Adventures of John and Howard 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica made her way to the bathroom as Michelle came out saying, "That was unexpected and a lot of fun; I do hope we can do that again, but you didn't cum today."

"No worries, I'll be fine. I'm glad he came over, I'm sure it was not what he was expecting. I'm also sure he'll be back", said Erica.

Finally, back in his Howard clothing, he and Erica kissed, and said goodbye until their next meeting.

Erica watched her boyfriend drive away, noticing that Bob was leaning on his rake as he too watched the car leave their street. Bob waved towards Erica's house even though Erica knew that Bob could not see her through the glazed window, still she still waved back as the man returned to his yard work. Erica walked away from the window preparing for a much-needed shower.

The doorbell rang. Startled, Erica turned back to the door; her first thought was Howard had forgotten something. Still, she needed to be sure who was there before opening it; she wasn't out to the whole world yet. She made her way to the front window, the glaze protecting her presence; she saw not Howard, but Bob standing there.

"Hi Bob", she said as she opened the door, and let the man in. "Forget something?"

Bob was stuttering a bit, but finally said, "Er... Erica... I noticed... that..." taking a deep breathe he finished quickly, "I noticed that you didn't cum earlier."

"Yes, that's true Bob, I guess with all the excitement of having someone new here, and Howard's short schedule, it got bypassed."

"I wonder if I could help you out?" Bob wasn't stuttering anymore, but there wasn't a lot of confidence in his voice. "I haven't done it before, and I've been curious, it's probably not going to be what you expect."

"Are you sure Bob, you really don't have to do anything."

"I'd really like to, I've neve sucked a cock before and, as I said, I'm curious."

Erica ushered him back into the house and sat on the sofa. Bob, was already moving forward and starting to kneel in front of her by the time she was adjusted so she was sitting on the edge of the cushion. Bob looked up at her, clearly, he wasn't sure what to do next, so Erica lifted her skirt, exposing her panty-covered bulge. Sliding her hand under the leg-opening, she took her cock and slid it, and her balls, out of the panties. Bob smiled as the big hard member came into view. He reached out tentatively and grasped the shaft. "Just handle it like you would your own" advised Erica. The man began to stroke the shaft. Slowly he drew his face closer and closer to the hard cock he was stroking. Erica didn't rush him. She had amazing control over herself. Howard had always commented on how Erica could hold back her orgasm, prolonging the fun. This time, she was doing it to give Bob a good chance to appreciate and enjoy what he was experiencing for the first time.

It tool a while, but Bob finally planted a kiss on the tip of Erica's cock, taking up a droplet of precum. He followed it with a short lick of the underside, and then a slightly longer lick. He took longer and longer licks of the shaft, till he was soon licking from Erica's balls to her tip in one long sensuous pass. Erica moaned her enjoyment of the action which seemed to encourage Bob.

He paused for a moment, "Am I doing this right? I've never done this before, and I'm trying to mimic what Michelle did to me earlier".

"You are doing wonderful baby, just keep doing what feels natural to you." Erica replied with great satisfaction in her tone.

Bob returned to licking the shaft and changing up the length and duration of his licks. Erica thought 'he's a fast learner', "that feels awesome baby". Encouraged by Erica's comments and continuous moaning, Bob opened his mouth and took the tip inside. He didn't keep it in his mouth long before returning to licking, but he did try it again and again, taking a little more each time.

At one point, Bob tried to take a little too much of the big member into his mouth and began to gag a bit. This seemed to scare him, and he pulled back a bit to catch his breath and recover from the reflex. "It's okay baby, it takes time and a lot of practice to take a cock deeper into your mouth. Don't worry, you are doing fine, and you don't need to take it any deeper. Just focus on sucking it where it is comfortable in your mouth, even if it's only a little bit of the shaft. You'll get used to it over time if you want to continue doing it."

"I am really enjoying this." Bob returned to licking and then taking small portions of the cock into his mouth.

"I'm glad baby, I want you to enjoy yourself. If you want to increase the pleasure, your can swirl you tongue on the underside of the cock, just below the head, you know that's the most sensitive part, and a swirling tongue feels awesome."

Bob pulled away again and said, "Yeah, that's what threw me over the edge, when Howard, I mean Michelle, did that to me. But' I'm enjoying this so much, I don't want you to cum just yet. Is the selfish of me."

"Not at all baby, don't worry, I can hold myself back pretty well. You just do what you like and I'll let you know when we're getting close." By this point, Bob had already returned to sucking Erica's cock, when Erica asked, "then you can let me know if you want me to cum in your mouth or not."

Erica saw Bob's head tilt up and their eyes made contact. Bob looked excited and maybe a little afraid at the thought of having Erica cum in his mouth, but he continued to suck and lick alternately for a long time.

Despite Erica's high level of control, with all the events of the day so far, and Bob's focused attention to her cock, Erica said, "it won't be long now baby, where would you like it?" Bob continued to suck and made no attempt to answer just yet. Erica offered a few suggestions, "I can cum in your mouth, or on your face, or you can switch to using your hands, or..." Bob interrupted her and said, "I'd like to try taking it my mouth, but I'm not certain I won't gag".

"Okay, then just take the tip into your mouth and use your tongue on the underside like before. Focus on doing that and it will make me go over the edge. Then, if you get too much into your mouth just pull away and let my cock drop out. Don't worry about where the cum lands, we'll clean it up later." Bob started doing exactly as Erica suggested and began a focused assault on the underside of her cock with his tongue. He may not have sucked cock before, but he was certainly doing this part very well. Almost as an afterthought, despite the building pressure to release, Erica said, "You don't have to swallow it if you don't want to", the words strained as she moaned loudly and exploded into the man's mouth.

To Bob's credit, he took most of the cum from Erica before pulling away just as the final smaller spurts flew down to the floor. He sat back on his legs, clearly tired from kneeling for so long, with his cheeks puffed out slightly as he held the cum in his mouth. Erica could tell he was moving his tongue about through the pool of cum. Bob was smiling.

Erica caught his eye again and said, "Want to share it?" Bob's eyes lit up as he moved back to a full kneeling position and met Erica's mouth on his. The pair kissed and shared the cum, passing it back and forth between each other's mouths. When the kiss finally broke, Bob watched as Erica swallowed the cum in her mouth, and he did the same.

"That was incredible baby, are you sure you haven't done that before?" Erica asked the man. He replied, "Thanks, but I never did it before. I may have picked up a few pointers from Michelle, and the add time when my wife did it to me. Of course, she never kissed me after, or even swallowed."

The pair laughed a bit. Erica said, "Well, you are welcome to come over anytime, and we can do each other."

Bob reacted to that comment saying, "What about Krisstina?"

"Kristina knows full well that I am bisexual and a crossdresser, and she fully supports me. She will be happy that you and I are getting together. I guess the real question is how you explain the time you're suddenly spending over here to Jane."

The pair made their way back to the bathroom where Bob got cleaned up. After he left, Erica finally got to take her much-needed shower.

The hot water streamed over her naked form, and Erica thought, 'I wonder what Bob would look like in panties?"

12