Adventures of Harry and Laney Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bracing one hand on the ground by her head, he placed the other on her shoulder, drew himself slowly out of her, and then slammed back in with ten times the force. She whimpered at the impact, and wrapped her hands around his neck, her legs tightening around his back. This time when he drew back and slammed into her pussy, he didn't stay, just pulling back and slamming in again, even harder. Using full force, he started picking up the pace, the wet slaps and sloshing sounds as he fucked into her like someone roughhousing in a pool. She started whimpering and moaning continuously, while he gritted his teeth and threw everything into her sopping cunt he could.

Laney was delirious, her pussy clenching on his intruding member, begging it to stay. Her legs tightened around him again, her hands clenched together in a little death grip behind his head. Harry had never fucked her this hard before. If this was what it was like they would have to do things like this way more often.

She could feel her breasts slapping rhythmically with the force of his thrusts, and without knowing it she had started to shake her head from side to side, drool splashing across her face. His cock pounding into her pussy over and over. Her pelvis started to lunge up into him without Laney's input. Out of control with lust she started squeaking and gibbering, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she started saying "Cu! Cu!Cu!Cuuuuuu!Cuuuuu!Cuu!Cuuuuuu!" being unable to even finish the thought. Her body understood the message perfectly though, and from toes to temple, she was shocked and shook until she didn't know up from down.

Feeling Mary Jane going crazy underneath sent Spidey over the edge and he came, his load firing into her quivering pussy. He came more then he had the first time, filling her up with his cum. He could feel it in there squelching around his cock, but it was still a couple minutes before he finally started slowing his tempo, sawing his cock into her while his balls drained down to the last drop.

When he finally came to a stop, his softening member slowly sliding out of Laney's pussy, his orgasm subsided, his rational mind clicked back on in what seemed like hours, and he pulled himself from the intimate embrace, snatching up his pants and somehow managing to get out the door without trampling Laney.

Having orgasmed out of her mind, Laney couldn't quite be mad at Harry for rushing out and leaving her to clean up his mess. And running her hands around her pussy she discovered it was indeed quite a mess, copious quantities of semen flooding out of her tender lips unto the floor. She lay there for an unknowable amount of time, then finally rallied the drive to get up, squeeze into her pants, and find a some place to clean up.

She found a bathroom and cleaned herself up as best she could, then staggered out to the party proper once again. Half the people were gone, and she couldn't see Harry anywhere. Finally she spotted him, apparently passed out on the love seat in the corner. His masked had rolled up a bit, but it was still covering his mouth and nose, and she didn't think that was good with him passed out so she took the mask off and laid it on the back of the love seat. She then curled up next to him and closed her eyes, with the intent if just resting for a minute. She was out before the minute even elapsed.

The couple stirred awake together, as the first rays of sunlight streamed through the front window and smacked them in the face. Groaning in tandem, the sat up and took blurry stock of their surroundings. Laney slowly turned toward Harry, then abruptly slapped him in the arm. " You. Weren't. Supposed. To drink." She said irritable, and Harry threw his head back against the love seat in defeat. They made their disoriented way home, tossed themselves bodily onto their bed, and passed out once more.

*****

After comparing notes of the night before, Harry put two and two together and checked out his new allergy medicine online. It turned out it was known to cause blackouts when mixed with alcohol. That explained why he had no memory of the incredible time Laney described in the closet. Which really pissed him off. But her description of the event got them both so hot they ended up making love right there. And the good news was, after that experience, Laney said she was up for try some new things. Harry started making a list.

The End

12