Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 03

Story Info
Hung Teenager Conquerors the Wife Next Door.
11.1k words
4.66
82.7k
118

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers

The Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud

Chapter 3

The Wife Next Door

By Western Tiger

(All the characters in the story is over 18 and of legal age.)

The month of July had turned out to be the single greatest month of my young life. It was July 27th, and I having the best month of sex that anyone my age could hope for. I had been laid every single day since July 5th by an amazingly sexy, beautiful 19-year-old college sophomore, and just three days ago I had added to that total by fucking a beautiful perfect stranger in the back of a convenience store. I called her Goth Girl because I never got her name, just her pussy. And even though I had missed the opportunity to fuck her again, my life was cake!

I often wondered when my sudden burst of amazing fortune would end, but for the moment, I was living a teenage dream. Today was Saturday, just one day after I went looking for a return bout with Goth Girl. When I did not find her, I managed to get by with my girlfriend/lover, Amber, yet thoughts of Goth Girl and her tight juicy cunt, how it had gripped my cock as I repeatedly ravaged her and all the things we did in the back of that store were never far from my mind.

However, I did not live in dreams. I lived in the real world and that world had responsibilities. This was Mother's weekend to work, and I was under strict orders to cut the lawn. So, my agenda for this Saturday was to cut a lawn, swim one hundred laps at the pool and then go fuck Amber. That was what I was going to accomplish today. Nothing more but certainly nothing less.

Of course, I got up late and fooled around like a normal teenager does left on his own. Yet I wanted to cut the lawn before it got too hot. Today was supposed to be a scorcher. About 11 AM I finally got the focus to go outside and try to cut the yard. Because the lawn was so big, Mom had bought me a riding lawnmower, and I had just finished the front and was now starting on the back.

Mom had bought our house new from a developer who had taken a much larger piece of land and divided into two large lots. He had built two houses, one with a pool and one with a back yard. Guess which one mine was?

Our house was on a small side street that led off the main road to five houses. Ours was the first one on the right as you drove up the street and directly behind it was the other new house with the pool. That house belonged to a couple who seemed to be in their late-20's or early 30's. The few times I had seen them, he seemed like a basic Georgia redneck with a growing beer belly and a pickup truck. She on the other hand was thin, had a good figure, had long dark hair and wore glasses.

The two houses were divided by a wooden fence about eight feet high that ran between the two yards. It had just turned noon and I was in my own world, listening to old Pearl Jam on my phone, and thinking about Goth Girl and how much I would like to fuck her again as I was passed by the fence. Suddenly, I caught a strong skunky whiff of marijuana. Before Amber, I had not ever smoked but since our sexual relationship had started, she had turned me on to it and I loved it. It seemed to prolong our amazingly hot sex, and I loved the feelings the high gave me as I drilled into her tight pussy.

I just did not expect to smell that in my own backyard, so I stopped the mower and took off my earbuds. Over the low rumble of the idling engine I could hear JAYZ booming out of outdoor speakers on the other side of the fence and smell the odor of pot. Curious if there was a party going on next door, I drove the mower over to the back fence and stood on top of it to look over the fence.

Instead of the party I was expecting, I saw the wife laying out by the pool on a chaise lounge, wearing a tiny bright red bikini and smoking a giant bong. She was just exhaling a giant cloud of smoke as I stuck my head over the fence, and she saw me. She waved at me, and I waved back. She picked up a remote and suddenly it got very quiet as JAYZ stopped.

"Hi," she said. "Who are you?"

"I am your next-door neighbor. I'm Jason."

"Hi Jason. I'm Donna. You want some?" She asked, holding up the bong.

"Sure. Love too."

"Cool. If you go down to the end, the fence if shorter there. Climb over."

I looked down toward the end of the fence, and in a spot, I had never noticed, the fence was at least two feet shorter. Plus, on her side there was an outdoor storage chest of some kind right under the short part of the fence, and I could use that as a step.

"Sure thing," I said, and ducked down. I drove the mower over to that spot, parked off to one side and turned off the engine. Pulling myself up onto the fence, I threw my leg over and climbed over, stepping down onto the chest, and then onto the patio.

She had started the music up again as I climbed the fence, now it was Snoopy Dog playing. As I walked around the pool toward her, I could tell that the figure I thought was good was actually fantastic. Her stomach was flat and tight, legs long and shapely, and her tits were decent size, not huge, but easily 34C. Her long hair was pulled into two braids, and she wore dark sunglasses. I felt my cock give a small lurch in my shorts.

"Hey neighbor, welcome to my pool party!"

"Thanks! Where is everyone else?"

"Oh, it is just us. Me and one-party crasher, but you are very welcome to be here. Here take a hit," as she handed me the bong. "Do you want something to drink?"

"What have you got?"

"Beer, Tequila, and Rum."

"What are you having?"

"Rum and coke!"

"Sounds good!"

"Great!" She started to get up and it gave me an opportunity to check out her excellent tits, round and up high. Standing up, she was about 5'9" and was very much the total package. The bikini was barely covering her tits and the bottom was a thong, so her ass was hanging out. As she turned to go toward the house, she staggered a bit and I realized that she was already high as a kite, either from the smoke or the booze or both. I watched the bounce of her amazing ass cheeks all the way into the house, and I could feel my cock give another lurch in my pants.

As I waited for her to get back, I fired up the bong and took a big hit, coughing a bit as I exhaled. Almost at once, I felt the punch to my brain as the chemicals ran through my system. I remember thinking this is a fantastic way to spend a Saturday. Sun, weed, drinks and a totally hot new neighbor dressed in almost nothing. I wondered to myself if there was a way to fuck her, but since all my experience so far dealt with single women, I really did not think it was possible.

I was taking another hit as she came out with two new drinks, and I just could not believe how hot she looked in her tiny red bikini. Before the smoke totally numbed my brain, I noticed other things about her as she handed me my cold drink. She had a tattoo of a small seahorse on her neck under her right ear and two five-pointed stars on her lower stomach just above the line of her thong, and she was shaved under there. You could tell because she had been swimming earlier and the damp material perfectly outlined the V of her vagina lips.

She handed me my drink and I watched her lay back down on the chaise lounge. I was still standing with the bonk in my hand, and she told me to grab a chair. I looked around and saw an outdoor folding chair and put it across from her. I was facing her and could take in the full beauty of her tight sexy body. We started talking and I quickly realized that she also thought I was older than I really was, and as before with Amber and Goth Girl, I just let her think that. She did not need to know how truly young I was.

She asked me what I did for fun. I told her I was a swimmer and that my specialty was the butterfly stroke. At first, she did not believe me and challenged me to do laps in her pool. We had a friendly debate on the rules and agreed on the test being four laps of her pool. A lap being two lengths of the pool -- once down and back again.

Being slightly stoned I decide to push the boundary a little and flirtatiously asked what I got if I won. Pausing for a moment, Donna pulled her sunglasses down her nose and looked at me over the top of her frames. "What do you want," she asked?

"Whatever you think is fair," I answered.

As I look back on that day now maybe that's when the sexual tension jumped up a few notches for her. I was already completely enamored with the beautiful housewife in the tiny red bikini. Yet, I can't be sure because I was already pretty stoned.

"OK," she said, "how's this for a bet? You were just cutting your lawn weren't you?" I nodded my head yes. "Well if I win you have to cut my lawn, but if you win I'll give you a shotgun with the smoke."

"What is a shotgun," I asked, completely confused.

"You really don't know what a shotgun is?"

"Are you talking about like a ripcord with a can of beer?"

"Oh no this is so much better! Believe me if you win you'll love this."

"OK," I said. I figured what did I have to lose? "You have yourself a bet."

"Excellent. Now go do your stuff," she exclaimed!

I stood up to take my t-shirt off. I was wearing my usual baggy shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt. I was deeply tanned from being in the sun all summer and thanks to my Mom's Portuguese heritage. As I took my shirt off, I could feel Donna's eyes slide down my body behind her sunglasses checking out my chest and my 6-pack abs. Something that I got from my swimming, and something that her husband no longer had.

I walked to the end of her pool hoping that she was checking me out the entire time. On her mark, I drove into the pool and did my four laps. When I stopped and climbed out of the pool dripping water, and my shorts clinging to my body and half-hard package. Donna stood and started clapping. "Wow that was impressive. You're a great swimmer! Let's celebrate your win" She grabbed the bong, lit another bowl, and we shared another hit.

For the next 45 minutes, we drank and shared hits off the bong while talking about ourselves, and I completely forgot about the "shotgun". Donna told me she was 27, and her husband and she had recently moved here from Atlanta when her husband came home to work for his family's business. She was finding the adjustment hard and had not made any friends yet. You could hear the sadness and loneliness in her voice. She confided with a little urging from me that they were not getting along because the change from Atlanta to this small town was really getting to her. She missed a large city, her friends, and intimacy with her husband. They had drawn apart since the move. Him, eager to be home working in the family business, and she, lonely, alone and getting drunk and stoned everyday by their pool. Then in a moment of TMI honesty, she let me know they had not made love in 6 months. My smoke fogged brain did manage to take that fact in as I looked at her tight body. The fact that she was drunk and stoned right now plus her sense of isolation probably was the reason for telling me this deeply personal emotional information.

Slowly, the weed, the booze, and the sun began to take effect, and we stopped speaking altogether both drifting off into our own thoughts as we listened to her Spotify rap station over the outdoor speakers. I could not tell if she was asleep or what behind her super dark Wayfarer sunglasses. My thoughts were totally focused on her amazing body as from behind my sunglasses, my eyes wandered down her body from her lovely face to her excellent tits, across her flat stomach with the jewel in her naval to the pouting lips of her V easily visible though her bikini bottoms. I do not know how long I stared at her or if she was staring at me behind her sunglasses. All I know I was wondering how tight her cunt was and how it would feel to stick my big teenage cock deep into what I was sure was her juicy love hole. I was contemplating on how to use the information that she had told me to make some move, and how that would play out with a married woman, when Donna's comment suddenly jerked me out of my deep thoughts.

"Fuck, we completely forgot your shotgun," she exclaimed.

"What," I stammered as I came back to reality.

"Your shotgun. Your prize. Do you want to do it now before we get too obliterated?"

"Sure," I mumbled, still having no idea what that was.

My beautiful host in the tiny red bikini got up from her chaise lounge and picked up the bong from the little side table next to her. She quickly repacked the bowl with fresh Maryjane and walked over to my chair. "Now I'm going to take a really big hit and then I'm going to blow it in your face. When I do, inhale the smoke into your lungs. That's a shotgun. Ready?"

I nodded yes. My smoke addled brain was still not really clear on what I had just agreed to. All I knew was this hot young wife stood right next to me in a tiny thong bikini. My already semihard teenage cock gave another lurch in my shorts. My nose caught the odor of lavender and suntan lotion and that immediately became the sexiest thing I'd ever smelled. Her skin was tanned, her bathing suit barely covered anything and the two five pointed stars on her hipbones just above her thong made me think of porn stars. All I wanted to do was just fuck her. My dick gave another big lurch.

She fired up the bowl and took in a large amount of smoke. Then she leaned over me placing both of her hands on the arms of my chair, her face very close to mine. All I could see in front of me was the deep cleavage between her barely contained breasts, and I had to mentally keep myself from reaching up to take them in my hands and squeezing. She blew the smoke out slowly and I inhaled it in deeply filling my lungs.

"Now keep it in your lungs for a little bit and then slowly breathe it out. The high will be incredible." But it could not be any more incredible than the effect her close presence was having on me at that moment. Her closeness, the smell of sunscreen and lavender, and her luscious body were overwhelming my teenage sensibilities. All I could think about was her skin, her breasts, and how her underused vagina would feel wrapped around my thick 12-inch cock. Somehow I focused on her words holding the smoke deep in my lungs and slowly letting it out.

By this time all the smoke had cleared my lungs and I coughed a couple of times, she had returned to the chaise lounge and had started to sit down. After swinging her legs up on the lounge she turned to look at me and at that moment all time stood still for me.

Donna screamed pointing at my crotch, "What the fuck is that?"

Befuddled, I replied, "What is what?"

"That! What is that? In your pants!" She exclaimed pointing at my shorts.

I looked down at my crouch only to see that my prick had grown to full size while I thought about fucking her. My dick was creating a huge bulge in my shorts that would have been noticeable from across the yard. My surprise quickly turned to embarrassment as I tried to hide my giant erection.

"I am really sorry," I said sheepishly as I got up and turned away from her. Now totally embarrassed and very unsure what to do next, I felt like sinking into the ground. My cock was now in a really painful position, and I quickly tried to adjust it to something more comfortable and discreet, but no luck. My boner was hard as a rock and was not going down for anyone. My cock was at full mast and the only comfortable position for it was straight up where it pushed past the waistband of my shorts.

"I better go," I mumbled as I reached down for my shirt to cover my expanding thick cock.

"It's okay. Don't worry. Actually, it is kind of a really nice compliment that someone as cute as you thinks I am that attractive."

"Are you sure," I asked hesitantly? She nodded in the affirmative and I slowly turned around still covering my rampaging prick with my T-shirt.

There was an awkward pause as I stood there unsure what to do next. From behind her Wayfarers, I could not tell where she was looking. "You can put the shirt down," she said in a husky voice that I was becoming familiar with. It was the sound of a woman desiring to see a really large cock.

"Are you positive?" I asked. She nodded, and I smiled to myself. My little daydream seemed to be about to come true. I dropped the shirt on my chair and turned with my hips facing directly towards her, and she let out a little gasp as she saw my monster bulge straining against the shorts and my large cockhead rising above the waistband. Suddenly, I was in command. This was familiar territory for me. Having a woman staring in disbelief at my giant cock. I stood for a second letting her take it all in, and then taking a gamble, I placed my thumbs in the waistband and I slowly pulled my shorts and underwear down to mid-thigh. My towering cock flopped out and bounced in the afternoon sun pointing directly at her face, revealing the full length of my foot-long cock and large sperm filled balls. She was like a deer in headlights, her eyes transfixed on the immense shaft. I flexed the muscles in the base of my prick and made it jump, and her eyes opened wider as she stared.

"Jesus! You are enormous!"

"Would you like to touch it?"

Donna jumped as she heard me speak. "Oh! I can't! I just have never seen one...," she muttered.

My confidence was soaring now. This could happen. It was totally possible for me to fuck this super-hot neighbor. "You are staring at my cock, Donna. Have you ever seen one this big?"

"No," Donna said, ashamed of being caught. "I never thought they got that big... huge..." As she said this her eyes never left my giant prick waving in the sunlight. "Damn," Donna said as she took it all in.

"Touch it," I repeated, "if you're wondering what it feels like." I took a couple of steps toward Donna. As I slowly moved in, I could see that her nipples had become rock-hard pushing out against her thin bikini top.

"I..." Donna looked back and forth between my face and my cock and then slowly reached out her fingers. She gently caressed the soft skin of my cock. "So hard," she whispered, "and so hot..."

"Why don't you hold it, Donna," I said as I continued to push her toward my goal.

Donna moved both her hands towards my tool, fondling the entire length and feeling the weight of the heavy organ. "Holy shit," she whispered to herself. "It's so thick...," she moaned as she began slowly sliding her hands up and down the length of my rod. My cock felt like a baseball bat it was so hard sticking out of my shorts as she stroked it. Her hands were slowly jerking me, and I could feel her hot breath on my prick. She then slipped one hand down lower and began to caress my bloated balls.

My cock began to vibrate in her hands, and the head began to leak pre-cum at the continued stimulation. I looked down as she stroked me, her beautiful face only inches away from my erection. "Kiss it, Donna."

She looked up at me. "I can't. I mean, I don't think I should. I'm married." As she said this her hands continued to stroke and caress my cock and balls.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Look at what you've done to me, Donna," I said. "You did that. You and your hot body made my cock so hard it hurts. You can't just leave me like this..."

"But...," she weakly protested.

She was torn, I could tell. She wanted to be loyal to her husband, but she wanted my thick cock as well, stroking in and out of what I was sure was her very horny pussy. Deciding to move this little affair along, I pushed my hips forward causing my fat monster to brush against her left cheek leaving a streak of pre-cum along her face. I pulled back and did the same on the right side of her face. This time a deep moan came from her as her resistance started to crumble. A third time, I gently pushed forward against her soft lips, my leaking cockhead resting on her lower lip. Pre-cum gushed out as I stared at this site, and her tongue flicked out and licked away the salty tasting treat. A whimper emanated from Donna as I stood there in front of her, her tongue beginning to dance across my meaty cockhead. I took a small step back while she held my pulsating cock reverently in both her hands and shyly began to cover it in soft, lingering kisses.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers