Adventures Of Kyra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The WITCH!... Medea. She gave gold to bring the girl."

"Witch eh; So, where is this Medea now?"

"I don't know!"

"Wrong answer," she removed the dagger from his back.

"I swear," he struggled. "I delivered the girl in a carriage; near the Raven wood. I saw her enter it; I know nothing more!" he finished.

"KILL HER!!!" a man hollered behind Kyra. His men charged at her arming with their weapons.

'Fuck This!'

She got hold of a sword near her and raced back at them. With a swing, blood splashed on the bandit's faces, bouncing a head in the air.

"Welcome home, pig heads," she uttered, gashing the sword through the ribs of one. A blow to the chest grounded one of them. She dropped on her knees and slashed through a pair of legs.

The blade sliced through a belly another, spilling his guts. She pinned the sword to the floor through the chest of the one on the ground and snapped the neck of the other, turning his head to the back.

The last one had it through the neck, splattering blood all over her, "Fucking cunts."

With the shredded bodies on the floor, she walked out blood dripping from her hands, leaving the chief slowly die in pain. The night was still young, rain drops fell over her skin and cleared the blood from her face, "Raven Woods it is."

Reges neighed as they swift to the Raven woods.

The roots of Raven woods rose up from the western end of Greyhold. Darkness flowed through the branches of the trees. Not a single leaf was sighted. Ravens conquered the woods. The trees are darker, appeared to be burnt from the fires of hell. No one was ever brave as her, while venturing into the woods. None of them return, but she wasn't believer of myths.

The forest grew darker and darker, engulfing her into it. The rain stopped and a strange silence groomed the place, except for the ravens' cries. She lit a torch, slowing down Reges, as she never knew where to search or what her path is. Death crawled along the floor, leaving behind bones and rotting meat. She continued her path into the darkness. The wind was cold, more of freezing and Reges started acting nervous. Along with a blow of winds she can sense movements around her, watching her every step, with bloodthirsty eyes.

"Aaaarrghhhhhhh!" something came out of the dark and startled Reges as the dark figure jumped on them. Kyra fell on ground, grunting with pain and blood gushing out of her left arm. Reges bolted into the darkness with her hand strangled in the bridle. She saw the last flames of the torch glowing the beast's eyes as she was dragged away.

Thunderstorm and the excruciating pain from the arm woke her up. Reges stopped shortly, but he threw her into a tree and knocked her out for a little. The beast's claw went deep into her flesh, still bleeding. The darkness and mist surrounded and she could sense the threat preying on them in that darkness.

"Fuckin' c'mon already!" she gripped the sword in her hand.

The beast lunge again. But a pommel blow to its' jaw, dropped the wolf by the side. Before it could rise, she pushed the sword into its skull, pinning it to the ground. But the fight isn't over, even more eyes and growls emerged from the dark. The pack came for help. Another came from the side and by brute force, she cleaved its' throat. Parried the one from behind and shoved the blade in its back, tearing it apart. This one got too close.

"Shit!" blood was throbbing out of her stomach.

Two of them moved towards her, prepared to attack. A sudden blinding flash and the bang after, burst her ears. The lightning has started a blaze, spreading across trees with air. The fire kept them at distance and the wolves had no way rather than to leave her there. They vanished behind the flames and mist. She managed to get on Reges and galloped as far as she could.

She halted to calm the horse and stop the bleed. Kyra's healing is rapid, thanks to the enchant in her veins, that won't let her die. But bleeding to numb in these wilds is not a good idea. She tore the linen shirt and tied over the wounds.

'Going back without the girl to see the grieved Elfric's eyes is not an option. I must find her; At all cost!' she thought to herself.

Kyra started again to search for Evelyn. This time, she was on guard to face any of those fuckers, but none came. The forest seemed like a maze, leading to nowhere. She was muddled and had no path to follow. The storm ended, but unclad and gashed she shivered through the cold night.

The sun rose above the trees and the long night of search ended in vain. Nor the girl or a clue, she can hold on. She was haggard and there was no use in wandering the woods.

"Maya's Arse! Even the fucking sun showed up, but not a Clue! Shit. I swear I will FUCK that Bitch, Reges. What's that bitch's name again? Oh ya, 'Medea'. I swear to my fucking Cunt. I will rip her Arse!" she shouted in the middle of nowhere.

'Maybe, I Should seek some help'

"Let's go, Reges," she galloped back the she came.

Kyra returned to Greyhold, some more information could help her. Mossfell was not like at night, it was peaceful with few people around. Her wounds healed already, but the naked woman with bloody cloth tied, turned eyes towards her. She went to her lounge and dressed up in her linen shirt and woollen hoes.

The steward was cleaning the cups. Kyra ordered some venison and whiskey to heal her hunger.

"Know anything about the Raven woods?" she asked as she started her meal.

"I have no knowledge on that; nothing useful. Why do you ask?" he gave a confused look.

"Just curious, I heard it's haunted," she acted as if curious.

"Maybe you could call that," he smiled.

"Just looking won't do no harm, is it? Maybe someone hid some treasure and spread rumours."

"You don't want to mess around that place lady, no one gone like that returned."

"So, what's the myth behind?" she asked with a sip of whiskey.

"I know none about that, everyone in this town will; Even to hear the stories is forbidden, except for that old bastard Gabell."

"Gabell?"

"Yes, the old twit living in his grotty shack, by the end of the road. He lived longer than anyone here. He always blathers about it," he sighed.

"Will he tell the story?"

"Perhaps, if he remained as... him."

"What's with him?" she asked with a hazy look.

"He lost his son and grandson some years back, now he is a drunkard. I hope you can handle him."

"I quite have experience with that."

"Beware Mistress, curiosity is bitchy around here," he said with a grim face.

"I will," she smiled and left.

Kyra found the shack where the steward told. It looked old and scruffy with fetid surrounding.

'Definitely not a place to live', she thought.

An old man sat in front of the shack, sleeping with wide open mouth and empty mug in his hand.

"Gabell?" she waked him.

Bright sunrays blinded his eyes. "Who are you?" he mumbled, still a bit drowsy.

"I'm Kyra, do know anything about the Raven woods?"

"Why do you care?" he recovered slowly to his consciousness.

"I can buy you a lot more of these, if we can chat for sometime," she pointed at the mug.

"How generous you are, these twats never knew how to treat an Oldman," his face brightened.

"But, mead first!"

"Fine. Come with me," she sighed.

Gabell drank three mugs even before he uttered a word. "What do you seek, young lass?" in a drunkard voice.

"Raven woods, tell me about it."

"Ahh, you have a peculiar interest. I never heard someone speak about that, for sometime. What makes you ask about that lass?"

"I am new here, and just keen. Tell me," she insisted.

He prepared himself, as he had done it a dozen times before, "Listen very carefully, girl...

They began a far time ago; It was a bright fruitful forest at that time. Towns around cherished from its resources. King Radulf Landgrave ruled Armenia by the time. He had a lovely Queen Loreena and two sons, Earl and Danyell. The kingdom overflowed with joy and fortune.

One day, an enchanter named Ixius came to the kingdom. He made wheat grow in seconds, healed wounds, repaired broken houses even without touching them. All he did was some waving and uttered spells. These things gradually reached the king's ears. King Radulf invited him to the palace for a gathering. Astonished by his abilities, he offered Ixius a place in his council, to work as a counsellor and sorcerer. He imagined building a kingdom of immense wealth, and achieved it. But not for long.

Ixius gradually poisoned King Radulf's mind. He took him under his control, along with the country too. His aim is to attain the kingdom for his own. Armenia started losing its happiness within few weeks. He raised the taxes, tortured and executed those who resist. Raided the villages, people turned to slaves to work in the mines. People dared to question him or oppose his order were burned alive. Young men forced to join the infantry to strengthen his army. He broke the alliance with the neighbouring countries, raiding their villages and destroying farms and towns. War was about to broke with Dacia. King Felicis of Dacia moved half his military to the borders, waiting for his command to attack.

Queen Loreena was left with no other choice, but to get involve in and stop him. Raging a war could destroy thousands of innocent lives but arguing with Ixius will be her burning alive in stakes. She sent assassins at him and tried poisoning him, but all ended in vain. He planned to start the war after crowning himself 'The Monarch of Armenia'. He called upon the priests and the council to conduct the ceremony. She had to stop this, even if it is by herself.

Queen Loreena was beautiful, but Ixius hinted no desire for woman, all he thought of was power. She had to get close to him before she can attempt to kill him...

'C'mon Loreena think of something, all men desire women, he won't be an exception,' I thought to myself.

I had to get his eyes on me first. I reduced the layers of clothing I usually wear and got rid of furry mantle. Bliaut was tighter, revealing my shapes, the opening crease for the legs started above my hips on the side, letting my thighs lay bare as I walk. The corset boosted up my cleavage and I kept the sleeves transparent or opened up.

I was touching myself here and there, in the castle, in open where servants and guards could peek at me easily. As I wished, the news reached Ixius.

One morning, I was enjoying myself in the corridor to the chambers. I was wholly naked, leaning over the red tinted glass windows as I thrusted my fingers inside me. I heard sounds of footsteps approaching towards me from the right side. Realizing it was Ixius and his guards, I didn't bother stopping, but howled with pleasure as they passed by me.

That night, I was frustrated. I couldn't seduce him even after all the efforts. I had to make a different strategy. If I could beat his magic somehow, there won't be anything to save him from death. I sent a note to one of my assassins to find a powerful wizard who could defeat Ixius's sorcery. I stood by my window and gawped at the raven I sent with the letter, my mind going through various plans to save this kingdom.

"Mistress, could you spare a moment with me?" a voice from behind startled me. I turned to see Ixius standing at my door

"Yes, as you please," I uttered, my heart pounding out of my chest.

He leered into my eyes. "There is some word about you, around the castle," he approached slowly as he spoke.

"And what is it about?" I gazed at him and sat on my bed.

"Are you sexually deprived my queen?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Do you think so?" I gave him a naughty look.

"If it is about to be true, I can make some arrangements"

'This is it!' I could see he was ogling at every inch of my body through my pellucid chemise.

"I am sexually starving Ixius, Starving!" I took my chance and made my move.

"Then I present you my flair," he dropped the kaftan unveiling his shaft. He revealed something important to me as well. He wore a pendant attached to a small red stretched out crystal.

'That crystal should be the core to his power,' I thought to myself as I rode his cock from above. I fell upon his chest out of breath and he spouted into my cunt relieved.

The fucking continued for several nights and days, and I slowly gained his trust. He even screwed me on the throne, but he never removed his pendant. I had to make himself take it off.

One night we were fucking in the half built solar chamber on the upper level. None of his guards were around. I pushed him on the floor and started sucking his shaft. Then I switched position where my cunt was above his face. He sucked on my cunt and started fingering my anal hole. I moaned louder, and it was edging him.

"I need MORE!" yelled at him.

"As you wish," he added another finger and ran deep into my ass.

"MORE!" I shouted again.

He shoved me into the open window. Half of me was outside, hanging naked. He rammed me from behind with all force he had while his fingers exploring my ass.

"Stuff something in that Bloody HOLE!... NOW," I stressed.

That horny twat took off his pendant and stuffed the whole thing up in my asshole. The pain was agonizing, but it made me squeeze him. He couldn't hold up. He shot his juice into my womb and collapsed beside me exhausted. That was my moment. I grabbed his neck with all force I could get, "Time to end IT!" and threw him out of the window.

He went down cursing and hit the rock splattering his brains out. I could see his eyes staring at me with vengeance.

Finally she succeeded, standing there naked with his pendant hanging out of her ass. King Radulf had been under his devilry for too long. Even though he was relieved, he was not right on his mind. Loreena was crowned to be the Queen. Truce was made and the war ended. The country began regaining it prosperity.

Few months later, Loreena conceived. This time, she gave birth to a girl child and named her Medea. She brought the devil himself to the country along with her. Days passed by and the crops started rotting, disease plagued the land, famine shook the kingdom. Armenia lost its wealth and joy. Death visited frequently, and the terrors didn't end there.

As Medea grew, she was adamant, brutal, and Evil. Death started roaming around the castle. Animals, children and people were found dead, brutally. Heads chopped, parts amputated and bodies mutilated. Rumours spread as they are the doings of Ixius' evil spirit. But it isn't, it was Medea. She devoted herself to Dark magic. She sacrificed animals and humans to grow her power.

Queen was depressed. She ordered to exhumate Ixius' body from where they buried him and burn it. To their surprise the body wasn't there, and they could never find it. Fear spread through the country like fire. Loreena didn't understand what had happened to her kingdom. Even the Dacians were terrified to invade the falling kingdom. Armenia became the Cursed Land.

Of course, it is Ixius. The rumours were true, but he came seeking his vengeance through Medea, she was his daughter. During her childhood, he reached out to her in her dreams, guiding her to him. To follow his evil spirit. She worshipped her father in a small concealed cave in the nearby forest. None could find this and though the murders continued.

She chose to sacrifice Danyell, her brother. She seduced him and brought him to her den. To sacrifice him in her true father's feet. She chopped his head off and added to her souvenirs, a throne made out of heads for her Father. She dragged the bodies to the castle to create fear among the people. But this time she was watched, by her mother.

Loreena grabbed Medea and dragged her to the cellar. She yelled at Medea and begged her to stop this cruelty. Anyone knowing the truth may lead to her daughter's death. She isn't stopping at anything, she grabbed a knife and swung it at Loreena. But an arrow pierced her hand before the blade could reach Loreena's neck. Caught by royal guards, they imprisoned her. Loreena couldn't kill her own daughter and decided to keep her there. She was heart-broken. She visited her often, in hope to change her mind. But she was stubborn.

One night, Loreena went to the dungeon to speak with Medea, in hope to bring the good out of her. There was no response to any of her words. Loreena called out to her. Still she hadn't responded. She rushed into the prison and held her in hand, with tears flowing from her eyes, thinking she killed her own daughter. Medea cracked a laugh at low tone. In a spark she snatched the crystal pendent from Loreena's neck and a burst of magic threw everyone to the walls.

With tears from her eyes, the blood flowed out of Loreena's chest. Medea stabbed her mother in her heart, as commanded by Ixius. The vengeance was attained. Ixius took over Medea's body and killed everyone on his way out. Now, as a free spirit, he bound to the soul of his daughter. Medea is now more than evil, a Dark Power.

Earl, her elder brother was not merciful as his Mother, and was clever too. He expected it to come. But he was too late to prevent it. He brought mages from various kingdoms and contained her through magic and smashed her into it. But Medea managed to escape from there and came far, to here.

Earl was crowned to be the New King of Armenia. He used the mages spell to build a magic around the castle to prevent Medea entering it again. He knew she wouldn't stop until every person in his bloodline is dead. He reinforced the red crystal pendant as a protection for his bloodline. Earl sent men to hunt her, but none returned. Years passed by and King Earl and his descendants managed to rebuild the glory of the kingdom, till now.

Medea built a castle for herself with her magic in the middle of these woods. Soon her thirst for power sucked every life out of it. The forest turned into death, animals became beasts and ravens became her eyes. She watches everyone who dare enters it. Those who enters dies within and Thy the name came, Raven woods."

By the time, Gabell finished nearly ten mugs and became fuddled. Kyra stared at him with a clear but uncertain look on her face, "Time to go home old man."

Kyra took him to his shack, holding him by his shoulder. "Did you add up a bit to the story, old man?" Kyra asked.

"No! It all happened as true as I said," the Gabell argued.

"How could you know on such details, don't bluff old twat" Kyra sighed.

"You know... the royals, they had maids to assist them while the fuck."

"What!?, C'mon..." Kyra gave an odd look at him.

"Aye, like lubricating their shaft and pussies by oral."

"Bu.."

"Indeed, my wife was one of Queen Loreena's maid. And that's how I came to know the nook and corner of the history," he fell onto his bed.

Kyra just gawped at his response.

"Mistress," heard a voice behind her.

"We have been looking for you. Our honourable King Elfric informs you to cease the search and return, as the Princess Evelyn had returned to the Castle," the messenger said.

"On my way," she answered, confused.

- To be continued.


12