Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How would you know that," I inquired?

"There was just something about you when you came through the door last night. I just knew somehow. And those two college sluts must have known it as well. Did you fuck them? Come on you can tell me?"

"A gentleman never tells. Besides let's focus on us," I stated as I urged her to sit up and pulled her wrinkled dress off. Beth's naked body was breathtaking even in the low light of a summer evening. Compact yet in absolute proportion to everything else. Her tits, legs, ass, torso were just picture perfect and I was impatient to get started with fucking her brains out. Even as I took my shirt off and placed it on the dash, I took in our surroundings and wondered where we were parking.

"Oh, this place is owned by my family. Used to be a market but they closed. My dad keeps it as a tax write off. My brother told me this the perfect lovers' lane because no one is nearby to hear anything. So we can make as much noise as we want."

"So your big brother told you the best place to fuck? Cool brother!"

"Yes, he is. Now get the rest of your clothes off so I can see what I'm working with," Beth insisted.

"I think you will be impressed," I assured her as I unbuttoned my shorts and started to pull them and my underwear down at the same time.

"I'll be the judge of that," Beth declared just as my cramped giant dong was released at last. It sprang from my pants like a jack in the box. Straight as an arrow and swaying from side to side, all twelve inches jutted up from my crotch like a piece of solid granite. "Holy fuck," Beth exclaimed as she stared at my huge teenage cock in astonishment. With my shorts halfway down my legs, I reached for Beth's hands and pulled them to my tower of power and encouraged her to touch it. My prick had been confined so long in my new stronger underwear and built up so much pressure as I got more excited by Beth and her sexy presence that I almost exploded when she touched me. The moment her small hands caressed my cock, a large splotch of precum discharged from my piss slit and ran down the sides of my massive hardon covering her hands in my male goo.

Using my own cream as a lubricant she began to glide her hands up and down the length of my excited, quivering shaft causing more precum to gush out. "There is so much cream. Did you cum already?" Beth questioned.

"No there is much more where this came from, I assure you." I stated in a slightly higher voice. I was on pins and needles as she continued her soft caresses of my pulsating pillar of manhood. After a few more strokes with her small hands, she bent her head down and flicked her tongue across my sensitive cockhead, and more precum spilled out onto her tongue. She licked my excited head clean and then tried to gobble up the plum sized tip into her mouth. She barely managed to get the big head between her lips where she swished her tongue over the gaggle of nerves on the underside of my cockhead. Another large surge of precum flooded her mouth and she quickly backed off in order to swallow the cream down. "You taste really good, but you are so big that I don't think you will fit in my puss."

"Why don't we take it really slow and see what happens. I promise I will not hurt you. If you say no, then we will stop. It that ok?"

"That works for me," she answered. I finished pulling my clothes off and leaned back against the passenger door and spread my legs wide, my giant cock swaying with each move. Beth watched it with admiration the entire time, and she bent down between my thighs and went to work. Beth might not have been able to take much of my giant cock in her mouth, but she was game to try. Plus she knew how to lick and caress with her tongue and hands like a pro, and she seemed as happy as a kid in a candy store just to swallow my big knob and tease it with her tongue. She started sucking more cock into her mouth and she managed to swallow about two inches before she reached her limit. I just wanted to cum in her pussy and I was just using her mouth to lubricate my shaft. After about ten minutes of her licking and sucking, I felt well juiced, and I pulled her off my throbbing cock.

"You haven't cum yet," Beth said trying to put her lips back around my cock.

"I want to try something else." There wasn't a ton of room inside the cab of this mid-size pickup, but we certainly could not lay down on the bench seat. I would have crushed her. So I put my shorts and her crumpled up dress on the floor of the passenger side to cushion my knees and kneeled down in the well. I got her to move over and sit in front of me with her legs spread wide. Her juicy cunt lips sparkled in the reflected light of a distant street light. The seat was low, but I found it was just the right height to fuck her. My prick was rock hard and lay on the seat between her legs pointed right at her slot. Beth looked down at my log with anticipation. She was panting heavily and had a stupid grin on her face. I took my giant tool in my hand and pointed it at her pussy. She looked frightened and said, "Try to put it in, but please, take it slow."

"I will." I said as I gently circled my cockhead around her labia and between the lips of her slippery pussy, covering the thick head with her cream. I nuzzled her aroused clit with each pass of my cockhead causing her to gasp and tremble with excitement. After a few moments, I started to push the large knob in, and I realized just how small her cunt was. This was going to be like fucking a midget.

"Oh," she whimpered as the head tried to squeezed into her slot. "Your so fucking thick." I wasn't in any hurry to jam myself up into the perfectly tight cunt spread out in front of me. I was going to enjoy the feel of each inch of my cock as it worked its way into her small hot pussy. Very slowly, the plum-sized head of my cock parted her moist labia and started to disappear up into her vagina. I could feel her cunt stretch around my cockhead as I pushed deeper into her. It was like putting on a condom her channel was so skintight as it engulfed my huge prick. Her natural juices began to flow as I pushed gently into her body and her cunt muscles squeezed and seemed to spasm inwards as if trying to pull more of my dick inside her searing hole. After I felt like she had loosened up enough, I started moving my hips back and forth pressing my thick head deeper into her straining pussy. Beth started raising her hips and moving her succulent cunt around on my knob as I pushed deeper. Inch by inch we watched in fascination has more and more of my huge prick pried open her close-fitting, clingy tunnel. I fucked her nice and slow, feeding another inch into her box every few thrusts and she started to have small orgasms as I pushed deeper. Her orgasms were mild at first but with each inch they got bigger. Beth was sweating and breathing heavy, but she looked like she was in heaven. When my big pussy stretcher met resistance at eight inches I knew I had reached the back of her vagina. With her firmly impaled on my giant cock, I put my hands under Beth's ass cheeks and lifted her up. Her weight was nothing in my strong arms and somehow I turned us around. I was now sitting on the car seat, and she was in my lap with eight inches of young male cock stuffed up her tight-fitting cunt.

She stared at me with glazed over eyes from all the small climaxes and then was surprised to find herself suspended four inches above my lap, held up by my rock-hard prick. Her beautiful breasts were now right in front of my face, and I took my opportunity licking and sucking on her stiff nipples. I began to shift my hips, slowly pushing about an inch of cock in and out of her snug cunt. She began to pick up the rhythm, clutching my shoulders for support and lifting herself up and down with her legs, she took my thick shaft into her quim slowly at first, but the pace grew quicker. As she went faster, Beth's cunt grew wetter and hotter, and she began to push more of my giant hardon into her slick pussy. As she humped and wiggled on me, grimacing and biting her lip with intense pleasure, she allowed more and more of my massive cock to stretch its way into her narrow, horny cunt. Finally, she managed to stuff all of the eight inches of steel hard cock that would fit, into her hot slick tunnel. She yelped in anguish and passion as her pussy was filled to the brim on each downstroke. I could feel her inner walls grasp and pull at my wide penetrating shaft on each upstroke, and it sent shivers up and down my spine, her cunt was so tight.

I could feel a major orgasm was slowly building up inside her. Her small grunts became louder and louder, and the trembling walls of her love canal were shuddering around my iron rod on each up and down stroke. I observed the eight inches of thick cock that was being delivered to her was coated with more and more of her womanly juices every time she rose up. Beth was getting wound up tighter than a clock with each rise and fall on my mighty spear. As she hurled her hot slit up and down the slick, wet length of my giant teenage cock, she visibly began to tremble and shake until her cunt exploded in an extremely strong climax that sent her screaming in my ear.

"Oh, Jason!" she gasped as her small, wet fuck-opening started to spasm repeatedly around my invading prick.. "It... it's just so big, baby! I can hardly...Unnggghh! Oh, Jason...AHHHHHHHHHH! She yelled at the top of her lungs as she came hard while eagerly wiggling and humping her perfect tiny ass faster, her beautiful face contorting with lust as my massive fuck-tool got buried in her dripping cunt again and again. Yet, there was no stopping this tiny bundle of dynamite as she rode out her second climax. She clutched my shoulders digging her nails into my skin, as she feverishly humped her ass up and down, packing her cunt to busting with every stroke. After a minute or so, while the mighty orgasm kept on going, Beth's vanquished pussy erupted plumes of juices all over my ploughing cunt-splitter. She squirted continuously over and over, emptying her cunt, pouring rivers of her juices over both of us.

"Oh Jason! Oh, it's so big! Fuck me! Oh, I can't help it! I love big cock. I love your big cock. Fuck me with your big cock!"

I groaned with pleasure as I watched my veined fuck-pole disappear into Beth's overwrought cunt. The tightness of her slit was bringing me closer to the edge as her wet, clinging pussy slid up and down my immense shaft. I knew her throbbing cunt was going to blow up again at any second as she pounded her overmatched hole repeatedly down onto my stabbing spear. The bench springs of the truck seat were groaning and squeaking, and I could feel the truck actually sway as she fucked her burning pussy up and down on my cock.

My climax was approaching fast and in my need to cum, I grabbed her petite waist with both hands and started to rapidly pull and push her along the stretching thickness of my immense pole. Using her tight stuffed cunt like my own personal jack off tool, I fucked her as hard as I could, furiously jamming her straining fuck-slit up and down on my huge thick cock. Gasping with wanton pleasure, her gooey cunt had begun to spasm uncontrollably, contracting repeatedly around the length of my surging prick. "Harder, Jason, Harder!". Her voice was very loud now as she screamed out her pleasure. "FUCK ME HARDER, JASON! UNNGGHH! AWWW, BABY, FUCK MY PUSSY, I'M REALLY GONNA SQUIRT!"

Desperately seeking my own giant orgasm, I pulled the screaming teenage waitress on and off my huge, wet prick. My bouncing balls felt so filled with hot cum I thought they might burst at any second. One, two, three, four, five strokes then I felt the sucking, spuming pressure of her entire vagina constrict tightly around my enormous cock as her cunt detonated in a third huge orgasm, sending her senses flying off into the stratosphere.

"AAHHHHHHHHH! FUCK ME... OH... MY GOD!!!" Beth drew blood as her nails dug into my shoulders, her legs flailing around my waist. Her crammed vagina squeezed me tight as a vice as her quaking pussy shuddered and convulsed around my dick. Her mammoth orgasm pulling and gripping at my plunging prick triggered my own.

The first huge rope of hot cum fired out of my spewing cock and jetted into her stuffed cunt. Rope after rope of jizz filled her with a fountain of sticky sperm that coated the inside of her vagina. I screamed in tandem with her as the pressure from her exploding pussy made the force of my ejaculation feel like hot lead shooting from the head of my discharging cock. Her tight pussy became so flooded with sperm that it had no place to go but squirt out around the sides of my deeply embedded prick. Unfortunately, I got more on myself then in her.

I sagged back onto the truck seat and Beth collapsed against my chest. The muscles of her quivering fuck slot continued to pull and caress the length of my cock that was still stuffed up her overflowing cunt. It took us several moments until we both caught our breath.

"I've never been fucked like that before. That was amazing."

"Do you like my cock?" I whispered in her ear.

"I loved it, Jason."

"You want some more? Because I am still horny."

How can you still be hard?"

I faked a surprised face. "I am hurt that you think I would get soft after blowing my nut only once." To prove how hard I still was I flexed the muscles at the base of my cock still buried deep in her clenching cunt. Beth cried out in surprise when my thick prick bucked in her ravaged little snatch causing her tired cunt muscles to pull and grasp at my giant meat pole.

She hesitated at first then said, ""Good God, your cock is so big! Yes, God yes, Jason. I'm your slut."

"We need more room for what I am planning," I stated. With her still impaled on my giant bayonet, I managed to open the passenger side door and slide across the bench seat placing my feet on the rough pavement. Picking Beth's small frame up by her perfect ass cheeks and with her arms and legs wrapped around me, I stood up. Every movement made my one-eyed monster slide and shift inside her hypersensitive snatch causing Beth to squeal with delight and her vaginal muscles to pull my cockhead even deeper into her packed satisfied pussy.

"Yes, Jason, yes!" Beth groaned and gasped with desire, her lips pulled back to bare her teeth, as the fuck-hungry waitress ground herself on my mammoth hard-on. I turned and braced her back against the side of the camper shell holding her ass cheeks in my hands. "Damn, that is cold," she whined. With her body supported against the truck shell and her ass by my hands, I pulled my footlong cock a few inches out of the clinging tightness of her cunt until just the large plum sized head was inside the grasp of her clasping vagina.

"Are you ready," I asked?

"Yeah baby. Make me cum," Beth whispered, her voice low and hoarse from screaming. With her encouragement I slid my cervical spear as deep into Beth's slit as I could. Her gash had opened up a little since we had first started fucking so I was able to sink about nine inches of hard teenage man meat up inside her pink sleeve. Beth grunted as the head of my cock banged into the entrance of her tender womb. Her minge muscles instantly started to flex and ripple as I started my assault on her spasming vagina.

"Ohh fuck, yeah! Your pussy feels amazing," I commented on my new lover's succulent love canal. Beth could only offer a gurgling moan in response. Her juices were flowing freely, coating my huge cock as it slid in and out of her sloppy opening. Her musky scent was so thick that you could smell it even in the outdoor air. Pulling out and thrusting back in, repeating the movement again and again, always trying to push deeper, I pushed against her tight velvet walls, making her cunt squeeze tight, and sending a steady stream of our mixed juices running down the insides of my legs. I was relentless in trying to bury my whole cock in her overwhelmed creaming slot.

"Ohhhhh God! Oh God! Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhh, yeeeessssss!" The gorgeous teenager waitress yelled out as I ploughed between her spread thighs; the taut flesh of her ass jiggling in my hands as my hips pistoned back and forth in a frenzied blur. Her cunt lips sucked and quivered around that my cock; her entire body humming with orgasmic pleasure. Her hot box was so sensitive that every sixth or so time I thrust into her, it seemed like she had a mini orgasm that shot up the length of her love channel milking my immense pleasure stick for all it was worth. Her cunt felt so damn good!

The energy to fuck and hold Beth up at the same time was taxing me, and in the warm humid Georgia night air, sweat was pouring from my body and soaking her as well. It made our bodies slick and slippery as we pounded into each other again and again seeking our own climax. A couple of times my footing slipped as I drilled into her ravenous gash, causing her to gasp and cry out in surprise and shock as I hit some new sensitive part of her burning snatch with my powerful thrusts. Each time I would reposition her in my arms without missing a stroke and just kept jabbing away at her wet, hungry cunt.

"Ogggghhhhh" Beth groaned as my thick cock spread her juicing cunt wide. "Your cock is so thick, baby. It's filling me up!" Her enthusiastic cries just made me drill into her soggy slot harder and harder. As my thick prick cock sailed into her defenseless pussy again and again, Beth reached one hand down between our humping bodies and began to rub her buzzing nub. Rubbing herself frantically, her ass bounced in my hands and banged against her truck as I tried to spear the full length of shaft into her each thrust. The constant noise of her ass banging into the side of the truck played as a soundtrack to our wild and passionate fucking. Still gripping her tight little ass cheeks in each hand and stabbing deep into her creaming cunt, Beth started to tremble and buck against me as I took her again and again, and I knew that she was close to a huge orgasm.

"Unngghhh! I'm cumming, Jason! Fuck me! I'm cumming! Don't stop! FUCK ME!" Beth whined as I drilled into her again and again than with one last giant thrust, I buried my huge cock deep in her womb, and that did the trick. Beth's over-stuffed cunt exploded as her fingers clawed franticly at her throbbing clit.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Unhgggggggh!" she bleated shrilly as her pussy helplessly shuddered and convulsed around my buried prick. I kept my cock wedged deep in her convulsing cunt and let her cum wetly all over it. As her hot fuckhole rippled and spasmed all along the full length of my rigid sword, my hands fondled her ass roughly as I fought the urge to shoot my burning seed up her tight, vibrating cunt. Beth bucked and thrust against me as I rode out her giant orgasm, her hips and ass moving double time as she desperately tried to slide more and more of my long spear up her exploding hole. Her hot pungent juices ran down in streams on the inside of my thighs. As her huge orgasm finally subsided, she collapsed devastated against my chest, completely spent by her earth-shattering cum.

I carried her to the open passenger door to the cab of the truck and dropped her on the seat. I slowly pulled my super stiff schlong out of her wide-open pussy and watched as it spewed out juice, contracting and spasming uncontrollably as if still seeking my throbbing pisser. Beth cried out a little at the sudden evacuation, then slumped back into her post orgasmic stupor. I looked around for something to clean the sperm off my legs and crotch and saw her dress on the floor of the truck. As I used her dress to wipe the cum for my body, I looked down at Beth as she was revealed in the weak yellow light of the truck dome light. Her small tits were heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. Her makeup and hair were a mess. Her legs were splayed out and hung off the side of the seat. Her pretty little pussy was now a gaping sperm filled hole. She looked hot as hell. I reached down for my shorts that were also on the floor of the cab and took my cell phone out. I quickly snapped a few shots of cunt juice dripping from her abused fuckhole and the sweat covered naked body of my newest conquest. Then placing both my clothes and cell on the dash of the truck, I looked down at my immense throbbing hardon that felt like a giant metal club swinging between my legs. My swollen balls were crying for relief, and I knew I had to finish the job I had started whether she was ready or not. Taking my huge male muscle in my hand, I place the giant tip at the entrance of her gaping cunt, pushing my lubricated helmet past Beth's fluttering pussylips and into her distended cunt.