Adventures of Gina Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the skirt riding up her hips with each step until she got to the mirror. As she turned to face it, she could see her pussy exposed from the bottom; she did a turn and was very excited to see the tiny skirt allowed for exposure of most of her ass cheeks, giving it a little tug down enough to cover her exposed slit.

She knew this was her outfit for the Golf Tournament and the Elbo Room Birthday Party. She returned to the room, without even closing the curtain, she stripped out of the two items and slipped back into her dress.

Walking to the register, the guy was smiling at her, "You should have worn it home."

She just laughs at him, his eyes staring at her boobs, "I thought about it, but I have to go pick up my husband and was planning on going inside his building, I'm not sure it would be appropriate."

"Well, that dress isn't much better," He swiped her debit card and put the items in a bag. "Please come back when you have more time to shop!" He told her as she was turning to leave.

As she reached for the doorknob to pull the door open her strap fell to her elbow exposing half her chest and back, almost to her waist, she smiled back at him, "I just might do that!" She continued to her car not taking the time to replace the strap to her shoulder, leaving it at her elbow about to explode knowing her tit was hanging out on display in public.

Dropping into the seat she replaced the strap and headed back downtown to her husband's office extremely horny and excited. As she drove the interstate, she reached inside her top feeling her own hard nipple, squeezing her boobs eventually slipping both her straps off her shoulders and down her arms pulling her hands free leaving her topless as she drove smiling to herself each time she passed a big truck hoping they are looking down at her exposed boobs.

As she passed one of the truckers, she heard him speed up to keep up with her.

Looking up at him she was impressed with the handsome man that was driving, wanting to please him even more she slid her dress up her thighs, tugging it up her hips a bit to ensure her complete exposure to him, she was so tempted to just push it to her ankles.

She continued that way until the exit to her husband's office. Driving through the streets to the parking garage. Approaching she saw the same guard at the booth. She stopped at the ticket kiosk to get her parking ticket. She gave her horn a little beep, waving at James, telling him she can't get the machine to work. As he got to her car, he saw she was topless and leaned into the car once more looking down at her now completely bare tits and exposed pussy.

He pushed the button and it spit out a ticket, he handed it to her as she grinned looking up at him, "Hope you enjoyed helping me" she winked at him as the arm lifted.

"Maybe next time you should just arrive naked, I wouldn't mind that at all." He smiled down at her.

"You men are never satisfied, but maybe next time." She drove in waiting until she parked on the third deck to adjust her dress. Pulling the top back in place, she just waited until she stepped out to allow the bottom to just drop down in place. Getting out it dropped down a few inches below her ass cheeks. She grabbed the bag from the Lion's Den Toy Store and took it up with her.

She walked proudly across the deck to the skyway and over to the office building.

Once inside, she knew her way to the elevators walking past several other people, many turning their heads to watch her walk away as the short dress bounced off her ass, after seeing her boobs about to spill over and out the low hanging top.

Waiting for the elevator three men joined her talking about a merger of some sort looking down into her dress top at her exposed cleavage. She enjoyed hearing one of them losing his train of thought, peering at her tanned exposed cleavage and hint of nipple peering from the top.

She rode with them to her husband's floor and left them staring at her ass as she walked out, letting one of the straps fall away knowing all they could do was imagine what it must look like from the front.

Turning down her husband's hallway she fixed the strap, everyone on the floor watched her, swaying boobs and overly exposed bare cleavage as she approached, as well as her swaying ass when she passed them making her excited, feeling the wetness between her legs building.

"Hello Gina," Her husband's secretary, Pam greeted her, "He is in with Mr. Roberts at the moment."

"Good, I need to talk to him too!" She walked in closing the door behind her.

Both men just stared at her, in her low top. "So did you know what Brian was getting me to help with this golf tournament thing?" she asked looking at Brian.

John grinned, "Well, he mentioned a while back about you representing our company; I didn't know he had, I did play the last two years, so yeah kinda."

Gina grinned, "I had a long talk with Sherrie, do you know her?"

Brian was smiling checking out Gina's tanned tits spilling from her dress. "Oh, I do, remember her John, she was on like the ninth hole, and her husband is the CEO over at Randel's. The tall brunette that was mad at her husband for volunteering her, she was the one without her top for most of the day showing off her sheer lace bra."

John laughed, "Oh hell yeah." Looking at Gina, "But your boobs are much nicer baby!"

"So, you're still going to do it I hope?" Brian asked.

She just grinned, "Oh yeah, and I'm not wearing one of those little 'Tilted Kilt' outfits, I stopped and got my own, just like Sherrie suggested. I hear I could make some nice tips with what I will be wearing. But I didn't see Karen, your wife at the meeting, why didn't you ask her to represent the firm also, she is a lot prettier and younger than I am?"

Brain's eyes got big, "Well I don't think she would be up for something like that, she is quite modest. Did you bring the outfit it up with you?" looking at the bag in her hand, trying to change the subject away from his own wife.

"Well give me her cell phone number; I think she needs to help us out also." Gina told Brian.

John grinned knowing Brian had set his wife up, "I'll send it to you baby!" John having spent several evenings in her company with Brian, knowing Karen was a gorgeous, a bit dingy and very shapely young blonde woman.

"So, are you going to show us what you're going to wear?" Brian quizzed her again.

She cut her eyes at John, "That's up to John; I brought it up to show him."

John was a bit curious but also, concerned what she might pull out of the bag.

Realizing Brian had seen his wife in a few boarder line acceptable bikinis at company events since she had changed into her more adventurous self.

"Oh, he is fine with it, go put it on." Brian told her.

"Well I guess I could, just so you know what Karen will be wearing on the golf course as well." She grinned at John and headed to the private restroom in his office.

She could hear them talking outside while she changed, "You didn't tell me you had asked her, you ass."

He laughed, "I just wanted to see her in one of those tight little outfits, you know as well as I do she would kill it, besides the company gets a free entry to play for her doing it. But I can assure you Karen would never go for it."

Gina pulled the tiny skirt up her thighs and then tugged it very low on her hips to cover her pussy; she turned looking in the mirror seeing her ass cheeks still half exposed, but knowing it could go no lower in the front. She then pulled the top on tying it a bit snug pushing her boobs up and out the center, her nipples already hard from the excitement and poking through the thin material.

She opened the door and walked out, "Holy shit baby, you can't be serious. We know a lot of important people I know who will be playing."

"Turn around, let's see the back side." Brain told her.

As she turned, she watched them over her shoulder, John's jaw dropped and Brian just grinned asking her, "Are you even wearing panties?"

Gina laughed at him, "I don't own any of those anymore."

She walked over to John, "So do you like it?"

He could only watch as with each step it crept up her hips until he could start to see her lips beginning to come into view. He just shook his head, "Baby, it's incredible on you but..."

She cut him off, "Don't worry, Sherrie will be wearing the same thing, and Karen, maybe less," glaring at Brian.

Brian, face flushed, "Oh I don't know about that, I can't have her in something like that in public, not looking like, Damn Gina you're almost naked in that."

"Oh, but its ok for me, but not for her?" she scowled at him. "I will be in touch with her, and she will be helping us."

John smiled at her as she turns to him, "You ready, I got a phone call to make." She grabbed her dress from the rest room and stuffed it in the bag, heading for the closed office door.

John smiled at Brian, "I guess I am done for the day," they both watched as Gina's bare ass wiggled away from them, heading across the office suite floor towards the elevators. John's staff looking on at his wife's bare ass a bit in shock.

"Good night Gina... Oh my, cutie skirt!" Pam told her as she passed her desk.

Gina winked at her, as she looked back, "Night Pam, ask John about the golf tournament, would love to have you join Karen and I, I am sure you would rock an outfit like this too."

Pam just giggled, "Can I make some extra cash if I do?"

John caught up to her as the elevator door opened and they stepped inside. "Oh my God Baby, you're almost naked in that outfit."

She pushed the third-floor elevator button then pushed him against the wall kissing him. "I want to fuck you right now." She grabbed his crotch feeling he was already hard. "Hummm, you liked me showing off for Brian I see, or are you thinking of Karen or Pam in one of these outfits?"

The elevator stopped on the fifth floor, when the doors opened, John turned her so her bare ass was against the cool wall of the elevator.

On the third floor, John waited until everyone had exited the car before the two of them got off and then heading across the skywalk. She laughed at him, "Do I embarrass you baby?"

"No, I mean a little, this isn't the place for you to be, oh Lord, they were already talking about you in the building from this morning's show."

"Anything good?" She giggled, knowing the skirt was riding up her hips.

As they left the skywalk, she had not bothered to tug the skirt down, it had rode up on her hips to her waist exposing her pussy and her whole ass. They heard several catcalls as she walked to the end of the lane to her car. She looked back to see John taking a picture of her ass.

After sitting down, she asked him to show her the picture he just took. He smiled bringing it up on his phone, there is a series of pictures of her walking across parking garage. She sends herself one of them. "Damn I have a nice ass!" she giggles to him.

They got into the car with John driving again, as they headed out. John used his company identification card to get out the garage this time. Making the turn towards I-95, Gina working to get Johns cock out, getting on her knees, reaching across him to slide his seat back and went down on him, hungry for his meat in her mouth as she tried her best to get his length down her throat in the odd position.

Hitting the Interstate, John looked up seeing truckers looking down into the open car at her wife's bare ass in the air as she blew him, her head bobbing up and down on him. He slipped his hand inside her top freeing her big boobs as he groped them and played with her hard nipples. He did not last as long as he had hoped, knowing people could see his wife's exposed asshole and spread pussy, before filling the back of her throat with his thick juices.

After licking him clean she sat back up kissing him, sharing his own cum with him as her tongue explored his mouth.

They managed to get home in one piece, as she hopped out the car, John looking around for neighbors; she walked backwards running her hand under the front of the skirt flashing John her pussy, "This is also what I am wearing to Uncle Henry's party Saturday, you might want to make sure you can attend!"

He quickly followed her into the house, catching up with her in the kitchen, laying her across the table, bending her legs back towards her head returning the oral treatment she had given him. Then pulling her to the edge of the table where he fucked her already juice pussy, later heading to the bedroom for more sex that evening.

*****

Gina was good for the next few days, John having given her want she had desired until Saturday morning when he was awoken to her deep throating his morning wood. Once he was awake and moaning, she straddled him sliding his cock deep inside her in a few strokes. She rode him until he let loose a weak orgasm, having drained him that last few days.

"I am going to lay out in the back yard if you come looking for me." She hopped off and headed outside, John watching her bare ass wiggling down the hall. Outside, she grabs her lounge off the deck not bothering to put on a bikini nor clean up from their lovemaking.

He got up, got a shower and made them breakfast. She joined him on the deck to eat as he just admired his beautiful naked sexy wife, fantasizing about her most likely wearing what she is now, later that evening, in a bar down in Lauderdale.

"I need Karen's number so I can call her today." Gina told him.

John explained, "You know she is a preacher's daughter, right?"

"All the better, they are usually all bad girls!" she laughed.

John sent the contact information to Gina's phone as she refilled his coffee for him before he left.

Just before noon, Gina was headed to the gym to try to beat the lunch crowd. She opened Karen's contact info John had sent her and hit 'send.'

Karen answered her phone, "Hello this is Karen."

"Hay Karen this is Gina Watson, John's wife."

"Oh, my word girl it has been too long, what is going on?"

Gina giggled a bit, "Well your husband volunteered me to help at this charity fund raiser at Coral Ridge Country Club. I figured since I was representing the firm, well the other partners wife should join in also."

"Oh did he now?" She laughed. "So why didn't he volunteer me?"

Gina laughed, "Well it is sponsored by the Tilted Kilt Restaurant, and well we are wearing the outfits from the bar as we hang out on the course selling beer and flirt."

"You mean like those little tiny short red plaid ones?" she slowly asked.

"And the white tops and matching bras." Gina explained. "But some of us are going renegade and buying our own outfits."

Karen giggled, "Oh so that's why he didn't ask me, he likes to watch as long as it is not me, I guess."

"Yeah, I got that feeling when talking with him and John yesterday; he seemed a bit possessive of you. Think it is something you might like to help with, I mean it is a good cause and well, it is fun teasing those old farts!"

"I can show you what Sherrie, one of the other wives who were volunteered last year, and what I am planning to wear if you are interested; I think you would have fun!"

"Can I let you know tomorrow and yes I would love to see your outfits."

"Tell you what, I'll arrange a lunch on Sherrie's boat and we can discuss it then. I'll send you the location and you just bring a bikini, or not!" she giggled.

Gina sent Karen the two pictures; one of Sherrie and of herself hoping not to scare her off. Then she texted Sherrie telling her about talking to Karen and needing her help to persuade her to join them.

Karen responded to the picture with a string of smiley and wow faces, a few with red embarrassed faces as well.

Sherrie agreed to lunch on the boat saying she will have the marina restaurant through something together for them, but it would need to be after the weekend.

The three of them all agreed and set the date for the following Thursday early afternoon, Sherri made all the arrangements and was excited to be having a girls afternoon on the boat.

12