Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 98

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go inside, babe..." she said softly.

I reached for my suit but Camilla didn't bother to dress as she climbed out of the tub, I took that to mean "follow her, as is."

She led me up the stairs to the bedroom I'd seen earlier and stretched out on the large bed. I stood before her, quickly getting harder as I looked at her nude body. She softly touched her nipples as she looked at me.

"Come on, sweetie...come on..." she said.

I joined her on the bed and we kissed some more. Sweet nude kisses.

"Lay back, honey..." she said "It's my turn now."

I lay back and she held my dick, studying it and admiring it. She gave me that effortlessly sultry look of hers as she softly kissed the head of my dick, those soft kisses went all around the head, then down the shaft. She kissed back up the shaft and slowly slid my dick into her mouth. Her head was soon bobbing slowly up and down. My eyes closed as I felt her, it was so incredible to think I was back in Miami, in the same place I'd been years earlier, and was getting the same pleasures.

'That feel good, sweetie?" she asked softly

"Incredible...can I return the favor?"

"Uh-huh...I want you to, yes..."

Camila and I changed positions and I softly kissed her cheek and lips. Then began to work my down her neck to her tits. Her nipples were already erect and as I kissed and licked them, I could feel her hand caressing my head, all the while she was giving me soft moans of pleasure. I kissed further down to her tight belly. Between her legs it was nothing but a super-smooth, Latina pussy. I could already see how much it glistened. I gently kissed her labia folds and she instantly breathed in sharply. My tongue now began to probe inside her womanhood, she was incredibly wet the more I licked her. I sat up a little and inserted a finger, her eyes were closed and she continued to moan softly. I now used two fingers and her moans grew louder.

"Like that, babe?" I asked

"I love it...don't stop...ohhhh don't stop..."

I moved to kiss her tits while I fingered her and she loved this even more. She soon exhaled slowly and her body relaxed. Her eyes opened and she turned to give me a sweet smile.

"Just like when I'm alone..." she said.

"Alone?"

"Uh-huh...when I...y'know, do myself?" she said with a bashful look on her face.

"Oh, I get it. Your alone time, huh?"

Camilla nodded and we kissed deeply again.

"I'm ready for you now." She said softly before turning to open a drawer beside the bed. She took out a Trojan condom.

"I wanna be safe." She said to me as she tore open the wrapper "I'm not on the pill or anything...I don't want to sin."

"Yes, I understand."

Camilla sat up and caressed my dick and slid the condom over it "I'm very Catholic and my family was very religious back in Cuba."

"So, you don't play the naughty schoolgirl, huh?"

Camilla giggled "I've done that with Shaun. He likes it."

Once I was "fully wrapped" as it were, she leaned in and kissed me again. She leaned back on the huge bed and opened her legs fully. I slowly got on top of her and rubbed my dick on her pussy. It was still incredibly wet and I easily slid inside her. Her eyes closed slightly and I could see a beautiful smile coming over her face as she felt me inside her. I began slow, measured thrusts into her. She held me tightly and we kissed throughout. She was just tight enough for me and the more I fucked her, the more her moans grew louder.

"Ay..ay..ay..ay papi...ay papi..ay papi..." she began saying. It was so innocent, so sexy coming from her. The more I thrust into her, the sexier she sounded. She continued a steady stream of Spanish words the more I fucked her. I slowed down and kissed her tenderly.

"Let me be on top..." she said softly

We switched positions and she swung a shapely leg over my crotch before slowly lowering herself onto my dick. As she felt my fullness inside her, her head went back slightly.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh si` papi...si`papi..." she moaned.

Camilla looked down at me and showed a naughty smile to me as her hands slid down my chest. She began to rock back and forth on me, running her fingers through beautifully thick brunette hair and feeling her tits. Her breathing continued to be rapid the more she moved her hips on me, I reached for her hips and held them.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh babeeee!" she cried as she climaxed. I felt my own explosion inside her and I thrust upwards into her, squeezing out every last bit of my climax. Her orgasm came in waves and she continued to rock back and forth on me. She finally relaxed and leaned down to kiss me. She rolled off me and we lay together, she rested her head on my chest and I couldn't help but look at her beautiful eyes.

"I should do something for you." She said softly as she playfully touched the tip of my nose.

"Geez, you already did!" I said wearily, making her smile widely and kiss my cheek.

Camila turned slightly to spoon me and we soon dozed off in each other's arms.

I awoke to see the sun setting and darkness starting to envelop her room. Camila awoke around the same time.

"Mmmmm how long have we been asleep?" she asked with a yawn.

I turned to look at my watch "Probably an hour or so, maybe longer."

"Whoa...you really must've worn me out."

"Wore you out? I think it's just the opposite, darling."

She sat up and walked to the huge windows. She had such a nice ass. She did a dramatic turnaround.

"So how was I...Mister Hollywood?" she asked in an innocent tone of voice.

"Do you really need to ask...Senorita?"

She strolled over to me and we kissed deeply again. Then she took my hand and led me back downstairs to the elegant white piano by the windows. She started to tentatively play a few notes then began to slowly sing to me;

"I love it when you call me señorita

I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya

But every touch is ooh la la la

It's true, la la la

Ooh, I should be running

Ooh, you keep me coming for ya..."

Once she finished, she gave me a flirty smile

"Gee, uh, that sounds like a hit record." I replied, which made us both laugh.

It doesn't happen too often but I dozed off on the plane ride home. I actually had to have a stewardess awaken me when we landed at LAX, something else that rarely happened to me. While waiting in baggage claim my phone buzzed with a news alert from E! News;

"CAMILA CABELLO DROPS OUT OF BATGIRL MOVIE."

"Wha...?" I said aloud then immediately called Jackie. But her phone went straight to voicemail, leaving me to wonder what happened.

I guess I'd find out Monday morning.


12