Adventures of Liam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my precious Liam. You did absolutely fantastic tonight! You performed the ritual magnificently. I'm so proud of you! I knew you would be the perfect champion. In recognition of your outstanding job, I have two additional gifts to bestow you: First, a new set of armor, and second, a magical butt plug." In her left hand appeared the new armor. It was green and black, like my old armor with a black angle with something extra between her legs etched into its chest. "The armor is magical. It will offer greater protection than your current set. In addition, right now, it can change color with its environment, and it has a mighty enchantment that will conceal your rounded abdomen from all except the initiated. I have a feeling that will come in handy starting tomorrow.

The butt plug appeared in her right hand, a swirling mass of different colors. It was large, at least ten inches from tip to flared end, and at least three and a half inches wide at its widest. It had a unique feature that Liam had never seen before. Attached to one of the flared base's ends was a thin, flexible piece that ended in a ring. "This plug will serve two purposes. First, it will serve to continue your training so that you are sufficiently prepared for the final ceremony to become my champion and second, when inserted correctly, it will work as a perfect seal to keep my 'Daughters' precious seed inside you when their cocks cannot."

As she handed me the two magic items, some immediate questions came to mind, "Goddess, if I may be so bold, I have three questions for you."

"Only three, that is fine. You may ask me any question you like. However, I may not give you the answer you want or any answer at all."

"I understand. Well, my first question is, what is the final ceremony? Second, why is it so important I don't spill any of your 'Daughters' seed? Finally, what is the ring attached to the plug?"

"Well, I think the answer to your first question is fairly obvious," She said, glancing down meaningfully down at her crotch. "You haven't even seen it at its true size."

Hearing that, I let out an audible gulp, causing her to chuckle.

"Don't worry. I would never do anything to my favorite Champion that would hurt him. Why do you think I'm making sure you go through all this rigorous training before the ceremony? You will get to experience some things you will think impossible, but remember, I have instructed my 'Daughters' to do them. They, like myself, would never do anything to hurt you. That leads me to the answer to your second question. My 'Daughters' cum will act as a catalyst in spurring your growth. Spilling a single drop could lead to you not absorbing enough, unnecessarily delaying the final ceremony. Do You understand?"

I nodded.

"No, I want you to swear that you will do everything in your power not to spill a single drop."

"Goddes Zeva, I swear I will do everything in my power not to spill a single drop of your 'Daughters' precious seed."

"Very good. I accept your oath. Oh, my exquisite Liam. You will make the perfect Champion. The answer to your final question is that the ring is a ball ring. Don't worry, my 'Daughters' will know what to do with it. By the way, although anally is preferred, taking my 'Daughters' precious seed orally is also acceptable." With those words echoing in my ears, I drifted back into oblivion.