Adventures of Gina Ch. 13

Story Info
Gina's Husbands Broke Down Car Opens up Opportunities.
6.7k words
4.79
5.8k
7

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 - Husbands Broke Down Car Opens up Opportunities and Adventures

A few weeks later after Gina's adventure on her friend's boat with Rischa, Gina's husband John had returned home from his business trip, she told him everything that had happened in Lauderdale, including her interactions with Rischa and Nikki.

It excited him so much she had to finish the story while bent over the kitchen table being fucked from behind.

She assured him she was going to attend the party for Paul's uncle and begged him to make sure he was not out of town again this coming weekend. He said he would do his best and was really looking forward to it as well.

*****

The next morning after John kissed her good-bye while she was out on the deck finishing her fu-fu coffee wearing a white sheer sarong that tied at the center above her boobs leaving her naked from below knot above her boobs on down to her toes. He came back in and was a bit up-set his car would not crank and asked if she would get dressed and drive him to work, she nodded yes swallowing her coffee. They walked back to the foyer, and she grabbed her keys and wallet, "Let's go."

"Ah baby, you're not dressed, and you know you will have to drop me in the parking garage and then leave stopping at the guard gate." He explained.

She gave him an evil grin, "Yes, I know."

"But baby, your nipples are completely showing through that material and, well, it's open from the top to your feet and there is nothing under it."

She giggles, "Yes, I know that too."

He just rolled his eyes watching the gown flowing behind her looking at her jiggling bare ass cheeks through the sheer material, knowing the front view was even better, he follows her out the front door locking it behind them.

She tosses him the keys after unlocking the car doors, "Here you drive."

Dropping down in the passenger's seat the gown slides away from her thighs leaving her exposed to anyone looking down into her car. He just shakes his head looking at his practically naked wife, a bit concerned that she is taking her new hobby of exhibitionism to new levels.

On the forty-minute ride, most of it on the interstate, he just watchers her making no effort to hide her exposed body from truck drivers or anyone else looking down into her car. Though he found it exciting, he was worried his fellow employees would see her upon their arrival.

He was quite proud of his wife, even more so since she had returned to her college day habits, yet concerned as they approached the garage, people on the sidewalks getting limited views inside her car as they chatted about the pending weekend party at Elbo Room down in Lauderdale.

As they turned into the garage he says, "Great, James is on duty at the exit," a handsome muscular black man who always wore tight shirts and flirted with the pretty women in the building. He drove up to the third-floor landing where the sky bridge from the parking garage to the office building was located.

As he had feared there were several people standing around chatting and drinking coffee before crossing over into the multi-story building to begin their day.

He had to stop behind another car that was dropping off one of the women that worked in the building; several of the people had found it easier to Uber to work now instead of paying the high parking fees. As soon as he stopped, Gina wasted no time opening her door to walk around the car, her gown flowing behind her once again, a slight breeze giving it a little extra lift exposing her to the now wide-eyed people watching her gently swaying boobs and bare thighs, hips, and pussy.

He hurried to open the door, to get out the car so Gina could get back in and out of sight of his co-workers. Instead, she stopped when she got to him wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him very passionately as the people stared at her ass under the sheer material. She whispered to him, "I am going to masturbate the entire way home, do you want to watch?" Then sliding into her car, her gown again dropping away leaving him standing there, looking down at her bare legs and exposed pussy, as his fellow employees looked at him a bit in shock and then back at Gina.

John headed towards the sky bridge telling them, "It was a good morning."

After driving down to the ground deck in the garage, she had to pause as other cars were exiting, so she decided to drop the top on her car to increase her exposure once she left the garage and hit the interstate.

At the exit, employees had to have a bar code sticker on the side window scanned for the gate to automatically open, which her car didn't have, so she had to get into the pay left lane, where James was sitting outside the booth, a bit board it appeared, watching car after car come and go from the garage.

She stopped and leaned in against the door, "Hi, I just dropped off my husband and I don't have that sticker thingy." Handing him her garage ticket.

Seeing she was young and pretty, he got up and stepped down off the curb to get a closer look. As soon as he got close to the car, Gina leaned back against her seat; he saw her bare legs and the white material to the sides. Then he placed his hands on the window post and door frame to talk to Gina, he was treated to a view he didn't expect, from her large boobs and nipples under the see-through material, to her exposed bare pussy, her legs slightly part.

"Damn, you did say husband didn't you, he is one lucky fucker!" He told her. "You sure you're not one of the local college girls, I mean damn!"

She just giggled at his comments and flattery, "Yes I am sure, I'm too old for the college boys."

"No ma'am you're not, you can't be any older that your early 20's, and that body you showin off there is rocking, you minds well be naked in that whatever it is you're wearing."

She just laughs again listening to his lines to keep her there longer. "Well can I leave, I will be back to pick him up this evening, maybe you will be on duty still."

"Oh yes ma'am, I'm sorry to keep you, and I hope I am!" He steps back to the booth and pushes the button to open the gate as he stares down into the car never taking her parking garage stub, Gina drives out on to the busy downtown street.

It was a short drive to the interstate where she decided to up her game of exposing herself and stopped to top off her half empty gas tank. The Sonoco was a bit crowded with the construction crews stopping for fuel, breakfast, and ice for the day, which only added to her excitement and anticipation of exposure.

She pulled up to one of the pumps behind an old ford pick-up truck with three guys standing next to the pump getting gas and chatting. As soon as she slammed her door, they all looked her way and took notice of her with her back to them, her shapely bare ass, hips and bare back were easy to see through the sheer material, quite apparent there was nothing under the sarong. They stopped talking and just stared. When she turned to grab nozzle, they got a glimpse of her profile including her large boobs and round ass. Then turned a half circle towards them and then towards the car, her bare legs and pussy displayed with the open sarong all the way up to below her boobs. As they stared, she just smiled and gave them a little wave.

She walked a bit towards them to pick up the windshield cleaner sponge, which made the sarong open a bit flowing behind her as they watched her. Several others had noticed her by now as she leaned over cleaning her windshield not caring who was watching her display. It did not take long to fill up and she was ready to slide back into her car, her flowing sarong trailing behind her after returning the windshield cleaner brush to the bucket. Giving her admirers a wave, she drove around the truck and through the parking lot slowly to give the guys one last peek inside her car, many of them took advantage of her generosity.

At the red light before hitting the interstate, she popped her glove box and pulled out her small toy she kept available for interstate rides when she was horny. She went to work on herself before she was up the ramp and changing lanes to ride the fast lane to find big trucks to pass.

She thought of just riding to Haulover but reminded herself of the golf tournament hostess meeting one of her husband's business partners, Brian Roberts, had asked her to attend and represent the firm. After bringing herself to several orgasms while being watched by a few voyeurs, she headed home to change for her meeting.

Once she got home, she had almost an hour to kill so she decided to lay out on the deck to get some sun before heading to her luncheon meeting. Reaching up she just untied her sarong letting it drop to the kitchen floor, grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator, then walked out onto the deck leaning against the railing looking for her college boys next doors. Disappointed a bit, she adjusted her lounge and laid back in the warm sun baking her tanned body a bit more.

About forty-five minutes later she decided to go ahead and get ready, taking a quick shower to wash off the sweat from laying in the sun. Looking through her closet, she found a cute floral print loose fitting mini skirt and low cut spaghetti strap cami to slip into, adjusting her straps a bit for a little extra boob exposure before pulling it on.

Today she decided to go with her flats to allow people to have a better view down her top that is hanging open showing off extra boobs and cleavage, especially after her decision to stop in early to visit her husband's office later to give him a ride home. She left the skirt laying on the bed, deciding she didn't need it any longer.

Heading out, the top already down on the car, the wind quickly blew the lite dress up to her waist, and she did nothing to fix it enjoying the sun, wind blowing around her legs and nakedness. Running south on I-95, the wind blowing the thin loose straps off and on her shoulders enjoying the looks she was getting from the truckers with most of the cami, which is doubling as a dress today, around her waist now, the straps to her elbows. She was following the directions on her WAZE app to the address she had gotten in the email, getting off on I-385 and then exiting in NE 12th, and then taking her to the Parking Garage on Bayshore Drive.

Adjusting her dress after getting out of the car half-naked, she headed to the skywalk to the hotel. As she was crossing the street below to the Doubletree Hotel, she realized where she was. The meeting was in the same Marina Club she had been in several weeks ago with her new friend Harry.

Walking in, the top of the dress barely keeping her nipples covered as the satin material clung to her body, she saw two of the guys who had been there last time she was there. She hoped they would not recognize her, at least not yet, as she was escorted to the private conference room by a hostess.

The meeting and lunch were only to last an hour. The gathering was held as an "invitation only" recruitment lunching for a local charity fundraiser. All the ladies that had been asked to volunteer, by their host businesses, were to be a tournament hostesses, basically drive a golf cart around, sell overpriced beer and flirt with the players to of course get them to buy more alcohol.

Gina realized why she was invited to attend; all the ladies asked to help were both young and/or young looking, tanned and attractive, aka trophy wives, girlfriends, hot secretary's or possibly older daughters of executives.

Gina asked a few ladies at one of the round tables if she could join them, a beautiful older lady, also showing off a bit of tanned cleavage smiled up at her, "Of course you can." Gina introduced herself to them, as did Sherrie, Gina noticing she was wearing a huge diamond and wedding band, Gina asked about what they were supposed to be doing, telling her that her husband's partner had volunteered her. She laughs, "Look sexy and sell beer to the drunk golfers, and it appears you have the sexy covered"

Gina smiled knowing that's something she could rock.

Sherrie went on to explain, "Most of the ladies who volunteer to help are married to business executives, who are pretty, outgoing and eat up the attention of other men due to lack of it at home. Or those who are encouraged by their voyeur husbands that like showing off their trophies," she looks Gina over, "And I think that's you."

Sherrie, the tall leggy brunette, with full firm "C" boobs, her cleavage exposed from the center of the low unbuttoned blouse, went on to tell Gina about the last tournament, her husband had volunteered her against her will after she found out what it involved, but she got even with him by not wearing much at all. Continuing to tell the other ladies at the table that "a local bar called 'Tilted Kilt' is a sponsor that provides the outfits for us to wear." A few giggled, others had looks of concern or maybe fear, Sherrie telling them she ended up in several pictures circulating among her husband's friends.

Sherrie giggled, "I volunteered myself this year and have already gotten me my own outfit to wear, it's a bit shorter than the ones they give us, and the bra is a bit smaller with less coverage as well, my husband Stan would never approve of it, but he started it and I plan to have fun."

"Oh, is that something I need to do as well?" Gina asked, leaning forward a bit, exposing hints of her areola at the top of her thin cami sundress.

Gina's mind was racing as she listen to Sherrie talking about how the skirts aren't long enough to sit down in when driving a golf cart, which adds to the fun, she winked at Gina having already seen the reactions to her stories and about her new outfit she had purchased to wear.

After most of the ladies there committed to volunteering, they wear asked to sign up with Rachel before leaving to give her their contact information and sizes for their outfits they would receive a week or so before the tournament.

After Gina had signed up, having to lean over the table to fill out her form, she was giving Rachel a nice down dress view of the big bare boobs, the top hanging away from her body. She walked out with Sherrie who finally answered her about getting an outfit to wear. Sherrie smiled looking down into Gina's top at her jiggling cleavage, nipples barely covered, and short dress. Sherrie a good foot taller than Gina, maybe more in her heels. "I am thinking you may want to go shopping too; you like to show off it appears, don't you?" she laughed.

After Sherrie finished her information form, the two of them headed out. Gina just giggled as they walked through the marina bar, "I have been almost naked in this bar in my tiny wicked weasel bikini if that tells you anything."

"Oh, you wear those too?" Sherrie grinned.

The girls exchanged phone numbers on the skywalk on the way over to the garage, Sherrie giving her a hug when she got to her burnt orange 650i BMW convertible, running her hand up and down her back. "Maybe we need to hang out sometimes at the marina on my husband's boat or maybe some evening bar hopping." Gina leaned over the topless car's passenger door talking to Sherrie, giving her the same view that she gave Rachel. Sherrie dropped her sunglasses down to get a better look down Gina's top.

Gina smiles at her, "I think we could get in some fun trouble, I'm game if you are!"

"Are those real?" Sherrie asks her.

Gina just laughs at her, "Are yours, mine are the originals my momma gave me."

"I love them, maybe when we go out, I can verify that." Sherrie winked at her, starting her cars engine.

Then without even looking around, she crossed her arms and pushed her thin straps off her shoulders letting them drop down her to her elbows and down her forearms. Pulling her hands free from the straps holding it at her waist to keep it from dropping to the ground, as she stepped back. Sherrie just smiled watching Gina slipping her top down to her waist.

"Call me," Gina smiled at her, turned and walked away across the parking garage to her car, holding her dress up at her waist so it didn't drop.

Before Gina got to her car, her phone pinged a text message. She pulled her phone from her purse expecting it to be from John or his partner who volunteered her for the tournament. She opened it to find a picture of Sherrie in her outfit showing her what she planned to wear in a few weekends. It was a very short blue plaid schoolgirl skirt and a cropped tied closed white top barely covering a matching blue push up bra exposing her full "C" cup cleavage over the top, with net hose that a stripper might wear.

Gina giggled to herself as she was getting in her car, turning to look back at Sherrie who was still watching her. She looked at the picture again that her new friend had sent in an outfit she would happily wear herself, giving her an idea for her upcoming show at the Elbo Room Bar.

Gina sitting in her car still topless knew where she had to go, cranking her car heading to the interstate. It was about a twenty-minute drive to the Lion's Den Toy store up I-95; she had been waiting for an excuse to visit; this was now a good excuse to finally make the trip.

It was a good drive giving her time to think about what she wanted, she just giggled to herself, the top of her dress bunched up at her hips, exposing her big boobs to any trucker who happened to look down, she just could get enough of herself exposing her chest to truck drivers, enjoying the blasts from the trucks horn signaling approval.

She parked in the white rock parking, pulling her top back up as she was getting out, she tugged her dress down to make sure the top had maximum exposure with a hint of her pink areolas peeking out. Walking across the parking lot to the front door, she looked down to see her hard nipples pushing through the material and just peeking out over the top, threatening to spill from the top with each step, adding to her excitement.

Going inside there were a few men in the store, checking out books and videos, who all turned to see her walking into the adult store. As the door closed, she noticed she was the only woman in the place. She walked over to the clothing section admiring all the risky, sultry and sluttly outfits that she only assumed to be stripper outfits, picking out a extremely short pink mini skirt and small white top. The men watched her in her loose dress with ample exposed boobs from the sides and over the top swaying with each step.

She walked to the front and asked the man at the register "Is there a place I can try these on?"

He smiled at her pointing to a curtain in the corner of the shop. Gina headed that way, knowing every eye in the place was on her ass and mostly bare breasts.

Stepping inside she immediately noticed the narrow curtain was not wide enough to cover the four-foot opening of the dressing room. She made a show of sliding the curtain closed; only opening it up more the other side. She just pulled the straps to the dress off her shoulders letting it drop to the floor bunched up at her feet, standing just inside naked and a bit on display to the men in the store.

She slipped on the extremely short fluffy little skirt; she could tell it was not even close to being able to cover half her ass and would barely cover her pussy even if she tugged it extremely low on her hips. She then pulled on the small, one size fits all, white top having to tie it a bit loosely to not cut into her breasts, tying it closed to cover her nipples leaving a lot of exposed cleavage again.

She then pushed the green curtain aside and walked out into the store, "Is there a mirror in here?"

The men just gawked at her in the tiny skirt and overflowing top. The guy at the register told her, "Yes there is," pointing across the room on the other side of the clothes rack. Gina smiled walking across the floor and around the clothing rack, knowing every man in there was watching her now wiggling bare ass.

12