Adventures of Liam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mortan, I've returned!"

"Auzora, you're back! How good to see you! How did your mission go?"

"It almost got waylaid by a Volbat, but luckily this handsome elve, Liam, came to my rescue. Because of his help, my mission was a great success."

"Thank you, Liam, for saving Auzora, we have been friends for a long time, and I would have hated to find out we had lost her."

"You are very welcome. I'm glad I stumbled upon her before it was too late."

"Well, thank you, none the less. Now, what can I do for you, Auzora, or do you want to just head up to your room?"

"We would like one of your famous meals before we retire. However, please tell me what is going on with Nardäral? Everything feels off."

"Right, you are. Everything is off. It started not long after you left. It seems a Lich has taken up residence in one of the mine shafts, and their presence has scared off all the miners, and there hasn't been a caravan through the deep road from Khïllòdîr since. No caravan or miners means no trade, which means Nardäral begins to dwindle."

"Why hasn't anyone taken care of this Lich?"

"I'm not sure, perhaps, since we haven't had a Paladin like yourself who can handle the undead. There is quite a bounty on the Lich's head."

"I think Liam and I will have to investigate this further once we are clean and rested. Liam here is one of the finest Rangers of the Thereista Forest."

"That is wonderful to hear! Come, let's get you fed so you can do your thing!" Mortan said exuberantly before leading us into the dining area. There we ate quite the delicious feast before heading to Auzora's room. As we approached her room, I couldn't help but ask Auzora, "What mission was the old Catkin talking about?"

"Oh, that, I'll tell you about it later. We are almost to my room, and I desperately need a bath." She responded as we arrived at her door. "This is it," she said as she opened the door. Inside was a homely-looking room dominated by a full four-post bed on the righthand side. On the far side was a window overlooking the town. A lovely writing desk sat beneath the window. On the lefthand wall sat a door that likely led to the bath. Next to that was a large wardrobe. In the far corner, kitty-corner to the door to the bath, sat a large comfy looking armchair. Auzora immediately headed straight to the bath. I didn't want to get anything dirty, so I just stood around feeling awkward. I started getting a bit nervous, as I knew what would happen. Okay, I was getting very nervous, but I steeled my nerves and calmed my breathing.

"I can do this, I'm not sure how, but I can do this!" I said to myself with as much enthusiasm as I could muster. Not long after that, Auzora emerged from the bath, only wearing a towel.

"Why don't you go and get cleaned up?" She asked me as she walked over to the other side of the room.

"That sound like a plan," I responded, heading towards the bath. When I arrived, I found Auzora had already run the tub with steaming water. There was also a pleasant scent in the air, that I couldn't quite place. Not wanting to waste any more time, I stripped off my armor and underwear and slipped into the tub. The water felt wonderful, especially after all of our travel. The waterfall had been nice, but it simply couldn't compare to the feeling of a hot bath. After soaking for a while and scrubbing my entire body with a lovely-smelling soap, I emerged feeling clean for the first time in over a week. I quickly dried off before stepping in front of the mirror. The face looking back at me showed a mixture of fear and excitement. What was about to happen had dominated my thoughts since that fateful night at the waterfall. With a quick little pep talk, I decided it was time. Time to get my first boon from my Goddess and take the first step onto the path of becoming Her Champion. I still didn't know how I would be able to take that monster, but I figured the Goddess would provide a solution when the time came. I walked out of the bathroom completely naked, having decided that clothes or even my towel would have been pointless. It seemed that Auzora was well aware of what was about to happen because there she sat, as naked as me, slowly stroking her massive cock. As I walked over to her, I asked, "How much do you know?"

"I know that you must perform a mating ritual with me in order to receive a boon from OUR Goddess," she said lustfully. I noticed how she emphasized the word our. Not that she was wrong; she was my Goddess at this point, just as much as hers. "I know that for the ritual to complete correctly, I must allow you to do all the work, though I will note she didn't say anything about after the ritual was completed. I also know that I have been looking forward to this moment since I met you, and it has been a Herculean effort not to act upon my desires before now." By this time, I had made it across the room and was now standing within arms reach of Auzora. Her lust was simply radiating off her body.

"Finally, I know that you will need this if you have any hope of taking me without injury." She said, handing me a large vial filled nearly to the brim with a bright green liquid. "It is a gift from our Goddess--make sure you drink every drop."

I did as she said, unstopping the lid and downing the liquid. To my surprise, it went down easy and tasted delicious. (I really shouldn't have been surprised, so far, the Goddess has been everything I could have wished for). "Now, we will have to wait a few minutes for the potion to take effect."

"Well, I guess we will just have to figure out something to do while we wait," I said, deciding it was time for me to take control as the Goddess instructed. At the same time, I began to feel a tingling sensation all around my nether hole. It wasn't necessarily unpleasant, just interesting. I leaned forward slowly until finally, Auzora'ss and my lips met, and we shared our first incredibly passionate kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouths for quite a while until I decided it was time for me to start moving southward. I kissed my way down her chin and neck, her soft fur smooth against my face, taking my time, really trying to focus on the most sensitive areas. I found a particular spot right where her neck and collarbone met that seemed to send her lust into overdrive. After teasing that spot to the point where Auzora was begging me to continue, I obliged and continued my descent--stopping to pay additional attention to her large pointed nipples. I took each one into my mouth, sucking and lightly biting the hard nubs, drawing loud pleasurable moans from Auzora's lips. I alternated between nipples for a little while before continuing my descent. All the time, the unique tingling sensation continued in my ass. Eventually, I came face to face with the tormentor of many of my recent dreams and waking thoughts: her massive rock-hard cock.

Now that I was at eye level with it, I could get a good gauge of just how big it was. It had to be eighteen inches long from balls to tip. Speaking of tips, hers was 2.75 inches in diameter and only grew from there. The apex of her shaft came in at a whopping 3.35 inches, followed by a knot close to 3.75 inches. She tapered down to a mere 3 inches after the knot. The whole thing was a dark red with a steady stream of precum flowing from its tip. Below the mighty shaft dangled two enormous balls, each easily as big as a large orange. I gently cupped her balls, amazed at how full and heavy they felt. I heard Auzora chuckle from above me. "It has been quite a while since I have gotten any release, so I have quite a few loads locked and loaded."

I brought my head forward and ran my tongue over her slit, getting a fair bit of precum in the process. To my surprise, it didn't taste bad. In fact, if I was sincere, I immensely enjoyed the taste. Deciding this wouldn't be so bad, I started running my tongue up and down the length of her shaft. Auzora, for her part, was letting out the most erotic moans I had ever heard. Thank goodness we were on the top floor, and these walls were thick. I didn't want anyone to hear us. I then took the tip into my mouth. After sucking on it for a little while, I decided to let her onto a little know fact about Elves. First, we have no gag reflex; second, we can't choke on things internally. The look on Auzora's face as I proceeded to swallow her cock was absolutely priceless. I was able to take it all the way to the knot. Had someone else been in the room, they would have seen my kneck bulging obscenely, yet I could still breathe. I stroked up and down her length twice before the tingling sensation in my ass ended, meaning it was time for the ritual to begin. With that, I pulled entirely off her cock and stood, to Auzora's incredible frustration.

"Hey, why did you stop? That felt amazing, and how the heck did you do that?" She asked in annoyance.

"First, I stopped because it is time to start the Ritual, and second, I'll tell you later. Right now, I need you to place your arms on the side of the chair and keep them there unless I tell you otherwise. Remember what the Goddess told you. For this to work, I must be in complete control."

With a gleam in her eye, Auzora quickly complied. "Don't worry, Liam, I know what our Goddess said, and I will completely obey her wishes."

"Great, then let us begin!" I exclaimed as I straddled her lap, lowering myself until the tip of her massive cock barely touched my asshole. "Goddess Zeva, I accept you as my Goddess, and by taking your 'Daughter" in my sacred place, take one step closed to becoming your Champion."

After concluding those words, I pressed myself down, easily taking three fat inches of hard cock into my virgin ass. To my absolute delight, there was no pain, only pleasure and a feeling of fullness I had never experienced before. However, I didn't stop at a measly three inches. No, I kept right on sinking as inch after fat inch of cock disappeared inside my ass. I took it slowly, savoring every inch, though never stopping. Not only had the Goddess's potion made taking Auzora's monster a breeze, but it also made it so I felt every last inch. My insides were incredibly sensitive. The pleasure was off the charts. However, this was nothing compared to my delight when her tip ran straight into my prostate. The pleasure was so great that I saw stars and nearly came immediately. Luckily all my self-control training paid off, and I could continue my descent without blowing my load until I finally reached her knot. For now, it would have to stay outside of me while I fucked her shaft, but I knew, to complete the ritual, I would have to take every last inch, knot and all. For now, I just sat there for a little bit, almost completely impaled on Auzora's cock, simply enjoying the fullness and its incredible heat. I looked down between us and saw a prominent bulge in my abdomen. I touched it, only to confirm that it was indeed the tip of her dick, rearranging my insides. Looking up into Auzora's bright blue eyes, I saw absolute bliss.

"Is it everything you imagined it would be?" I asked.

"Everything plus some. You feel absolutely amazing," Auzora responded in a pleasure-induced haze.

"If you think this feels good just wait until I do this," I exclaimed as I placed both hands on her shoulders and began to lift up. I lifted until only the last three inches remained inside me (Zeva was very clear that Auzora's cock had to stay inside me the entirety of the ritual) before pressing back down to the knot, eliciting a moan from both of our lips. I did this several times, slowly and steadily, until I got a feel for things. Once I felt I had reasonable control, I started speeding up until I was coming up quickly before slamming myself back down. For the next fifteen minutes, all that could be heard in our room was my ass going up and down Auzora's fat rod frantically and the loud moans escaping each of our lips. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Auzora breathlessly exclaimed, "It's time!"

Knowing exactly what she meant, I slammed myself down her shaft one last time with more force than any other time. It was enough force to finally pop her knot inside my ass, leaving my ring wrapped tightly around her base. I now had every inch of Auzora inside me. It was time for me to discover one of Auzora's strange quirks. The second it entered my ass, blood began to fill it, engorging it to insane proportions. By the time it stopped growing, it had to be well over four inches in diameter, and I knew, for a fact, that even with the Goddess's potion, there was no physical way to remove her cock from my ass without seriously injuring both of us. Her cock was essentially locked inside my ass until her knot deflated.

I looked down between us again only to find two considerable bulges, one for her tip and one for her knot. Next, I felt her cock twitch and strain. Her orgasm was just about to arrive with full force. Quickly I gasped out, "Auzora, stroke my cock! Make me cum with you!" To her credit, Auzora didn't hesitate, grasping my neglected cock and pumping it hard. It didn't take much, as I had been on the edge of orgasm for a while now. A second later, my first shot of cum came flying out of my cock and splashed onto Auzora's belly.

At precisely the same instant (too precise to be natural), Auzora's first, much greater shot of cum began flooding my bowels. Flooding was the perfect way of describing it. There weren't shots of cum, just a full-on flood pumped up her shaft into my ass. At the same time, my orgasm just kept on coming. I had never experienced anything like it before. Never before had I cum for so long or hard. Our orgasm lasted over five minutes before tapering off and finally ending. Just like it had started, our orgasms lasted precisely the same length. There was now a sizeable sticky pool of my cum between us.

On the other hand, Auzora's massive cock made a perfect seal for my ass, meaning that every drop of her considerably larger load was now trapped inside my ass. If I felt full before now, I felt positively bloated. After that, I collapsed upon Auzora's chest, both of us breathing heavily, her inflated knot still locked inside my ass. "How long until your knot deflates?" I asked breathlessly.

"You mean, how long until our next round when I get to be in control?"

"Exactly."

"Honestly, I don't know. I have never cum that hard in my life. However, if I were to guess, probably fifteen to twenty minutes. You might as well get comfortable. You aren't going anywhere anytime soon." She then wrapped her arms around me and cuddled me to her chest.

As we cuddled in the armchair, giving Auzora's cock time to deflate enough for the next round, a bright light appeared in the middle of the room. Zeva's voice emerged from the light, loud and clear, "Congratulations, Liam, you have bonded with your first mate and come one step closer to becoming my champion. Both of you shall increase your strength and endurance. as part of your bonding. Also, as promised, Laim, I shall grant you a boon. From now on, all of your attacks shall deal extra holy damage, and this effect is doubled against the undead. I have a feeling this will be quite useful on your next quest. Now enjoy your evening, and we will speak again soon." Then, as quickly as it came, the bright light vanished. We basked in the afterglow for a few more minutes before I felt a shift. Auzora's knot was shrinking, and Auzora noticed too.

"You have had your fun. Now it is my turn," Auzora said with a smile before picking me up, walking us over to the large bed, and turning me on my stomach. She achieved this while her knot was still crammed in my ass. Shortly after, her knot emerged from my ass with an audible pop. She leaned over my prone form and whispered, "Now I'm going show you what it is like to really be fucked."

Without another word, she withdrew her cock until only about three inches remained inside me before slamming it back home. Over and over, she did this, showing my once-virgin asshole absolutely no mercy. One of the perks of Zeva's potion was that I could feel every inch of her. This had the added effect of making me grip her so tightly that despite the hard fucking, not a single drop of her seed had spilled from my ass. I could feel it sloshing around inside me in time with her thrusts. She continued to fuck me for another twenty minutes, and we said no words. All that could be heard was the slap of our bodies impacting and the grunts and groans of pleasure issuing from our mouths. Eventually, Auzora uttered a particularly loud grunt before burying her knot inside me again and unloading an even bigger load than her first. As we waited, spooning on the bed, for her knot to deflate again, I asked her some questions I had been pondering.

"Auzora, do you mind if I ask some questions about your relationship with the Goddess?"

"Ask away. However, I can't guarantee I can give you the answers you seek."

"That's fair," I responded as I gathered my thoughts. "First, how many 'Daughters' are there?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. However, I know there are more than you can handle alone," she replied.

"Alright, what benefits do you get from being a 'Daughter'?"

"Besides the massive cock currently plowing your cute ass?" she chuckled as I felt her cock give a mighty jolt inside my ass.

"Obviously, besides that."

"Well, each 'Daughter' gets a special ability. For example, I do extra holy damage with each shot. We also get improved endurance and are harder to kill. If I weren't a 'Daughter', I would have been dead long before you had a chance to save me. Thanks again for doing that, by the way."

"No problem, although I would like to think I would do that for anyone I found injured in the woods. Not just a beautiful woman."

"Aww, you're too sweet," Auzora said softly as she leaned down and kissed my head before continuing, "The biggest changes are definitely sexual. Besides the huge cock, we get a massive pair of balls that generate a massive amount of cum. Every 'Daughters' cock is differently shaped to be like whatever species the 'Daughter' comes from. However, every cock has a knot like mine. As you have already experienced, our orgasms are extremely long and powerful. We can have multiple massive orgasms each session, with only breaks needed to allow our knots to deflate. Speaking of knots, I think it is about time I show you how much stamina I have and how much cum I can pump into your oh-so-tight hole." Auzora proceeded to do just that.

Auzora fucked me three more times, really giving me a demonstration of the increased vitality of being one of the Goddess's 'Daughter'. I lay once again in the spooning position with Auzora's inflated knot still locked inside my ass. However, her knot wasn't the only thing inflated. My abdomen now looked like I had sat on a Hanãtcha (a large fruit that grows on enormous deciduous trees that flourish in the southern swamps of Thereista. Each fruit is around 8.5 inches in diameter, with a hard, inedible shell surrounding the most delicious insides.) One of my hands rested on my bloated belly, and I could feel all of Auzora's cum sloshing around inside me. I fell asleep wondering how I would manage multiple 'Daughters' in the future but decided to worry about that later, as blackness took me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blackness parted, and I was again standing before the Goddess Zeva. I felt this would become a common occurrence in the days ahead as I continued on the road to becoming her Champion. Zeva was dressed the same way she had been the last time I had seen the Goddess. However, this time I had a better view of the outline of her humongous cock. I didn't have time to really take it in because the Goddess spoke.