Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 101

Story Info
Exit Laura Austin, Enter Leah Austin.
4.5k words
4.73
1.4k
3

Part 12 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everyone! Once again, I can't thank you enough for your patience. I promise the wait for new chapters will be shorter

When I joined The Morrison Group, I had a vague idea of their business interests outside of the entertainment field. It was only when I got a voluminous booklet in the mail that served as their yearly report to shareholders that I saw the full scope of their business interests. This only made my lawyer Michael Baldwin chuckle while we had dinner at a local Italian joint he'd recently discovered.

"Hey, you ought to read something other than car magazines and comic books. You might learn something." he said as he dug into a plateful of spaghetti.

"OK, I hear you, but did you look at this thing?" I replied, "They've got their hands in real estate, industrial parks, restaurant chains I feel like I'm working for Disney."

"It's called diverse business interests, Hollywood."

"Yeah, well diverse interests aside, I just found out I've gotta go to the shareholders conference."

"Cool!" he replied, like a kid who just got a new video game.

"What do you mean 'cool'? What am I supposed to do there?"

Michael chuckled again "OK, look. I've been to some of these things, usually they're held in a decent place so if you're lucky you can go to one or two meetings and the rest of the time you can hang around the pool sipping drinks on your employer's dime. By the way, where are they holding it?"

"Vegas."

"VEGAS?! Now I know you've utterly lost your mind, you are gonna be in the greatest place in the world and you're whining about it? You've become jaded, 'Hollywood'."

"Yeah...maybe you're right."

So, it was off to Sin City for me. I had been there many times in the past and it was always a new adventure for me. People talk about New York as being the city that never sleeps but to me, Vegas was not far behind, the weather was usually better too. The venue would be the Painted Desert hotel/casino and it was well known to me. I had had my share of adventures there already. There would be one big shareholders' meeting in the main conference room which did not seem much bigger than Jackie's office, perhaps that's why she chose it.

In the process of packing, I felt something in the pocket of a jacket I'd recently worn and when I pulled it out, it was the envelope Leah Austin had given me that she said would explain everything. It was from her "predecessor", Laura Austin, and nicely handwritten;

"Dear Jim, I have some wonderful news. I met a gentleman who swept me off my feet to the point where I've made the decision to leave the profession for the wide-open desert spaces of Arizona to become the lady of leisure that I've always dreamed of becoming. I want you to know that I will always treasure our times together. All my friends hold you in the same regard and I can assure you they'll keep an eye on you. Leah Austin may be a newcomer, but she knows all about you and is eager to enjoy the kind of special friendship we had. Best of luck to you, Hollywood Jim."

Laura made the point of adding some hearts next to her signature. I didn't really see it as a breakup letter because we'd never been a real couple. She'd just been a good friend and our paths crossed at odd times. It was better that way. I smiled and then carefully refolded the letter and filed it in the bottom drawer of my desk.

Vegas was calling my name.

As usual, the company jet transported high-level Morrison Group employees to Vegas where several limousines waited on the tarmac to whisk us to the Painted Desert hotel. Once settled into my suite, I was eager to check out the place as I hadn't been here in several years. I did my customary walk through the casino, feeling super cool for some reason. Making my way up to a balcony that showed off the vastness of the casino I looked for the longest time at everything. I was suddenly wistful as I remembered how years ago, my old partner Chris Foster and I had snagged the assignment of photographing Tigress back when they were playing lounges. Back then we saw it as a bit of a joke, they were nobodies. But then, so were we. We still felt like the kings of Vegas.

How life can throw so many curves at you.

Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I thought I saw someone familiar." said an accented voice.

It was Leah Austin, dressed in a purple wrap dress with a gold belt, her short brunette hair looking immaculate.

"I'm surprised you recognized me so quick." I replied

"Aww, luv, I've always had a great memory for faces." she said with a flirty smile "How 'bout I buy you a drink?"

"Uh, isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

"Well...how about I buy the first round and you buy the second?"

"Deal."

Leah led me to an upscale looking bar and ordered a gin and tonic for herself and a seven and seven for me then found us a table in the corner.

"Um, how do you know this place?" I asked hesitantly.

"Laura told me about it, said it was her favorite to meet clients and people watch." She said as she took a sip of her drink.

"Do you mind me asking, uh, how'd you meet up with, I mean, how'd you start...uh.."

"Working with Miss Elizabeth?"

I nodded.

"Well, back in Australia I was working at an aged care home, kinda boring, but the inmates could be nice."

"Inmates? It wasn't a prison, was it?"

She laughed "No! No! It was what my friend Molly and I used to call the men there. A lot of them were veterans and we let a few of them feel us up. Molly was such a flirt, she let a few of them fuck her and after a while, I did the same with them."

"Whoa, kinda kinky, I guess. Old guys, y'know."

"It was kinda fun. A lot of them were widowers and we were the first bit of pussy they'd had for a long time. I even had one of my girlfriends join in when they had a reunion of their old unit."

"Wow, you definitely weren't shy."

"That one was especially fun. They had it in this big hotel in Sydney and the manager gave us a free room for the weekend. He was related to one of the guys there."

I began to realize that Leah had had just as active a sex life as Laura did. Another round of drinks came along, and she continued her story.

"Anyway, Molly also did a little escorting on the side. She made some good money doing that and it was always her intention to get out of the hospital care field and into something better. Any extra money she could make she appreciated, within reason of course."

"Yes, of course."

"I was curious, and she invited me to go on a few dates, they were very upscale men she knew so I didn't have to worry about anything. She looked out for me. One man we met knew Miss Elizabeth and knew she'd take very good care of us. Our plan was to come to the states together. I think she'd been here before."

"Molly came with you?'

"No, she was all set to come but got sick very suddenly. Before she died, she gave me the money she'd saved and told me to go. 'You only live once' she said. And since I had no family back in Australia, I figured, why not? Why not see the world one cock at a time."

"So here you are."

"Here I am!" she said with a big smile and a clink of our glasses.

"Laura showed you the ropes, I take it?"

"Oh, yes! She was a big help. Elizabeth, too."

"Y'know I've never met her."

"That's not surprising, she keeps very much in the shadows. That's probably why she's been so appreciative of your help. She was sorry to see Laura go, but she's much happier from what I've heard."

"I read her letter...she seemed to, I mean, uh, she said that you, uh..."

"Knew all about you?" she said with a beaming smile "Of course I do. See, Laura was one of Miss Elizabeth's favorites and she taught me everything about clients. I rather enjoyed working with her, y'know."

"You did?"

"Sure! It was like being back home with the boys growing up. I'm particularly fond of the American men...like you." she said as her hand made its way up above my knees.

"Um, I guess this is the type of come-on Laura taught you?"

"Oh yes, she taught me lots of things" she said before slowly adding "Would you like to see what I learned?"

"Well, uh, how can I, uh, resist?" I stammered as I quickly gulped my drink.

It had been a long time since anyone reduced me to this.

"Shall we go to my room...or yours?" I asked.

"Hmmm...let's go to mine, I've got all my things there. Who knows? You might end up spending the night with me." she said with a giggle.

Leah took my hand and we headed for the elevators. As we went up in the large, glass-sided elevator she held me close, and her hands carefully wandered my body. She didn't seem to notice others in the same elevator. I boldly reached for her ass and gave it a feel. The silky material of her dress made it feel all the better. She inhaled slightly, her eyes closed a little, then she slowly licked her lips and turned to me smiling widely. The opening of the elevator doors brought us back to reality and we exited onto her floor. Leah continued to hold my arm as we walked down the corridor. I was curious and excited by what surely lay in store. We arrived at her suite, and she quickly scanned the key card to open the door. As we entered, she slowly spun me around and we kissed deeply.

"I've been waiting so long to meet you, Jim." she said softly "I wanna see what Laura told me all about."

I felt her hand go down to my crotch and slowly rub it. Her breathing became softer as she felt my erection grow. Even in the slightly dim light of the room I could see her nipples hardening.

"Mmmmm I like what I'm feeling." she said with the giggle of a teenage girl "But let's have another drink first."

"Uh, yeah, good idea."

I looked around the room and saw 3 suitcases, obviously high-end types open and what seemed like a variety of things inside. I couldn't help but notice in one case what looked like a khaki schoolgirl's outfit, complete with striped tie and grey sweater. And what looked like a recently worn nurses' uniform along with hospital scrubs. The pop of a champagne cork brought me back to reality.

"Compliments of the management." she said as she poured a glass for each of us "To Laura Austin, we have her to thank." she said with bravado.

"To Laura." I replied as we clinked glasses again.

Leah went over to the huge windows that looked out on the Vegas strip and slowly closed the curtains, all the while giving me a seductive look that said what her intentions were. She stood in front of me and slowly unbuckled the gold belt around her waist, letting it fall to the floor. Then she reached for the lacy ties at the side of her dress and slowly loosened those. Her dress opened and silently fell to the floor as well. Underneath she wore pink satin panties.

And nothing else.

"What do you think, luv? Like what you see?" she said in a seductive voice.

"I like it a lot." I replied in the same, low tone.

"Like the knickers?" she said with a giggle

"I do, yes." I replied with a chuckle of my own.

"And my lack of a bra?"

"And your lack of a bra."

"I used to be really flat-chested, y'know. I wondered if I'd ever have boobs like my Mum...now I do. 36C to be exact."

"Yes...very nice."

"I know you wanna touch them." she said in a soft voice as she slowly walked towards me.

It had been a long time since I felt like a bashful schoolboy, but she just did it to me somehow. My hands were almost shaking as I touched her boobs and she breathed in slightly. We kissed again as I caressed them. She began to unbutton my shirt and her hands went inside to feel my chest. The shirt and my jacket slid off me and she started to unbuckle my black jeans. Now it was her hands that began to caress me. She softly cupped my dick through my boxer briefs and I got an instant erection.

"Take them off..." she whispered.

I slid them down and she did the same with her underwear. We were now totally nude and enjoyed a nude kiss. My hand slowly slid down her back until I could feel her ass, her skin felt incredibly smooth.

"Ohhhhh Jim..." she moaned as she began to caress my dick "Laura was right... ohhh she was so right."

Leah softly took my hand and led me to the large king-size bed. I lay down on it and she stood at the foot of the bed.

"Do you like my body, sir?" she asked in an innocent voice and began to caress her boobs. "These are my boobs...like I said I used to have barely enough to fill a bra... now I do." her hand now crept down to her waist "...and this is my pussy...I kept a nice bush... it makes me feel like a girl...like a woman...I'd never shave it bare...I know some men like that...I keep it natural." she said as she softly rubbed her pussy "See here? I've also got outie lips...I was the only one of my girlfriends to have that...made me feel special...the boys loved it too...I'm sure you will too." She slowly turned around "...and this is my bum...I've got a very nice one, don't I?"

She now joined me on the bed. We continued to kiss, much deeper know, her tongue felt magical as it touched mine.

"Lean back, luv...time for me to make you feel good." she said in that same soft voice.

Leah softly ran her hand down my chest until it reached my dick, which stood up straight and proud. She giggled a little as she grasped it, then gave the tip the softest kiss possible. Then while she gave me a sexy look, my cock slid into her mouth. She began to slowly work its length into her mouth, her head coming up slowly, then down slowly letting her tongue linger over every inch of it. Her hand stroked it too, slow and easy.

"Like that, luv?" she said softly "Like how I love your cock?"

I could only nod, words seemed so insignificant at that moment. Leah's head came off my cock and she did a slow, seductive licking of her lips, then gave me a flirty smile that dissolved into giggles.

"I love being so sexy!" she said with a laugh as she resumed stroking my cock "Reminds me of when I was a teenager back home...God, I was so naughty back then!"

"Really, uh, h-how naughty were you?"

"Very...time for you to be naughty."

"Me? How?"

"Simple...do to me what I did to you." she said as she sat up and slowly walked on her knees up towards my head and then straddled my face, giving me a closeup view of her pussy.

"Lick me, baby...lick my down under."

Her whole body had a flowery fragrance to it and her pussy glistened and tasted sweet. With every probe of my tongue or fingers I felt her body shudder and her moans were beautiful to hear. My tongue found her clit which made her moan even louder.

"Oh god babe...ohhhhh...I'm so close...ohhhh....yesss...yes...yes...ohhhhh YESSSSS!!!" she cried out before collapsing to my side and immediately cuddling up to me.

"Oh wow, Jim....you know just how to make a lady cum!" she laughed "Bet you did that with Laura a lot!"

"Actually, not as much as you'd think."

"Oh yeah?" she said with a raised eyebrow as she sat up on her elbow.

"It's true."

"A lot of Hollywood starlets then?"

"A few." I replied with a shrug

"Well, luv...time for the grand finale Mister Hollywood..." she said as she turned onto her back and elegantly opened her legs wide "I want what those starlets have been getting." she said with a giggle.

"OK, uh, have you got any, uh, protection?"

"No need, luv. I'm on the pill and it's my safe time anyway" she said before her voice became more seductive "Besides...I want you."

I took in the sight of this nude, Aussie beauty before me. I gave my dick a few strokes and slowly moved on top of her. She lovingly took me in her arms as my cock went inside her. Her eyes fluttered slightly before she gave me a beaming smile. I felt her legs wrap around me as I began to thrust slowly into her and felt the beautiful sensation of her pussy wrapping itself around my cock.

"Ohhh yeah Jim...fuck me luv...fuck me luv..." she moaned "Give me all that cock...that beautiful cock...I want you...want you..." she moaned in an increasingly urgent tone. I loved hearing her sounds of passion, it only made me want to fuck her harder.

"Ohhh...God, Jim...look at me...look at me..." she said breathlessly

"Yes... yes.. I love seeing you...you feel sooo good..."

"Mmmmmm...ohhhh do me from behind, luv...do me porno style...I love that."

I quickly pulled out and she turned to show me her curvy ass. I got up behind and caressed her ass cheeks, she leaned way down so her ass was up high. My cock entered her just as smoothly as before and she let out a long, slow moan that told how deep my cock was going in her. I started a slow thrusting like before.

"Ohhhh Jim fuck me hard!" she said through gritted teeth.

I did just that, thrusting into her like the porn star she saw me as. As I thrust into her, I smacked her ass, hard.

"YES! SPANK ME DADDY!!!!" she yelled "SPANK ME DADDY!!"

I continued to spank her as I fucked her, this only made her cry out even more.

"OHHHHHH FUCK ME DADDY!!!"

I could now feel an explosion building

"Leah...g-g-gonna cummmmmm....!!" I groaned as my cum shot into her. We both let out moans of pleasure as we climaxed. Almost simultaneously, we collapsed onto the bed. I rolled slightly to my left so I could hold Leah. We were still breathing heavily, but the more we relaxed, the more our breathing returned to normal. Pretty soon I was overwhelmed by the quiet stillness of the room.

Leah had apparently fallen asleep, but then breathed in deeply and turned around to look at me.

"Hey, luv..." she said in that slightly giggly tone.

"Hi" I replied adding in a kiss.

"That was lovely!" she said in a soft voice.

"It felt great...I guess Laura really taught you a lot."

"Oh no, I learned a lot more from my Mum."

"How so?"

"Well...I mean I learned the mechanical stuff in school, how babies are made and all. But my Mum taught me what sex could really be like. And I learned a lot from other girls in school...and boys."

"I guess that can come in handy."

"Wanna see what I learned from the girls?"

"Uh, Okay."

"C'mon...let's take a shower together."

Leah quickly hopped up from the bed and took my hand, leading me into the bathroom. Its lighting and floor length mirrored walls made it seem enormous. The shower had glass doors etched with elegant gold trim. All the bath fixtures were also gold trimmed. Leah quickly started the water and the stall quickly filled with steam.

"Come join me, luv..." she said in a flirty voice as she stood in the doorway of the shower stall. I carefully made my way into the stall and Leah embraced me as the hot steamy water flowed over us. As her hands explored my body, I felt my cock begin springing to life again. I ran my hands through her short brunette hair, slicking it down. Her nipples had become erect too. She slowly ran her fingers down my chest and my cock went into her waiting mouth again, this time with more purpose. I could feel it go all the way to the back of her and she looked up at me as my manhood filled her. She finally stood and gave me a sexy smile.

"You've got such a nice cock, Jim..." she said with a giggle "Let me wash you..."

She took a generous handful of liquid soap and lathered me everywhere, my cock stood straight out now. She turned me around and washed my ass just as generously.

"Is this better than the old guys?" I asked

"Oh, they enjoyed this too!" she laughed "They knew when I washed them, they'd get to do the same."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, baby...it's your turn now."

She handed me a shower buff already loaded with soap. I began to wash her all over. She moaned as my hands went over her boobs and then down to her pussy. My finger couldn't help but slip inside her.

"Ohhhhh sweetie...yesss..." she moaned "Ohhhh lemme show you something..."

She leaned against the tiled wall of the shower and began to rub her pussy, her body reacting to her touch.

12