My Boyfriend is Back!

Story Info
Geeky guy forced to be a girl when gf's ex visits.
4.7k words
4.4
25.4k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomthumper
tomthumper
129 Followers

Billy and Chrissy were having a fun couples night doing each other's makeup when there was a banging at their apartment door.

"Open up, my wet lil' Princess!" boomed a deep male's voice. "Your Daddy's back!"

"Oh shit! It's Aaron!" gasped Chrissy, her glossy lips hanging open in surprise.

"Y-your Ex?" Billy fluttered his heavily mascaraed eye-lashes and would have gone white, if not for the foundation and blush Chrissy had just applied to his face. "What is HE doing here?"

Chrissy pulled Billy to his feet and rushed him into their bedroom.

"Come on baby," said Aaron through the door. "You told me you were dreaming of my big, big cock stretching out that little princess pussy."

Chrissy let out a guttural moan as she shoved skinny little Billy so he fell onto the bed.

"Ummm, I got a little carried away when I DM'd last week," she whispered.

Billy pouted, putting his hands on his narrow hips. "Chrissy! You know how insecure I am when you flirt with alpha guys! You promised not to!"

"Chrissy!" barked Aaron, hammering on the door. "Daddy is hard!"

"I'll be right there!" Chrissy called. She pointed firmly, making Billy stay on the bed and hurried over to the closet, pulling out an outfit that Billy was sure she had promised to throw out.

"What are you doing with THAT?" Billy hissed. It was the naughty school girl two piece, along with almost comically large fake boobies. Chrissy had thought it hilarious to make him wear it for Halloween. It had been an embarrassing ordeal for Billy.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?"

The menace in the deep voice made both Chrissy and Billy freeze. Billy's little balls scooting right up into his body.

"J-Just my girlfriend, Milly!" called Chrissy. She yanked off Billy's t-shirt and pressed the huge water filled fake tits to his perfectly waxed chest. With a squeeze of their stiff nipples they vacuumed sealed perfectly to his body.

"He will MURDER you," she hissed. "He's very possessive. He thinks I'm single and ummm, dying to be with him."

"Why would you tell him that?" Billy's eyes filled with tears. "Oh god, it's HIS name you call out when you use the big dildo!"

"Shhh, Sweetie!" Chrissy yanked down his little short shorts and slipped on the pink thong that went with the outfit. Billy's penis was very tiny, but she very firmly tucked him back and cinched the thong up way too tight for Billy's liking. "You know I'm not responsible for what I say when I orgasm."

"CHRISSY!" Aaron boomed, the force of his voice sent shivers down Billy's slender spine.

"These panties are too tight!" Billy wiggled his hips, making his fake breasts jiggle and his crotch ache.

"It goes with the costume, silly. You don't want to get an erection and give the game away." She turned back to the door. "Just a minute, Daddy! Me and Milly were naked, give us a moment to get respectable!"

There was a pause and then a deep chuckle. "Les be friends, hey? Shit sugar, you know I love it when you is un-respectable!"

Chrissy slipped the tiny tartan skirt around Billy's hips and zipped it up. She pressed the little white crop top to his impressive fake chest. She had thought it so funny to give him boobies bigger than her own.

"Play along," she hissed. "I told you - he dumped me because I couldn't keep up with him sexually. His company is on the east coast. He'll just visit and leave."

"He's- He's not staying the night, is he?" Billy slipped the crop top over his head, adjusting his ponytail after he tugged the little top over the embarrassingly huge melons.

Chrissy shrugged, tossing him the pink knee high socks that went with the costume as she left the room.

"DADDY!" he heard her squeal as she opened the door.

"Princess..." growled the super deep voice. "Hmmm give Daddy that sugar. Mmmmmmm..."

With the knee high socks flattering his slender legs, he put on the bow bedazzled high heeled shoes that forced his body to arch his back and thrust out his now embarrassingly large chest. With a deep breath, Billy marched out the room to confront this fucking usurper, this ass-

"Ooooh!" he gasped in a breathy high voice. "Golly!"

Chrissy had been lifted up, lightly as a little flower and was kissing a huge, super-muscled slab of a man. Over seven feet tall, Billy figured, Aaron was like a golden god, in a skin-tight black tee, black baggy shorts, with a gold Rolex glinting on his right wrist. He was squeezing his girlfriend's ass making her moan as he gave her lots and lots of tongue.

He had had his eyes closed as he kissed and fondled Chrissy, making her gasp, but his eyes opened and sparkled as he caught sight of Billy. Billy flushed as Aaron took in his top heavy hourglass silhouette in the bedroom door.

"So this is the naughty hottie you've been fooling with?" he asked Chrissy, slowly squeezing her ample bottom while he drank in Billy.

Billy found himself blushing looking down at the straining crop top. The fake breasts had permanently hard nipples pushing large bumps through the skimpy top. He put his hands over them and looked up through his long lashes at the big man.

Aaron let Chrissy slither down him, rubbing against what looked like an eye-watering large bulge in his baggy shorts. He licked his lips and advanced on Billy, holding out his giant hand.

"Mighty grateful you've been warming up my little princess, here," he said, flicking his big shaved head back at Chrissy who looked as if she was holding her breath. She nodded eagerly at Billy, obviously wanting him to play along.

Billy's mouth opened and shut soundlessly, looking at Aaron's huge hand engulfing his own, and his giant arms, way thicker than his legs!

"You ain't one of those man-haters, aren you?" Aaron asked, narrowing his steely gray eyes. "Trying to turn my princess?"

"Don't be silly, Daddy!" Chrissy laughed nervously clutching Aaron's huge arm. "Milly here is crazy for cock too! She just loves some pussy on the side. You know us naughty little princess types! Isn't that right, Milly?"

Billy was desperately trying to pull his hand from Aaron's, but the big man wouldn't let go. To his increasing discomfort, Billy found himself laughing his own, nervous, high pitched laugh, blushing furiously.

"Ha-ha!" boomed Aaron, finally letting Billy's hand go. "I get you Milly. All shy in public, but I can tell you're an eager little whore in the bedroom."

"Aaron!" Chrissy gasped in mock horror, putting herself between Billy and the leering alpha. "Don't say that sort of shit to my girl! She's a little sweetie!"

"No offense, Milly." Aaron pulled Chrissy back onto him, grinding his hips into Chrissy's bottom and back. "You know how men get, right?" His eyes flicked down at Billy's body. "I bet you beat them off, day and night."

Chrissy groaned as Aaron slowly rubbed her up and down his front. Billy flushed hot. That was his girlfriend!

"Let- Let me show you to the guest room, Aaron," said Chrissy huskily. "We're... ummm embarrassing poor Milly."

"Guest room?" Aaron laughed, shaking his head. "You still got that Halcyon I bought you?" Chrissy admitted she did. "You know when I get to tumbling I break anything less. Come on!" He took Chrissy by the hand and led her to the master bedroom.

Billy's mouth fell open as he watched. This big brute was taking HIS girlfriend to THEIR bedroom and was talking about 'tumbling'!!!

Aaron stopped at the door, he towered over Chrissy whose eyes were very wide and looking nervously between the behemoth and little Billy, biting her lower lip.

"You don't mind, do you Milly?" he said in a tone that seemed more of a strict command than a question. "Chrissy got me all revved up with her naughty texts. I can get sort of mean if I don't get my releases."

Billy gulped. RELEASES? Plural.

Aaron's stern gray eyes were boring into his eyes. His little dingle, folded backwards and pulled up tight, twitched with fright.

"Of- of course not!" he squeaked.

Beside Aaron, Chrissy rolled her eyes and her lips quirked into a sneer. Billy flushed. What was he supposed to do? She had said the alpha would kill him if he found out. He had to cooperate!

"Good girl." Aaron pulled open the door and tugged Chrissy behind him. "Come on my little princess. Daddy needs to have a long talk with you about your slutty pms."

"Oh Aaron!" Chrissy giggled with what sounded suspiciously like delight. As the big man disappeared into the room, his girlfriend clutched to the door jam for a moment. "I'll get your nightie and toiletry, Milly!"

She silently mouthed. "Thanks!"

Then she was yanked into the room and the door slammed shut.

Billy stood, wearing a slutty school girl outfit with huge boobies in full make-up, his chin trembling. A huge man had his girl-friend in their bedroom!

He gulped. No, Chrissy would find a way to fend him off, surely nothing would-

Chrissy laughter tinkled musically through the door. Then there was a rustle of clothing being shed!

"Ahhh, yeah!" groaned Aaron breathily. "That's how a princess greets her Daddy!"

As the wet slurping noises and deep masculine groans vibrated through the door, Billy fled down the hall to the guest bedroom to throw himself on the bed, tears flowing down his cheeks. Oh Chrissy! How could she?

"That's it! Take it all! Take Daddy's load!"

***

"Billy? Billy, wake up!"

Billy blinked and sat up. He had sobbed himself to sleep. Chrissy was sitting next to him on the guest bed, looking flushed, her hair tousled. Her purple silk nightie was clinging to her sweaty skin and the smell of cum was like a cloud around her.

"Oh Chrissy!" Billy hugged her, finding his big fake boobs pressing against her pert real ones. "Are- are you okay?"

Chrissy smiled, pressing her fingers to his lips. "Quiet sweetie, he's raiding the fridge." She looked nervously at the closed guest room door. "I'm okay," she said, turning back to him and languorously stretching.

Billy's heart sank. Chrissy wasn't upset at all!

"God, he is so virile and SO demanding."

"I heard," said Billy miserably.

"Oh don't be sad," said Chrissy. "Though I have to admit, as a girl you sure pout cutely. Better watch out, Aaron's got his eye on you."

Billy flushed, sitting up straight.

"Sneak my clothes and my wallet out," he hissed. "I'll go to a hotel. You- You said he was only here for the weekend."

Chrissy's eyes widened. "You'd just leave me alone with him?"

Billy dropped his eyes. "I - I heard you with him in the bedroom!"

"Oh honey!" Chrissy put her hand on the side of his face. He blushed, his first worry was that she'd smudge his make-up! "You are such a sweet-heart. That's why I'm with you. You're like my best girl-friend!"

Billy winced and his tiny little penis seemed to contract even smaller in the little pink panties.

"Look, just give me my clothes and wallet and we can talk about this after -" He sighed thinking of just how many times and ways Aaron would enjoy her for the next day and night. "After he's gone."

"About that..." Chrissy made an apologetic wiggle with her face. "I kinda threw all your clothes and wallet out the window."

"WHAT?!" wailed Billy. Chrissy immediately tackled him to the bed, putting her hand over his mouth.

"Shhhhhh!" she hissed, using her hips to pin him to the bed. "I panicked, okay? He wanted to unpack and was looking for drawers. I didn't want him to discover men's clothing in my room, so--"

Billy pulled his face free. "So you just-"

"While he had a quick shower, I bundled up all your stuff and threw it out the window."

Billy pulled himself out from under Chrissy and sat up, hanging his head between his legs - or at least tried - it was hard with his huge fake melons.

"I guess your wallet must have been in your jeans pocket, cause I couldn't find it later when I was hiding other stuff," Chrissy finished.

Billy got up. "Maybe if I go out right now I could pick it up - without anyone seeing me."

Chrissy shook her head. "In this neighborhood? Sorry. I looked out ten minutes later... Well, I was bent over the window frame while Aaron... umm, was enjoying himself - and it was all gone."

"My clothes AND my wallet with all my cards?" Billy shook his head from side to side, his ponytail whipping him.

"Don't worry. I called and canceled them."

"Great," Billy sniffled. "Now I'm just fucking Milly the bimbo!"

"Milly Meadows," said Chrissy quickly. "I had to come up with something," she said when Billy glared at her. "Oh, by the way. I told him you were staying with me because your last boyfriend was super mean and burned all your clothing."

She held out a pink babydoll nightie and he took it. "He wanted to know why I was giving you one of mine."

"Great," Billy rolled his eyes. "If I'm going to have to stick around I suppose my story should be simple."

Chrissy broke out into a smile. "So you'll play along?" Billy nodded sadly and received a big hug in return. "Thank you SO much, Milly... I mean Billy. You just don't know how insanely jealous he might get if he knew I was with another guy, especially a guy like-" Chrissy broke off smiling.

"Like a wimp like me," Billy finished.

"No! Well... No, you are the best!" Chrissy got up off the bed and hurried to the door. "I better get back to him." She puffed up her hair. "I forgot just how... how MUCH he is! By the way," she began to open the door. "I think you are even hotter than last Halloween. The health and supplement regime I put you on has done wonders for your skin and muscle tone!"

Then she was gone. Billy had a brief flush of happiness over her compliment, but that was quickly extinguished as he heard them laughing and then quickly move back to the bedroom. Soon the orgasmic high pitched cries, cries he had never heard coming out of Chrissy's mouth when he had done his very best, echoed through the walls.

"OH GAWWWD! OH AAAARON!!!"

After reluctantly deciding it was safer to put on the babydoll nightie - to stay in character just in case Aaron decided to 'check' on him - Billy fell back to sleep.

He woke up again while it was still dark, but early in the morning. He desperately had to pee. Thankfully when he poked head out the door, in his tiny nightie, his ridiculous fake boobies jiggling very realistically under the silky material, nobody was stirring. It was around five, probably no one would be up for hours.

...not with what they'd been doing all night long.

Holding his breath, he crept down the hall to the bathroom, which was right beside the master bedroom. HIS bedroom, with HIS girl, sleeping with another man!

He bit his lip, feeling the heat of injustice rushing through his body and reached for the bathroom door.

The door jerked open - and there standing in all his seven foot, 250+ pounds of muscular glory was Aaron, completely naked, a huge veiny, very thick cock, hanging limp between his massive trunks of legs, big round balls to either side.

"Oh golly!" Billy whimpered, his eyes going wide, unable to take his eyes off the massive girth of the man. Billy's tiny balls contracted even more and his little pee-pee vibrated in a terrible combination of fright and his desperate need to urinate!

"Well, hello there little princess," said Aaron, entirely unembarrassed by his nudity. He smiled as he looked Billy up and down. "Chrissy's nightie sure suits you."

"Aba- Aba..." Billy tried to stop himself from staring at Aaron's huge cock. He wasn't even hard! "Th-thank you." He let out a groan. "I have to pee!" He blurted, wincing as he said it. What was he, three?

"Absolutely." Aaron stepped to one side, but then turned as Billy tried to slip through the doorway without rubbing himself on the huge naked man.

The doorway wasn't that wide and Aaron was immense. The silky fabric brushed that huge, huge prick. Aaron let out a sigh, and put a hand on Billy's narrow shoulder pinning the smaller sissy man to the door frame. Billy's half revealed ass spreaded a little as he pressed against the wood. God, Billy could smell Aaron's cologne and a bit of his sweat - and faint traces of Chrissy's perfume!

Oh god! Was Aaron going to rip off the nightie and discover his secret? What if he didn't pull the skanty nightie off and just had his way with him? How would Billy stop such a powerful man?

"I heard what he did," said Aaron, looking down at Billy.

Billy looked up at him with an open mouth.

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend," prompted Aaron. "I heard he torched all your clothes."

"My- Oh, yes my boyfriend. He was really, really mad at me!" Billy said quickly, relief flooding him, though achly aware that the tip of Aaron's huge prick softly was pressing into the fabric stretched across his tummy.

Aaron put both his hands on Billy's shoulders now. Jesus, they were so huge. Aaron could crush him like an empty beer can!

"No real man would ever treat a girl that way," he said. "Especially one as sweet and beautiful as you." He smiled. "I know you have a lot of needs, Milly."

"I- I do?" Billy trembled under the big giant's light grip.

Aaron smiled down at him. "Sure you do. You and I are a lot alike, Milly. We have desires and when we need to satisfy them, nothing gets in our way, especially not some tiny dicked asshole."

Billy almost said: "Who me?" but caught himself, realizing that Aaron was talking about her - no his! fictional boyfriend.

"That's right!" he said as he realized this, meaning to say it to himself, but he blurted it out loud.

Aaron broke into a large smile and Billy gulped as he felt the big man's prick give a little twitch against him.

"Good girl," he said, before Billy could correct him. He gave Billy's shoulders a little shake, making his boobs jiggle in a highly suggestive manner. "I knew I had you pegged. Shy but, oh, so wild!"

"Oh, I-" Billy tried to say something. Aaron thought he was some whore who had cheated on her tiny dicked sugar daddy! But Aaron had already stepped away and was opening the door to the bedroom.

"I'm glad you are Chrissy's friend," he said. "You've been a great influence. She's way more open to freaky sex than she was the last time she was my girl. So wet and ready!"

The door shut with a reverberating clunk.

Billy stood trembling, staring at the shut door to HIS bedroom for a long moment, before the urge to pee woke him from his stupor and he hurried in to relieve himself. At least all he had to do was lift the nightie slightly and he could pee.

Then he realized he couldn't do that - so he sat down - like the stupid girl he apparently was!

Finished, he got up and went over to the sink to wash his hands, and as he looked up he blinked. Gosh, his boobs were so big on his slender frame! But his make-up was right on point, and he loved how the nightie hugged his body. He turned, smiling to see how it just revealed the underside of his pert smooth little bottom. He was a hottie!

Then the loud moaning started up again, bringing him back to reality with a sudden lurch. The image of Aaron's huge dick, not even hard, stuck itself brutally into his brain. He let out a little gasp. Oh god, he was ABSOLUTELY spreading Chrissy's tender little pussy wide!

"OHH GAWWWD, SOOO GOOD!" Chrissy wailed in confirmation, destroying Billy's last hope that perhaps she wouldn't like that sort of thing.

Shaking his head he dried off his hands and rushed out of the bathroom. The moans were even louder!

"Yes Daddy! Yes Daddy! Give it to me SOOO GOOD! OOOH GAWDDD!"

Billy put his hands over his ears and rushed into the guest bedroom, flopping down on the bed. He cried himself back to sleep, yet again.

***

The next day was a whirl-wind. Before Billy knew it, Aaron took them clothes shopping. The big man insisted that they take 'Milly' and find her a whole new wardrobe!

"But everything is so tiny and flimsy and slutty!" Billy moaned to Chrissy as she forced him to wiggle into outfits to model for Aaron's approval.

tomthumper
tomthumper
129 Followers
12