Adventures of Rishi Ch. 03

Story Info
Rishi getting his way with every pussy around.
14.4k words
4.1
3.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun dawned and morning came, Rishi found himself again in bed, this time naked, covered by a sheet. His manhood hard and yearning for attention, but thought it would be unwise to push his grandma anymore any sooner with his deception. He wore his brief and head out to the hall.

His grandma, as vibrant as ever was making breakfast, she seemed to have bathed early in the morning, with the towel wrapped on her head and her blouse a bit wet from her back and her armpit. The smell of the incense wood filled the room. He walked in, flaunting his cock pressing against his brief.

He noticed that she was walking a bit funny, almost limping, must be from previous night's vigorous fucking. As soon as she noticed him, her gaze fixed towards his cock but she pulled her eyes away quickly.

Grandma: Rishi! Go dress yourself! Why are you walking around the house in your underwear?

Rishi: Relax Grandma, I am going to bathe in a while, will be a waste of time to dress up again, just to remove them when I am going to bathe in a few minutes. Besides I am sure you have seen all your children and grandchildren naked.

Grandma: Yes, when they were young! You're almost a full-grown man. Imagine if someone walked in to see you like this.

Rishi: Ok! Ok! I'll go bathe and get dressed in a moment.

Grandma: Do you want tea?

Rishi: Yes please!

She poured him and herself a cup, handing him over his and sat on the sofa. While sitting down she took a pillow and sat on top of it, struggling to sit. He sat down along with her on the sofa turning on the TV grinning as he remembered how he fucked her sore yesterday.

Rishi: Is there a problem Grandma? You seem to be in pain.

Grandma: No there isn't, it's just something that happens some days/

Rishi: You sure? Could be hemorrhoids

Grandma: What? NO! It's unrelated, now drink your tea and get dressed quickly.

They both sat in silence watching the new channel and sipping their tea, Rishi spread his legs and was flaunting his cock to her.

Grandma: Boy! Have I not taught you what to do when your penis gets hard like this?

Rishi: I know but I can't just keep stroking it all the time, it's exhausting! Plus, it hasn't worked apart from the last time when you helped me.

Grandma: Just be gentle and try to relax when you do it, you'll grasp of it.

Rishi: Fine!

Rishi pulled down his brief to his ankle and started stroking his cock in front of her while holding his cup.

Grandma: I didn't say here! Go do it in the bathroom.

She slapped his bare ass.

Rishi: Ouch! I am going.

As he walked away naked from her to the bathroom, she had her eyes fixed on her grandson's ripped physique and his ass. He was done bathing in a few minutes and returned dressed. He hadn't gone soft yet, and walked to the dining table as he wanted to go out for to meet the woman at the hill.

Grandma: Couldn't get it down?

Rishi: No, I told you it doesn't work when I do it. I really think I should see a doctor about it.

Grandma: No, what you need is to learn how to masturbate.

Rishi: Easy for you to say, I am the one suffering.

They sat on the table having breakfast, often she would peek at his cock during their breakfast. Rishi was out of ideas on how to make the move on her without putting up the whole Grandfather act. Once he was done with breakfast, he was ready to head out.

Grandma: Where are you going?

Rishi: I am just going out. I met some people yesterday of my age, will hang around with them.

Grandma: You're going out like that?

Pointing to his cock pressing against his pant, making a tent.

Rishi: I told you, I can't get it down. You don't want me to go see a doctor and I don't have anyone to help me with this either.

Grandma: Help? Like yesterday?

Rishi: Well yes, I must be doing it wrong because the only time I was able to go soft was when you helped.

Grandma: That's not possible.

Rishi: Well then, I am going out.

As he walked towards to door to head out, she called him: -

Grandma: Wait! Come here.

He sat next to her on the sofa.

Grandma: I'm going to help you this one last time but after this you better learn how to do it yourself.

Rishi: Sure Grandma, thanks for your help!

Grandma: Now pull down your pant boy and let's get this over with.

He obeyed her, stripping down his pant and underwear. He sat on the sofa, she grabbed his meat and started stroking it.

Rishi: I think we'll need your mouth again Grandma, to speed up things.

Grandma: Don't get cheeky with me boy. I'll take care of this myself; you watch and learn.

Rishi: If that's how it's going to be, let me lie down.

She did as she was told, and got up giving his to comfortable lay on the sofa, she climbed up on him and started to stroke his cock. With her hand lubricated with saliva, she stroked it in a fast rhythmic motion. Rishi was proud of the fact that he could delay his orgasm and kept delaying it. It's been a few minutes stroking his cock with no results, she had her hand tired.

Rishi: Seems like you're the one who needs to learn, not me.

She stopped her strokes, and started to fondle his balls. She had her thumb caressing his shaft, as she fondled his balls. She licked her index finger and started playing with the tip, while fondling his balls. He was still not coming, so she decided to try more.

She held his legs and spread them high like a woman in a missionary position, with one hand she was fondling his balls, her finger rubbing against his asshole while she stroked his cock with the other. He was really enjoying his, she was doing wonders with her hands.

He kept delaying his orgasm and enjoying the foreplay, he didn't want it to end. After a few more minutes, she got frustrated, he had not come yet.

Grandma: What's taking so long?

Rishi: What can I say, you need to try a little harder.

Grandma: What did I tell you about being cheeky?

She pushed her finger inside his asshole. Surprised from this he jumped, but she held him back in his position.

Rishi: AAH Grandma! What are you doing?

Grandma: Relax, this will bring you quick.

Grandma (speaking to herself): This will give you a taste of your own medicine when you wrecked my butthole with the monstrous cock.

She pushed her middle finger inside his ass, and started fingering his ass while jerking him off. Her finger reached deeper and started hitting his prostate, he was not prepared for this.

Rishi: Oooh! That's it Grandma, keep going.

She started jerking him harder and faster, her finger reaching in and out of his ass. He was loving the sensation, and he was almost near his edge.

Rishi: Grandma, please suck it!

Grandma: What? No!

Rishi: Grandma, please! I loved it when you did it the last time.

Grandma: NO!

He held her hand stopping her from her strokes.

Rishi: Come on Grandma, one last time!

She had her eyes fixed on his throbbing cock; he was holding her hand tightly preventing her from stroking his cock. He loosened his grip and released her, but before she could do anything, he pulled her head and shoved his cock inside her mouth. She tried to resist, but he wouldn't let her. She was choking, so she sucked on his cock. He had his eyes closed and was enjoying her sucking him.

It wasn't long till he started to moan and groan, she realized he was going to blow his load. She tried to resist and get off, but his grip was too strong. He was groaning louder and she could feel the warmth of his cum. He let go of his grip and she was able to take his cock out of her mouth. He was squirting all over her face, on her hair, eyes and clothes. She was not pleased.

She wanted to slap him for forcing her like that, but somewhere felt it was her fault as well, had she not given him a blowjob yesterday, he wouldn't have wanted it today.

Grandma: I'll beat your ass blue if you pull something like that. Don't you dare force me into something when I say no.

Rishi: I am so sorry Grandma! I don't know what came over me. I am very sorry!

Grandma: Hmm, get dressed and go wherever you were heading to.

He pulled back his pants and left silently.

Grandma: Return before sunset!

He turned back and waved her a goodbye. He was thankful that he pulled something stupid like this and didn't get thrown out. He feared she would kick him out after shoving his cock in her mouth like that. Anyway, that was all done, nothing changing it now. He decided it was time to check out on the woman and her daughter from the hill, he hoped the girl had gotten better, because if the medicines didn't work, he wouldn't be able to convince her that the mixed water was not sacred water.

He dressed into the Sadhu's attire and head to her home. Once he reached there, it was cold up there compared to low lying areas of his grandma's house, cattle running around, eating grass. He knocked on her door. Within a few moments the door opened and he saw the beautiful Shubhalakshmi.

Shubhalakshmi: Swami ji! Oh, how I am grateful to you.

Rishi: I assume from the happiness in your tone, the girl is feeling better now.

Shubhalakshmi: Yes Swamiji, she is feeling better now. I was worried the gods were going to take her too away from me.

Rishi: Praise be to the gods my child, for it was their will that I was brough here to heal your daughter.

Shubhalakshmi: What can I give you in return Swamiji for this blessing?

Rishi: My child, I am a monk who gave up on this materialistic life to follow the path of god, but if you must I would like to have some water, I am feeling thirsty.

Shubhalakshmi: Oh! please come in Swamiji.

She welcomed him into her house, making him sit on her sofa. Even as a single parent, she was by no means poor, The interior of her house suggested that she was doing fairly well, he wondered why didn't she just have any maid or anyone to help her. She returned with a silver glass filled with water, she was wearing a saree, her bosoms tight and full making her a perfect milf, her blouse had a deep neck giving a good view of her cleavage. Her ass jiggled up and down when she walked, all he could think about was putting his face between her big beautiful ass and tits. As she handed him the glass of water he was trying hard not to stare at her too long. As he was drinking water, she removed the golden bangle from her hand and offered it to him.

Shubhalakshmi: Swamiji, please accept my offering. It's my thanks to God and you for saving my daughter.

Rishi: As much as I am flattered by your generosity, I am afraid I cannot take it.

Shubhalakshmi: Swamiji I insist, please.

Rishi: I can't accept your money or any other materialistic possession from you but if you insist that I take something from you. I have something in mind.

Shubhalakshmi(eagerly): What is it Swamiji?

Rishi: Before I ask of you that, I need to know something about you.

Shubhalakshmi: What is it that you want to know? Just ask

Rishi: How long has it been since your husband passed away?

A wave of sadness washed on her face.

Shubhalakshmi: It's....it's been around 8 years Swamiji. He was on his way to home from the market after trading, when one unfortunate day it was raining and dark, he slipped and hit his head on a rock.

Tears rolling down her eye, he held her hand making her sit along with him, his arm wrapped around her shoulder, the temptation to just run his hands and tongue all over her body was high but he didn't want to jeopardize the opportunity.

Rishi: Hmmmm....after his death have you mated with anyone?

Shubhalakshmi: What? No Swamiji! I would never do it. I was a virgin when I married my husband, I've been loyal to him when he was alive and even after his death, I've continued to remain loyal.

Rishi: Your body and mind doesn't ache with lust?

Shubhalakshmi: It does.... sometimes I feel my desires overflowing but I am able to suppress them when i look after my daughter and work.

Rishi: That's good, you are perfect to carry out the task I have in mind.

Wiping off her tears.

Shubhalakshmi: What is that you want me to do Swamiji?

Rishi: Yesterday a boy came to me who asked me to rush to your home, did you know him?

Shubhalakshmi: I've met him yesterday Swamiji apart from that I do not know anything about him.

Rishi: Just like you and your daughter, he carries a curse.

Shubhalakshmi: Curse! What do you mean me and my daughter carry a curse?

Rishi: It seems in your previous life you committed some sins that were awarded with curse, your husband's death was because of the curse you carry. Unfortunately, your daughter too may carry this curse, it is highly possible that she too will become a widow within a few years of her marriage.

Shubhalakshmi: Oh Swamiji! Please help us! I beg you.

Rishi: Calm down my child, your actions in this life have been good so far and you will be rewarded for them, you will be a happily married woman in your next life. As for your daughter you don't have to worry about it yet as I don't see you marrying her off yet, by then the task I am going to ask of you will help in averting the misfortune of your daughter

A sense of relief came over her, she looked hopeful.

Rishi: The boy that you met yesterday carries a similar curse. He is bound to remain a virgin until a beautiful loyal widow takes away his virginity. For only when his virginity will be claimed by a widow who had been loyal her whole life, he would get a loyal wife in life later.

Shubhalakshmi looked confused.

Shubhalakshmi: I am not sure what you expect of me Swamiji.

Rishi: I want you to make love with that boy, my child. Make love to him with the same passion as you would with your husband and take away the boy's curse.

Shubhalakshmi: Swamiji! I cannot do that. I have been loyal to my husband so far and I intend to die that way. Please Swamiji, you may ask for anything else but not this.

Rishi: My child, remember I asked for nothing but you insisted to offer. There is also the curse of you daughter, we need him to cast away the curse on her and that can't happen when he himself carries a curse. Rest is your choice my child.

She fell in deep thought; she was conflicted on remaining a loyal to her dead husband but she had also made an offering to the monk. It was a bad omen to make a promise to a monk or god and not fulfill it, moreover she wanted her daughter to have a happy married life and not having to experience the misfortune of being a widow.

Shubhalakshmi: Ok.... Ok Swamiji, I'll do it. Provide me the details on how you want to have this ritual done

Rishi: I knew you would understand, your soul is pure, and the gods will bless you for what you are doing. Now, you should prepare your body and soul for the ritual. You should fast until tomorrow evening and bathe in the nearby pond before the sunset, while fasting you're supposed fill a bowl with water and put jasmine and rose flowers in them, pray until tomorrow evening and once you're done bathing, spray the water that you have in the bowl on the very bed on which your husband took your virginity. Prepare a meal and wait for his arrival, you'll end your fasting once he feeds you. The rest is upon you and him.

Shubhalakshmi: Thank You, Swamiji. I shall do as you instructed.

Rishi: And one more thing my child. This ritual is only complete when the boy has ejaculated inside you.

She blushed at his words.

Rishi: Do you understand?

She nodded her head yes.

Rishi: Very good. Farewell, child.

She escorted him to the door, and stood at the door watching him walk down the hill. She stood there wondering if she did the right thing.

Rishi started for his home and started thinking about his grandma, he was excited about fucking the milf Shubhalakshmi but there was yet time and he was horny as hell. He wanted to fuck his grandma again, the more he thought about her, the more aroused he got. As he reached his home he changed into his normal clothes. It was early evening and grandma would be done preparing dinner by now. He walked into his home.

Grandma: Rishi beta, is it you?

Rishi: Yes dadi!(Grandma)

She was in the kitchen. He walked towards her.

Rishi: What's for dinner?

Grandma: Your favorite dum biryani.

Rishi: Mmmm! That sounds yummy.

Grandma: Get bathed and I'll serve you a plate.

As an obedient grandson he bathed and got dressed wanting to have the delicious food she's made. Both of them having dinner, she was wearing a blouse which was almost transparent and tight, he could see her pointy nipples pressed against her blouse. He wanted to fuck her but the whole act of pretending to be grandpa was starting to bore him, tonight he wanted to try something new.

Rishi: Grandma, have you heard of Kamasutra?

Grandma: What about it?

Rishi: Did you know, Kamasutra was written to teach people about pleasure and how to please your partner.

Grandma: I have heard of it, it's not a book decent people read Rishi, don't read such material.

Rishi: See, that's where you're wrong Grandma, Kamasutra is a very informative book written by a great Indian scholar, when the British came they made all of it taboo because they couldn't understand the greatness of it. A very wise person told me this while I was out in the village Grandma, from his attire he seemed to have been a monk.

Grandma: I still do not believe reading it is a good thing.

Rishi: Grandma, let me show you something from Kamasutra.

Grandma: You carry that book?

Rishi: No Grandma, unfortunately not, but i can show you from internet.

Grandma: Not now Rishi, have your dinner first.

He started to eat his dinner quick and finished while she was still eating slowly.

Rishi: By the time you're done eating I'll find a video and show you how educative it is grandma.

Rishi searched for a video that wasn't an average porn, he wanted something that tried different positions and was long in duration. He found a video finally that seemed promising, it was a detailed video on Kamasutra and all the different ways you could pleasure your partner. He downloaded the video and set it up on his pendrive. He connected the pendrive on his TV and waited until Grandma was done with her dinner and was cleaning up with the kitchen. As soon as she was done with the chores she headed to the hall, he played the video. The video started with the woman giving an oil massage to the man who was just wearing his loin cloth. This seemed to have got her attention. Unaware of the technology, she didn't know that video could be played on TV through other sources as well apart from just the cable channels.

Grandma: What are you watching Rishi?

Rishi: Seems like a video on yoga grandma, this must be some new channel on health.

She stood there watching at the screen, as the woman rubbed her hands over his chest, his calves and going up his thigh.

Rishi: If you're going to watch TV you might as well sit

Grandma: No no, I am heading to sleep.

Realizing that he won't be able to do what he wants if she leaves, he held her hand.

Rishi: Wait Grandma, lets just watch TV. It's not like you've to go to work early, plus you could really learn from this video on how to give massage.

She didn't protest and sat next to him.

The man in the video now lay on his belly while she slowly worked her way upto his hips. Her hands massaging his bare butt.

Grandma: Are you sure this is Yoga?

Rishi: Yeah! It's some kind of ancient Yoga, look!

He pointed at the screen, the woman grabbed each buttcheek with each of her hands putting in oil on his crack. His butt glistening from the oil, she then started to rub her thumb against his asshole, spreading the oil all over his hole. He turned around and the camera cut to his hard cock pressing against his loin cloth. The woman then slowly ran her hand inside his loin cloth gently giving it a stroke under his loin cloth.