Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she whispered, as she licked my hard-leaking tip again, "let me suck your cock!"

I smiled knowing that my mission to fuck this lonely, hot wife her was well on its way to happening now. I closed my eyes as I felt Donna's warm breath on my excited shaft. I felt Donna let go of my jutting cock with one hand, sliding the other down to the fat base. She held me with just her thumb and forefinger while she licked the leaking large mushroom shaped head, savoring the taste of my teenage cum. She moved her other hand on my hip as she slid it around to grasp my firm, muscular ass cheek. Donna's sweet mouth opened wide and sliding my length across her soft tongue as she sucked me in. She sucked about four inches of swollen cock into her mouth with one, steady even move. Her tongue dancing all along the sensitive underside. I groaned as Donna created suction in her warm mouth, and start to pull back, her sweet lips and tongue teasing my huge cock each inch of the way. The incredible sensations that coursed through me felt amazing! My prick felt like a million tiny, nerve-jangling electric shocks were going off around it as Donna continued her oral loving. I opened my eyes to see her beautiful face half on, half off my rigid manhood.

"Oh... Jesus..." I groaned, and Donna opened her eyes and looked up at me. My rock-hard abs tighten in reaction to her beautiful eyes locked on mine. Donna held our eye contact for a few seconds, making sure to take my cock almost all the way out of her mouth, right to the very tip of the head, and then to take it back in excruciatingly slowly, staring into my eyes the entire time. After several moments of my sweet torture, Donna raised herself up a little, and changed the angle of her head, and she began to bob up and down on my aching cock faster, then faster, then even faster. I started to groan and grunt as she attacked my surging cock with lusty abandon, "Fuck... Oh Fuck! Oh... JESUS! Suck My Cock! Oh God..."

With Donna working my cock over the way she was, I was rapidly losing my control. If I hadn't fucked Amber in the shower twice last night, I wouldn't have lasted even these few minutes. My hips began to move on their own. Driving my long, thick cock deep into her talented mouth until my knob was knocking against her tonsils. She moaned in appreciation. As I kept thrusting and Donna kept sucking and massaging my large cum filled balls, small mews of desire would come from her as she worked her mouth up and down my rigid pole. She now was beginning to really get into sucking my powerful teenage prick, causing her to suck twice as hard as before, making her cheeks hollow out and rub along my entire thrusting length. She flattened her tongue and pressed it firmly against my over sensitive piss slit. Her head went into overdrive as both her hands firmly grasped my ass cheeks as she jammed her mouth onto my iron rod.

With her sweet, moist mouth working up and down my meat, I reached down with both hands and stuck them inside her top squeezing her hefty tits. Finding her erect nipples, I started to pinch and roll them between my fingers, causing her to moan even more and apply even more suction to my cock. She was getting me to the edge much quicker than I wanted, so I stepped back from her sucking mouth. My wet dick came out of her mouth with an 'audible' pop, and I let me shorts and underwear fall to the pool deck. She moaned in frustration as my mammoth fuck stick waved in her face just inches away.

Indicating that we were in her open backyard, not that we could be seen, but hoping for a momentary reprieve from her impressive blowjob, "We are a little public here, aren't we?"

Looking around, she nodded, "Yes we are!" She stood and took off her top exposing her breath-taking breasts. She dropped her top to the deck as well. Reaching down she grabbed my waving tool in her hand and used it to pull me after her into the house.

Her house seemed to have a different layout than mine. The doors to the pool led into a great room with a fireplace in one end and an open kitchen on the other. She pulled me to a long couch in the middle of the room and indicted I should lie down. After I got settled, she knelt beside the couch and gently took my throbbing member in her hand, and spit on the head. Using her spit and the pre-cum gushing from my piss slit she stroked my thick column several times before she dived down on my cock once more.

She whimpered with pleasure as her lips touched my oozing, cock-knob. She opened her mouth wide and plunged her lips onto my cock-shaft, slurping in over a third of it into her mouth, locking her lips in a wet, circle around my swollen shaft. Donna started sucking, her eyes closed, and her cheeks flushed, hungrily slurping and sucking the tasty stiffness of my prick. Lovingly she gripped my root now, squeezing and milking it, feeling the pulse of my cock shaft, and with the other she lovingly started to caress my expanding balls. Normally the size of limes, as she squeezed them, they felt like inflating balloons of hot cum. Her buttery mouth bathed my flared cockhead with saliva, her spit mingling with then pre-cum oozing from my piss-slit. The now immensely horny wife swirled her tongue around and around the spongy head of my prick, shuddering with lust as she lapped up my salty treat. The knowledge that she was now cheating on her husband with some teenage stud with a giant cock she barely knew did not stop her from plunging her mouth down my thick shaft, stretching her lips, slurping feverishly on my meat.

She was totally focused on my cock now, her dark hair becoming a blur as she bobbed her head. My giant prong oozed heavily now, throbbing wildly between her oval lips, continually oozing cock-juice onto her lapping tongue. My hand slid down the soft smooth skin of her back and over her perfect ass. I slipped my fingers into the side of her thong and found her wet pussy lips. I slipped a finger into her hot, juicy slot and she jumped in surprise. She didn't stop blowing me however, nothing seemed to matter but my huge cock and the impending load she was going to swallow. I slipped another finger into her box and began finger fucking her as she sucked me off. Soon she was moaning louder around my cock and her hips were pushing down on my fingers. She hungrily sucked my fuck-tool harder than ever, nearly choking herself as she thrust her face onto my cock, trying to take even more between her lips.

I awkwardly moved my other hand to her thigh and pulled up on it, trying to guide her up onto the couch. Donna was so absorbed in sucking my monster cock and her pussy screaming for more attention, that she followed my lead, and got up on to the couch while she kept sucking my raging cock at the same time. She planted a leg on either side of my head, and I was immediately rewarded with the view of Donna's gorgeous dripping pussy.

Grinning wickedly, I pulled her thong further out of the way, and licked my way along the slippery outer lips of her vagina. She moaned loudly and increased the pace of her attack on my prick. Her mouth was utterly gorged with cock, stretched to bursting around the aching, oozing stiffness of my huge rod. She kept gurgling and slurping and sucking, as I licked and sucked her quivering pussy lips into my eager mouth. She tasted even more delicious than I imagined she would. Running my tongue back and forth across her outer folds; I teased and tormented this gorgeous cheating wife out of her mind. Next, I slid my tongue deep into her glistening tunnel, swirling it around in every direction to collect her abundant juices. I felt her shuddered as I slid my hands up over her heart-shaped ass and began to fondle her perky cheeks. After a few moments, I licked my way to her fully erect clit, my tongue teasing over it in precise feather-light strokes. Just as Amber had taught me too.

I was causing her so much pleasure with my tongue that she briefly lifted her mouth of my powerful shaft to exclaim, "Uhhhh... Oh Jason... Mmmmmmm... yessss.... that feels so gooooood... How can you know how to do that? Uhhh... OH FUCK!!" She rubbed her pussy back and forth across my mouth and chin; her legs parting wider to give me better access. After a brief, sucking kiss, I released her throbbing clit and returned to her slick tunnel. I plunged my tongue rhythmically in and out of her gushing pussy like a miniature cock, then trailed it over her erect clit - circling it in slow spirals.

Her mouth stuffed with thick cock, Donna could only moan has I teased her cunt, driving her crazy and making her grind her slick lips onto my probing tongue. "MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!" I gripped her bouncing ass with both hands to hold her steady as I ate her out her leaking slit and felt her rock-hard nipples drag across my stomach.

She began kneading my balls as she forced more of my giant cock into her mouth. "MMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMMM," she moaned noisily as she bobbed her head, slobbering all over my thick brute as I teased her mercilessly with my tongue. Again and again, I drove my tongue against her slick, hard clit, licking and nuzzling it, causing her buck and moan as I forced my tongue deeper into her oozing slot. The attention I was paying to her clit was driving her crazy and as hard as she tried to continue sucking my cock into her throat, the pleasure she was getting from my tongue was making her it impossible for her to focus. In frustration and frenzy, she pulled her mouth off my spear and cried out, "OOhhhhhh, Fuck... aaaahhhhhhh... oh eat my pussy, oh God!"

Her hands continued to fondle my throbbing dick and milk my cum-filled balls. It was now a race to see who would cum first. She was right on the edge, but I was so very close as well. To aid my efforts to make her cum first, as I sucked her sensitive nub into my mouth and chewed on it, I also pushed two fingers into her gushing cunt.

"Oh, gawd," she breathed as she grounded her clit against my tongue. Her hips began to flip down at my wet face as she tried to drive my tongue and fingers deeper into her famished pussy. "Uhn...uhn...uhn...uhn...," kept coming from her throat as her leaking cunt humped at my face, the couch bouncing and creaking with each thrust of her enthusiastic hips. Suddenly, her climax was there. Her fiery cunt contacted around my thrusting fingers like a vise, and detonated like a bomb, covering my face with a flood of her hot, sticky cunt juice.

"OOOOOhhhhhhhhh GOD!!!! I'M CUMMING," she announced in with a giant scream. "OHHH, EAT MEEEE, YOU BASTARD!!!" I continued to lick and lap up all the cunt juice that flowed from her gushing hole as she thrust against me until she collapsed on top of me breathing hard, her head resting on my thigh. With her chin resting on my thigh, my cock was as tall as her head. Giving this cheating wife no time to recover, I urged her on to her hands and knees. Though exhausted from the gigantic orgasm that had just rocked her world, she complied. She pulled herself up and crawled to the far end of the couch. She rested her elbows on the arm of the couch and put her ass in the air, offering it to me. She looked back at me with smoldering eyes and said, "Do it, Jason. I need it. Fuck my pussy with your giant dick," then she gave her ass an inviting little wiggle. I instantly got up and moved behind her, my thick teenage cock poised at the wet entrance of her horny, wet hole. We were going to fuck now, and I was going to continue to rock her world. She was going to be my anytime-I-want-to-fuck you cum slut after I drilled my foot-long monster up her juicing pussy.

I took my fat, heavy shaft in my hand and pressed the swollen cockhead against the entrance of her scorching opening, forcing the giant tip just past the lips of her blazing cunt. She moaned and whimpered with lust and need, while rotating her hips trying to get more hard cock into her famished hole. I returned my hands to her hips and took a tight grip. For a moment, I looked down pass the wiggling ass of this sexy housewife while she moaned with desire to the union of the head of my massive cock inside the dripping lips of her smoldering pussy. Realizing that I had turned a woman that I had not even conquered yet into a raging sex-crazed nympho, a woman that knelt below me ready to receive my giant tool.

"Oh fuck, please," Donna whined as she pushed her ass back at me, "Don't tease me. Just give me that huge cock..." I smiled to myself trying to remember how I had even gotten to this point, then I slammed my huge monster deep into her hot, clutching velvet tunnel.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH!" Donna cried out as the fat cockhead of my giant erection slammed into her succulent cunt, bouncing off the gateway to her inner womb. I knew that she had never been this filled with this much thick cock by the way she reacted as I sheathed almost to the hilt in her tight, wet pussy. Wasting no time I started to plunge my dick into and out of her scorching cunt again and again. To gain more of my powerful cock up her hot hole, she spread her thighs wider and arched her slender back. She was becoming completely addicted to how wonderful my spear felt - its thickness stretched her in ways her husband's never could, rubbing against her rubbery walls and reaching unexplored regions of untouched pussy. Within minutes, she was grasping the arm of the couch and holding on for dear life as I gave her the fucking of her life. Crying out as my thick, meaty shaft drilled into her hot, liquid core, she had barely recovered from her last orgasm and now I had her climbing the peak toward setting her off again!

"Ohhhhh God! Oh God! Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhh, yeeeessssss!" Her long dark pigtails flailed around in sexual abandon. By now, the couch was groaning and creaking more than before; mingling with the wet, rhythmic slaps of our bodies colliding against each other and her loud hoarse cries of pleasure. Her cunt was packed to overflowing as I continued to pump my thick meat deep into her gooey, spasming vagina.

"OH fuck, yeah! Your cunt feels amazing!" I groaned in praise as more and more of my young cock penetrated further up into her hungry pussy. "Is your husband this big, Donna?"

"No. He's much smaller," she whimpered, as she jammed her overmatched pussy back on my plunging lance. "Please, just fuck me..." Still stroking into her, I leaned down to nuzzle the side of her throat. When I started to nibble her neck, Donna swiveled her head to give me a sizzling kiss. Groaning into my mouth as I plowed into her, I could feel her vaginal muscles begin to contract, milking my big dick for all it was worth. She squealed with delight as her cunt lips sucked and quivered around my huge thrusting shaft. I reached around underneath her body to grasp her swaying tits as I drilled into her defenseless pussy again and again.

At the same time, Donna reached between her widespread thighs and began to frantically rub her buzzing nub, while she humped her ass back and forth taking in almost the full length of my cock on each thrust. Gripping her tits in each hand, I continued to feed her prick deep into her creaming cunt as she waggled her tight little ass in small circles. I felt her begin to tremble and buck under me as I plowed into her up turned cunt, and I knew that she was about to exploded.

"Don't stop! Don't stopppp! FUCK ME!" Donna begged as I drilled into her. Her pussy was so soaked that her entire inner thighs were coated in nectar, the musky scent of cunt juice was thick in the air. She reached further between her legs grabbing hold of my plunging cock as it sheathed into her cheating pussy. Realizing that I was not using the full length of my teenage prick, she begged me to give it all to her. "Give it to me, Jason," she begged. "I want it all! Give me every hard inch."

Trying to grant her frenzied wish, I grabbed both of her hips with my hands and jerked her onto my invading member pushing it in as hard and deep as I possibly could. Somehow, she managed to find the room to gain two more inches of thick cock up her vibrating channel. I buried all twelve inches of my massive teenage cock balls deep in her womb and that did the trick. Donna's overwhelmed cunt exploded as her fingers clawed franticly at her throbbing clit.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Unhgggggggh!" she screamed shrilly as her pussy helplessly shuddered and convulsed around my buried cock. As Donna's hot fuckhole rippled and spasmed all along the length of my rigid prick, my hands milked at her tits roughly as I fought the urge to shoot my burning seed up her tight, vibrating cunt. Donna bucked and thrust against me as I rode out her giant orgasm, her hips and ass moving double time as she desperately tried to slide more and more of my long cock up her exploding cunt. Her hot pungent cunt juice ran in streams down the inside of her thighs, covering my swinging cum-filled balls and soaking the cushions of the coach with a big wet stain. As her huge orgasm finally subsided, her knees and elbows gave way, and she weakly fell forward, and I grabbed her keeping her upright.

With my rock-hard pole still firmly planted in her gripping pussy, I urgently needed my release. I started to pump my fat hard prick in and out of her gooey pussy again. I looked down and watched as my long, thick cock reamed her leaking adulterous cunt from behind. Harder and faster I shoved my column of meat into my adult lover, my pelvis making loud slapping noises as it collided vigorously with her firm tight ass.

"OH GOD," Donna howled as I picked up speed. "I LOVE YOUR COCK!" She pushed back harder with each thrust of my cock taking me deeper and deeper, determined to meet me thrust for thrust. "MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSS! DEEPER, DAMMIT! FUCK ME DEEPER!"

As I pounded away at her relentlessly; my bloated balls slapped against her throbbing clit with each and every thrust. God, it felt so fucking good! I moved my hands to her petite waist and began to increase the tempo as sweat poured off our hot, naked bodies.

"AH AH AH AH AH AH!" Donna wasn't even speaking words anymore, her mind consumed with the feelings erupting from her pussy. I could feel that she was on the verge another gigantic climax. I wanted to hold off and prolong the sensations, but she was making it impossible. She was rolling her spasming cunt around and around as I rammed into her steamy cunt. The smell of sex was overwhelming even in this large room. Moaning in ecstasy, she reached down and slid her hand between her spread thighs again, searching out her clit again in frenzied desperation. My hips worked back and forth liked a well-oiled machine -- stabbing my thick cock into her again and again. I pulled hard on her pigtails as I forced her pretty head backwards. She gripped the arm of the couch as I forced her head up; her wanton moans only getting louder as I pulled on her long braids. The whole time, the sweaty slap of colliding flesh and constantly squeaking couch springs almost threatened to drown her moans out.

"OOOH! FUCK!" Donna yelled as I continued to pull her hair and drive cock into her seething belly. "OH GOD! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! HERE IT CUMS!" The wife-turned-cockslut went crazy on my cock and began slamming her hips against me. Her sweat-soaked body began shaking and her thrusting hips were swinging in wide circles trying to capture more plunging cock.

"Oh! OH! UHHHHHHHH! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhh! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed as her cunt detonated like a bomb, sending shockwaves cascading through her body, as wave after wave of sweet release pour through her exploding vagina. Streams of her cunt juice ran down her thighs, everything seemed to be covered with her girl juice, my balls, cock, her thighs, ass, the couch cushions. Her essence was everywhere.

Donna was screaming like a banshee as she continued to cum hard, her rippling, climaxing pussy pulling at my thrusting cock. Her undulating, grasping swamp of a pussy was milking my prick, pulling and tugging at my length. My orgasm that I had been holding back for so long suddenly arrived and I began cumming deep inside of Donna's churning womb.