thigh like a dress, completely see thru, rolling off her bare ass, hanging out a bit from the slope of her large breast. It is short sleeved and has a collar, also buttons up a bit in the front from mid cleavage.

"Oh yes this is what I want!" She walks out into the aisle feeling the tight nylon material hugging her ass and boobs.

"Oh my God you look good in that, but it is like, I can see everything under it!" The girl tells her.

Gina smiles at her, "That's the plan sweetie, it is raining and I need to stop at Publix, I have an overwhelming desire to be seen today!"

The two of them cross back over to where Gina's dress was left on the table. "Will you take forty for both of them?"

"She wants thirty for that one, and I need 25 for mine, they are on consignment."

"Tell you what, forty and the dress I was wearing, it's from Belk's, I think I paid sixty-five for it a month ago? And I'll leave you my cell phone number so you can call me if you get anything else in you think I might want."

"Seriously, you're going to wear that out of here, in the rain?" the girl asks a bit surprised.

Gina grins, "Oh yeah, after it gets wet, I am going to do some more shopping."

Picking up a pen next to the girl's cash box, she writes her cell number on her palm. "Call me if you find anything else I might like or if you want to hang out, if you dare, I can teach you how fun it can be! My name is Gina and you are?"

The girl just giggles, "You never know! Nice to meet you Gina, I'm Rischa."

"Hang on to this dress and I'll be back for it in a little while." Gina giggles as she walks away toward the end of the building opposite of where she came in, leaving her with the beaded dress. As she opens the door, the rain is still falling, not hard but steady. The wind lightly blows rain against her dress as she looks back at her new friend, then stepping out and turning right away from the end of the lot where her car is parked.

She can feel the thigh length blouse starting to cling to her body as she walks across the asphalt parking lot to the next building. By the time she steps inside the dress is soaked and clinging to her bare body like a second skin, every curve and goose bump on display, not to mention her bare ass, pussy, tits and now very tight areolas.

Several men actually comment on her dress, she just thanks them and keeps walking, wishing there were more people in the market. She exits the building and walks to the main building, entering it a bit wetter. A woman telling her she minds well be naked, Gina tells her, "It is tempting!"

She works her way back to her car, enjoying the looks she is getting from people ogling her almost naked body in the market. Making her way across the parking lot, allows her blouse to again become completely transparent, she slips back into her car and drives around to where she left her other dress she purchased.

Parking just outside the door of the wing, she found the dresses at; she exits her car, receiving a fresh dose of the steady rain. She is in no hurry; though no one is outside, she still enjoys the feeling on being practically naked. Rischa hears the door open at the end of the hall, she is one of only seven other shops that have yet to close up for the day, the rest calling it a washout.

Rischa smiles seeing her new friend walking down deserted isle. Her body even more sexy covered in the wet sheer nylon material. One of the other ladies passes Rischa, "Girl I am calling it a day, see you tomorrow, if the weather clears up."

Rischa tells her good night watching her walk past Gina, her head turning as she passed the almost naked lady, the material hiding nothing from her.

Passing a few other vendors, one napping, another reading a book, they take no notice of her. Gina observes her little friend watching her as she approaches her booth. "I am here to get my dress."

Rischa has it set aside in a bag for her. "Here you go, oh and, my cell number is on the card inside, I am thinking I would like to hang out sometime."

Gina giggles, "Ok but don't commit if you're not ready, and because I'm think there is a very hot little body under that dress you're wearing."

Gina reaches out giving her a hug, pressing her big wet boobs into her small chest. "I'll be in touch!" She turns and walks away heading back out to her car.

Leaving the market, she remembers she has to stop for a few grocery items, looking down at her hard pink nipples on display, she passes her exit for the Publix going on to the Super Walmart a few more exits down, where she is less likely to run into someone she knows, and her outfit is more appropriate, being a Walmart.

The drizzle now a steady rainstorm, she debates even going but her desire for excitement of showing off over rules her better judgement. She turns into the parking lot finding a spot near the garden section, the rain having let up just a bit, but still enough to soak her blouse turned dress one more time.

She stepped out her car and locked it, carrying only her key fob and debit card inside, stepping through the deep puddles in the parking lot as the bottom releases a torrent of rain upon her as she nears the door.

Gina giggles to herself, 'This is what you wanted silly. This blouse clinging to your naked body under it, leaving nothing to the imagination.' It gives her a shiver of delight.

Entering the Walmart from the garden entrance the cold air hits her like an artic front creating goose bumps on her skin and rock-hard nipples as people gawk at her almost naked appearance as she grabs a buggy and heads toward the grocery aisles on the other side of the store.

Passing the sporting goods section, she hears someone call out her name, "Hay there are you, Gina?" She pauses to turn and see who called out to her, to find four college age guys staring at her in the wet dress. "Yeah, I thought that was you as soon as I saw that body!" he tells her.

"This is that lady I showed you the video of from the party," he tells the other three guys.

"I am sorry, I don't remember you from the party of few weeks ago," she tells him knowing she did leave the Luau naked with her husband John. Gina then realizes how close she is to the college.

The guys laugh at her, looking down at her tits on display thru the wet sheer blouse, "Luau? Lady I am talking about the Frat party where you was riding my big cock on the dance floor!"

He pushes a button on his phone and shows her the screen, she is nude bent over, her big boobs swinging about, holding a guy's waist with his dick in her mouth, while the guy she is talking too is also naked and glistening with sweat, he has her impaled on a very impressive thick black cock.

"No, no turn that off, please!" She begs him as people turn to look hearing the video playing.

The four of them looking her over comparing her to the video, the wet dress leaving little doubt, "Come on and step over here and let's chat," he tells her stepping towards the fishing section. She reluctantly flows them, not remembering that part of the party, but knowing that was her in the video.

"Show my friends that hot body under that wet dress," he tells her.

"What, no, not here in the store, I mean damn, what can't you see already!"

The four of them have her blocked in against the boating accessories, towering over her short body. "Come on Gina, lift that dress up and let's see what is under there! Does your husband know about the party and all the dicks you took on?"

One of the college guys tells her. Looking at the huge diamond on her hand.

"NO, I mean yes, sorta, he knows I was there with Brain and the guys but," she stammers, trying to remember what happened.

"But he don't know about all the guys that had that pussy do he?" As he reaches over sliding the dress up her thigh a bit.

"Guys come on, please, let it go, maybe at the next party, just not here."

He smiles at her with an evil grin, "From what I hear you get off on showing off that hot body and those incredible tits in public, I mean look at the dress you are wearing, why not here to us!"

"I, I got caught in the rain, its not my fault today," she tries to tell them.

Sternly he tells her again, "Lift the dress and show us or I'll show them, and that dress might get ripped up right here!"

12