Adventures of Radha Vol. 02

Story Info
Radha cheats Aman on her secret trip, explores her sexuality.
4.5k words
4.22
14.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky and I were cuddling and making out in the shower for sometime.

I slowly pulled back from him and felt a bit dizzy and weak after my first orgasm. I felt my body had become soft and tender and I was melting from inside.

I recollected my senses as the lust subsided. I didn't say a word and quickly wrapped my towel around and ran out. I quickly dressed up and wanted to get out of there. I didn't want to face Vicky after that.

Aman was still deep asleep from last night's drinking.

I picked up my stuff and rushed to the door. Vicky was standing there with his hands folded.

"That's all?"

"Vi... Vicky.. I.. I... am sorry. I shouldn't have let that happen. It was like I lost myself in the heat of the moment."

Vicky came closer and held my face. "It's OK Radha". He smiled at me.

I hugged him and started crying.

Vicky said "Its ok that you enjoyed yourself a little and had a good time. There is no guilt or shame. You are an adult and we both consensually made out".

"What about Dhivya?"

"What about her? We are not a couple. Dhivya and I are just having sex."

"What about us? What about me? Are we also starting to have just sex? I am not sure I can do that. I am with Aman because I wished for a life with him. I don't know if I can have casual sex with anyone".

Vicky was silent.

I walked out of the door.

***

The next few days I was disturbed a lot. I couldn't face Aman or Vicky. Worse... Dhivya was sitting in my class and she would sometime try to come and talk to me but I made some lame excuses and avoided her.

Aman wanted our usual Friday nights but I avoided that saying I wasn't keeping well and I wanted a break. It irritated him because he couldn't get what he wanted and for the first time in our relationship I wasn't giving him what he wanted.

This deadlock remained for a couple of weeks.

***

I was at the college library to pickup some books to prepare for projects during the semester holidays.

It was an afternoon and there were hardly few students.

I saw Dhivya entering the library. I wanted to avoid her but she was heading straight to my direction.

It was awkward and I didn't want to make a scene there. I smiled at her uncomfortably.

She had a cold stone face. She knew.

"Dhivya... I... I..."

"What? You fucked Vicky?"

"No... it's not like that.. We didn't.. We.. We just made out. It was a mistake."

"Did you both cum?"

I dropped my chin down. I couldn't face her.

"So that's an yes"

"I am sorry Dhivya...."

"Did you enjoy it Radha? Was it good?"

"I.. I.."

"Should I tell Aman about how Vicky came on your royal white ass while Aman was sleeping in the next room?"

"nooo... Please.."

Suddenly Dhivya started laughing.

The library staff had to hush her from a distance. Dhivya smiled at me and said "You stupid conservative girl. We are cool".

I was relived and felt confused at the same time.

"listen Radha.. I came to talk to you about something else. We are planning for a trip to Coorg. Do you want to come along? It will be fun".

I asked "We means.. You and Vicky? I.. I.. Don't know if I would be comfortable that way".

"Shut up Radha. I am not asking you to join us for a threesome. I have someone else in mind for that" Dhivya winked.

"Who are the others?"

"My cousin Deepak and Basil from Vicky's class. I am the only girl in the group. I don't have a problem with that but just wanted to ask if you can join".

Deepak was Dhivya's younger cousin and he was studying in another college. Obviously Dhivya's threesome hint didn't mean Deepak. He was one of those nerdy kids and I had met him few times when he came to see Dhivya. He was fair and of average height and build. But he had a woman like air about the way he walked and talked.

Basil was Aman and Vicky's classmate. In fact Aman and Basil never got along well. Basil was a rouge and a bigger bully than Aman and they had a lot of conflicts between them.

I was also one of the reasons. When I was in 1st year, Basil tried flirting with me. He proposed to me but I refused. Basil was tall, dark and huge. I was very fair and I felt like a dwarf in front of him. I thought I was elite and classy for Basil and we were not a good match. And we were from different religions too. My conservative family will outcast me if they find out that I am dating a muslim boy.

I fell for Aman instead.

When it became a public knowledge that Aman and I make out in the car park and rumors that I go and stay with Aman during weekends, Basil got furious. But he never showed anything to me and continued to be nice to me. All his anger turned on Aman and Basil started openly sledging and bullying him.

Going with Basil would be a problem. Aman will go mad.

Dhivya looked at me understandingly and said "I know Radha. I know you are worried about Aman. But don't think others don't know about what he does to you. Do you think if you suck his cock sitting in a car, nobody will notice?"

I was silent.

"Come on Radha. You are in an abusive relationship. Its time you acknowledge that. College is the best phase of your life and you should have a little fun. We will keep this trip as a secret"

I looked at Dhivya and nodded my head in acknowledgment.

Dhivya chuckled and said "I am going to enjoy myself with Vicky and Basil. You are luckier than I am. You have three guys to choose from".

I blushed and said "Shut up Dhivya. I will just come along for fun trip. Just some drinks and fun. Ok?"

When the semester holidays started, Aman left for Delhi. I told Aman that I will be going to my home town.

Coorg plan was a secret.

***

We were to drive from Bangalore to Coorg. We managed to arrange for a big SUV.

I was the last one to reach the rendezvous spot and others were waiting.

Vicky and Deepak were planning to take turns to drive the car and they were in the front seats. Vicky was driving first.

There were two seats in the middle and an aisle in between to the reach the third row, which was more like a couch.

Dhivya was sitting in one of the middle seats. She gestured me to hop in and sit on the second middle seat.

Basil was sitting at the back row on the right hand side. From the moment I got inside, he couldn't stop grinning at my sight. I found it funny how a big bully like him can soften for a timid girl like me.

It was evening and it was getting dark by the time we drove out of the city. I fell asleep in the car.

***

I don't know how long I had slept but I woke up when the car was running over a bumpy road. It was pitch dark outside. I realised that we were come on the ghat roads.

Deepak was driving now and Vicky was sleeping. Deepak looked me in the rear view mirror and smiled.

I looked at the adjacent seat but Dhivya was not there.

I turned to the back and saw Dhivya sitting on Basil's lap and they were kissing and making out in the back row. She was wearing just her shorts and completely topless. Basil was squeezing her boobs and kissing her mouth.

Dhivya was a big girl but still she looked like a plush toy in comparison to Basil's huge build.

Dhivya's hands were buried inside Basil's trousers and she was stroking him.

I literally dropped my jaw looking at this scene.

I didn't want Basil to notice my peeping and I quickly turned back to the front.

Deepak looked at me in the mirror smiled and made a hush sign.

It wasn't like Dhivya was trying to be discrete. She was making out and moaning loud while her cousin was driving the car and her boyfriend was in the front seat.

The whole scene felt so incestuous and uncomfortable. I was already conflicted and guilt ridden after my episode with Vicky.

Now being with this group of people who were so open and casual about sex, I was all the more confused.

It was too much to take for my conservative mind.

There was no traffic or lights outside and we were driving towards out guest house in middle of the forest.

Dhivya's moans and Basil's grunts were the only noises to be heard and that too inside a closed car. I couldn't resist my curiosity and turned around to see what they were doing.

This time I was caught. Basil saw me peeping and made a head gesture to Dhivya.

Dhivya turned back and looked at me and said "If you want to peep then come closer at the back seat"

I shook my head and shrieked "nooo..."

Dhivya laughed and reached forward and held my hands and pulled me. "Don't be shy. You can come closer and watch us".

When she held my hands, I could feel that hands were sticky with Basil's precum. I could have resisted my urge and stayed in my seat but I was also curious at the same time. I didn't know that people can be so open and casual about sex.

I obeyed her like a puppy and went to the back seat.

Dhivya and Basil continued making out and Dhivya slide her hands back into Basil's trousers.

She looked at Basil with a shock on her face.

"You bastard Basil. I am working on your tool for the last 30 minutes. I know you have a big crush on Radha. Just because she is at the back seat with us, your cock is growing bigger and harder before. Does she turn you on so much?"

Basil groaned louder and was looking at me lustfully. Suddenly his moves became more intense and aggressive and he was toying with Dhivya's curvy body.

Dhivya said "I know you are making out with me but thinking of Radha. Don't pretend. You can open your eyes wide and look at her while we are doing this. The love of your life is sitting right next. I will let you fantasize".

Dhivya was making faster strokes now and Basil's hungry eyes were looking at me. There was still an arm's distance between us but it was still too much for me.

Only when Basil was eating me with his eyes I became conscious of what I was wearing. I was wearing a t-shirt and a caprice to travel comfortably. I usually don't wear any padded or sports bra. Just the regular ones. But it revealed my body shape very well.

Basil looked at my the shape of my boobs and squeezed Dhivya's boobs harder and rougher.

Dhivya said "Oh! You want to feel her boobs is it? She is shorter and smaller than me but still her boobs look bigger and curvier than mine. You know girls are jealous of her size and shape?"

"Aaahhh" Basil was getting turned by all that teasing.

Dhivya continued... "Do you think of her and masturbate at times?"

Basil replied "Ye.. yessss!"

"what do you fantasise when you cum?"

"Her... her.. nose. It's so pretty and sexy"

I was getting turned on too at watching this live sex and all their dirty talks. All the more because Dhivya was talking dirty about me and Basil was fantasizing and was looking at me.

Dhivya continued "Shame that Aman tasted her melons first. Are you jealous Basil?" Basil grunted wilder and crushed Dhivya's boobs.

"I will tell you something to make you feel even more jealous. Vicky played with her boobs in the shower. He said they were so big and firm yet so soft and satin like".

Basil screamed "Bitchhh! Don't tease me. I am getting turned on".

Dhivya laughed. "Do you want to know how warm and wet her thick pussy lips were?"

"Arrrrgh! nooo... please stop" Basil begged.

Dhivya said with a seductive voice "she came in Vicky's hands. Vicky also said she has a sexy nose and it was flared in a sexy way when she came"

"ahhhh!!! stop it. I can't take it any more"

Dhivya had a devilish grin and said "Enough of fantasizing Basil. She is just right next to you. You can touch her boobs. She won't mind. Right Radha?"

I was dumbstruck. "I... I.."

Dhivya continued. "See... she too wants it".

She pulled me closer to them. I did not resist. What am I doing?

Their lust was contagious and magnetic I was pulled towards them.

Now I was at a skin to skin rubbing distance. I could feel their body heat, smell their sweat and body scents. Beyond all these, I could smell the strong masculine scent of Basil's huge wet cock leaking precum.

Dhivya took Basil's hands from her boobs and teasingly placed it on my boobs over my t-shirt. I didn't move or even blink. I didn't even make a slight gesture of protest.

I was tumbling in to this black hole of lust and casual sex. I was cheating on my abusive boyfriend and I started enjoying it as well.

Here I am. In two weeks, two different men, whom I did not love or have any feelings for, have touched my body purely for sex and I wanted it too.

Basil was the last guy I would have wanted to have sex with. He is just the opposite of Aman. Tall, huge and dark. He grew a thick stubble and always looked dirty as if he needed a bath.

When Basil touched my boobs, my heart was pounding so fast and I couldn't breath.

Basil's mouth was wide open the when he held my boobs over the soft fabric. He moaned "Radhaaa.." and pressed them.

I don't know what pleasure men get out of seeing or touching boobs. But I still liked it. I was getting turned on with this whole situation.

I rolled my eyes to the front seat and saw Deepak was driving the car very slow and his eyes were glued to the rear view mirror. His eyes were sparkling with lust watching this live sex unfolding. Vicky was still sleeping. I closed my eyes and let Dhivya and Basil do what they were doing to me.

Dhivya said "see how her big nipples are poking through her t-shirt. I guess she is ready"

She got up from Basil's lap and shifted to my left side. Now I was sandwiched between her and Basil.

Dhivya held my body and turned it towards Basil. He was still fondling my boobs.

She pushed away Basil's hands teasingly and rolled up my t-shirt over my head.

I had zero resistance.

In seconds I was sitting there with just a thin bra covering my top.

Instinctively, I crossed and folded my hands across my chest to cover my boobs. Dhivya held my hands from the back and gently unfolded them.

Basil plunged forward like a beast pouncing on its prey. In a fraction of a second I was in his hands and he went straight for my mouth to kiss me.

I held my lips tight and didn't open up for his kiss. Yet he started nibbling and chewing my lower lip and worked his way slowly. Basil's hands slid in to my bra and held my naked boobs.

I moaned and opened up my mouth to gasp. Basil made a quick flick with his tongue and now I was locked in a proper deep kiss with him.

Everything about him was rough. His hands were rough on my soft skin. His thick stubble was pricking my face as he was kissing.

I heard a snapping sound and my bra give away. Dhivya had unbuckled it from my back.

"Look at her boobs Basil. How many times have you fantasized playing with them?"

Basil withdrew a little backwards and feasted his eyes on my hanging and curvy 36g jugs.

He leaned forward again but instead of coming for a kiss he went for my right side boobs.

His stubble was so pricky on my soft skin and I let out a loud "Ahhh!".

Basil held my boobs with his hands and sucked on my nipples. As he moved his face from one boob to the other, he gave me stubble burns all over my breasts. They were turning red.

I was breathing fire.

Basil looked up my face and then he kissed my nose. It wasn't like a kiss. He sort of sucked it.

"Such a pretty nose"

Deepak was literally inching the car through the jungle and all his attention was on the back seat.

Suddenly, I felt something strange happening. In contrast to Basil's rough sand paper hands, I felt a soft and tender hand slid around my waist. It was Dhivya. She was sliding her fingers to my crotch.

I was shocked. "Dhivya... what are you doing?".

She said "Relax baby.. I am just helping you both by adding some spice. If I were a guy I would pushed away Basil and pounced on you now".

It felt strange and new yet I enjoyed it. I let Dhivya slide her hands inside my capris. Basil was still working on my boobs. He was eating my jugs and they were moist with his saliva.

Dhivya slowly traced her fingers to my panty line and crawled her fingers towards my bush. My pulse was raising. I was being bisexually sandwiched between Basil and Dhivya I too wanted to do something.

I couldn't believe what I did next.

I moved my hands to Basil's huge tent and gave it a squeeze. Basil jerked as if I electrocuted him and let out a loud moan. I did it again and gave him slow squeezes.

My God! I can't believe what I was holding. Though I was touching it over his trouser, I could still feel how huge and hard he was. Vicky's cock was the only other cock I had felt other than Aman's. I thought Vicky was thicker and harder.

Now I knew how naïve I was. Basil's tool felt so huge and unreal.

Basil held my hands and guided them inside his trouser and boxers.

He was all wet inside and my finger tips were searching to trace his cock. When I touched his penis head I felt something different. Then I realised that he was circumcised.

It felt so different to touch a man's tool without the foreskin. So hard yet so smooth.

I wrapped my fingers around the mushroom head and damn... it was soooo huge.

Meanwhile Dhivya's fingers had moved further from my bush and she touched my clit.

Oh my God! Only a woman knows how to touch a clit. The right spot, perfect amount of pressure and skillful finger moves. I started moaning and I was leaking with precum.

As a counterbalance to what Dhivya was doing to me, I was giving it back to Basil's huge cock. I was stroking it and giving him a good fist.

Dhivya sarcastically said "You feel that Basil? Aman had taught her well hasn't he?"

The very next second Basil's already huge cock bulged as if it was going to burst. It felt as if it grew bigger like a balloon.

Dhivya was teasing Basil's emotions and making him jealous. But it worked.

Basil pushed my hands away and held my head and pulled me towards his crotch. I understood what was happening.

Dhivya let go of her hands and pulled my capris and panty off as I leaned forward to Basil's tent.

I was completely naked now.

My head was on Basil's lap and legs were on Dhivya's lap. As I was short, my body was fully stretched comfortably on the back seat.

Deepak couldn't control himself watching all this and said "Shiiiitttt! Look at her plump ass".

As if he was responding to Deepak, Basil gave a slap on my ass and let it wiggle.

He then pulled down his trousers and boxers and his monstrously huge cock sprung in front of my face.

I yelled in shock "Oh! My Godddd!!! Look at your size!"

I wasn't shy anymore and was becoming open and lustful just like Basil and Dhivya.

Basil's face was proud as he knew he was bigger than Aman. It satisfied his ego and jealousy.

He held my hair and guided it to his cock and said "Eat me baby"

I was looking at a circumcised cock for the first time. The head was skinless and was light grey in colour and it was a contrast to the dark skin on the lower half of the tool. It looked terrifying yet so beautiful.

I didn't wait for any instructions and wrapped my mouth around his grey mushroom. When I flicked my tongue on the meaty head I sensed a strong sour and salty masculine taste and smell.

Slowly, I took him in my mouth deeper. Basil moaned "this is Jannat".

Dhivya didn't stop with her teasing. "Is this how you suck Aman sitting inside his Car?"

Basil's cock bulged thicker and harder in my mouth. And he leaked a fresh drop of precum.

I relished it for a second and pulled my head back and said "No. This is not how I blow Aman's cock. His cock is limp and soft. I like Basil's huge and hard monster cock better. And I love how manly he tastes"

Basil smiled in ecstasy and moaned louder. I was stroking his cock with one hand and was giving him a good blow job at the same time.

Meanwhile, Dhivya crawled her head underneath me on the seat. She was going for my pussy.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I was eating a man's tool and letting a woman's gentle lips play with my vagina.

12