Adventures of Gina Ch. 12

Story Info
Time to get some rays on the beach and meet more new friends.
10.2k words
4.82
15k
7
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12 - Time to Get Some Rays and Meet More New Friends

Introduction: This is the continued story of Gina who has reverted to her younger days of being quite an uninhibited exhibition. Parts of the stories are based on actual events and memories; some are things I wished we had more time together to do for our enjoyment. Feel free to comment, I like to know you all are enjoying them!

After returning from the boat ride with her new friend Harry, Gina returned back to her friend Sam's boat, she stayed for another hour and a half or so sunning on the bow of the boat in just her tiny bottoms.

She knew it wasn't long before the sun would be setting behind the tall building across the ICW, wanting to hang out on the beach for an hour or so, she forced herself to start getting ready to head out to her car to drop off things she had brought with her and no longer needed.

Gina returned to the rear of the boat, dropping her towel and bikini top near the clothes she dropped earlier. She went back inside the cabin returning the tequila bottle to the refrigerator and locked up the boat as she exited. Pulling on her white shirt and tying it closed below her boobs leaving a lot of exposed cleavage and the assless shorts over her G-String bottoms, no reason to button them, she heads back to her car with her top and towel in her hand.

Stopping at her car, she punches in the code and drops her bikini top in the seat, deciding she will not need it once on the beach, so why carry it. Gina puts on her neckless and a few bracelets not knowing if she will make it back to her car later.

She grabs her phone from under the seat, where it is shaded, and checks for messages. Only one of importance is from her husband, but she will text him once she is on the beach.

Locking up her car she heads down Las Olas, its only two blocks from the beach, but she does not mind knowing people will be checking out her mostly exposed boobs moving freely under the loosely tied top.

Gina arrived at the beach around 3:30 as a few other people are getting off work wanting to grab a few hours of sun as many others are leaving having been there all day.

She stops at the wall between the beach and sidewalk and asks a guy to snap a picture of her with her phone so she can send it to her husband. He is happy to help her out with her tits overflowing the center of her shirt.

She thanks him, as he asks if he can get one using his phone. She laughs, "Of course you can sweetie." She sets her phone down with her towel. She strikes a pose for him as a few other guys take the opportunity to get shots of the beautiful petite woman as well. He thanks her and she grabs her stuff and heads out onto the beach, untying her cotton top as she walks.

Walking North stopping a bit before Blondies Sports Bar, she spreads out her towel and pushes her shorts off her hips letting them drop down onto her towel. She adjusts her tiny bottoms a bit, trying to make sure at least the front of her lips were covered. Then sits down, letting the shirt slide off her shoulders and covers up her phone with the top. Not wanting any kind of lines, she slips off her flashy bracelets and neckless.

She holds out her phone to get a selfie, not happy it does not show enough of her, she asks two guys walking past to snap one for her. They look her over happy to help her out. She hands him her phone then leans back on her hands, one knee still up, she sees them staring and drops her knee over to the side a bit.

She watches the other guy mouth to himself, "Fuck me." Knowing they are seeing a bit more of her than they should.

He hands her the phone back and they head back up the beach. She opens up the text from her husband and replies that she just got on the beach and send him the first picture on the sidewalk.

He replies with a "WOW!"

Then she tells him, "I am going to get a few hours of sun then meet my friend Rischa for a few drinks this evening." Adding the second picture not looking at it first.

There is a quick response, "Baby, your pussy is exposed, and I know you didn't take this picture!"

She opens up what she just sent John and sees the bottoms a bit high barely covering the top of her pussy. The string disappearing into her slit, does nothing to cover her thick lips with her legs spread as they are. She giggles to herself; thinking what she just showed those two guys getting a bit excited.

She replies to him, "At least I'm not at Haulover, I would be totally naked!"

He sends her an eye roll emoji.

Setting her phone back under the top she gets comfortable leaning back on her elbows, her feet apart to allow the insides of her thighs to get sun, but not as exposed as she was for the two guys who took the photo for her.

After about an hour, she looks around then gets up and walks to the water doing a dip to wash away sweat from her skin before returning to her towel this time laying on her tummy, knowing she is going to look naked to most with just the string around her waist.

As it gets closer to 5:30 the beach is thinning out, Gina is a bit thirsty, and her tummy reminds her she hasn't eaten anything all day. As she starts to get ready to leave, turning back over sitting on her butt, she realizes she is going to have to go to her car to drop off her towel, something she didn't think about earlier.

She giggles to herself, 'Well if I have to go to the car, I minds well take these off too.' She looks around and then slips her bottoms off, a few people walking past glance down to watch as they pass. Taking her time to get her shorts ready to slip on, she enjoys the looks as she sits cross-legged.

Then stands up and slips her legs into her thong jean shorts, again leaving them unbuttoned as she puts her jewelry back on and then her shirt, leaving it untied for now as she gets her towel shaken out, enjoying her extra exposure time.

Walking toward the street, towel in one hand and phone in the other she doesn't bother tying her shirt yet, enjoying the looks she is getting as her nipples slip in and out from under the white top.

She pauses at the wall to just do a quick single overhand knot to somewhat hold the shirt closed while walking on the public streets. The looks she is getting from men and women, again excites her knowing strangers are checking out her body.

It is a short walk to her car where she opens the door dropping her towel and bikini bottoms on the passenger seat. While she is standing there, two guys come walking up from the dock, "Hay there beautiful, are you that Gina girl Harry was bragging about today?"

She just laughs turning a bit more to face them, "I could be, depends on what he said."

The old guys stare at her exposed cleavage, the top barely tied closed, the knot having loosened up from her bending over into the car. "Well he said you like to lay out like Sam does on their boat, but I have to say, you look ten times better!"

"Oh don't say that, she's cute, just not as blessed as I am." She laughs at them.

"He showed us a few pictures, and you're all that!" the other guy says.

She just laughs at them.

"Well if you and your girlfriends ever want to go cruising off shore, the one next to Sam's boat is mine; I take my daughter and their friends out often. Don't worry they are in their twenties." He explains. "Here is a picture of my wife and daughter."

"Oh they are both beautiful and blessed as well." Gina admits.

Gina's phone pings a notice, it's a text message from Rischa she says she is almost to the marina. Gina tells her to come to the marina and she will open the gate for her.

He laughs, "I'm Ed by the way, and thank you and they don't like tan lines either, if you know what I mean." The guys follow her to the gate, keeping their eyes on the opening of her shirt, waiting on Rischa to arrive.

Rischa pulls up a few minutes late in an older model red Ford Focus. Gina and her new friends step back as she pulls up to the gate. Ed punches in the code that opens the gate.

Rischa stares at Gina's top and tiny shorts, a bit amazed at her being so daring about to go out to the crowded bars on A1A.

They follow her to the parking spot, as she is getting ready to get out, Gina tells her, "Leave your purse, you won't need it tonight."

Ed asks, "Where are you two heading?" As Rischa is getting out the car very lady like placing her hand between her legs to cover the exposure from the short skirt she borrowed from her younger sister, as she swings her legs out.

Gina smiles, "Oh that is cute."

"It's so short though I feel a little you know, Oh Gosh; I am taller than my sister." She tugs the front down trying to make it longer.

"Well remember why we are going out tonight; leave your inhibitions in your car."

Rischa laughs, "I am trying, I really am."

The guys just watch and listen taking in the two beautiful women, Gina's top almost loose now, the knot having dropped lower.

"Oh, this is Ed and, I'm sorry I never got your name." Gina introduces them. "I think they can help us get started."

He introduces himself to the girls, "I am Dave, and it is all my pleasure to meet you two."

The men smile knowing something is up.

"So you don't appear to be wearing a bra, but panties, are you wearing any?" Gina asks.

"This dress is so short, I had too." She explains.

Gina giggles, "No you didn't," she leans over and slides her hands up her thighs a short ways bringing the dress up a bit, it is so short it exposes her pink panties, hooking her thumbs in her panties. She slides them down her thighs and lets them drop to the asphalt.

"Oh my gosh!" Her face turns red as she covers her mouth and eyes with her hands, a bit embarrassed Gina did that in front of the two men she just met.

Gina giggles at her, "If you didn't want to do this, you wouldn't be here, right?"

"You are right, what you just did excited me a lil bit, sent a shiver up my back, and I want the experience from your side."

"Good, now let's loose that bottom button also," Gina grins as she tells her.

Her little petite shaking fingers reach down nervously releasing the bottom button.

The men just stare watching her do as Gina instructs her, like a good little sex slave.

"Now a few at the top also."

Her hands shaking a bit embarrassed to be doing this in front of the two men. She releases the two top buttons allowing the top to fall open a bit just to below where her bra would be, had she had one on.

Gina giggles, "Well what you guys think, isn't she sexy?"

Ed smiles, "Very Sweet, and you need to release some too young lady."

Gina laughs, "What you want to see my tits?"

Both men reply, "Damn right," and "Hell yeah, that too."

She just laughs at them, pushing her hand down against the loose knot allowing it to untie, then briefly flashes them for a few seconds. "There now you guys get to buy us drinks tonight, let's go."

Dave tells them, "As much as I am enjoying the show, I have to go pick up my wife from work at the hospital, she is a nurse."

Ed tells him, "Don't you worry, I got this."

They say their goodbyes and the three of them head across the parking lot towards the beach. As they walk, Gina ties her top back with a single over hand knot like before, allowing lots of jiggling exposed cleavage, the knot allowed to loosen on its own as she walks. She is enjoying the catcalls about her bare ass in the jean shorts made into a thong with the pockets completely cut away.

Rischa keeps reaching down to hold the bottom of her dress closed as they walk. Gina grins at her a bit evil, "You do that one more time and you're going to lose another button before the first drink."

She covers her face again, "I'll stop, I'm not ready for that yet!"

When they get to A1A they head north past the bar Gina wanted to check out. They stop at the Rock Bar for their first drink as the sun is just going down behind the bars and restaurants along the beach front boulevard. They go straight to the bar where Gina is able to get the bartenders attention rather quick with her exposed ample cleavage, orders two double shots of Fireball, Ed orders a draft Budweiser.

The drinks are placed on the bar, Gina leans in and grabs the two shots handing one to Rischa and then grabs Ed's beer for him. "You see what I did?" she asks Rischa as they move away.

She looks puzzled as Gina explains, "He got a nice look inside my shirt, and he will be keeping an eye on us as long as we are here, remember that."

The girls down the two shots as they check out the bar, Gina takes Rischa's hand "let's go dance."

"Oh I can't, I don't dance, I'm too shy." She tries to make excuses.

"Exactly, you have to listen to me and do as I say tonight or pay, now undo a bottom button."

Her mouth drops out, "Not yet, I'm not ready, please."

"You want to undo two?" Gina grins, "Remember if you didn't want to do this you wouldn't be here tonight."

Ed and Gina watch as she reaches down and releases the next one at the bottom. Pressing the dress against her tummy. "It's open above my, you know!" she says nervously.

"Good, Ed can you get us another round please?" she says as they head out to the empty dance floor. Gina takes her hands as they start to dance, Rischa moving slowly trying not to allow her dress bottom sides to open up and expose her.

Gina moves behind her placing her hands on her waist, "Come on girl shake your ass." She finally starts to move a bit more as the song ends with Rischa flashing a lot of bare thighs to the guys watching them.

They head back to the bar where two double shots are waiting on them. Ed watches Rischa's dress open and close exposing the rest of her inner thighs as she walks back to the bar, he hands them each one smiling seeing Gina's knot has already slipped some exposing more cleavage.

The girls down the second round, Gina can already feel it and knows Rischa should be also. Gina is watching for people who are checking them out, with a wanting for the thrill and excitement of catching a voyeur.

The girls dance a few more time, with each other and a few times with guys who ask them. Gina enjoying her tits slipping in and out from under her top, Rischa still a bit nervous to be on display.

They are there for almost an hour and after three shots they are headed North again on A1A. Gina watched Rischa, she was no longer as mindful of her dress being unbuttoned like it was and was now smiling and watching for eyes looking at her thighs.

The next stop was the Drunken Taco; Ed found them three stools at the crowded outdoor bar, the blue collar working crowd starting to arrive for evening drinks. As the girls slide up on the stools Rischa grabbed her dress as it spreads open revealing that she isn't wearing panties to a few people who had been them watching them from the time they entered the bar. Gina just looked at her and she let go, after she had made a few adjustments so as not to be as exposed.

Again, two double shots of Fireball and beer for Ed, which the bartender was happy to serve up seeing Gina's partial exposed right nipple. As she reached for the shots, her boob slipped temporally from her top, sliding back undercover as she sat back down. She winked at Rischa, knowing she saw it also.

Gina then motioned for her to release one more button and for her to grab the next round from the bar. This time she didn't hesitate as much looking around and releasing it carefully without anyone noticing, not realizing only two more buttons held her dress closed. This button released allowed the dress to open well below her limited cleavage, any leaning or twisting would allow a view inside her top.

"Come on and turn around." Gina told her. The two of them turning on the stool to face away from the bar towards the sidewalk. As soon as they did, Ed could see inside Rischa's dress, but the light wasn't the best, it was still obvious there was nothing to obstruct anyone's view. While she was paying attention to her top being so open, she forgot about the split at the bottom now hanging off her left thigh open almost to her waist, exposing the fact there is nothing under the lite cotton sundress.

Ed ordered up another round for the girls, asking Rischa to grab them. Leaning over, her dress did just as Gina had planned, falling away flashing the bartender and the guy next to her giving them both a sweet down dress view. Handing the beer and shot to Gina, she had become quite giggly; no longer paying attention to her state of undress. The alcohol seems to make people do what they want deep down inside. Several guys at the bar also took noticed, turning and moving to get better vantage to ogle both girls and some even starting to chat with them, a bit disappointed to see the huge diamond on Gina's left hand.

Rischa was showing off a nice smooth bare "Y" with her thighs together, her top was gapping open nicely exposing a lot of her small mounds and hints of dark Italian nipples. Gina, her top still tied, but hanging open to almost her belly button, her nipples also keep peeking out. Both girls were enjoying the attention, most eyes glued to Gina's open top hoping for the knot to come untied even more.

Gina decides it's time to move to the next bar and takes Rischa's hand, getting her to slide from her stool, which she does very un-lady like, giving the guys a flash of her bare pussy as she spreads her legs. Ed following them out onto the sidewalk, watching Gina's bare ass jiggling in her thong shorts. Gina gets an evil grin and grabs Rischa's left hand leading her across the street. They are both giggly; Gina moves next to the wall and tells her, "Get up there."

As she steps up on the wall, she flashes a few people as she spreads her legs to step up onto the two-foot high wall. Gina is happy to see she had taken the time to shave her pussy smooth for showing off. Ed is smiling, with her walking and the slight ocean breeze, her dress is opening and closing with the bottom opening at almost eye level.

She has to hop down when they get to the end of the block and then back up for the next block before crossing back over to Lulu's Bait Shack, a second-floor bar above the CVS on A1A. Rischa did manage to again, flash several people in the process.

They wait for traffic on A1A before running across the street together holding hands, leaving Ed to wait for less traffic. As soon as they started to run, Gina's tits bouncing causes her top to become untied and falls to the sides of her exposed bare boobs, to the approval of several people making catcalls, yells and whistles of approval from the second floor bar they were heading too.

She just laughs and pulls the top together holding it closed with her hand under her boobs as they head up the stairs to Lulu's Bait Shack Bar still holding hands.

They make their way to the front of the bar overlooking the street below. A group of seven college age guys who had watched them cross the street invite them to join them at their table and offer to buy them drinks, to which Gina tells them "Fire Ball please."

The guys offer them both chairs to sit down facing the railing where the guys had been watching girls passing below. As soon as Rischa sits down the guys see her dress fall to the sides revealing the there is nothing under it, with the top now gapping open as well. They are loud and had obviously been drinking for a while.

Gina in the meantime lets go of her top to hop up into the tall chair, the material falls to the sides just as it did a few minutes ago allowing her boobs to totally be on display. The guys approve making comments about her perfect tits, no tan lines, and ask if there is anything under her unbuttoned thong shorts.

She just laughs at them, "Why would there be?"

The guys hollering out to other guys below them getting their attention to get them to check out the two very exposed hotties in their company. When they yell back the girls laugh and wave at them. Three guys, seeing Gina's big tits totally exposed yelling back up at the girls telling them, "Take it off." Gina just laughs, pushing her top off her shoulders, letting it drop to her elbows, standing on the chairs lower foot rail, leaning forward a bit over the railing. The crowd below increase and gets louder.