Adventures of Radha Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sure Dhivya had been with other girls too. She was so skillful with her mouth and was sucking my thick pussy lips. Her tongue was flicking and whipping my clit.

The three of us were locked in our positions like a clockwork. Our sexual energy was synced and our bodies were generating so much of heat.

For Basil it was too much. First, he was making out with Dhivya for about 30 minutes and now with me for more than that. Above all I am the girl whom he had been fantasizing for the last 2 years. He was reaching his breaking point with so much intensity.

Basil leaned his head backwards and closed his eyes. He started moaning "Ahhh.. Ahhh.. Yes.. Radhaaa... keep doing it baby."

I too was getting a lot of pleasure from Dhivya's oral play. Aman had never done this to me. It was more like a kiss on my pussy and he hardly cared about my pleasure.

Dhivya knew exactly how to pleasure a woman and she was taking me closer to my first oral sex orgasm.

Basil's body started trembling. I knew he too was about to cum.

The man I refused 2 years back. The man I didn't find attractive and thought was monstrous and unrefined. I thought I was too clean, posh and elegant for someone like him.

Yet here I am now, eating his cock hungrily as if my life depended on it and was making him cum.

I was sucking Aman's limp dick for the last 2 years but never had any fun or enjoyment in it.

But I absolutely enjoyed Basil's cock. Thick and dark like a choco bar icecream.

I wanted him to cum in my mouth and taste him.

My lust for Basil and Dhivya's skilful tongue were building a big orgasm inside me. I felt like a rain cloud about to burst.

A heat was rolling from my abdomen towards my vagina and I was cumming!

Dhivya sensed it and intensified her tongue play as I started to cum in her mouth. My body was twisting and twitching.

I lifted my head up from Basil's cock to let out a loud scream "urrrggghhhhh!" as I came.

I didn't realize my hand was still stroking Basil who was close to his orgasm.

Suddenly Basil screamed "Ohhhhhh" and his cock started spraying warm and thick cum all over my face. It sprayed upwards like a fountain on my neck, chin, lips, nostrils and some on my curly hair too.

I wanted to drink his warm cum and went for it while he was still oozing it out. I drank whatever I could till the last drop and sucked him clean.

My body was still taking the waves of my own orgasm as I cleaned up Basil's cock till it was soaked with my saliva.

I rolled over slowly and let Dhivya free herself too. I rested my head on Basil's lap and looked at him. His head was leaned back and his eyes were closed. He looked like he was deep and lost somewhere.

Dhivya crawled up over me and saw my face with a playful grin.

"You have Basil's cum load all over your face and neck".

Basil opened his eyes and he grinned proudly at my pretty face glittering with his cum.

Dhivya came closer to my face and started licking and sucking Basil's cum from my cheeks, nose, neck and lips.

Then she started kissing me with the taste of Basil's cum and laid her body over mine.

Deepak cleared his throat said in a low tone "we had reached our spot 10 minutes back. I didn't want to interrupt you all".

Vicky woke up and asked "What? Where are we?" Then he looked back and saw us. He understood what had happened in the back seat while he was sleeping.

Did I notice in his eyes his jealousy over Basil? Was it because of Dhivya or me?

We got up slowly and looked out at the guest house in the middle of the forest.

I will be staying here for the next few days with Vicky, Dhivya, Basil and Deepak.

None of them knew I was still a virgin for penetration. They all would have assumed Aman was my first.

As the three of us sat there in the back seat in a cuddle, I was wondering whom should I give my virginity to.

Should I let Vicky's slender and stiff cock pierce through my tight virgin pussy? Or should I let Basil's monster cock ram it in?

12