Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 05

Story Info
Hung Teenager entertains a sexy young waitress.
9.6k words
4.78
35.1k
37

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers

The Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud

Chapter 5

Main Course: Waitress

By Western Tiger

(This series takes place in 2012 and traces the growth of a shy young male teenager with extraordinary physical gifts as he grows into manhood and begins to realize his sexual power. It is meant as fantasy and fun. Each story is stand alone, but to get his full adventure read the entire series. All the characters in this story are 18 years old and of legal age.)

If the month of July had gone out with a giant orgasmic bang because of my orgy with the two 20-year-old college coeds who I double-teamed the night before, then August came in with a little whimper as my alarm clock went off at 7:30 interrupting my dreams and bringing me back to the living world. It slowly dawned on me that I was scheduled to work a full 8 hours that day instead of my usual half day, and I already felt exhausted. I staggered into the kitchen to find Mom had fixed coffee and scrambled eggs with toast for me. As the coffee began to wake me up, she asked me what my plans for the day were, and that is when I told her I had a date that night. You would have thought that I had just won the lottery the way she acted. She wanted to know everything about my date; her name, how we met and what we were doing that night. I gave her the answers in order: Beth was her name, I met her the day before at the pizza joint, and we were going to the mall to see a movie. She was so excited that I had a real date that soon the conversation changed to how the move to this small in the middle of nowhere town had been very beneficial for me. And who was I to disagree. I'd managed to have sex every single night since the July 4th weekend. I was in teenage male hog heaven!

What I did not tell her that I was hoping to fuck this cute teenage girl who seemed to be my age into oblivion. My mother knew I was seeing someone casually and perhaps thought I had even started to have a little sexual activity , but she had no idea about the amount of sex I was having on a regular basis. There were my two main lovers, Amanda, my 19-year-old college girlfriend and Donna, the sexy but lonely wife next door plus the three other women that I had managed to squeeze onto my busy sex calendar and hoped to see again.

Mom's questions about Beth did not seem to end. Did I need money for tonight, did I need to borrow the car, and when would I be home? Plus a lot more questions which I answered patiently before I when to change into my work clothes. I did manage to work into the conversation that Beth was using her car and that I would ride my bike and meet her that the pizza place.

That is when Mom dropped two bombs on me. First, she had put me on the schedule for the late shift the next night since there was a huge shipment coming in and they needed extra help on the loading dock. Mom is a general manager for a large trucking warehouse/transportation hub located just outside of the small South Georgia city where we had recently moved, and I had a part time summer job there. I worked about 30 hours a week for a little above minimum wage which gave me spending money and allowed me to have time to swim at the municipal pool almost every day. High school would be starting in about four weeks, and I was looking forward to the tryouts for the swim team.

When I started to complain, she cut me off telling me it was time that I started earning my keep around the house. She knew that I needed the money, so she had volunteered me to come in at 9:00 PM that night and work till about 3 AM in the morning for double my regular pay. Realizing that I was committed whether I wanted to be or not, I said, 'Yes ma'am' and shut up.

Then she dropped the second bomb when she informed me that my Aunt Vicki and my cousin, Diane were staying over for the weekend on their way back to their home in Ohio from their summer vacation in Florida. We had not seen them since we had moved. Aunt Vicky is my mother's identical twin sister, and my cousin was my age, just a few days older than I was. Mom made it clear that I was to entertain Diane all weekend. No excuses! I remembered my cousin as an awkward geeky girl with braces who liked drawing Godzilla-like monsters and talking about Star Wars movies. If I had to be with her all weekend, I had just been assigned to a weekend in hell.

Mom and I usually have different work schedules but today we had the same one, so she gave me a ride to work. After we arrived she went off to her office and I clocked in for work. Before I went off to start my shift I stuck my head in the traffic office to say hello to Sally. Sally was the day shift traffic manager, and her job was to handle all the trucks coming and going from the warehouse and assigned them their place on the loading dock. Sally and Mom had become fast friends. Sally is about 41 and very pretty. She has long hair, blue eyes, and a great ass but her greatest assets were two gigantic fake tits that she had given herself after getting divorced from her abusive husband. During the divorce she got the two kids, alimony, child support and their lake house which was about thirty-five miles away from the warehouse. She made that drive 5 days a week.

When I stopped to say hello, Sally told me she had seen my name on the list for tomorrow night. She mentioned that she was traffic manager for that shift because the regular night manager was on vacation. Occasionally she or Mom would help out by taking a weekend or night shift. I bitched to her that I was not looking forward to pulling an all-nighter on the loading dock. Sally told me not to worry that she would look out for me, and we would have fun. I said that was great and headed out to the loading dock.

The day flew by without incident and at 5:00 o'clock I clocked out and Mom and I drove home. I was anxious to meet Beth and see if I could get into her very tight pants. Based on how flirtatious she had been last night; I was pretty sure that I would. Yet, I had never seduced someone who was exactly my age before so I had no idea how far she would be willing to go.

I grabbed something to eat and took a quick shower. South Georgia during the summer even at night is extremely hot so I just wore a nice shirt and shorts. Around 6:45 I got on my bike, and I rode over to Pizza Villa to meet my date. When I got there, I locked my bike and walked inside. It was then that I knew it would be a very entertaining evening. Beth looked hot as hell. She was barely 5'4" and built like a perfect petite doll. Not an ounce over 110 pounds, her long honey-blond hair was up in a French twist setting off her flashing green eyes. The one thing I had noticed the night before was her wonderful ass, and the super short dress that Beth was wearing tonight accentuated that asset completely. She had on a floral print mini-dress that zipped down the front and the hem literally stopped at where the curve of her cute little ass met her upper thighs. The zipper was a big golden ring that was pulled down past her small but extremely nice breasts, and it was clear she was sans bra because the ice-cold air conditioning in the restaurant had made her pert nipples hard as pencil erasers. What I couldn't tell from the night before when she had worn pants was that she also had killer legs.

She greeted me with a sloppy wet kiss while pressing her upper body against me. I could actually feel the points of her rock-hard nipples through the material of my thin shirt. In response my always eager big stick gave a jerk in my shorts. We were trying to catch a 7PM movie at the mall so we quickly headed out to her car, which turned out of be a late model grey Chevy S-10 pickup truck with red camper shell on the back. Before I climbed into the cab, Beth had me so excited that I had to adjust myself, so my hardening dick was not so noticeable. When I got in the truck, I was glad to see a bench seat for sitting closer if our date came to that. As Beth backed drove the pickup out of the parking lot, I noticed how her tiny dress had ridden up her wonderful legs to her crotch exposing a pair of bright red panties. This girl seemed like one hot number.

We got to the mall and went inside only to find that the movie had started at 6:30. We had already missed at least 20 minutes of the film. So instead of walking in late, we decided to go up to the food court and just hang out until the next screening. It was a Wednesday night and there weren't many people at the food court. I bought us a couple of sodas and we managed to find a secluded table over in a corner that was partially hidden by a large planter with several large fake leafy plants. We were not completely hidden but most people couldn't even see us unless they were looking directly at us.

As we sat down the tiny dress rose higher as she crossed her legs revealing just a hint of the bright red panties that covered what I hoped would be a very tight, juicy twat. We began flirting outrageously with each other almost at once as we drank our sodas. She asked me about the two girls from the night before who had picked me up at the restaurant and wanted to know what had happened after all three of us had driven off. I tried to play cagey about the subject, but she kept pushing trying to get me to admit that maybe I had sex with at least one of them. I would neither confirm nor deny that question.

At last she gave up that line of questioning and the conversation turned more toward her. I found out she was going to the county high school which was the rival of my soon to be school and that she'd lived in this town all of her life. She had aspirations to be a singer in a band and was currently working with a local group putting some songs together. Once again this was a girl who thought I was 3 to 4 years older than I was, and I did nothing to change her mind. She was the same age as me but seemed convinced that I was in college. So I just went along with her illusion of who she wanted me to be. I liked her and she was the first person I had met from this town who seemed to have ambitions to do something beyond this place. She was also very flirtatious and had a very strong sexual energy which was currently directed at me.

After we had been flirting for about 20 minutes, Beth placed her feet on the chair to the side of me; stretching out and giving me an unobstructed view of her bare legs from her cute flip-flops up to her V. I am pretty new at this attraction game but that seemed like an open invitation if I had ever seen one. Beth did not say a word as I placed my hand on the top of her thigh and started to softly caress her tanned leg. Taking my time, I stroked her thigh from her knee to the hem of her super short dress. We continued to chat as if nothing was different , but she had an amused look on her face that seemed to dare me to go farther.

Rising to the perceived challenge, I gently moved my hand from the top of her thigh to the underside of her leg and slid my hand up to her ass cheek which I began to touch with the tips of my fingers. Acting like this was as normal as could be, Beth scooted farther down in her chair causing her dress to rise higher on her thighs exposing all of her red panties. She continued talking while uncrossing her legs and gradually parted her thighs giving me complete access to her crotch. This girl was out to get laid tonight. I was so excited by this bold move on her part that in response my meat stick gave a large surge in my shorts. Different from other times when my big boy had embarrassed me in public by rearing his impressive head, I was wearing some underwear specially designed for well-endowed men, or else a flag pole would have been sticking out of my shorts. Even so, my large teenage member suddenly felt very constricted.

Using her leg as partial cover so no passerby might catch us, I slid my hand under her thigh and into her fork. I kept up a line of conversation as I began to use my thumb to caress her vagina through the material of her panties. I knew enough by now to take my time during the seduction phase, so I just continued gently touching and playing with her as we sat there chatting. Beth continued to look at me with that amused look, she took a sip on her drink and spread her thighs a little wider. As her little box got warmer with each stroke of my thumb, the lips of her vagina started to part, and I was able to locate her clit. Focusing my attention on her little nub, I pressed harder with my thumb and felt the temperature in her crotch begin to rise considerably. As her body began to heat up her nipples became very prominent as they pushed against the thin material of her dress. I stopped stroking her with my thumb and hooked my finger inside the crotch of her underwear and moved the material aside revealing her moist slot. I slipped my index finger into her humid hole and began to slide it in and out. Never moving very fast, I just continued to finger her while watching the reaction on her face. As the walls of her cunt became wetter and slicker, her look of detached amusement began to crumble. First, she closed her eyes and began to lick her lips, then she grabbed the arm of my non-fingering hand as the feelings became more intense for her. Now with her pussy juices flowing, I added a second finger and soon a soft sloshing sound started to come from her vagina as I continued to fuck her with my fingers.

After several moments of steadily sliding my digits into her slick cunt, Beth's hips began to tick up toward my fingers as she started to breathe harder. The pressure where she gripped my arm grew stronger and her thighs parted wider as she lost herself to the pleasure emanating from her cunt. As her hips rose to meet each push of my fingers, her breathing became quicker and more labored, and her face got red. Her slick vaginal muscles began to flutter and grab at my invading digits, and I was sure she was nearing an orgasm. Just when I thought she might pop, I abruptly stopped. Her eyes flew open in surprise and stared at me as I brought my fingers slick with her pussy juices to my mouth and licked them clean.

"Would you like to forget the movie and continue this somewhere more private," I sneered?

"You bastard," she whispered. Then suddenly remembering where she was, Beth looked around quickly to see if anyone was watching. She swiftly adjusted her thong to cover her leaking pussy and pulled down her bunched-up dress. Standing, she grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Let's go," she ordered.

As she led me out of the mall toward her car, I watched with growing excitement as her tiny tight ass wiggled back and forth in her short mini dress. I knew her cunt was tight and would be incredible sliding up and down my huge cock, and then I wondered if it would even fit into her hot fuckhole.

When we got to the truck and she started to get in, I pulled her to me and gave her a deep enthusiastic kiss that soon had her whimpering with lust as our tongues dueled with each other. Then I whispered in her ear to take off her thong and give it to me right now. She pushed back from me and stared into my eyes for a moment. Then looking around to see if anyone was nearby, she kicked off her flip-flops and reached up under her dress to quickly pull her thong down her excellent legs and off. During this quick action I was treated to a view of her moist shaved pussy the entire time. Stepping back into her slides, she handed me her damp red thong with a look of equal excitement and embarrassment. I brought it to my nose and inhaled her sweet clean fragrance of sex.

"Thank you! You taste and smell amazing! I am going to lick you till you scream," I stated hungrily. Her whole body seemed to shiver with excitement at my promise. "Where are we going to go," I asked?

"I know the perfect place," she said as she climbed up into the truck, flashing me with her wet twat. I climbed in on the passenger side still holding her damp thong. She started the truck and pulled out of the parking lot headed west out of town on an old state highway which led to the next town over. With one foot on the gas and the other tapping up and down with anticipation of what was to come, her tiny dress had ridden up past her V exposing her entire crotch to my view. I slid over on the bench seat next to her and started to nuzzle her neck. She moaned as I licked her neck up to her earlobe. I pulled down on the big metal ring between her breasts and unzipped the entire front of her dress down to her wet cunt. As her hot little body was revealed, I sighed in appreciation. Her small tits were round and perky with hard pointed nipples that were a dusky red. Her stomach was flat, and her hip bones jutted out just right. There was a little airstrip of hair above her glistening vaginal lips. She was perfect. Beth was like a little doll who had been manufactured to absolute perfection. I was so excited by the perfection of her teenage body that I thought my cock would explode out of my shorts. The size difference between us was even more noticeable without her clothes on. I am over six feet tall and weigh about 170 while she was so thin and doll-like. I was starting to fear I might break her petite body.

Yet, I was not going to waste any time worrying at this moment as I stared down at this flawless naked teenage beauty. I slipped my hand between her thighs and commenced caressing the slippery lips of her juicy little cunt. Beth parted her legs wider allowing me more access to play with her hot vagina as she drove. While my fingers spread her slick cunt lips and tickled her buzzing clit, she raised her left foot up onto the dash giving me complete access to her wet hole. I slipped two fingers up inside her and started to sawed them in and out of her hot pussy hitting the G spot on each stroke. After a couple of minutes of finger fucking, Beth gave a loud groan of pleasure and closed her eyes lost in the moment which caused the truck to drift towards the ditch. "Look out," I yelled out. Her eyes popped open, and she jerked the steering wheel pulling us back into the proper lane.

"Maybe we should wait just a second. We don't want to crash before we fuck."

"We are almost there. Please don't stop. Don't take your fingers out!" Beth pleaded. As requested I continued to stroke my fingers in and out of her now leaking cunt. This girl sure got wet when she was excited. Just a little further down the highway, she yanked the truck left across the highway and into the parking lot of an old rundown building. It felt like we managed hit every pothole in the lot as she drove around to the back. Behind the old building she piloted the truck into the far corner of the back lot and under the branches of an over grown tree. She quickly threw the truck into park and switched off the engine. As soon as this was done she slid further down on the seat and spread her legs even wider apart. "OH GOD YOU GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!!" She screamed as she jerked her hips up to take more of my fingers into her cunt, urging me to go faster.

To help her get over the top, I shoved my fingers into her sopping cunt faster and faster while her hips rose to meet my hand on each down stroke. Gripping the steering wheel in one hand and pushing herself up with the other, she thrust her aroused pussy onto my fingers frantic to reach her orgasm. After only a couple of minutes of this frenzy, Beth screamed out and began to cum violently as her hips bounced up and down on the truck seat. "OH GOD!! YOUR FINGERS...YES...YES...YES! AAHHHHHHHHH."

I had never seen anyone climax so forcefully from just being felt up and I imagined this was going to be a very enthusiastic night once I sunk my eager teenage monster into her tiny, constricted vagina. Beth rode her powerful orgasm out until she collapsed against her door panting, her perfect tits rising and falling with each breath. She watched through slotted eyes as I pulled my soaked fingers from her dripping gap and again licked them clean of her fragrant juice. "Wow, I have never cum like that before. I knew you would be a terrific lover," Beth remarked.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers