Adventures of Gina Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed, who had located them earlier, was watching them sitting at the table with the younger guys, he just stays near the bar enjoying the show. "Come on Rischa, now is your time to shine," Gina tells her.

She just looks at Gina, a big smile on her face, she stands on the chair foot rail, also facing the crowd of people below watching the two of them showing off.

Rischa reaches down releasing the lower of the two buttons at her waist holding her dress closed. The guys surrounding her cheer her on, "All the way." People below yelling "take if off."

Her hand slides up a bit more and quickly releases the last one allowing her dress to fall open to her sides, she quickly grabs her small boobs with her hands to cover them up ignoring the fact her pussy is totally on display now, as the guys around her cheer just as the guys below are begging for more.

More yells from below for her to "take it off" and "all the way." The girls are laughing as the drinks arrive two rounds of fireball in bourbon glasses. The waitress just smiles seeing the two girls showing off for the crowd below and those in the Bar. Rischa lets go of her boobs to lean over to get one of the glasses. She drinks it down, a bit more than half of the double shot. Rischa holds her glass up wiggling her hips dancing for the crowd below.

One of the guys behind her yelling over the rest of the admirers, "Finish it and take the dress off baby!"

She turns up the glass, a bit dribbling down her face; she holds the empty glass up again giving a screaming, "WOOOOOOOO." The guy behind her now with his hands on her shoulders waiting for her to drop her arms. As soon as she turns to set the empty glass down, he slides the dress off her shoulders, she catches it at her elbows as the crowd below roars, she turns back looking at him a bit shocked he tried to strip her, but laughing.

More chants of all the way, car horns blowing from A1A. Even Gina is yelling for her to let her dress go. She tries to act shy and brings her hands to her face laughing.

Then she drops her arms, the dress falling to her hands, she brings it back up in one hand twirling it over her head dancing again. Her smooth bare pussy and small hard pink nipples atop her almost "B"ish boobs being shown off.

One of the staff comes over and asks her, "Miss, could you please put her dress back on."

Everyone in the bar boos him as one of the guys helps her slip her arms back into the dress after helping her get it straight, she leaves it unbuttoned sitting back down laughing still. "OH MY GOD I DID IT! I FUCKIN DID IT." she yells out.

Gina laughing as well, "Feels awesome, doesn't it?"

They finish off the second glasses of Fireball and tell the guys thank you for the fun. Of course, the guys are "no thank you for making our night," inviting them to come back later if they want, they have more friends joining them.

They head out again as Ed joins the two wobbly women; he holds their hands as they hold the rails as they go down to the street level. Neither girl had bothered to re-button or re-tie their clothes before heading down. Once at the sidewalk Ed actually suggests they cover up a little, so no one gets arrested.

Gina agrees loosely tying her top again, barely enough to cover her nipples. Rischa misbuttons one button with the hole two spots up causing the bottom to hit a bit high and the top to gapped open exposing one of her little boobs. Ed helps them as they head back South on A1A as people gawk at the two barely dressed ladies.

When they get to the Rock Bar, the door attendant calls the girls over telling them to join the party inside, recognizing them from earlier. Inside the Bar, it is now packed, the music is thumping, Rischa asks one of the bouncers, "Do I have to keep my dress on inside this bar, the last one made me put it back on?"

He just laughs at her, "You wouldn't be the first one to lose clothes in here." He looks Gina up and down checking out her bare ass, "Nice shorts, I can hang on to them if you need me too."

They both giggle, Gina replies, "Most guys want my top."

"Young lady, I'll hold whatever you want me too!" all the guys at the door laugh. Telling them to go on inside.

Gina slurring a bit now, tells him, "This is Ed, he is with us, he's out DD." She takes his hand and drags him inside with them.

The lights are low, the music is loud, and it is very crowded, but people still notice the two girls, showing off a lot of skin, making their way to the bar now following Ed. He tries to get a bartender's attention to order a beer. Rischa finally steps in front of Ed, "I got this." Ed sees her hand push her dress off her shoulder, allowing it to drop to her left elbow; she raises her right-hand waving at the bartender.

"Yes ma'am what can I get you," He asks.

She giggles, "Two shots of Fireball and a Budweiser."

The guy standing next to her at the bar tells the bartender, "Put those on my tab." She waits with her dress open hanging off her left shoulder, the cool air and excitement making her nipple hard.

"Is the other one as cutie as that one," the guy who just bought their drinks asks her.

She giggles and rolls her shoulder allowing the other side to drop away, as the bartender places her drinks on the bar, "Hurry back sweetheart." She grabs the three drinks, which helps move the dress back up toward her shoulders a bit, but leaves her topless as she heads back to Gina and Ed.

Gina and Rischa down their shots, "Rischa tells Gina, let's dance and show off!" Ed follows them to the edge of the dance floor to keep an eye on them. The girls start dancing to the loud thumping music, Rischa no longer caring if her body is in or out her dress held in place by the two buttons at her waist. She reaches out pulling Gina's top untied again, allowing it to fall to the sides of her big boobs once more.

Again, like at Lulu's they have guys cheering for them to show more, never satisfied. Rischa grabs Gina pulling her closer, her hands on Gina's hips, she runs her thumbs through the inside waistband of Gina's shorts, "I want you to dance naked for me!" she yells into her ear.

Gina, waiting for her to push her shorts off her hips, she just laughs at her, reaches up and starts to push the shoulder straps of Rischa's dress lower down her arms; she quickly brings her hands up from Gina's waist band and out the armholes, the dress drops to her ankles, now naked except for her sandals. "Woooooooo" she screams, as several people around her cheer seeing her naked.

Gina just flips the dress towards Ed with her foot, who is standing nearby, now rubbing himself watching his naked friends dancing. He yells to Gina, "Save a trip back, give me your top too!" She laughs grabbing the right sleeve with her fingers and pulls her arm out, then pulls her left arm out turning it inside out, tossing it into Ed's face.

More cheers from the people in and around the dance floor as the topless heavy chested cougar joins the naked girl. The two of them dance, a few guys joining them, most behaving, a few groping them in the non-stop loud thumping music.

The girls finally take a break standing off the dance floor, a waitress bring the girls two glass of fireball, "Your friend at the bar sent these."

They take the drinks as Rischa leans into Gina, "This is so fucking awesome, look at me!"

Ed says, "I am, I am," their clothes draped over his arm. As he watches them sipping their drinks.

A pretty brunette a bit taller than Gina comes walking over, she also notices her dress open showing off a lot of cleavage almost to her naval and what appears to be her inner thighs all the way up, "Excuse me, Hi, I am Nikki, we were watching you two and my husband suggested I come and dance with you two, he likes your style."

The giggling girls turn to see a tall handsome buff guy at a table wearing khaki shorts and a wife beater type tank top jersey open all the way down the sides to show off his big toned muscles and the sides of his toned chest, raise his drink to them.

The girls laugh, of course you can, looking at her long dress with the plunging neckline, exposing a lot of her "C" cleavage, two of the three buttons holding the dress closed allow a bit of extra thigh to be exposed at the bottom, Gina giggles, "I take it you're not wearing panties either are you?"

She lifts the outside flap quickly to show Gina she not, exposing a small landing strip.

Gina asks her, "Are you a showoff too or does he get off by showing you off?"

She smiles, "A little of both, but more him showing me off. But the sex afterwards is out of this world, so I play along."

Gina hands her the rest of her drink, "Here down this and let's dance!"

Walking out she tells Gina, "He likes it when someone else exposes me, because I take too long to get enough courage, I think that's why he sent me over to you guys."

Gina laughs, "I can do it before we get out there." She reaches for Nikki's buttons.

"No please wait." She giggles, her hands out to stop her, breathing a bit fast.

The three women hit the crowded dance floor, Gina and Rischa sandwich Nikki between them, Gina working the dress open at her waist a bit higher, she looks over to see her husband now standing with Ed watching and smiling, as Gina tries to expose Nikki's pussy a bit for him.

Gina turns her so the guys can see what she is doing as she flashes Nikki, running her hand up her thigh pulling the left flap up so the guys can see her bare pussy.

Rischa grinding her naked pussy against her firm left leg as the three of them dance, and then slips a hand inside her dress groping her right boob.

Halfway through the song Rischa leans into her and yells, "I have to see you!"

pulling her hand out and reaching down releasing both buttons holding the flaps closed. Nikki gasps as the dress releases and opens up, down the center, the weight of the dress causing it to fall to her sides, exposing both of her boobs with half dollar size dark pink nipples and pussy.

Gina can hear her muttering, "Oh my God, oh shit."

Gina asks her, "You ok?"

She nods her head 'yes,' closing her eyes as Rischa continues to grope her now exposed boob.

They keep dancing with Nikki's dress open, her boobs swaying, a few college guys from earlier rejoining them, dancing up close and dirty with the three ladies, one of guys keeps pulling Nikki's dress back to expose her ass for himself and others. Another of them grinding his crotch into Gina's ass, as she pushes back a bit feeling his hard cock against her ass crack.

As the third song of their dance starts, Nikki tells Gina, "Take it off me."

Gina looks over at Nikki's husband and grins. Then reaches up, grabs the sides of the dress at her shoulders and starts pushing it down off of her slowly and then freeing her arms as she watches Nikki's husbands mouth drop open. Pulling her arms free to her elbows continuing until she is free of the garment.

Nikki waves at her husband, doing a turn for him, and continues to dance with her new friends totally naked. As the song ends, she exits the dance floor, she initially covers her breast with her arms to her chest, when drops them to let her husband take in her body as she gets closer. He just stares watching her heavy boobs swaying and doing a little jiggle with each step.

He pulls her to his chest kissing her, grabbing a hand full of her round bare ass. When they break the kiss, Gina hands him her dress. Her arm now across her boobs again.

Gina tells them, "It's getting late and we have one more bar to visit before calling it a night, do you two want to tag along?"

Chris, her husband quickly tells her, "Yes we would love too!"

Ed helps Gina and Rischa back into their clothes as Chris holds Nikki's dress open for her.

Rischa tells the other two girls, "We have to hold them closed, not buttoned, deal?"

Chris quickly agrees, "I like that idea."

They head for the door with the guys following, as they approach the front door the bouncer watches them, Gina's top just barely hanging closed over her boobs, Rischa has yet to pull her dress closed, and Nikki, her husband holding one of her hands, she can't quite keep the dress closed together in front, allowing her pussy to be exposed. The bouncer tells them to hurry back.

As they exit, Gina leading the way, putting a quick overhand knot in the ends of her top barely keeping her nipples covered again.

Once on the sidewalk people are gawking at the now, three half naked women, as Nikki starts to tell them. "I have to tell you two something, tonight was a fantasy we talked about during sex. He wanted me to dress up sexy and show off my body to strangers. I never intended to take it that far, it was the first time I have ever even flashed and never thought I could ever be naked like that in a bar."

Rischa tells her, "It is my first time too, but isn't it exciting, I mean look at me!" her dress still open down the center, not even attempting to cover up on the crowded sidewalk.

"Oh, hell yes it was exciting and you touching me, I almost had an orgasm out on the dance floor," Nikki replies.

Chris grins, "Let go of your dress then."

Nikki relies, "But we are out in public now."

Rischa bumps her shoulder into Nikki, "Look at me," then drops her shoulders to let her dress drop to her elbows, getting several catcalls and gawking stares from people on the sidewalk.

"Oh you guys!" As Gina, reaches over taking hold of Nikki's other hand pulling it from her dress. She half heartily protests, knowing it would do no good without causing a scene.

The dress drops open again like on the dance floor leaving her right boob exposed and dress open down the center, as they pass in front of the outside tables filled with people at Spazio Italian Restaurant. A few people giving thumbs up, a few women gasping, and lots of gawking.

Just past Spazio's they turn and head up the crowded outside stairs to the second floor of the Elbo Room Bar.

Once on the second floor, they see the deck is crowded as guys make comments to the three girls; Gina still holding her top closed, Rischa so drunk she doesn't care anymore, her dress hanging off one shoulder. Chris encouraging his wife to stop pulling her dress closed telling her, "You have a beautiful body, share it with people!"

Ed sees a few of his buddies at a table and tells everyone to follow him. The older guys also see him and the girls following him coming over and start elbowing each other to look their way.

He starts to introduce them to his friends, this is Gina a good friend of Sam and Joe's, she is the one Harry was bragging about having naked out on his boat today; this is Rischa, she's had quite a few tonight and well, she likes to show off her body if you haven't noticed yet. She opens her dress wide to show them everything. And, this is Nikki and Chris, we just met them, and she is, let's say making her exhibitionist premier and her husband a very happy man tonight.

A waiter comes over, "What can I get everyone, I couldn't help but notice all of you sexy people come in, especially your shorts young lady." Looking at Gina's exposed cleavage, he says in a bit of a famine accent. Then his eyes go to Rischa's open dress, "And you dear, you have no shame, you minds well just take that rag off."

Everyone laughs at them both, but they turn to cheers as Risha slips the dress off her shoulders, down her arms and tosses it on the railing. "That's what I'm talking about, anyone else?" The waiter says looking at Gina's exposed cleavage and Nikki attempting to hold her dress closed.

Ed cuts him off knowing Nikki might not be ready for that, "Bring us a round of Fire Ball and two buds, put them on my tab."

The men give up three stools for the girls; Rischa jumps up on one near the railing, sitting very un-lady like with her knees apart, looking down and waving at people who notice her on the sidewalk below. Nikki is offered a stool in the isle way, as soon as she sits the dress falls to the sides as she attempts to hold it closed, but it is impossible with her seated, it still shows off her little landing strip with her knees together.

However, she is able to hold the upper part of the dress closed a bit better, the top of the dress now bunched up a bit exposing even more of her cleavage and from the proper angle, allowing views inside the right side of the pretty boob and nipple.

Gina sits next to two of the old guys letting go of her shirt allowing it to fall open to the sides again, the knot barely holding the shirt closed.

One of the old guys asks her, "How big are them titties, "C"s? You're so short and those are just perfect."

She laughs, "No sir, they are full "D's, you like them?"

"Oh hell yeah, but here let me help you out, that top its blocking my view." He laughs jokingly reaching for the collar.

She turns a bit, dropping her arms back to let him, shocking him. He continues and pulls the shirt down her arms as Gina pulls her hands free from the top leaving her now sitting there topless, proudly showing off her big tanned boobs.

The drinks come as the waiter passes the shots out, "Oh damn, if my boyfriend wouldn't find out I'd motorboat those girls." Grinning and looking at Gina's big exposed tits.

He starts passing out the tray full of shots, giving Nikki a wink, "I made you a double sweat heart."

They all click their shot glasses as Ed does a toast, "To pretty naked titties!" They all laugh and down their drinks. People below on the sidewalk are doing double takes first seeing Rischa sitting at the railing and then Gina sitting a bit away from her with her big boobs on display.

Gina asks the waiter, "Do you know a guy named Henry, he is friends of the owner I believe?"

"Oh yes, he comes here a lot to drink with Mr. Roberts, I think he is having a party here next weekend."

Gina giggles, "Well I was asked to be the entertainment, so to speak."

One of the old men says, "You can't get much more entertaining that what you are now!"

She just smiles at him, "I might be wearing what Nikki is now!"

"Another tells her, "Well we ain't stopping you from being that way now!"

They all laugh, but she doesn't bite on his request.

The waiter tells them to call him when they are ready for another round. Chris moves behind Nikki, his hands resting on her shoulders. He hands her his shot, "Here I am driving baby."

She looks at him with a smirk, "You just hoping I drink enough so you can show off even more me."

"Well there is that too." He admits.

Gina grins to herself, "I'm headed to the ladies room, Chris can I have your tank top please?"

"Damn you're not going to try and cover up those boobs are you?" he questions her.

"Just give me the damn shirt!" She smiles at him, giving him a wink.

He pulls the open sided tank top over his head and hands it to her. Gina then grabs Nikki's hand, "Come on girl, you know I can't go alone."

She slides off her stool holding her dress closed and follows Gina inside, as Gina walks proudly to the bar seeing her waiter friend, "Can we get two double shots sweetheart, add it to Ed's tab?" People at the bar gawking at Gina's big bare breast and her barely covered ass.

He stops what he is doing to fix them the drinks. Looking the two girls over once more, Nikki's cleavage exposed a bit, her hand still holding her dress closed. The girls down their shots and head to the ladies room.

Once inside Gina stops and turns to Nikki, take off the dress, you are going to wear this the rest of the night. Her eyes stare at the men's tank top with the thin straps made for male jocks to wear, not women. Gina holds it out waiting for her to do something.

"Do it, Chris will love it!" Gina explains.

"Oh lord." She lets go the center of the dress, drops it off her shoulders and down her arm standing before Gina naked.