Adventures of Rayne & Malgrim Pt. 04

Story Info
Malgrim and Rayne Enjoy the Mansion for the First time.
2.7k words
0
1.2k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a harrowing day for the party as they crept through the undead city of Sagarak. They had narrowly missed a few encounters with the dead, but made their way back to a building they knew was safe. As they prepared to take watches, Malgrim grinned. "Nah Nah guys, I got a new spell that will take care of all of that!" He said as he began casting in the back bedroom of some of the baddies that had been staying there previously.

Rayne stood there watching with amazement as a shimmering doorway appeared where Malgrim had cast the spell. "Welcome to our home away from home!" He said as he entered the doorway. Rayne followed behind him and her mouth dropped as it was just like the citadel back home, with tapestries hanging with their symbol on it in the entryway and a row of hobgoblins in fine attire stood awaiting their orders. Rayne felt a little uneasy seeing all the hobgoblins but knew this was of Malgrim's creation so she giggled at the sight of them in fancy clothing. She wasn't perfect in her perceptions of Hobgoblins still but she was much better than she used to be. He took her by the hand and led her around. The place was an almost exact replica of the citadel with a few minor changes. The biggest of which was their room.

He led her to their bedroom, telling Parjil and Nolly where to find their own rooms on the other side of the citadel. This whole wing was theirs. Malgrim pushed open the door that led to their room and instead of it leading to a bedroom it led to a library sitting area. There were books everywhere on the left side of the room. On the right was a waterfall with flowers all around and fish in the pond beneath the fall. Rayne gasped as she saw the fall and immediately hugged Malgrim. He grinned and hugged her back and told her there were fish in it too. She went over to the pool and began playing with the fish for a while, while he sat down and took out a book.

"Oh hey, watch this, what do you want?" He asked as he held up a glass "Juice please." She replied.

The glass filled with a dark red liquid and he handed her the glass. "Whisky" He said and the glass in his hand filled with an amber liquid. She sipped her juice and sat down on his lap. "Whatcha Reading?" She asked and she leaned back. He replied it was a book on spell components. Once he was done with his whiskey, he tossed the glass aside and it shattered, startling Rayne. "Why did you do that?!" She exclaimed. "Just watch, Jeeves!!" he hollard. A Hobgoblin came in a short bit later, "Clean that up!" he told the servant. The hobgoblin went to work sweeping up the glass and Rayne looked back and another had appeared in its place.

"I mean, we don't have to break them just because they will clean them up..." She trailed off, but Malgrim just huffed. "Let me show you the bedroom," he said.

Malgrim picked her up and carried her through the doorway to the bedroom beyond and sat her down on the four poster bed, plush with feathers. She grinned and laid back on the bed, spreading her arms out. "This is wonderful Malgrim".

"I know right!!" He said as he began unbuckling his armor. She sat up and began helping him slip out of it ever so gently. She leaned back once he pulled the last boot off and just admired him. He looked at her and gave her an odd expression, "What?!"

"Nothing, you're just wonderful," she said. "I know!" He replied with a grin and then moved to her and began pulling at her scale armor. She chuckled and slipped out of it with relative ease. He tossed it to the floor and put his forehead to hers. She sighed softly and moved her hands along his chest. "I Love you." She whispered. He just nodded his head and mumbled "uh huh".

He then pulled her up to him and kissed her hard, pressing his tusks into her cheek. For a moment she thought they were going to pierce her skin but he pulled away before that happened. She looked up into his swirling orange eyes and was so lost in them. She pulled him back with her as she fell back into the bed, his weight causing her to gasp as he landed. After a moment he propped himself up on his hands, looking down into forest green eyes. He caressed her cheek and then grabbed her neck and nudged her face, scraping his tusk across her cheek leaving a small red line. She moaned softly and reached for the hem of his shirt. Malgrim pushed himself up to take off his shirt for her, straddling her legs. He reached down and lifted her out of her shirt and began to toy with her nipples. He rubbed them between his fingers, twisting the skin and making her moan even more. He grasped her breasts in his hands and rolled them around on her chest, pressing firmly then pulling at the nipples. Rayne's hands went to his legs, clawing at the material that covered them. She found his trouser tie and pulled. Malgrim let go over her breasts and stood up, kicking off his pants and letting himself hang. He was already erect and ready for her. She sat up, pulled him to her and began kissing the head of his member.

She took him into her mouth, slowly at first but picking up speed as he placed his hand on her head. She moaned softly as she pushed all the way down, letting him slide down her throat. Minutes went by of this and he finally pulled back, "I want you" he said as he pulled off her pants and tossed them in the pile on the floor. She giggled and crawled back into the bed as she lay there ready for him. He crawled over to her, spreading her legs and lifting them some as he positioned himself between them. He moved the head of his member to her labia and pushed. She gasped and groaned as he entered her, grabbing his arms to hold on to him. He moved all the way to the hilt and groaned, pressing his head once more against hers. She looked up at him and smirked. She moved her hands to his shoulders and dug her claws in. He growled and pulled back, gripping her hips and began thrusting hard and fast. "Oh Yes Malgrim!" she moaned as she reached for the headboard of the bed to keep herself from hitting it. He continued to thrust into her over and over until she was lost in ecstasy. Waves of pleasure crashing over her, "Oh Malgrim!" She moaned. He lifted her legs and put them to one shoulder and continued to move in and out of her, you could hear the sound of his thighs slamming into her butt as he moved. Finally he separated her legs again and moved his hands to either side of her face. He cupped his hand around the back of her head and he groaned "Rayne...Rayne..." He thrust into her a few more times before he exploded inside her womb. Hot liquid filled her as she wrapped her legs around his torso, their moans echoed in tandem as they came. He let go of her head and pulled out of her slowly, laying down beside her on the bed. "Welcome to our bedroom." He chuckled and pulled her close.

They laid there for about an hour before they finally got up and put some clothes on. Malgrim grabbed Rayne's hand and led her to the dinning hall. Nolly and Parjil were already there and food had been served. There was roasted duck, roasted vegetables and fresh baked bread. Rayne sat down with a smile, "Sorry we're late." She said as she began putting food on her plate. Malgrim carved a large piece of the duck for himself and a hefty amount of roasted vegetables. He began eating without even muttering a word. "We were enjoying our bedroom..." She giggled and slurped up some veggies. Nolly just chuckled and smiled while Parjil rolled her eyes. "Aye Yeah.." she said.

They ate dinner and spoke a little about their plans for the next day. They would venture further into the city, trying to find the Scarlet triads base of operations. Nolly commented that this was a pretty fancy and handy spell Malgrim had. He just grinned and nodded. "Thought it'd come in handy. It's pretty high level magic." He said as he shoved some more duck in his mouth. Once they finished their dinner, dessert came out. Rayne was so excited as it was fruit and pastries. She gobbled up the berries and small flakey morsels like a little child. "Oh Malgrim, this is wonderful! Thank you!!" she cried as she smashed more fruit into her mouth.

After dinner they adjourned to their rooms once more, Rayne pulled Malgrim to the large tub in the corner "Pleaseee!!" She asked and he grumbled a bit but nodded. He turned the water on and began to take off his shirt. She smiled wide and quickly slipped out of her clothes and climbed in the bath water. She grinned watching Malgrim derobe, always enjoying seeing him completely nude. He was beautiful after all. She leaned back but pulled her legs up to her chest as he stepped in with her. She sat opposite him for a moment, then once he got situated she turned around and slid up in between his legs and leaned back into him. "Hi!" she said.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her gently as they lay there with the water flowing in. Through magical means it was able to flow and be hot. She wished they could have this in their real citadel but she didn't know how to make it work. It was so nice and convenient. Her hands held his arms as she closed her eyes. Eventually the water filled the tub and Malgrim turned it off, "You like this eh?" He asked as he caressed her stomach and sides. His arms were long and could wrap around her entirely. She nodded and leaned her head back, looking up at him, "I Love this." she whispered. "Good." he replied, leaning down to kiss her forehead gently. It was a very serene moment for them, him being so kind and gentle with her. They so rarely get moments like this. They laid there for a long while, just holding on to each other. After a while though he began to move his hands upward, reaching her breasts and gently rubbing them not rough like before. She moaned softly against him, pressing her back into his torso.

She turned her head to look up at him and kissed his chin. He looked down at her with a soft grin on his face as he began to rub more and play with her nipples, remaining gentle though. She ran her hands down his legs, stopping to tickle at his knees "HEY!" He called out to her and bellowed a laugh as she did it again. He moved his hands to her sides and began to tickle her, "I can do that too you know! You're not immune." he said as she began to squirm against him. This made him groan slightly as his member woke up and began to throb against her.

She giggled and squirmed some more as he tickled and then gasped as his hands gripped her sides and lifted her up. She grabbed at his hands as he lowered her down again, sliding into her without warning. She squealed a bit at the intrusion as there was little lubrication to aid. He held on to her sides as he slid down some in the bath and began to move her up and down on him. She got the rhythm down and began to push back moving with him, gripping his knees as she went. They moaned together as she rode him backwards for some time before he pushed her forward in the bath to be on her knees. He steadied himself behind her and pushed in, water splashing outside the tub as he began to thrust vigorously. Her hair fell into the water at her side, but Malgrim reached up and wrapped it in his hand and pulled, making her lean her head back and moan once more, "Ohhh!"

He continued thrusting into her for what felt like forever, pulling her up to press her back against him as he thrust a few last times into her, "Rayyne!" He moaned into her ear as he filled her once again full of his seed. She gasped and reached for his hands, her body shaking against him as she came as well. He finally let go of her and they both slid down into the tub, and giggled a bit as they laid next to each other, his knees up; her's curled underneath his with her head leaning back on his chest.

They smiled at each other and then he nudged her to let him up. He was still rock hard and he began drying off some. She stood and grabbed her own towel, beginning to dry her hair out and her body off. He stepped out of the tub and dried off his lower half and huffed. He stroked himself a few times and turned to her, "You know what..." he smirked and she tilted her head, "I'm not done!" He said as he reached for her and picked her up in his arms. He cradled her body against him and carried her to the bed, dropping her gently on the feather mattress. He pulled her legs so she slid down to the edge and he quickly thrust into her again. She groaned and arched her back, moving her hands along her body until they met his.

He pumped into her over and over again, their bodies slapping together as he thrust. She dug her nails into his hands and wrists as he held her firm in place. He kept the pace up and gripped her hips firmly, slamming into her body. He then pulled out and told her to get on her knees. She complied and he made a pulling action with his hand. A smile vile they he had by the nightstand came flying across the room. He drizzled the liquid on his member and then on her rear. She whimpered softly as she knew what this meant. He corked the bottle and tossed it to the floor before rubbing her small hole gently. He then pressed the large head of his member against it slowly, sliding inside her rear canal. She gasped as her sphincter opened to the intrusion and moaned loudly, "OH Malgrimmm!!"

He pushed into her slowly until his member was completely buried within her. She could feel every twitch it made and sent a shiver down her spine. He pulled out slowly and pushed back in building a nice but slow pace at first. Her hands gripped the blanket beneath her as he moved, moving from a slow to medium pace now. She took deep breaths as he began to pick up the pace and pump into her. Her breathing went from steady to quickly breathing hard as he continued to thrust faster into her. She could hear him groaning behind her, "It's so tight Rayne!" He moaned as he continued. "I'm not gonna last much longer. Oh I love you!" He moaned as he buried himself deep in her and came a third time. She gasped and moaned with him, wrapped her legs back partially around his as she pressed herself back into him. She squeezed her muscles, pulling every drop from him as he released his seed in her. He slowly pulled out and she fell forward on the bed, laying there allowing herself to close up. Malgrim just grinned and flopped down beside her, breathing heavily. "Okay, I'm done for now..." he chuckled and moved a few strands of hair from her face.