Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 96

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same here, let's go."

We said our good nights to everyone and left Wildhorse. As we walked back up Nashville's main street, Gal was smiling all the way, I think she loved seeing the lights and hearing the music coming out of the bars and café's.

"Did you know I was a singer in Israel, too?"

"I've heard that, ever thought of doing it here?"

"Oh no! I like acting more. If I do any singing it's for my girls."

"Then they're the lucky ones." I replied nonchalantly.

Gal gave me another beaming smile and I felt her arm wrap around mine again.

"Hey! What's this place? It looks really cool!"

I looked to see we were in front of Tootsie's.

"Oh, this place is world famous, Tootsie's Orchid Lounge. All the country singers played here when they started out."

"C'mon, let's check it out!" she said excitedly "We'll have one more drink, how 'bout that?"

"OK, why not?"

This time she did the ordering and we downed shots of Captain Morgan, but only after I said "L'Chaim" correctly.

"Just like I remembered!" she laughed as she slammed her shot glass down on the bar.

We did two more shots and saw how late it was getting. I could sense she was getting recognized even in the slightly dim light of the club, so we left by a side door. We were now walking up the side street to the Hermitage and past the Grand Old Opry House. Now I was the one who had to stop for a moment to see the historic building.

"Wow...the Mother Church." I said

"The what?" Gal asked

"The Mother Church of country music. This is where it all happened."

"You're a real music lover, aren't you?"

"Yeah...among other things."

Gal got a little closer to me.

"Like what?" she said in a softer tone.

"Um...l-like a pretty lady..."

"Like me?" she said slowly as we kissed.

"Yeah...like you..." I said the same way as we kissed again.

I slowly turned Gal around so her back was against the wall of the famous structure. I looked to my right and its famous sign was right above us as we kissed, a single bright light shined down on us. Our tongues now touched. I felt her leg wrap around my upper thigh and my hand now went down to caress her breast. She didn't resist.

"Mmmm...baby we should go somewhere a little more private. It feels a little weird out here." She said in that same soft voice.

"OK, the hotel's nearby."

Gal now wrapped her arm around mine as we quickly walked up the street to the Hermitage.

"Whose room should we go to?" I asked

"Let's go to mine, it has the best bed."

Gal got her room card and we quickly made our way to the elevators. Given the late hour, we got an empty one and were immediately kissing one another as we went up to her floor. Gal felt so soft and feminine and she was loving the feel of my body as well. When we heard the dinging sound as it reached her floor we were immediately brought back to reality, as it were. We tried to be as casual as possible walking down the hallway and past another couple on our floor. They might've done a double take when they saw Gal. I couldn't help but snicker a little as we went past them, Gal did the same.

"Do you think they recognized me?" she said softly

"Maybe, maybe not. Do you think they recognized me?"

Gal was having trouble getting the key card into the slot, probably as a result of the beer and rum, so I guided her hand with the card. VOILA'! The door opened with a "ka-CHUNK!".

Her suite was, as you'd expect, luxurious. She casually tossed her little clutch bag onto a table and sat down on a nearby chair.

"OK...gotta take these boots off..." she said "You wanna help me, Jim?"

"Sure." I gave a good tug and each boot slid off.

"Gimme a foot rub, Mister Hollywood..." she said with a giggle, like she enjoyed being in control of me.

"Alright, if you insist Ms. Gal..."

I began to gently feel and rub her foot. The feel of her dark stockings made it even nicer.

"Um, are these silk stockings?" I asked as I continued to rub them.

"Of course! I love the feel of them, always have."

"I can imagine..." I said as I looked up at her

Her smile was looking even more beautiful in the dim light of the room and I slowly worked my way up her leg until I was face to face with her and we kissed. Very deep erotic kisses. Once our lips parted, she stood up "Pour us one more drink, Jim...I'll be right back."

"OK"

I looked over the small bar's options "Um, how 'bout a little Tennessee whiskey?"

"Oh god...I dunno. I think we're both pretty drunk as it is!" she said from the bathroom.

"I'll add extra water, maybe that'll help."

If I remember the terminology this was what would be considered a Jack and water. Behind me I heard the lights click off and the room was much dimmer than before. I turned to see Gal slowly walk over wearing a black satin camisole and shorts combo. She appeared to be taking her steps carefully, she then casually loosened a bow in her brunette hair and it fell around her shoulders.

"What do you think...Hollywood Jim?" she said in that distinctive voice of hers, playful and sexy all at the same time.

"Uh, I-I think you look beautiful."

Gal took her drink and we kissed again.

"So do you, darling..." she said softly as we took a sip of our drinks "Whoa...pretty smooth." She said with a smile.

"I must've gotten the water ratio correct, then."

Gal nodded and began to unbutton my shirt. Her soft hands went inside and I felt them around my waist. The shirt came off and she led me to the huge bed where I removed my boots and we lay back kissing and feeling one another. She was breathing softly and urgently the more I touched her tits. My hand now went to her cute ass and softly caressed it.

"Ohhh yesss sweetie...yesss feel me...oh love...ohhh yesssss..." she moaned

Gal slowly sat up and gave me that classic smile the world had seen so many times. She reached for either side of her camisole and ever so slowly drew it up and over her head, revealing her lovely B size breasts.

"How do you like that Mister Hollywood?" she said in a soft and slightly giggly tone.

"I like that a lot..."

She leaned down and softly kissed me again.

"Would you like me to take your pants off?" she whispered

I could only nod, everything felt so dream-like with her. She reached for my belt and I could hear the zipper going down and the feel of my jeans sliding down and off my legs. She got up on her knees and slid the camisole's bottoms off. Soon my underwear was off and we were both naked with one another. Gal laid atop me and as we kissed, my hardness was growing quickly. I felt only warm, bare skin between her legs and she was loving the feel of my dick against her pussy. Our lips slowly parted and she slid down my body and seductively held my dick.

"Want me to make you feel good?" she asked in that sexy voice of hers.

What was I gonna say, no?

I felt her hair around my dick, then her lips, then her tongue. Now her head was sliding up and down my dick.

"That feel good, Mister Hollywood?" she said with that little giggle of hers.

I could only manage a little chuckle before she resumed her oral expertise. I began to softly stroke her brunette hair and she seemed to love that. Her head cocked a little to one side and she smiled at me as her mouth came off my dick.

"You like that, huh?" she said softly.

"I do."

"Can you...do the same to me...make me feel good..." she said as she got closer to my head and then whispered in my ear "...Mister Hollywood Jim?"

"I do believe I can..." I said as I turned her over onto her back.

Gal gave me that incredible smile she was so famous for as she slowly opened her beautifully smooth legs and I knelt down between them. Her pussy was ultra-smooth, Beverly Hills-style smooth. I kissed up her leg as I got closer and closer to her sweet pussy. My tongue lightly touched her labia folds and I could instantly feel her warm wetness. My tongue now went inside her and I could sense her body jerk upwards as it penetrated her. As I licked all around her pussy, I could hear her softly moaning and speaking what seemed like Hebrew.

"What are you saying?"

"Oh, its Hebrew sweetie... you're doing great...don't stop...don't stop..." she said in a nearly breathless tone.

I continued to lick her sweet pussy and she continued her beautifully sexy sounds of passion. Her voice became more and more urgent and she let out a loud cry and several "oh-oh-oh's" that slowed down as her body relaxed. I slowly worked my way back up her body till we were face to face and I softly kissed her lips.

"Oh my god Jim...that felt incredible..." she said softly "Can we do more? I want to feel all of you..."

I began to move my body in place to enter her. I moved my dick in place and it slid ever so slowly into her pussy, it felt so warm and wonderful. Gal's eyes closed slightly and a beaming smile came over her face as I began to slowly fuck her. Again, I heard that beautiful foreign tongue as I fucked her. Her arms and legs wrapped around me tightly, she wanted to feel every inch of me, as I did of her. I leaned down to kiss her neck and she moaned even louder as I did that.

"Ohhh sweetie...lemme be on top, I love that." She said.

I rolled over and she giggled as our positions changed. Now she was looking down on me, giving that smile seen the world over, only now I was seeing it on a very nude, very beautiful Gal Gadot. She ran her fingers through her hair and began moving her hips up and down.

"Oh yeah Jim...this is even better...oh my god your cock feels great!" she said happily as she continued to move up and down and all around on me. She played with her tits too, she clearly knew what turned her on and she wasn't shy about doing it. She slowed down and leaned forward to kiss me ever so softly on my lips and cheek.

"Do me dog style..." she whispered in my ear.

She climbed off me and showed her beautiful ass, giving it a little wiggle as she looked over her shoulder at me as I got behind her. I caressed it a little and then rubbed my dick over her cunt before pushing inside. She immediately gasped and threw her head back.

"OH GODDD!" she cried out "YES BABY...OH GOD YES!!"

She leaned down to bury her head in a pillow before jerking back up and letting out another loud moan. I held onto her hips and began pushing harder into her, making her moan all the more. To say she felt so good was an understatement. Now I felt my explosion coming hard and fast.

"Gal...oh my god I'm gonna cummmmm...!" I said with a loud groan of my own. Gal excitedly gasped as I exploded into her. She sat up a little and turned to kiss me. We slowly lay back on the bed. I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her tight as we lay on our sides, trying to get every last bit of pleasure out of this experience.

"Ohhhh...you okay baby?" she whispered

"Yes...what about you?"

"I feel wonderful...wonderful..."

As we gently fell asleep, I could see the tiniest bit of daylight coming through the drapes.

I don't know what time it was, but I was awakened to a lot of furious running around the room.

"My god, I'm so late!" Gal said as she tossed clothes into a suitcase "I think I missed my flight home!"

"W-wait a sec..." I said as I rubbed sleep from my eyes and the previous night's excesses hit me head-on. I reached for my phone. YIKES! It was late! But perhaps it was time I took advantage of my position "I might be able to help."

"How?" she said in an exasperated tone as she slammed her boots from last night into her suitcase.

"Feel like taking the company jet home?" I asked.

Gal stopped and looked at me curiously "What company jet?" she replied, slowly giving me that smile I'd seen so much of.

I sat up and scrolled through the phone's directory of numbers "I'm not just the company shutterbug, y'know...If you'll excuse the pun, I've got friends in high places. And given our present circumstances...perhaps it's time I took advantage of them." I found the number for Dennis Mitchell who coordinated all the air travel for Morrison Group. I knew him more as a fellow classic rock junkie who, like me, haunted the local flea markets on weekends. But in his case, he was searching for classic Superman comic books while I dug through dusty record bins.

Dennis was a true professional like me and later that morning, we were airborne on the company Gulfstream jet heading back to Los Angeles. Gal sat by my side looking out the window. We were both wearing dark sunglasses, for obvious reasons. Last night's excesses had hit her too. She carefully removed her sunglasses and rubbed her eyes.

"I can't thank you enough, Jim." She said "I think I know why they call you Mister Hollywood."

"Gee, I wonder why?"

I wasn't being sarcastic, everybody's got their own theories why. After a while it's kinda fun to see what new meanings people find in it.

"Well, it's not the obvious reason." She said flirtatiously "it's because...well, you're a sweet guy, you take great pictures and...you're kinda cute too."

"OK, I can go along with that."

"You're a mensch, that's what you are."

"I've heard that word before, I guess it means like, uh, cool guy, regular guy."

"Hmmm...Okay, close enough 'Hollywood Jim'. It really means that you're a man of honor...and, um, integrity."

Now THAT was something I didn't expect!

"Whoa...no one's ever said that of me." Was all I could say in response.

"Get used to it." She said as she kissed me sweetly on the cheek.

Our flight landed in Los Angeles and taxied to a private hangar where a limo was waiting for Gal. We gathered up our luggage and as I walked her to the limo, she turned to me;

"See you at the premiere, Mister Hollywood." She said with a soft kiss added.

Now I was the one smiling as her limo drove away.

12