Adventures of Rayne & Malgrim Pt. 03

Story Info
Malgrim has new things to show Rayne.
1.8k words
5
1.6k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day for them. Rayne slept through most of the day after spending all day and night previously with the priest bringing Malgrim back from the dead. He was glad to be back, to hold Rayne again but furious at Shalyn for taking his scars away. Those were his life stories, everything he had been through. "I earned them!" he growled when he realized they were all gone. Rayne was sad that he was so upset, but more than anything she was happy he was alive and with her again.

Once she awoke that evening, they planned on going back through the tower and getting their things, making sure to finish off anything that remained. There wasn't much left in the tower that they hadn't already cleared out by the time they got there. Malgrim picked up his sword and they headed back to Lady Docure's to thank her for the aid and see about where to go next. Malgrim had decided he wanted to show Rayne something he had learned recently.

"Come on! Trust me." he said as he took her by the hand and led her around into an alleyway. She took his hand and smiled. He was excited and he so rarely got excited. He told Embre to wrap her tail around Rayne's leg and held Rayne's hand as he began casting a spell. Suddenly everything was black and she felt a pulling sensation to her core. In an instant she heard seagulls and smelled the salty sea. The ground beneath her swayed a bit, catching her off guard.

Rayne opened her eyes and saw water in front of her, she was standing on the deck of a ship. A familiar ship, sitting at a dock. They were back in Cypress Point near where the dream gate lies.

"How did you?!" Rayne questioned as she looked around surprised.

"Teleportation! I learned it recently and wanted to show you. I thought we could spend the night here on our ship." He grinned, showing his sharp teeth like he would do.

Embre began pacing around the ship, finding her somewhere to settle down. The sun had begun to set over the water and Rayne took Malgrim by the arm and dragged him to the captain's balcony to watch the sunset. Malgrim sat down, Rayne sitting beside him leaning against his side. It was peaceful and she was happy.

Once the sun set, he poked her and suggested they go into town to get some dinner. She agreed and got up reluctantly. They found the tavern, now repaired and open for business. They ordered food and Rayne even ordered ale to drink. It wasn't the most pleasant of drinks, but she wanted to have a good night. Malgrim just laughed at her as she choked down her first cup. She ordered a second to his surprise. By this time she was feeling the effects of the ale quite well. She slurred her words and had a hard time standing up. Malgrim stood her by the door and left her there for a moment to go pay the tab. She leaned against the wood payne gently stroking the board.

"Okay, you've had enough. Lets get you back." He laughed and put one of her arms around his neck, beginning to walk her back to the ship. She sang little didee's as they walked, told the grass it was pretty and marveled at the night sky. Once she got on the ship it was even harder to keep her upright. Malgrim sat her down on the bed in the captain's chamber and began to take her armor off. She grinned and tried to help but just got her hands in the way. "Stop it you!" he growled at her.

She laid back on the bed, breathing slowly and trying to clear her mind. It was so foggy but she wasn't ready for the night to be over. After a short bit, she was just in her underwear and Malgrim began to undress himself. He took his spell component pouch and put it on the nightstand and then stripped down to nothing. Rayne sat up and smirked "I'm not ready for bed yet." She said.

"Good because neither am I." He pulled her to him and put his forehead to hers. He called them orc kisses. She smiled and reached her hand up to his neck and through his now silky hair. "I don't care what you look like, scars, no scars, you're beautiful to me no matter what."

"I know, but those were things I earned, I went through something to get those and now they are gone." he replied, nudging her face a bit.

"We will make new ones for sure." She tried to smile, though thinking about how one gets scars caused her a little pain.

"But tonight, tonight is all full of new things." He grinned as he let go of her and pushed her back on the bed. He got on his knees and pulled her shorts off. He wasted no time, pulling her to the edge of the bed and burying his face in her. She groaned and opened her legs to his intrusion. She had gotten used to this and loved the feeling of his tongue as it danced across her body. She wondered what he meant by new things and then thought of something. He could feel his back again. She scooted down a bit further, making it easier for her to sit up and still allow him to keep his face buried. He mumbled something as she sat up but wasn't sure what. She quickly took her hands and dragged her nails across his shoulder blades. A loud growl came from between her legs and she felt his tusks dig into her a bit. She let go and leaned back with a grin.

"New things." She smirked. He looked up at her with a wicked smile. He grabbed her legs and pushed them up and her back onto her back once more. He went down again, but this time to her opening, swirling his tongue around and plunging it as deep as he could go. After a bit of toying with her, he began to trail his tongue lower. She whimpered as she felt his tongue swirl around her anus. He had never messed with her there but it felt so good. He slid two fingers into her as his tongue delved into her forbidden hole. It certainly wasn't forbidden tonight. Her back arched and her hands gripped the bed as he began moving his fingers and tongue together. How could this get any better she wondered, and she would soon find out. Malgrim stayed there for several minutes, sending her over the edge. She wrapped her legs around his shoulders and shook.

When she let go, he got up and stroked himself with her juices. "Oh we're not done." He smirked at her and reached for his spell component pouch. He pulled out a small vile and poured it in his hand. It was viscous and he began stroking himself with it. He was a good 8in in length and a little under 2in diameter. He was nothing to frown at for sure. She gasped and looked at him, "Are you sure?" She asked, "Are you..?" he retorted. She looked a little concerned but, new things right. He poured a little of the liquid on her, letting it drip down her back some. He then set it down and went back to stroking himself with one hand and sliding his finger into her anus with the other. She groaned and pushed back into him. He then slid two fingers into her and moved them about. She let out a gasp as he slid the second finger in, "Ohhh!"

He then pulled out of her, "Get on your knees." He instructed her and she happily complied. She grabbed a pillow and put underneath her and spread her knees ready for him. He steadied himself behind her, wiping some of the liquid off her back and rubbing it on himself to make sure he was well lubed up. He put the tip of his member at her opening and began to slowly press. "Uuuhhh" she moaned as she felt just how big he was. Soon enough there was a small pop as her sphincter opened to the intrusion and sucked him inside. He groaned as she tightened around him. He began to push slowly till he was fully planted inside her. "Oh Rayne!" He moaned with her as he sat there for a moment, feeling every inch of her pulse around him.

After what felt like minutes he pulled out slowly and pushed back in, setting up a slow rhythm. How long could he keep this up? As she loosened up around him, he began moving faster. In no time he was pounding her senseless. She was lost in ecstasy. He then got a brilliant idea. "Hey Rayne, wanna feel something even better..." he said as he pulled out of her, "Turn over." he said.

She laid down on the pillow, putting it under her lower back. He pushed back into her and stayed there and cast prestidigitation to create a replica of himself in his hand. "Remember these," he grinned. Her eyes went wide, "oh no! I can't.." she whimpered but he moved it to her labia and spread it open. He pushed it slowly inside her. She bit her lip and moaned, "Oh Malgrim!" she whimpered as he pushed it all the way in. He could feel it pressing against him inside her. He began to move again, pressing down on her. This caused the replica to move with his movements. She was being pounded in both her openings and it felt amazing, she couldn't take it. Waves of pleasure washed over her, convulsing beneath him. "Rayne...I'm close.." he moaned as he wrapped his hand around her head and pulled her up to him.

He pumped a few more times before filling her with his hot liquid. Concentration on the spell faded as he let go. She could feel it flowing inside her, filling her up. Her body squeezed every drop from him. It felt like it was sucking him dry. He finally pulled out of her, looking down at her gaping hole. He grinned and laid down on his back next to her. Her breathing was heavy and she could feel herself slowly closing up but dripping. She rolled into his arms and laid her head on his chest.

"You are full of surprises today." she whispered once she finally caught her breath. "That was...What words even work!"

"It was." he grinned and held her as they fell asleep.