Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I used to do this in the showers at school...me and my girlfriends...one of our teachers joined us..."

"She did?"

"Uh-huh... she was very butch...but we didn't care...she taught us so much..."

Hearing her and watching only made me give my cock a tug, she was watching me and from her face, enjoying it.

I could wait no longer.

I went over to her and kissed her deeply. I could feel her legs wrapping around mine. My cock easily slid into her again and I fucked her. The steam and hot water only added to the erotic feel of the moment.

"Ohhhh baby...yes Jim...fuck me...fuck me luv...ohhhh yess FUCK!! God, Jim...ohhhh fuck, yeah!!"

I was over the edge already and cumming inside her again. We slid down onto the floor of the shower, still intertwined. Leah kissed me softly and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Wow! It's been a long time since I did that!" she laughed as she caught her breath.

"Long time for me too..." I replied.

We slowly stood up and rinsed off. Leah grabbed a large towel and dried herself off before handing one to me. Even wrapped in a towel she looked great. She saw me and dropped the towel, obviously knowing it was how I preferred seeing her, then combed her hair in the big mirror. She gave me a quick kiss and led me back to the bed where we stretched out in the now darkened suite lit only by a single floor lamp.

"You...are a quite special man." she said in a soft flirty voice "I'm so glad I got to meet you."

"I am too, this was amazing to say the least."

"Aww, you're such a flirt." she giggled.

Just then her phone buzzed.

"She reached over for it and looked at the caller ID. She looked a little disappointed.

"It's Elizabeth." she said before answering "Hi...uh-huh...okay, yes...oh, we had a great time...right...okay I'll call you later on...bye"

She now turned to me.

"I'm sorry, luv but duty calls...one of her favorite clients just checked in and needs someone for dinner."

"Anyone we know?"

"Now, now, Jim. I'll give you an important piece of advice Laura gave me."

"What's that?"

"A good escort..." She began.

"Never reveals her secrets. I've heard that from her many times."

We both laughed as we kissed.

Leah quickly sat up "I've gotta get ready, babe."

"Right." I said as I looked at my watch "I hope they didn't miss me at the shareholders meeting."

I downed the remainder of my champagne and dressed.

"I'll see you soon, you never know when our paths will cross, y'know." she said as she kissed me one last time.

"Yep, I learned that with Laura."

I didn't feel like going back to my room just yet and headed back down to the martini bar where we'd met. I'd just gotten a drink when I pulled out my phone and saw there were numerous unread text and voicemail messages.

"Nah, I'll check them later. I'm in Vegas, baby!" I thought to myself as I finished my drink and started to contemplate my dinner options.

An hour later, having finished off a sirloin worthy of Fred Flintstone and several bottles of Corona beer, my phone buzzed.

"Well, well, so you're not dead after all!" said Michael "You must've had quite a day if you were incommunicado for so long."

"Let's just say I was enjoying that old saying about what happens in Vegas. What's up?

"Well! Plenty if you must ask."

"Okay."

"I'll spare you the boring parts usually found in financial statements and give you the big news."

"Do tell, counselor."

"Y'know that great hotel you're in, the one where you're enjoying a steak with all the trimmings?"

"Yeah?"

"You'll be spending more time at it."

"Why?"

"Jackie bought it."

"Huh?"

"The Morrison Group today announced its purchase of the Painted Desert Hotel and Casino. Your employer's empire just grew."

"Holy shit!"

"That's putting it mildly, my friend. I'm gonna give you a little free advice."

"W-what's that?"

"Might be a good idea to stop by my office soon to look over your contract. When it comes up for renewal, you could be in line for a major promotion. They're gonna want to keep valuable people like you."

I was still trying to take in the idea that my boss had suddenly bought a giant hotel like I would buy a large coffee in a gas station.

"Uh, right, yeah...I'll uh, call you when I get back."

I sat back in my chair and began to think what might happen next. I knew Jackie thought highly of me, knew my work was top-notch. Maybe it was time to be compensated properly?

"Another Corona, sir?" a waitress asked me.

"Huh? Oh, no, uh, I'll have a glass of that whiskey Bob Dylan makes...on the rocks, please."

"Yes, sir!" she said with a smile.

A glass of Heaven's Door soon arrived, and I took a small sip, enjoying the flavor.

"Hollywood, it's time to enjoy the ride." I said to myself.

12