Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 98

Story Info
A beauty from Havana.
4.9k words
4.59
12.6k
14

Part 100 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gossip industry has been a part of Hollywood probably since the first movie camera was produced, maybe even before that for all I know. It's gone from newspaper columns to radio to TV and now the Internet. The famous names have all been there at one time or another and these days the name I saw most often was Veronica "Ronnie" Barrett, not that I read all these scandal mongers, mind you. I just had a "professional interest" in them. Ronnie had been around Hollywood a long time and maybe it was sheer luck on my part but she never put two and two together when it came to me. That is, my name never caught her eyes (or her spies' eyes) when I was at some Hollywood soiree` and some starlet gave me a wink and/or a smile. What she DID know me for, was that I was tight with Jackie Morrison so I guess she figured I could provide any dirt on whatever "the Jackal's" next deal was. And that's how I wound up on the phone with her one morning.

Did I mention she was calling me at home? On a Saturday morning? Before my first cup of coffee? And interrupting my enjoyment of Bugs Bunny and Cap'n Crunch?

"C'mon, Jim! Jackie's got some kinda deal going, I can just feel it!" she said in her Bronx accented voice.

"Ronnie, I don't hang out in her office all day. In fact, I've only been in her office once in the last month. So, what makes you think I know about any deals she's got going?" I said while in the midst of trying to refill the food dish of an impatient cat named Smokie.

"OK, lemme confirm something, how 'bout that?"

"Oh, alright..." I yawned

"Jackie had the deal with DC Universe to do the Batgirl film with Jenna Dewan, right?"

"Right."

"That deal fell apart when Jenna got preggers, right?"

"I think you could've been a little more discreet in your word choices...but yes."

"So, who's on the short list to replace her?"

"You'd have to ask someone else."

There was a short silence on her end.

"I know who that someone else is." Her tone could only suggest she knew just who that was.

My eyes widened, it was true that Jenna Dewan had been cast to play Batgirl and there was a huge press event in Vegas to announce this, but then she had to drop out of the film due to her pregnancy. And everything was back to square one. The new Batgirl's casting was a big secret and Jackie was being even more hush-hush about it than the last time. Now I was caught in a big dilemma. Technically I knew as much as the fanboys did about who would be cast, but what if Ronnie was playing a "gotcha" game with me? She was famous for that.

"OK, uh, try me." I said

"Rumors say it'll be Camila Cabello."

"Interesting name, I'll say that."

"Is it true? Is she on the short list?"

"Again, Ronnie you know as much as I do. Nice chatting with you." I said as I hung up.

While stirring creamer into my coffee, I thought about that name. Camila Cabello? That WAS an interesting name, I'd never met her so that made things only more intriguing.

Ronnie's intelligence wasn't quite on the money. Jackie called a meeting to announce our new plans, but didn't say for sure if Camila had the part. She'd apparently gotten some backlash from the other producers connected to the film. They wanted to play it safe this time and announce the casting only when it was absolutely confirmed. Jackie obviously wanted to avoid any embarrassment and took a more low-key approach this time.

And Ronnie got the chance to gloat, but only a little, over her scoop. Being only half-right wasn't her style, for sure. But she got a lot of mileage and readership by keeping the rumor mill running and that was most important. At least to her.

Camila's reps though, were happy. They knew how big a part like this could be for her and they wanted to take a careful approach too.

"Jim, I'm sending you down to Miami for the weekend." Jackie said near the end of the workday "I need you to do a preliminary meeting with Camila's manager."

"She switched managers? Isn't that kinda risky?"

"She doesn't think so, her agent's a friend of mine and he says you know the new girl."

"The new girl?"

"Amy Adamson, ring a bell?"

"Amy? Whoa, uh, yes, yes, I do. Wow."

"OK, then. Grab the first flight down there and work your magic."

The idea of meeting up with Amy again was certainly nice. We went way back to my days with East Coast Image and her career seemed to parallel mine in many ways. She'd managed Tigress to international stardom, then when they split up, she took over their lead singer's career and overnight became the most in-demand manager around. Lately, she'd taken a step back to marry her longtime girlfriend and become a Mom. But if her name was popping up with somebody like Camila, it was a sure sign she was ready to get back in the business. So, a trip down to Miami sounded great to me, but one aspect suddenly got my attention as I was about to walk out of the office.

"Grab the first flight? Um, I thought I'd be using the company jet, y'know..." I said sheepishly.

Jackie looked up at me and slid her reading glasses down. "Look, 'Hollywood'...you'd be wise to remember that the company jet is not like borrowing your Mom's car to go to the Mall."

The message had gotten to me loud and clear. Looks like I'd better check my frequent flier miles before I made a reservation.

So, I was off to the sun and fun capital of the USA, Miami Beach.

I could almost hear the salsa music playing as I stepped off the plane. The Miami sun was brilliant and I felt like a million bucks as I strolled through the airport.

"Hey, 'Hollywood'..." I heard behind me.

As if the good feeling couldn't get any better, who did I see casually standing at the arrivals gate, looking so tanned and so cool , but Amy Adamson. She started to snicker a little then dashed into my arms.

"Oh my God, it's so good to see you again!" she laughed "It's been way too long!"

"Well, you have been busy with other things...Mommy." I replied

"Oh yeah! It's a never-ending adventure! C'mon let's get your stuff."

"You're looking at it." I said showing my canvas duffel bag that had as many miles on it as I did.

"Geez, you're still carrying that thing?"

"Hey, if it works, I keep it!"

She shook her head "You haven't changed a bit."

"True, but you have."

She gave me a beaming smile as we walked "Uh-huh, best thing I've ever done. Tell you what, let's have dinner tonight, you gotta try some Cuban food and I wanna hear all about what working for the Jackal is like."

"OK, deal."

Amy and her wife Maria met me at a Cuban-themed restaurant that evening and immediately had us feasting on numerous dishes and glasses of authentic Cuban rum. And yes, somewhere in there we did get to talk some business.

"Jim, there was a very good reason we picked this place." Amy began "I think you'll want to meet the owner." She said as she waved her hand to someone behind me. At that moment a very petite and bookish brunette made her way over and sat down next to me.

"Hi! I'm Camila." She said as she removed her large eyeglasses and offered her hand "Amy's told me about you."

"Whoa, yes, hi..." I finally said.

She looked so cute in a simple pink t-shirt and tight white jeans. The colors really showed off her thick brunette hair that was so casually tousled.

"You own this place?" I asked

"Uh-huh, with my Mom. She runs the kitchen and I just stay out of her way."

"Sounds like a good arrangement."

"You bet, how do you like the food?"

"Great, I wish I could get stuff like this out in L.A."

"Well, you might. I'm thinking about opening a second one out there. Not just yet, though. I think I should see how things turn out before I do."

"Things like say, a Batgirl movie?"

"Shhh! No one's supposed to know yet!" she said with a laugh.

"Yeah, 'Hollywood' didn't the Jackal teach you anything about discretion?" Amy added "You never know who might be listening."

"Who is this Jackal person anyway?" Camila asked

"Jackie Morrison, his boss. And technically yours when we're out there." Amy said "She's harmless for the most part, I mean, she hired Jim here. She runs the studio and is Executive Producer on the film. The better things work out, the less you see of her. That's pretty much the theory of working for her."

Amy gave me a quick summary of what she wanted to accomplish now that she'd taken over Camila's management duties. Camila added a few things here and there but stayed quiet for the most part. Once she'd finished, I took one more drink of rum.

"Well, you've certainly given me plenty to take back to L.A." I said "I think Jackie will be pretty pleased by everything. I don't see any problems."

"Great!" Amy said as she looked at her watch "I need to call it a night, I've got Mommy duties to take care of at home." She said with a smile directed at Maria.

"Hey, why don't you come out to my place tomorrow? I'd love to show you everything, it's so cool." Camila said enthusiastically.

"Hey! Great idea! You can play him some of your new music" Amy added "She's already got some ideas for the soundtrack, how 'bout that?"

"The lady's ambitious, I like that." I replied.

"You know it." She said with a giggle.

Camila gave me the address of what sounded like an ultra-chic high-rise called Gold Coast One in the South Beach area. I'd rented a Corvette convertible hoping I'd get some time to cruise around town Miami-style (Hey, if I couldn't get the cool corporate jet, I could least have a cool rental car). Even though I hadn't been to this part of Miami for several years, as I got closer to her place, the buildings started to look familiar. I pulled up to the address and stared at it for a few minutes before going in.

Where did I know this place?

"Hi! You made it!" Camila said in a perky tone as she welcomed me in. She was wearing a flowery wrap around her waist and above that a black bikini top "I had a really tough workout with my trainer so I've been in my hot tub this morning just to wind down. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, I've been there a few times myself, just without a trainer. I'd probably be smart to get one now that I think of it."

Her place was loaded with floor to ceiling windows that gave spectacular views of the ocean, seemingly on all sides that let in the sunlight. In one corner was a beautiful white grand piano with 2 guitars nearby, a white Stratocaster and what looked like a ukulele made of some exotic wood. On the walls were framed gold records and on a shelf in a place of honor was her Grammy Award.

But why did it seem like I'd been here before?

"Uh, how long have you lived here?" I asked as I looked around.

"Only a few months, I got this place after I came back from Taylor's tour."

"Taylor Swift?"

"Uh-huh, that was so much fun, she's soooo cool. You want a drink?"

"Sure, whatever you've got."

Camila went into a nearby kitchen as I continued to look around hoping something would jog my memory.

"Did Taylor own this place before you?" I'm just curious."

"No, she recommended I buy it though, I think she had her eye on it then changed her mind" she said as she gave me some kind of fruity concoction.

"I just can't help thinking I've been here before. I wonder who lived here before you?"

"Oh! I remember, it was, uh, Hulk Hogan's daughter. I don't know her name."

That's it!

Long ago I'd been down here for the Miami Beach Film Festival and had met up with Brooke Hogan, who owned a huge apartment on the top floor. I also remember on the way out nearly having an unexpected encounter with her Dad, who might not have appreciated what I'd been doing with his daughter and one of her girlfriends if he ever found out.

Fortunately, I avoided the wrath of "the Hulkster" that day.

"Ah-HA! I thought this place looked familiar! Brooke Hogan owned this place when it first opened. It must've had another name back then."

"You know her?" Camila asked with a look of suspicion on her face.

"I was down here doing photos for the film festival and she was doing some stuff for VH1. Someone introduced us and she wanted to show off this place to me, that's all."

She looked at me with suspicion.

"C'mon, you can tell me. Did anything happen with her?"

"No, she's a nice girl. You think I'd want to incur the wrath of the Hulkster?"

"Ohhh, I see." She said before giggling a little "C'mon, let me show you the deck."

Through huge sliding doors that opened like the doors on the Starship Enterprise, we were out on the deck, the Miami sun beating down on us and all of the beach below us. Camila immediately put on dark sunglasses and proudly showed off the deck. In a corner was a large hot tub on a raised platform of some exotic wood.

"It's actually an Infinity pool, my trainer thinks I should use that in addition to our workouts." She explained.

"Big question is, do you?"

"You really wanna know?"

I nodded.

"No..." she said with a laugh "But it's fun to have all my friends in it, glasses of wine, maybe some other things..."

"Other things?"

"Maybe a little weed, but don't tell anybody."

"I'll add it to the list."

"Um, do you wanna try it with me?" she asked hesitantly.

"The tub? I didn't bring my suit."

"That's OK, you can use one of Shaun's...he gets 'em free from Ron Jon. They're sponsoring his tour so he got, like, a truckload of their stuff. You look about his size anyway. And you can keep it, he won't miss it. They sent so many."

It was the first time she'd mention her boyfriend, Shaun Mendes. They were music's "it couple" of the moment. I wondered if his name might come up somewhere. For such a popular couple, she didn't seem to keep any photos of him around her place like other couples would. She led me back inside and upstairs to a large hallway closet where a big box with "Ron Jon stuff" written in Sharpie marker was kept. She dug through it and pulled out several colorful swimsuits and some equally colorful shirts.

"Try these, I like the blue one best, it matches the ocean." She said before pointing to what looked like a guest bedroom "You can change in there. I'll see you outside."

She was right, the swimwear she picked out fit me perfectly, the shirt too. I made my way back towards the stairs but couldn't help stopping to poke my head in what seemed like her bedroom. It had plenty of "girly" touches, like candles beside the bed, along with what appeared to be some lacy lingerie hung over a chair and a huge county-fair sized teddy bear sitting in another chair.

"Lucky guy..." I muttered as I went down the stairs to rejoin Camila.

"Hey! You look great!" she said happily as she handed me a glass of champagne and looked me over "Oh, you don't need to work out, that's for sure!"

"Great, I can save money on a trainer then."

"I'm serious, you look great in that."

The way she said that made it seem like there was suddenly more on her mind upon seeing me in this borrowed swimsuit.

"Well, uh, thanks."

"C'mon, let's go in the tub." She said as she led me over to it and elegantly untied the wrap around her waist and laid it on a nearby bench. Her bikini bottom matched the top and showed a little bit of a beautiful ass. As she slid that ass into the hot water, her eyes closed as the water swirled around her. I joined her and sat nearby, just close enough that she could reach out and touch me. She reached for her champagne glass and held it out to me.

"Here's to Batgirl...may she reign supreme." She said dramatically as our glasses clinked together.

"Beware evildoers, wherever you may be!" I added in a similarly dramatic tone.

"Good one..." she said with a snicker as we clinked our glasses together again and she took another sip "Are you one of those fan boys who sees every superhero movie that comes out?"

"I usually wait and see them on DVD, I can binge watch them that way."

"Oh, good idea. I should be doing that. Trouble is there's not a lot of Batgirl movies as far as I know."

"Right, there's the TV one and then there's the one Alicia Silverstone played."

"Which was better?"

"Hmmm...tough to say, Alicia looked pretty good in the outfit...problem was the rest of the movie was pretty bad. And the TV one was kinda campy and the purists hated it."

"Uh-huh, I see." She said as she leaned on the side of the tub and listened intently "I'm not sure yet what the outfit I'll be wearing is like."

"Well, I'm sure it'll be good. I don't think you've ever looked bad in anything."

She turned her head to the side a little "Oh, yeah, right! You're just trying to charm me."

"No...but, uh, if you think I am...then guilty as charged."

Camila moved a little closer to me now.

"How charming can you be?" she asked in a lower tone.

I now got closer to her as well "How charming do you want me to be?"

We were both staring into each other's eyes, the only sounds being the swirling water around us and the even more distant sounds coming from the beach far below. Camila reached out to me, her arms wrapping around my shoulders pulling me in close to her as we kissed. Softly at first, then gradually deeper. Now my arms wrapped around her and I could feel her brunette hair, its tips wet from the water as I kissed her deeper, our tongues touching.

"Ooooh, that felt wild..." she said with a cute smile added "I wanna do it again."

I obliged and felt her hands exploring me a little as she kissed me. As our lips parted and eyes opened, she smiled and then started to move to straddle my lap. As she looked down at me, she reached around the back of her neck and untied her bikini top, letting it slowly drop down, exposing her beautiful tits to me. They looked to be a small B size with tiny nipples and hovered just above the waterline.

"Like what you see?" she asked softly

"I do...very nice..." I said in the same tone.

"Kiss them."

I did so, giving little licks to her nipples while I caressed them. Her head went back a little the more I kissed and licked her nipples. The rest of her body began to quiver as the feeling went throughout her. I was getting harder the more I did this, and I could tell she was feeling it too as she rubbed her body on me. She got even closer to me sitting on my lap as we kissed. I could feel my hardness about to burst out of the borrowed board shorts as it felt the crotch of her bikini bottoms. I carefully reached under the water to see if there was a string on its side I could pull. When I found it, it easily loosened and she gave no resistance. My left hand reached for the other side and it loosened just as easily, she sat up a little and I soon saw her black bikini bottom floating on the surface of the tub.

Beneath the bubbling waters, Camilla Cabello was totally nude in front of me.

She gave me a naughty smile.

"My turn..." she said as I felt her hands on either side of my shorts, now they slid off and were floating too. I was totally nude with her now and she was ready to enjoy it. She continued to rub her body against mine. She gently pulled me into the middle of the tub where the water was up our shoulders as we knelt down and kissed deeply. Her hands were feeling all over my body and I was doing the same with hers. I could feel her hand grasping my dick and beginning to stroke it. I gently turned her so her cute ass was against the water jets. She immediately gave an excited yelp as the high-pressure water hit her.

"Oh, I love that!" she said with a laugh and a beaming smile "This is even better..." She released her grip on me and turned around to open her legs so the jets hit her pussy, her excited yelp turned to a slow, sexy moan. I held her gently around her belly and kissed her neck "Uh-huh sweetie...yesss do that...oh my goddd yesss!"

Her body relaxed and she sank back down into the water. She turned around and we kissed deeply.

12