Adventures Of Kyra

Story Info
Kyra on her way to find a missing girl.
7k words
4
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be a long story with character and plot buildup leading to the sexual scenes. Thanks to Chitranna for the editing. Hope you enjoy the story.

It was drizzling out there with the moon shining through the clouds at times. The town was as usual, quiet, smoke coming through chimneys as the folks kept themselves warm. The tavern was open, drunkards here and there, waitress in a hurry serving them.

The door opened luring every pair of eyes there to the door. A six feet lofty lass entered, garbed in damp linen smock and muddy hoes with an underbust corset laced up around her waist. A long sword on her back set forth she isn't some naive traveller. She took off the hood and everybody's eyes widened.

Milkish white she was, her skin shined as ivory from the lantern's flame. Sapphire blue eyes bore through the weak hearts observing. Long pointing, as an elven sword shaped the nose, continued to the pale pinkish rose petals forming the lips. The auburn brown mane ran along, to meet the collars, on the way harassing her sculptured neck. She was well -- knit, yet curvy with voluptuous bust and enticing butt. The rain drops slid over her glossy skin to drench the linen. It was bitterly cold, her nipples poking out of the wet smock. She looks as though she can handle a bunch of blokes without breaking a sweat.

"Oh Dear Lord, it's Kyra!" the waitress astonished.

It's been like a decade before they saw her last. She sat in a vacant table, cracking a smile at her.

"How may I help you mistress," waitress asked with a glistening eye, among the whispering crowd staring at her.

"Some sultry meat and ale would please," she replied.

After the satisfying meal, she took a lounge there to rest. It was nice to be in a cosy environment, away from the freezing wind and pouring rain. She unhooked her belt holding the blade and her small leather bag, one around her waist and placed them on the table, beside the melting candle. She stripped utterly and fell on the bed as a baby into the mother's hands. Her eyes faded to darkness as she enjoyed the comforting warmth.

'Thud-Thud'

A loud knock on the door woke her. She opened her eyes to the blinding sunrays from the window. It was late -- morning. She can hear people chattering outside.

'Thud-Thud', the door sounded again.

She was able to get something from the side to cover her naked skin. She got up from the bed covering her eyes and moved towards the door as her sight improved. She managed to cover her breast with the blanket she held and opened the door to see a man standing.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

Clearing his throat, "I'm an envoy, sent by the honourable King," he answered.

"My order is to hand this to you mistress, and should be notified as important," he handed over a sealed parchment.

Kyra dropped the blanket and opened the parchment.

"I, I leave it to you... from here," he stumbled back and left the room.

There was the symbol of Armenia, roaring lion on top and below it was a symbol of an axe and a key drawn in the form of a cross.

"Elfric in danger!" she uttered to herself.

As the sun glides down the hill, she packed her things on Reges, her brave stallion, and started her journey to Armenia.

"Finally," Kyra sighed as she got to the gates, after a four days long restless travel.

The gateway looked same as the old times, high and broad, made of hard steel with majestic decorations from the very bottom to the top.

"On what affair are you here?" the guard in the Front gate inquired.

"To meet the King of course," she handed the parchment to him.

"Follow me," the guard cued to open the gate for her.

He escorted her through the bailey to the keep. The doors were open, inviting her in. A tall slender man garbed in royal tunic greeted her, as she entered the door.

"I assume, you must be tired of the long travel. Have some rest in our visitor quarters and I shall take you to the majesty myself after you refresh," he stated.

"Thanks, but I'm not seemed to be so tired, do I?" she smiled at him.

"Shining as morning sun, you are. So, shall I take you to the majesty at once?"

"By all means," she answered as they walked further into the hall.

"Welcome!" a familiar voice sounded. She looked up to see King Elfric walking down the stairs.

"This castle is most delighted to have you, after so long years of absence,"

She bowed as respect and He greeted her back.

"Today, it would have been wines flowing and people dancing in joy. But it isn't in a condition to rejoice your arrival," he frowned.

"What's the matter, Elfric?" she caught his eyes.

"My old chum, I wanted to discuss something with you... walk with me." They headed upstairs, to the cabinet.

"Tell me, Elfric," Kyra insisted walking behind him into the room.

"It's about my daughter," his voice muffled.

"What happened?"

"Evelyn is missing," his expressions became dull, water bagging up his eyes.

"What! How can she be missing? She is the princess of this damn castle isn't she!"

"I need you to find her. You're the one I could trust upon. I know she is in danger and I can't leave her long like that.

You have to find here soon, before something goes wrong; Will you help me, Kyra?" tears rolled form his eyes.

She held him, comforting him in her arms. "I will find her. Don't you worry. I promise," her whisper gave him something to cling on. His eyes turned to hers' with hope.

"Tell me from the start Elfric," both sat on the bed.

"She embraced her own company most times. She engaged herself with alchemy at all times and used to visit the forest, not far from the castle to find the ingredients for her study.

Nine days ago, as always, she went to the forest accompanied by two of my guards. But this time she took more time to return, so I sent few men for her.

They brought only the corpses of the guards and the horrifying news of my her missing. No witness nor a clue about what happened to her," buried his face in his palms.

"Can I inquiry your men those who went after her on that day?" Kyra asked.

"Yes, of course, you have all the authority to do whatever you want to find Evelyn. Igor will assist you with any needs," referring the man who greeted her.

"Thank you, Elfric. I will get into this at once." Kyra hugged him and walked out, as he turned and stared at Evelyn's portrait.

"Was the place muddled of any means, after the incident?" Kyra asked Igor on the way out of the main hall.

"No, we left it as it was and guards secured the area," he answered.

"Then let's get there as to start."

Kyra and Igor arrived at the spot where Evelyn was lost. She prowled around gathering every information she could get from there.

Both horses were killed, each with spears thrown from the side of the road. The carriage was pushed down, and the door was smashed open possibly using axe. Guards were killed with pristine shot of arrows to their head as informed by Igor, and the site of bloodstains on the ground showed they had no time to react when their mount got killed. The area was dark with dense tall trees foiling the sunlight to fall in. Bushes and thick grass hid the sideways.

'Perfect spot for a trap!' she thought.

The horses were killed by spears thrown out of the bushes and the guards taken care by the archers on the branches of the trees, at the same time. Along with the pull of falling dead horses, a force from the side pushed the carriage down. Door smashed with the help of the axe and Evelyn was dragged out of the carriage and carried away.

'They were well planned, well prepared and well-armed. Someone should have known they were coming this way in that specific time, so they can be prepared for the attack.'

Kyra turned to Igor, "Did anyone other than the folks in the castle knew Evelyn would come here on that day?"

"No, it can't be. She doesn't come here in routine. It's always erratic," he answered.

"Igor, then some Bastard, from the very fucking castle, tipped the snatchers about here visit."

'On devil's mind! How did I miss that,' Igor surprised.

She further searched the trees, bushes and grasses for any more clues that can lead her to the abductors. Several feet ahead of the spot, she found a small basket with some dried leaves and rotted fruits. Left by the side of a tree and the footprints appeared to be of a young child. The footprints were faded and they lead nowhere.

"Much people avoid this forest as it is bitter dark and unsafe, so there must be few who come around here. We can enquire about it in the nearby village... maybe they can give us a lead," Igor stated; Kyra nodded in agreement.

They went to the village nearby and queried about the basket and the child. After a while, they were then led to a small hut with a mother, three young girls and a small boy living in it.

"I lost my husband a year ago, and I have been the one taking care of them. Now you are here, dragging us into nabbing of a noble one; How cruelly haunted heart you must have to draw my baby into this shit!" she screamed irritated as they questioned about her son.

"Fucking calm down lady, we didn't blame anyone. Godammit! we just need some answers!" Kyra shouted back.

"Just Go AWAY!" the mother forced to shut the door.

"Don't you, Dare shut the door on my face," Kyra held the door stopping halfway to shut.

"Please, both of you. Stop!" Igor came in between them.

"I will handle this," Igor requested Kyra to move aside. "Don't be frightened. Just lay your ears to what I have to say."

"Why in the God's name should I trust you. You could drag us to hell!" from behind the door.

"Do you believe this damn wooden door stop us?" Kyra commented.

"We mean no harm, to you nor your children. We are in need of your help; Your King needs your help. Hear my words for a moment."

She opened the door with hesitancy, letting them in. "Promise me, no harm would come to my child," her head facing down.

"I swear," he held her hand answering.

Igor explained the things to the mother and convinced her to aid them. She confessed that the boy was on the spot at the time they kidnapped Evelyn. He ran to his home terrified and told his mother what he saw.

"Why didn't you inform the guards at once?" Kyra asked furiously.

"I was afraid, they visit here sometimes. I don't wish to be in any trouble with them!"

"Do you remember it?" Igor asked the boy.

"Yes," he uttered.

"Tell us then," Igor knelt in front of him.

The boy detailed on the whole thing he saw from bandits slaughtering the guards to taking the girl away, but only this got their attention, "...and there was another soldier, but he came with the bandits. I thought he will fight them and free the girl, but he was talking and laughing with them. They offered him a bag full of gold before they took away the girl. I froze for a minute but was able to run back..."

"Let's find that cunt!" Kyra smirked.

Kyra and Igor took the boy with them to the castle to pin down the traitor. They informed Elfric and all men were assembled in the bailey. They took the boy through each row of soldiers standing there to spot the traitor.

"HE got the gold bag from them," the boy pointed at a bald, fubsy guard, sweating like a hog.

"You BASTARD!" Elfric squalled and drew his sword to sever the guy's head off his neck.

"No Elfric!" Kyra stopped him.

"Drag him, to the prison!" Igor ordered.

"We need him to find Evelyn, Elfric" Kyra explained to him.

In the prison, the man was kept chained to the wall. Igor held a knife to his neck. "Where is the girl?" he yelled.

"I don't know," he stumbled from all the pounding.

"Leave that rat to me," Kyra entered the cell.

"I will handle this," she smiled at Igor.

She stood few inches from his face and whispered, "You give me the information; or now, you will feel the hell-ass pain never felt in your whole fucking life."

He continued refusing that he doesn't know anything about them. Kyra softly caressed her hand over his pants from the pubis to the groin. She slid her hand into his pants feeling his cock and nuts with her fingers, and slowly stroked his cock making him hard.

"Ohhh, you want to enjoy now knobhead," with a sharp grasp she crushed his balls. His pupil expanded, suffering to breath, the pain was agonizing and tormenting. His eyes began fading in pain.

"Tell me, now," she whispered as she released her grasp.

"I was only a fink, just for the gold. They offered plenty of gold. They were Bandits, from Greyhold. I met them there, in a tavern called Mossfell. Everyone in that group was well known there, for their bull tattoo on their neck and their ruthless slaughters; That's all I know!" he finished.

"Behead him," Kyra implied. "Thanks for the aid Igor. I should pay a visit to Greyhold then," she strolled past Igor.

"Greyhold? We can't go there! Its Dacia's region. Terms are not that good with them now."

"Not with me. Won't be aware of me."

"You shouldn't go by yourself. They might be gnarly."

"Gnarly eh?" she chuckled.

"Don't get rattled Igor, I will be sly," Kyra smiled at him.

"Be wary," Igor replied with a concerned smile.

She arrived at Greyhold, after a day of travel. The tavern was at the very corner of the market. It was a busy and messy place, and easy to hang around till the bandits show up. She took hospice in the tavern till evening.

The sun started to go down and the inn started crowding too. Eventually a group of eight men turned up with head of the group in the front. Each stood just about six feet high, burly, insolent, well-armed and armoured. And most importantly, all of them had a bull tattooed on their neck. The chief was a bit tall and pale than the others. He had a short dark hair and a scar reaching from temporal to his neck splitting the bull in half. He carried a decorated heavy metal axe in his back.

'Too many folks around, perhaps I should approach differently'

Kyra noticed some hustlers and strumpets around wandering in and out of the crowded tavern. "I could quite blend in with them," she flashed a smile to herself.

She released some knots on the front of her linen shirt and pulled a bit down so that it stood above her nipples exposing her flawless neck and shoulder. Tightening the leather corset holding her breasts from below made the cleavage deep. She removed her woollen hoes, took a red veil and tied around her waist. The bottom of the shirt was left to cover her privates with the tied veil keeping it in place. Her silky thighs lay bare till the boots, that covered the legs below her knees. She groomed the hair with her hand, pulling it to the front above her right clavicle. Gorgeous and seductive, she is now. Her bums giggled as she walked to the tavern.

The tavern choked with lads and drinks, and the whores. But Kyra was the one attracted every chap's eyes, including the bandits. They were drinking in a large table along with women stripping and dancing bare-assed by their sides to the tavern's music. Kyra walked to the table beside them and sat with some wine in her hand. Men started gathering around her with mead and wine, trying to inveigle her. But there wasn't enough attention from their leader.

'I must stick out from this flock,' Kyra thought.

"The music is aesthetic," Kyra got up. "Let's embrace it with our moves," she climbed over the table and swayed her hips along with the beats of tabor, cittern and flute. The folks responded with whoops and hollers as she danced. As like she prevised, it got the leaders heed. His gaze fixed on her like hawk preying on a hare. She got down the table and squeezed through, dancing along with the men, to the whores near him.

Kyra acted grogged up and started caressing the naked wench dancing along with her. She held a tankard full of wine in one hand and started smooching with the wench while caressing with the other hand, with some seductive moves. She tripped and fell on the bandit's chief spilling the wine over her and him, exposing her hardened nipples through the wine--wetted transparent linen.

"Oh my, I am very sorry. Shall I clean this mess up?" smiling at him, she asked rubbing his meat over his pants, growing it hard.

"You must," he grabbed her and took her out through the rear door, behind the tavern into a dark spot.

"Let's have some fun," he dropped her down, held her head and kissed her with brute force. He sucked out her tongue, as so she. The tug of war between their tongues lasted quite a few minutes, before he snatched her hair and shoved her face to his crotch. His hard-thick penis sent into her throat gagging her and started to fuck her face with force.

"You are so good!" he commented, as Kyra started thrusting upto his pace and sucked the soul out of his cock, making him arch his neck.

"Ahh!" he grunted, blinded by the light as the waitress opened the backdoor.

"What are you fucking looking at?" He pushed Kyra away and pulled up his pant irritated. "RUN! before I cut your throat," he yelled startling her and slammed the door, the next moment.

"Are you gonna leave a gal, horny, all alone in the night?" he heard as he walked away.

He turned to see, Kyra lying on her back on the mud, with fingers fondling her rosy wet clunge.

"I may have much more to explore," she smirked.

"Maybe we can go, much more private," smiling, he grabbed her from the mud and carried her to his horse.

"Where are we heading love?"

"To your heaven," he grinned.

He took her to his lair, in the edge of the town. It was dark. Opening covered by the thick trees. He carried her into the large crack in the rock into the cave. It was dim lit by burning torches, containing plenty of weapons and gold. Further deep, there was women and men bound to the walls of the cave, captured and tortured.

He threw her over the broad wooden table in a corner, and doff his clothes throwing everything away, including his axe.

"Bad idea," she whispered with a smug.

He leaned over her to enjoy the night. With an abrupt leap, she clasped his hand and neck. Smacked his head on the table, smashing to pieces and knocked him out.

"Better luck next time, filthy shitting swine!" she cursed, spitting on him.

Kyra freed every prisoner there. But some wasn't lucky enough to survive. "Do anyone remember any young girl, captured not long ago with golden hair, dark eyes, thin and short. May have dressed like a royalty?" Kyra asked them.

"I remember her," a woman answered, after a bit of confusion and silence among them. "She was tied beside the table you broke, but they took her along with them two days before. Haven't seen her since."

"Thank you, go now. I will take a 'good' care of him," Kyra sent them out.

He woke up limbs tied, resting on his chest, quivering like a fish on the ground. "I will scourge you for this!" he shouted at Kyra, standing in front of him.

She moved towards him; knelt beside and leaned to his ears, "We never had a proper introduction, do we?" she impaled a dagger deep into his thighs.

"Arrrghhhh," he howled.

"I am Kyra; I pity you are going to suffer more now," she said politely. "Where is the girl?" she asked in the same tone.

"What girl?"

"The one you abducted ten days back!" pushed the blade further deep.

"You think this can break me whore?" he sniggered.

She pulled the dagger back and stabbed his other thigh, this time much deeper. "More the questions I ask, more the holes will be in your body.

There is no sign of her here, where is she?"

"In your ass bitch!"

This time the knife pierced his back, "I wonder how it will be to put this knife into your ASS!"

12