Adventures of Radha - Vol. 01

Story Info
Radha cheats on her boyfriend & has her first orgasm.
3.7k words
3.92
22.2k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Radha. I was in love once, naïve, cheated on boyfriend, got married to a beast, cheated again and sexually liberated myself every time my men had let me down. This is the story of my life.

I am 5.1, in a fit and curvy body type at 60 kgs, plus sized 36g boobs that would hang down a bit due to the weight, narrow hip and a 36 waist and a chubby ass, which many men found to be sexy. My areola were big, rusty pinky and my boobs and nipples looked a bit oversized for my short height and build. I have pretty round baby face, with thick naturally curly hair. I often received complements for my eyebrows and dimple chin. I have always looked the same since my college until now when I am at 34 years. Just lost a bit of chubby cheeks and innocence.

My first boyfriend was obsessed with my South Indian nose and said it was small, straight and defined and he used to describe that my tiny nostrils had a mango shaped curve. I have a fair complexion with a hint of peachy tones and dark red slightly thin lips that stood contrast to my skin. I have a very high sense of personal hygiene and I kept myself neat and clean.

***

I was very popular in college and had a lot of guys who would propose and wanted to date. Now that I think of it I had turned down many handsome guys at a blink. I could have had any of them if I wanted to. But I fell in love with an asshole instead.

My first time was with my college senior Aman. Bad boy from Delhi wasting father's money at college in Bangalore. He was always with a gang of rowdy boys. Vicky was his wingman and roommate. I was in love with him. Or I thought I was in love.

Aman introduced me to sex. But he never did anything romantic or showed any love. It was all just perverted sexual acts to satisfy his lust. The first time he made me watch a gangbang in his mobile while sitting in his car. One petite white girl was being ripped apart by 4 black monstrously big men. All her holes will filled with big meaty cocks and it looked more like a punishment than pleasure.

I was scared to watch it while Aman slide his hands in to my T-Shirt and started kneading them roughly.

"Ahhh! Aman!" I was scared and confused.

He came closer and kissed my mouth and continued to squeeze my tender boobs. I was feeling moist in my groin and something was happening. I wanted Aman to do something pleasurable to me but didn't know what to do. I ran my fingers over his thighs, traced his penis over his trouser and gave it a squeeze.

Aman was shocked and didn't like my move. He stopped suddenly and asked "have you already done this with someone else bitch?"

I was ashamed and angry at the same time and said "NO!" "Aman! I love you. You are my first man and I just did that out of curiosity".

"Rrrrpp". Before even I realised what had happened Aman gave me one hard slap across my face.

No one had ever hit me in my life. Sitting there with this man, expressing sexual desire for the first time and being punished for that felt humiliating. I cried "Aman!"

"Rrrrrpppp". Another slap across my face and I had sparks spinning around my head.

"I am your man and you are allowed to do only what I ask you to do. Is that clear?"

I was shocked and didn't have the courage to speak up against him and I was also this naive girl who was in love for the first time. I thought I did something wrong that would have upset Aman and I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"Now roll up your T-shirt show your boobs". I obeyed. I pulled up my t-shirt and un hooked my bra and let my big boobs hang out.

"Look at them. You must have had a lot of curd rice at home". "Do you know many guys would fantasize about your oversized melons?"

Aman started pinching my areola with his fingers "even for the size of your massive boobs your nipples are bigger". Aman started squeezing my boobs with one had as if he was in some rush and pulled out his penis and started stroking it.

I saw a man's private part for the first time. Aman was fair and his penis had a thick foreskin and every time he stroked it the foreskin pulled back and revealed dark pink meat as pink as his lips. It looked sticky and slimy but it wasn't like those black dicks I saw in the porn. Something was different about his penis but I couldn't say what.

Aman grabbed my pony hair and I thought he was about to kiss me. Instead, he pulled my head down to his crotch and held it close to his penis.

I was shocked. I understood he wanted me to give him oral sex like in the porn. He said "put it in your mouth". His penis smelled pungent and I could only relate that smell to a dirty socks.

I closed my eyes tight and brought my mouth closer and kissed his penis head.

It tasted like a salty slime. I coughed. Aman said "open up nicely bitch" and held my pony so rough that it hurt. I obeyed. I started sucking Aman's cock as if I was cleaning it with my mouth.

Aman held my head and pushed my head up and down. His cock went deeper in to my through and I chocked. He pushed my head over his cock and groaned "Arrrgh! Look at your pretty face eating my dick"

He held my upper chin with a hand and pressed it hard to make a pout. With his other hand he started stroking his cock faster. "Look at me bitch" Aman yelled.

I rolled my eyes up and saw Aman's face. His eyes were shot up and he was sweating. He was making an expression as if he was in some kind of pain. Suddenly his mouth opened wide and he screamed "Fuuuuuckkkk". Before I could realise what was happening, Aman shot his cum all over my chin, my lips and some of it on my neck. It tasted terrible and and I chocked.

Aman pulled my t-shirt and wiped off the cum from his penis. He asked me to wipe off my face with my t-shirt. I was scared to ask him for a tissue. It felt so disgusting to wipe off his sticky cum with my T-shirt.

Once I was done cleaning, Aman said in cold voice "now get out of the car and go to your class". I was confused. He didn't even kiss me after that. I did not enjoy any pleasure for myself.

But I adjusted my dress and stepped out reluctantly. Aman said "I will fuck you tonight properly. now go to your class". I was blushing and said "see you after the class baby".

When I turned around to walk towards my class, I was shocked to see Aman's friend Vicky and my classmate Dhivya sitting on Vicky's bike.

They were chuckling as if they knew what had happened inside the car. I tried to avoid eye contact and ran towards my class.

***

After college, Aman drove me to his studio apartment. My heart was thumping loud and I felt a feverish lust in anticipation of my first time. The moment we entered his flat I hugged him and started to kiss him. Aman pushed me back and yelled "NO! Don't touch me unless I ask you to".

I stood there frozen.

"Now take off your clothes one by one".

I started undressing my t-shirt and bra first. Aman looked it with some sarcasm and said "I have already seen your porn star boobs". "Take off you trouser and panty".

I was shy. "Aman... I.. I.."

"Don't pretend as if you are innocent. Take it off faster."

I rushed and pealed off my denim. I was still wearing my red colour panty. I went to the bed and covered my face with my hands.

Aman came near the bed and pulled off my panty in one quick snap. "Ahhhh".

He looked at the insides of my panty and saw that I had drenched it with my pre-cum. Aman rubbed my panty on his face and inhaled the scent of my pre-cum. He was behaving as if he was possessed. I did not know if this was all normal.

Aman held both my legs with his hands and split them wide open to reveal my bush. Aman held his penis in one had and placed it on my vagina and tried to push it in.

I wasn't wet enough but he rushed. It didn't go inside smoothly like I saw in the porn.

"Now I trust you. You are a virgin pussy". Aman turned me around and started sniffing my ass and started stroking himself. He rolled me back again and pressed his penis head on my tight vagina.

He started humping me like that. I wasn't sure if Aman's cock was inside me and it felt like he was ripping the outer skin of my vagina. I kept screaming in pain.

Aman yelled back "Shut up and take it Slut. It's just your first time and you will start liking it".

Aman was humping me like he was in some rage and started biting my lips so hard that I started screaming. He held my thick lock of curly hair in a bunch and kept saying "bitch".

I felt like I was his trophy sex. He was hurting my tender body in every possible way. I started crying in middle of sex. Instead of slowing him down, it made his rage worser and Aman was ravaging my body with more vigour.

Suddenly he pulled his penis out and kneeled around the sides of my hip. He started masturbating his penis faster and pointed it on my boobs. He was sweating profusely. Like in the afternoon, Aman's expressions started changing and his eyes shot up as if he was high. I sensed he was about to cum and covered my face.

Aman gave me one tight slap and pushed my hands aside. "Show your pretty face bitch"

I was in so much pain, fear and shame and was looking at Aman with teary eyes. Aman started splashing his cum all over my boobs, my neck and on my face. "Ahhhh!... Radhaaaaaa"

Aman didn't even go to wash nor cared to help me cleanup. Instead, he fell on top of me with his sweating body. He started biting my lips, chin and ears again in a hurtful way.

I felt very dirty, uncomfortable and was in a lot of pain. In few minutes, he dozed off like that on top of me.

I pushed him aside and looked at my vagina's outer lips. They were red and swollen and I had a burning sensation. I was crying in pain all night. I did not expect my first time to be so painful.

When I was leaving in the morning, Aman's roommate Vicky was awake and was making coffee in the kitchen.

Vicky was sleeping in the hall last night and he would have heard my screams. Vicky looked at me with pity and offered some coffee. He pointed something on my face. I went to the mirror and saw love bites all over my neck and chin. My lips had swollen. I looked like I was run over by a steamroller. And then I noticed something dry and sticky on my curly hair. Aman's cum.

Vicky would have guessed by looking at my face how Aman had ravaged me all night. I was in a lot of pain and shame and I picked my stuff and ran out of that place as fast as I could.

***

But I kept coming back to Aman's apartment every weekend. Naive college girl in love. And I wanted to have proper sex but I wasn't getting it from Aman. Instead, I was being abused by him and I didn't even realise that I was being abused.

At college, Aman had literally dragged me in front of my friends, had made me bunk classes, took me to the car parking and made me blow his dick, while sitting inside his car.

I would leave on Friday nights from my hostel and instead of going to my home town I would stay with Aman. As like the first time, Aman would plunder my body in the bedroom while Vicky was sleeping in the hall.

The restroom was common and it was in the hall. Initially, I was very ashamed that Vicky was aware that I am sleeping with Aman and he could even hear our conversations and sounds. I used to wake up early and leave to avoid the uncomfortable "I know you had sex last night" smirk.

Somedays, Vicky too used to bring his girlfriend, my classmate Dhivya. At times when we all stayed in the same apartment, I could hear their fucking sounds in the night.

***

During sex, Aman would make me lie down naked and explore every inch of my body. Like I was some lab rat. Aman would lick every part of my body and even poke his finger in to asshole at times.

I would be deep asleep and would wake up to the shock of Aman's warm cum splashing on my face. He would be kneeling over the pillow pointing his dick sprouting cum all over my face. Aman loved cumming on my face. He said he loved it better than having sex. He said it made him feel powerful. He said I looked so pretty and cumming on my innocent face gave him a high. It made him feel like I was his slave.

I was in fact his sex toy to do perverted acts. Aman never made love to me in the 2 years of our abusive relationship.

There were times I had felt sexual desire and asked Aman to make love to me. He would try to put his limp dick inside me and dry hump for few minutes. He couldn't penetrate and kept complaining that I was too tight. He didn't enjoy it at all.

Aman would pull out his penis and masturbate on my face and finish. After that, he would get drunk and fall asleep. I would we awake and sexually dissatisfied.

***

One night, Vicky wasn't at the apartment and Aman was fucking my mouth on the couch. He had grabbed me by the hair and was chocking my throat with his dick. I was kneeling and Aman held my body locked between his knees in such way that I couldn't move.

Suddenly, Vicky opened the door with his spare key and saw us in that position. Aman had no shame neither for himself and nor for my dignity. He chuckled and said "Bas.. Do minute". Aman held my head with both hands and fucked my mouth faster.

I couldn't move or make any noise in protest. All I could do was squeal and choke. Aman grabbed my hair and came in my mouth screaming "swallow it your pretty bitch". I choked and coughed and his cum was flowing all over my chin and dripped over my hanging jugs.

Aman pull out his limp cock and wiped the dripping cum all over my face. I had my eyes shut in shame that Vicky is seeing all of this and I was resisting. Aman gave one hard slap on my face and then walked in to the bedroom laughing all the way.

I was there in the hall naked and cum dripping all over my face while Vicky stood there in shock having seen this abusive sex. I picked up my clothes in a pile and ran inside the bedroom.

The next morning, I was washing myself in the shower and had forgot to latch the bathroom door when Vicky came in accidentally.

Vicky said "sorry" but didn't turn back quickly and his reflex was too slow as if he was intentionally moving slowly.

I too for some strange reason, didn't feel any shame or anger and said "its ok Vicky" and continued to wash my hair. I didn't even cover my boobs or my pussy. I raised my hands above my shoulders to wash my hair and my naked body was fully exposed. I felt like I was having my revenge on Aman for last night's act.

Vicky had a good look on my wet body, hanging boobs and my little bush. He took a deep breath and went out.

***

This happened after 2 years of being Aman's sex slave during college days. One night at Aman's apartment, I wanted to pee and stepped out to use the common bathroom in the hall.

Vicky was banging my classmate Dhivya and they both were screaming like animals. I stood there in the semi-dark room, dumbstruck and watched them fucking.

Vicky was dusky and athletic and Dhivya was a big and curvy girl.

Dhivya was on top of Vicky and had her back turned towards me. She was in cowgirl posture and was sliding her pussy up and down on Vicky's cock. Every time she moved her ass up and down, it looked as if Dhivya's pussy was swallowing Vicky's cock. I wanted to feel that. What they were experiencing.

I was amazed that they could do it so skilfully and it didn't look like there was any pain at all for Dhivya. Rather, I could see that Dhivya had closed her eyes and was high on sex. She couldn't notice me standing behind her in the dark. But Vicky was lying on the couch, facing me and he saw me standing in the dimly lit corner. He sort of smiled at me in acknowledgement. I felt ashamed of peeping at them and rushed back in to the bedroom.

***

I woke up early in morning and went to take a shower in the common bathroom. Aman was stoned and wouldn't wake up until afternoon. Dhivya had left already. Vicky was sleeping on the couch naked, his dark and muscular ass facing me. I wanted to grab him by his ass. I resisted that temptation and went in for a shower.

I was facing the wall and was washing my hair with shampoo when I heard someone stepping in to the shower. My eyes were closed. I first thought it was Aman. But it was Vicky.

I continued to wash my hair and pretended to keep my eyes closed. Despite knowing that Vicky was standing there staring at my naked body, I did not feel any anger or resistance. Rather, I felt turned on standing naked in front of my boyfriend's roommate and I decided to tease and play along. I kept my eyes shut. Vicky took the cue and stepped into the hot shower with me.

He hugged me from behind and held my hanging boobs. I could feel his cock rubbing my ass. It felt different. Without turning around, I reached out to his cock and started stroking it. The moment I held Vicky's cock in my hands, I understood why it felt different so from Aman's limp cock.

Vicky had the same size as Aman but it felt very stiff and very hard. It felt good to hold a man like that in my hands and I got turned on.

Just to tease Vicky, I moaned "Aman! I want you to cum on my ass" and started stroking it faster. Vicky crushed my boobs with one hands and reached for my vagina with the other hand. He started fingering me from behind and gave kisses and bites on the back of my neck.

It was so different and sensual and I felt the heat building inside me. Something I had never felt before.

I kept stroking Vicky's cock. A fireball rolled inside my abdomen and I had a sudden rush of blood through my veins. I was about to have my first orgasm. Not in the hands of my perverted boyfriend but in the hands of his best friend.

The thought that I was cheating on Aman while he was sleeping right outside was so horny and it made me feel liberated. In the warm shower, Vicky had literally wrapped my 5.1 body under his 5.11 tall and athletic body and kept fingering my tender pussy with his manly hands, faster and faster.

I was about to scream but Vicky covered my mouth with one hand and hushed. I came like an earthquake and my body was trembling while waves after waves of my first ever orgasm hit me. I felt like the floor below me was spinning and my life was leaking out of my vagina. My body became weak and I felt very tender and vulnerable. I leaned my back on Vicky and Vicky hugged me tight from behind.

Vicky planted gentle kisses on my shoulders and neck. I said "Baby! I want you to cum" and stroked Vicky's cock faster. His penis head was rubbing my ass. Suddenly, his gentle touches became harder and he mauled my tender boobs and nipples with his rough hands. I liked how he was rough just the right amount and I moaned in a muffled tone.

Vicky held my face from behind and tilted it slightly so that he can kiss my neck. I felt that his cock was trembling and his breathing became faster. He moaned "Radhaaa...!!" and splashed his warm thick fuzz all over my chubby ass.

Vicky turned me around to face him and lifted my chin up. My eyes were tightly shut with mixed feelings. Vicky kissed my cheek and said "Radha... I know that you know. Open your eyes beautiful."

When I opened my eyes and looked at his face, all my guilt, shame and 2 years of being a slave to a pervert boyfriend all broke their chains and I felt liberated.

I grabbed Vicky's ass and pulled his head and started kissing his mouth intensely.

***

[to be continued...]