Adventures of Gina Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please, ok, just a look and I have to go!" she agrees to his demands. As two more guys walk up, "Tarence, what the shit you got going on here, Oh damn I remember you and them big ass titties, you gave up that pussy a lot at the party, you got some sweat pussy too, you wanting some more cocks, I'll gladly help you out again?"

They all laugh looking down at her even more surrounded and shielded now, "She was going to show us them titties of hers," Tarence tells them.

Gina can't see around them and figures she can give them a quick flash and then get the hell out of there, and no one will know.

"Ok, I will show you, but then I have to go, OK?" She begs.

"Yeah, let's start with that." One of them says.

Her keys in one hand and debit card in the other, she grabs the sides with her thumbs and index finger trying to keep hold of her items in her hands at the same time. She slowly raises the wet material, first clearing the rest of her thighs and ass, she can feel someone helping her lifting the back higher.

"Keep going girl, we want to see those titties we saw on that video!"

She tried to look around to make sure no one is watching what's going on before lifting it above her breasts. She can feel the back, its pulled up to the back of her neck already.

"Just do it!" Another demands.

She takes a breath and pulls it out away from her body and up over her tits.

"Oh hell yeah," one of them responds.

The guy in front of her reaches out grabbing her hands lifting them straight up over her head. The guy behind her follows her arms with the dress, lifting it up and over her head slipping it past her hands before she can respond to stop them.

"What the fuck guys, come on!"

They all laugh as one of them says, "How about we come on you!"

Another places a hand on her head, "Get to work or we leave you like this and take your car keys and dress with us!"

"Please guys not inside the store, ya'll are going to get me arrested!"

They all laugh looking down at her with her arm across her big boobs, "So you want to take this out to the parking lot then?" One of the guys groping her bare ass, sliding a finger down into her ass crack.

"Well, maybe, but give me my dress back, please!" Attempting to acquire her only item of clothing.

Tarence tells her, "Give me your keys first. And then we are headed out the auto service center door right there, understand."

She can't see where he is referring too, but knows she has few options at the moment, so she hands him her keys as the guy who took her blouse hands it back to her. She quickly pulls it back on over her head, inside out, but still wet and sheer.

As soon as she has it on Tarence takes her hand, "Come on Gina, we are going to party again!"

The guys follow the two of them out the services door into the drizzling rain, heading to the back of the building towards the tractor-trailer loading dock. Two of the trailers are pushed up close to the big doors, leaving an open spot against the building at the loading dock.

The third bay that they walk into, closest to the wall has the door closed, but they can hear voices and equipment unloading the trailer they are standing next too. "All right Gina, off with the dress, it's party time!"

"Guys come on, you really don't want to do this, I need to get going, please another time, ok?"

One of the guys gently grabs the front opening of the blouse, "Do you want to have something to wear home? I mean, I don't give a shit if you got to walk around to the front of the store naked!"

She feels one of the guys again lifting the back and groping her ass, then a second hand as the six of them stand around her in a tight circle. She knows she still doesn't have many options at this point, slowly lifting her arms up over her head.

Before she can get them up the blouse is on the way up her body and then over her hands. She sees in go over the guys shoulders into a puddle of water.

Hands reach for her boobs and pussy as the six guys grope her body, shocking herself she can feel herself getting wet and excited from their touches and the fact she is naked behind the Walmart. They move her against the wall and turn her around as one of the guys says, "I'm going first, at least before Tarence!"

Before she can say a word, she feels her ass cheeks being spread and the head of a cock looking for a hole to penetrate. She leans a bit more and arches her back not wanting it in her ass.

"Damn look at this bitch, now she is wanting to get fucked!" One of the guys says.

She feels the cock a big larger than her husbands filling her opening from behind, her body is responding as she realizes how good it feels going deeper inside her than John ever has. Making her gasp and moan a little, trying to fight the feeling of pleasure.

Other guys are playing with her big tits, pinching her hard nipples, as yet others have filled both her hands with additional cocks, she instinctively stokes them as they grow in her petite hands.

The guy behind her holding on to her hips as he increases his rhythm pushing deep inside her, making her come up on her toes each time he slams into her now. "Ohhhhh Fuckkkkkk!" she moans, feeling an orgasm about to peek as he swells inside her.

The guy pushes hard up inside her releasing his seed deep inside her causing her knees to go weak from her own release of pleasure.

The guys all laugh as another guy announces, "I get sloppy seconds!" pushing into her right after the guy moves out of the way.

Gina is turned away from the wall that was holding her up, "I am using that sweat mouth before I cum in my jeans!" She grabs the cock being forced into the mouth, guiding it between her lips now hungry for the gangbang she is receiving.

The guy is not only fucking her mouth, but she is giving him an excellent blow job as her big tits bounce from the guy pounding into the pussy as other guys try and hang onto them.

The guy in her pussy, fills her for a second time as she continues to suck the cock in her mouth, jerking him off trying to make him cum in her mouth. A third cock pushes into her, she is pleased to feel it is about the same size as the first guy maybe not a long but quite filling.

She is pushing back against his thrusts, whimpering, as the guy pulls her back into him causing her to lose her hold on the cock in her mouth letting it slip from her hands as he explodes repeated thick strings of cum across her face.

Her mouth open, from the feel of the cock inside her pussy, several glops of the salty semen land inside her mouth, she swirls it around a bit before another in pushed between her lips and down her throat as far as the guy can go, she can't believe she has that much cock down her throat, and she is not gagging as the guy holds her head back by her wet blonde hair.

He pulls out her mouth leaving stings of saliva and cum hanging before pushing back down her throat hearing one of the guys saying, "Damn she taking that whole thing, she's a fucking pro!"

Distracted by what is in her mouth, she suddenly feels the cock buried in her pussy throbbing another load deep inside her.

"Ok my turn to ruin this bitch again!" she hears Tarence say from behind her.

She gaps as she feels him lift her off her feet by her thighs and starts to push into her well lubricated pussy, stretching her to what feels like her limits. She realizes why she was so sore the next morning after the Frat party.

She can no longer concentrate on give the blow job as the guy just keep fucking her mouth and throat, holding onto a hand full of her hair still, it hurts so good at the moment.

As soon as the guy in her mouth blasts down her throat, Tarence tells the others, "Flip her over and hold her up for me, I wanta get this whole monster inside her!"

They quickly follow his request as he pulls out turning her over, her face covered in cum, a bit seeping from her lips, two guys holding her up by her arms, one each holding one of her firm thighs spreading her legs exposing her red and swollen pussy lips. Tarence pushes deep into her once more making her gasp and pant, "Oh fuck, oh shit, oh gezz that's too fucking much," but her hips are moving to his thrusts as he is nearing the point of doing what he intended, the guys looking on up close as he pulls almost all the way out them pushes deep inside her repeatedly, it was the kind of cock she only heard about but never saw, now it was ripping her apart it felt like.

The guys holding her up are still groping her big bouncing tits, when Gina opens her eyes finally to see one of the guys standing to the side with his phone pointed at her. The cock that feels like two beer cans exploring deeper and deeper into to her until she feels his thighs against hers. He keeps fucking her for a good twenty minutes causing her to have repeated orgasms like she never has before.

Right before he cums he tells her, "Maybe next time I will take that ass," then grunts exploding deep inside her.

"Yeah, she liked that shit!" One of them says as they drop her feet to the ground, she tries to stand but just collapses as her knees buckled below her, they slowly easy her down to a sitting position with her legs under nether her.

A few of the guys step up to her now hard again and start to jerk off over her, finally spewing more streams of cum over her face, tits and hair.

Tarence squats down in front of her taking her hand, he places her debit card and keys in her palm telling her, "You know you are invited to all our future parties, and I expect to see you there. Or maybe do you think your husband would jack off to these video's we have of you?"

All six of them turn and walk away leaving her sitting in the rain, naked, and covered in cum.

Gina looks up at them walking away, 'I might just have to be there' she thinks to herself, crawling over to the puddle to retrieve her blouse floating. It takes her a good ten minutes before she can get to her feet and pull the blouse over her head as the rain pours down on her nude body.

She rests against the wall a bit longer before making her way to the front of the store as another hard rain starts to fall, giving her an opportunity to wash some of the cum from her face and arms before getting to her car. The rain also gave her the chance to get to her car unnoticed as cum runs down her legs being pumped out with each step.

She unlocks the car with the key fob as she approaches, opening the door she drops into the seat.

Having enjoyed her exposure in the rain, then her unplanned gangbang behind the Walmart, Gina was sore for the next week or so, limiting her adventures to the back yard and in the house for John's enjoyment.

She was a bit concerns what may happen next, knowing word will spread across the campus about her, as well as the video they took while they used her.

12