Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 95

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna joined me at the windows "You look pretty sentimental all of a sudden."

"Oh, well, just thinking about how long I've been coming here."

"I always thought I might've been a showgirl here...way back when."

"You'd want to be in with the Rat Pack, huh?"

"Hmmmm...maybe. It was certainly a grand era, that's for sure."

Jenna gently took my arm and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Hi..." she said in a soft voice as our lips parted and eyes opened. She gently took my hand and led me over to the large black leather couch that looked out on the nighttime sky. We began to kiss again. She gave a sweet smile as our lips parted and her eyes opened. But before one of us could say (or do) anything her phone rang again.

"Uh-oh, it's my agent." She said as she put the phone on speaker "Hi, Bobby, what's up?"

"What's up is you should be asleep now!" he said "I just got word that the Today show wants you on live in just a few hours plus Access Hollywood will have you on their live show too. What're you doing there anyway?"

"Uh, well..." she said as she looked at me "I just got back from dinner and...uh..."

"Yeah, well, tell whoever's there you're done for the night!"

"OK Bobby, I won't let you down. I promise." She replied calmly as she hung up the phone and looked at me "Well, I guess I'm done for the night."

"That's OK, he's probably right anyway." I said as I gently took her in my arms "Maybe we'll meet up when you get back home, how 'bout that?"

"I'd like that." She said softly as we kissed again.

Jenna was busy for the next day or so doing press work for the film so I didn't see her at all. My obligations to Morrison Group were basically fulfilled anyway so I had time to recharge my batteries at the pool area. Which I gotta admit, felt really great. I didn't see Jennifer or Alex during that time either, odd, I thought.

A week later, my phone at work buzzed

"Heyyyy, Hollywood, whatcha up to?" It was Amy Adamson calling.

Amy was Tigress' longtime manager and now handled Candy's career exclusively.

"Hey yourself, been a long time."

"How'd you like an exclusive look at Candy's next show? She just signed to do a residency in Vegas and we need an unbiased opinion on it."

"Sure, why not? Where should I be?"

Amy had arranged a private show for certain bigshots (and me) at a studio often used by acts preparing for tours. It was a huge complex with various studios, rehearsal spaces, etc. As I walked towards the studio where she'd be rehearsing I went by one of the open studios. I then stopped in my tracks and walked backwards. Inside the huge room with wall length mirrors on all sides was Jenna with a team of dancers. She looked fantastic in a black leotard, matching fishnet stockings, heels and a man's dress shirt loosely tied around her upper body. After finishing her routine, she thanked everybody and wandered over to get a drink where she saw me in the doorway.

"Jim! Oh my god, so good to see you!" she said excitedly as she trotted over and hugged me "What're you doing here?"

"Uh, Candy from Tigress is down the hall and I got an exclusive invite...what're you doing here?"

"Ha! The same thing, almost. 'World of Dance' wants me to do a guest spot and I gotta get my moves back."

"Oh, like they ever left you?"

She playfully punched my arm and said "I'm gonna be finished here in a bit...like to go for coffee somewhere?"

"Cool idea."

"Alright! Lemme get a quick shower and I'll meet you out front." She said before calling out to someone who must've been a personal assistant "Patty! Could you take care of my car, I'm gonna get a ride home from Jim."

"OK, look for the silver Mercedes convertible."

15 minutes later, Jenna emerged from the studio looking equally cool even in yoga pants and a black t-shirt.

"Cool car! How long have you had it?" she said as she got in my car.

"Awhile, it was my concession to the Hollywood life. Buddy of mine talked me into and I couldn't say no."

"That sounds like me" she replied as she got in "I used to have this Jeep with a zillion miles on it when I first got out here and someone talked me into buying a Corvette."

"Whoa! Cool friend!"

"Yeah, maybe...it was an old 70's model."

"I knew someone with one of those, she suckered me into taking care of it when she skipped town." I said, referring to the "disappearing act" Laura Austin pulled on me.

Jenna directed me into this coffee spot with a garden area, I felt so chic sitting there with her.

"I wrote some of my book here, I think I got some inspiration in the process." She said as we got our drinks and found a table outside.

"I can see why, I'm so used to the hole in the wall joints I go to."

"Oh, you need to come here, they do cool pastries too." She said as gracefully balanced her cup in her hands and leaned in slightly towards me.

Jenna and I talked all about our careers, she was eager to learn about mine, telling me how she'd once read a script that had her playing Jackie Kennedy during her days as a roving photographer in Washington, D.C. We'd been talking so long that before we knew it, it was well past 6:00 and getting dark outside. We made our way to a seemingly ordinary housing development that looked fairly new, only a few houses seemed completed.

"Yeah, I got a great deal on a house here, the developer was eager to deal and mine was the first place finished." She said proudly.

"So timing is everything, huh?"

"You got it!" she laughed as we pulled into the long driveway "Wait a sec, um, drive down a little further." She said

"What's there?"

"Trust me, it's nice."

I backed my car up and she directed me down the road to an emptier patch of land and I saw what she meant. The projected house would sit on a piece of land that offered a grand view of nighttime L.A.

"Whoa, you weren't kidding!" I said

"Isn't it cool?" she said with a smile before saying in a softer voice "Hey, sweetie...c'mere..."

I turned to her and we began to kiss, I could feel our tongues touching too. I also felt her hand drift down to my crotch, and then start to rub it, the expected reaction from me was there too.

"Like that, sweetie...feel good?" she said in a seductive voice "I soooo wanted to do that when we were in Vegas, y'know."

"Oh yeah...I'm, uh, glad I waited..."

"Lemme do more, hon..." she said softly as I felt the zipper go down on my khaki pants and her ultra-soft hand go inside them and find its way to my underwear. I felt the cool air on my dick as it came out and she began to stroke it, all the while deeply kissing me. Our lips slowly parted and she slowly dipped her head into my lap and I felt my dick go into her mouth as she continued to stroke it. Her tongue gently flicked around the tip and I shuddered as she worked her magic on me.

"Like that, hon?" she asked softly

"Oh yes, very..."

"Let's go outside..." she said as she got out of the car.

I followed her, unsure of what she had in mind. She stepped towards the front of the Mercedes and embraced me. She leaned back onto its hood as we kissed again.

"Undress me..." she said in a soft, seductive voice. I carefully unzipped her white Nike jacket and carefully pulled up the t-shirt she had on underneath. Her tits were a perfect B size and I began to caress them as she loosened her sweatpants. Even in the dim light I could see she wore no underwear. Now I unzipped my pants and pulled them down fully, my dick was still erect and I eased it into Jenna's pussy, she moaned loudly as I penetrated her. I now felt her legs wrap around my hips, just like an expert dancer would. Now I began to thrust into her and she was breathing heavily with every move I made.

"Oh yeah, baby...oh yessss...uh-huh..fuck me sweetie...yeah...fuck me baby..." she moaned with increasing urgency the more I thrust into her "Ohhh fuck yeah...uh-huh...uh-huh...UH-HUH! Oh my god Jimmm...I'm gonna cummmm!"

I could hold back no longer, we were both so turned on by one another that I exploded into her pussy. Her head went backwards as we felt each other's climax. It felt that good! I pulled her back up and we kissed again, holding each other close in the night time air. When we finally parted, Jenna smiled widely at me.

"Oh that went so fast...must've been really turned on, I guess." She said.

"Yeah, me too, maybe it was what we didn't get to finish in Vegas, if that makes sense." I said

"No, no, I get it. I've been that way before." She said as she hopped off the car's hood and got dressed "I hope I didn't damage your car."

"Nah, I can probably make up something with a body shop if need be."

Jenna embraced me again "Thank you, Jim...that was sooo nice."

"You were nicer." I said shyly

"Awww, you're such a charmer, y'know that?"

I could only shrug my shoulders and smile a little.

"I think you better get me home, I'm sure Evie's wondering where I am by now. She's kinda used to a routine."

"Ah, yes. You know you're a parent when..."

She laughed at that as she got back in the car. When we pulled into her driveway again, she gave me a final kiss.

"Next time, you come up here for dinner, I think Evie would really like you."

"OK."

She got out of the car and as she walked up the driveway, I lowered my window and called out to her;

"Hey, Batgirl!"

She looked back over her shoulder at me

"See you soon." She said with a beaming smile and a little wave of her hand.

It was not long after that a press release informed the world that Jenna and her boyfriend were going to be parents. And as a result, she'd be dropping out of the Batgirl movie. Jackie was surprisingly understanding of the news. The search to find the perfect Batgirl began yet again. I think she might've had a backup plan all along for something like this, it was in her nature. As for me, I read the email she'd sent out to all of us in the agency. I then turned my chair around to the big window to look out on the darkening L.A. skies. For me, this wasn't the loss of a film role for a client, I saw it as the loss of a friend. I know it might sound cynical, but I felt I'd never see her again.

"I guess it was never meant to be..." I mumbled to myself as I clicked the delete button on the email. I shut off my desk lamp and sat back, letting the darkness calm me.

12