Adventures of Hiking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. I don't know about fucking tomorrow, but I will suck you off if you want."

"You want me to do the same?" Greg replied, thinking that sucking her dick could not be that bad although he didn't know if he should swallow, but then knew he might regret it later on if he didn't.

"I would like that, but you don't have to if you don't want to."

Greg gave her a soft kiss and eased her worries. "I want to."

He listened to her dreams of opening a tattoo parlor and what designs she wanted to make. Listening was the easy part, but he knew on his mind was going further with her. It wasn't the sexual exploration but the connection he felt listening to her as he cupped her sack and played with her soft member.

He let her go on and on not wanting to stop her as she went from her tattoos to movies and books she liked. Not adding the trivial parts of his life, he just flopped her soft member from side to side caressing it and feeling the soft skin of it while she talked. He wanted the night to last but over time he lost the fight to sleep still holding her limp member in his hand.