Adventures of Rishi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked outside, his grandma was standing naked along with the other women in the group talking about something.

Rishi: Were you rubbing one out watching grandma? You old fuck

Priest: No no....

Rishi: What? You mean she's not attractive?

Priest: Oh, defiantly no! She's the most attractive woman I've ever seen.

Rishi: Relax! I'm just kidding you; do you guys know each other from before? You two were acting very friendly back then.

Priest: Well yeah, Padmini and I grew up together, I've seen her grow from a girl to a woman, truth be told I've always liked her but then she got married.

Rishi: That's quite some one sided love story, anyways it's time I leave, seems like grandma is dressing up, you have fun beating your meat to those ladies and remember when I ask you to do something you'll act like a good boy and do it.

Priest: Yes...

Rishi walked outside meeting grandma at the temple gate. They both started walking for home together, as the way for the Shubhalakshmi's house was nearing, he told her he was going to a friend's place.

Rishi: Grandma, I'll be going from here to my friend's place, you go home.

Grandma: What friend?

Rishi: I made one in the time I've been here and he's been insisting that I come to his place, now listen, I most probably would come home only by tomorrow morning so don't wait up for me.

Grandma: Fine, but I want you in home the first thing in the morning and stay safe.

Rishi: Sure grandma, you too!

She was somewhat relieved that he wouldn't be violating her in the name of help with his erections.

Rishi started walking towards Shubhalakshmi's home, when he reached her home, he could smell the pleasant smell of the incense sticks and the prayer chants. He knocked on her door, she opened the door looking like a goddess, smelling pleasant like vanilla. The sandalwood teeka on her forehead, her hair tied with jasmine flowers, dressed in a white saree, she had a smile on her face.

Rishi: Hello aunty! I was asked by swami ji to come here by this time.

Shubhalakshmi: Oh, yes, I've been waiting for you, please come in

He followed her in the house, her buttocks bounced when she walked, exposing her belly, he had the urge to grab her belly to right there and make love to her. He sat on the sofa and she offered him buttermilk to drink.

Rishi: Is your daughter feeling better now?

Shubhalakshmi: Oh yes! She's all good now, I am very grateful for your help that day.

Rishi: I am glad to hear that, where is she though?

She blushed at the question.

Shubhalakshmi: Well, to complete the task given my Swamiji, I thought it would be better if we were alone today.

Rishi too felt shy.

Shubhalakshmi: Well, let's talk more after dinner, I've cooked for you, hope you like it

Rishi: Sure! I'm hungry already

Shubhalakshmi: Ok, let's eat then.

They went and had the food, the dinner was filled with conversations about the village, his life, and hers.

Rishi: Aunty if i remember right your name was Shubhalakshmi.

Shubhalakshmi: Yes, but those close to me just call me Lakshmi.

Rishi: That's easy, I too will call you that.

And the conversation went on, after dinner was over, she took him to the bed room.

Rishi: Wow, this is a beautiful room.

She smiled.

Shubhalakshmi: So... shall we begin now?

Rishi: Uhhh....yes!

Shubhalakshmi: Are you nervous?

Rishi: Yes...

Shubhalakshmi: Me too, I've haven't had sex since my husband passed away, so please be gentle with me.

She held his hand and they both sat on the bed, he leaned on her to kiss her, when his lips touched hers, she reciprocated. This was the first time someone was passionately kissing him back. He cupped her cheek and sucked her lower lip, his tongue caressed her teeth, her tongue met his. They French kissed, their tongues swirled around each other. His hands reached for her waist, his fingers slid between her blouse and the saree, his thumbs brushed her nipples.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, their chests pressed against each other. He grabbed her tits; his fingers pinched her nipples. He sucked her tongue; his hands groped her tits. She pulled him on her as she lay on the bed, their lips were sealed, their hands were wandering. He started to suck her throat; he nibbled her chin. He tugged on her saree.

Rishi: May I undress you aunty?

She laughed.

Lakshmi(laughingly): You may but don't call me aunty.

Rishi: Well, you're my mom's age and that's how I am used to address people, plus just calling you by your name feels disrespectful.

Lakshmi: If it helps just call me mommy then, but no aunty.

Her attempt to lighten the mood in the room sent them both laughing.

Rishi: Well, if you expect me to call you mommy, then you'll have to call me - my lovely son/child.

She held his face and said, "Sure my lovely son".

He grabbed her breasts, sucking on one while squeezing the other.

Rishi: Your breasts feel soft and warm, mommy.

His palms were caressing her breasts, his fingers were pinching her nipples.

Lakshmi: mmmmmm...

His lips were sucking her neck, his teeth were nibbling her earlobes.

Rishi: Tell me what you like, mommy.

Lakshmi: Ohhh...

Her legs were spreading apart.

Rishi: You have beautiful curves.

He started sucking her throat, his tongue was licking her cleavage.

Lakshmi: mmmm.

He sucked on her cleavage; his nose was sniffing her armpits.

He hugged her, kissing and biting her neck, while pulling down her saree and unhooking her blouse. Once done he pulled her blouse and opened her arms to let him remove them. She was wearing a flower pattern red bra. He grabbed onto her breasts and started kissing them over her bra. He pulled up her bra exposing her breasts, dark round areola, small nipples and big juicy tits. He put one in his mouth while he squeezed the other. She took off her bra and ran her fingers over his hair like a child.

Lakshmi: Aah! If I gave you birth, I'd be feeding you from these breasts my lovely son!

He sucked her tits; his lips were nibbling her nipples.

Lakshmi: Mmm... that's good, baby.

He kissed her belly; his hands were squeezing her ass.

She lifted her hips, letting him pull down her frock and panties. She was completely naked now.

Rishi: Mommy, you look even more beautiful naked.

She was shaved down there, he started kissing and licking her belly, going further down kissing her crotch, and going all the way down to her legs. He put her toe in his mouth sucking them. He started his way going back up, kissing her legs while squeezing her tender thighs.

Reaching her pussy, he kissed her clit, his lips were caressing her slit. He spread her legs and her pussy was in full view, glistening due to the moist between her legs. She was shy and covering her face. He reached down and started sucking on her clit, licking the wet juices that was leaking from her pussy, he grabbed her legs, spreading them further causing her hips to rise and started to run his tongue over her pussy. Rubbing her clit with his nose while he licked her.

Lakshmi: Baby! Oh yes! Lick mommy like that, for a virgin you're really good.

He grabbed her by the waist and thrusting his tongue in her cunt while pinning her down, using his hand to stop her from wriggling.

He used his hands and spread her thighs even further causing her legs to widen, now that her thighs and hip weren't blocking the access, he was licking her pussy while sticking his tongue inside, his nose was rubbing against her clit. Her body started jerking, she covered her mouth while her pussy squirted in his mouth.

Her back was arching.

She had her palm cupping her mouth, moaning.

He turned her around making her lay on her belly and grabbed her butt cheeks, he spread them exposing her tight little asshole while his mouth buried deep into her pussy. She grabbed the pillow and bit down as she felt the wave of his tongue pressing her clit, her pussy was soaking wet. She came again, her pussy squirting its juices while her back arched.

He spread her butt cheeks apart, poking her butthole with his tongue, and began eating her asshole out with his tongue while stroking his hard cock, his finger was tracing over her butthole, before long the finger was inside her.

It hurt her the first time he entered his finger but it was nothing like she had experienced before. After a few more thrusts, he pulled his finger out and his cock was poking against her ass,

Rishi: You're amazing.

She had her face buried in the pillow while she was moaning. Once done eating her ass, he turned her around and sat near her face, bringing his cock near her lips.

Rishi: Suck on my cock mommy.

She obediently took the cock in her mouth and started licking the precum in the tip, before taking him inch by inch till his cock hit the back of her throat. Her saliva was dripping out and coating his dick. He grabbed her head and forced his cock into her throat deeper and faster. The walls in her mouth was pressing onto him like she was choking. She struggled but managed to breathe and took it, she took his cock out of her mouth and sucked on his balls while stroking his cock. Soon, his body started to shudder, he put his cock back inside her mouth until she felt his juice fill her throat and come pouring out of her lips and eyes. He pulled it out, smearing it over her lips and throat, giving a soft slap to her face.

Lakshmi: Aww my dear son, as per Swamiji you were supposed to cum inside me.

Rishi: I came inside your mouth so I believe that makes it fulfills the requirement?

Lakshmi: Maybe, but I think he meant cumming inside my pussy.

Rishi: I am sorry to cum inside your mouth mommy, I didn't know I was supposed to cum inside your pussy, the way you sucked my cock was so good, I couldn't control.

Lakshmi: It's fine my baby boy, let's try again, now bend over my lovely boy.

Obeying her he bent over while she went behind him, she grabbed his cock from behind stroking it, while sucking his balls, after a while she started going for his butthole. She spat on his butthole before sliding her finger down it.

Lakshmi: Another great area to fuck, sweetie.

She slid her tongue over his butthole, penetrating him with her tongue before licking around it. Then she spat on his hole again before replacing her tongue with her finger, her finger went deeper inside him.

Rishi: Oh God. Mommy is that your finger? His cock was going stiff and started pulsating.

Lakshmi: that is one of my three fingers, you want another one, sweety?

Rishi: That feels so weird and good, mommy.

Lakshmi rubbing again between Rishi's butt cheeks and finger fucks him a bit deeper.

Lakshmi played with him by gently withdrawing the tip and pushing it back, every time causing a shiver in Rishi's spine. Rishi felt a tickle in his nuts and his cock sprang to life, growing at her touch. Rishi was sure that when she pumped her fingers into his butthole again and touched his prostate, he would spew all over the bed. He thought that this must be how his grandma felt every time his dick drove deeper and deeper, making her quiver. He moaned involuntarily and whispered,

Rishi: Mommy fuck... that feels so good.

Lakshmi smiled looking up at him.

Lakshmi: I think it's time you penetrate your dear mommy's pussy.

He stood up right and grabbed her by the waist, lifting her in his arms, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he grabbed her hugging her. He brought the tip of his cock near her pussy poking her with it and rubbing her clit while she tightly held onto him so as not to fall.

Slowly, he thrusted his dick into her pussy. Must be cause of the years of abstention from sex, her pussy felt very tight, and hard to push his cock inside. Once inside his thrust was a bit slow, a gentle pace.

Lakshmi: AAAH! Please go gently my baby, mommy is very delicate and sensitive!

Once deep inside her pussy, her back arched while her muscles clamped against the length of him as though a million fingers were milking the juice from his nuts, slowly loosening and tightening against his dick. He went faster and faster till he was pounding into her.

Lakshmi screamed so loud her screams would have been audible to anyone walking even 100 meters within the area, she scratched his back with her nails till the skin broke and he was bleeding. But the pain excited him and turned him on even more. She was leaking all over his dick. Her muscles were working against him to force his jizm through, and every thrust she made herself tighter, squeezing him hard. It was exquisite, he couldn't remember pleasure this intense. Her head jerked around and her chest moved to the rhythm as her body jerked and jerked. Her inner muscles contracted violently; once, then again and again, each contraction milked his penis, then once again her juices came.

Lakshmi: Oh God!! I haven't cum like this in years, one after the other, I can't take it anymore!

Rishi: Mommy I am yet to give you my cum inside your pussy.

Lakshmi: My dear boy, if I really birthed you would you have punished mommy like this? Making her scream in pain, that big fat cock is too much for mommy for I haven't had a cock in years.

Rishi: If you were my real mommy, I wouldn't leave any opportunity to make you scream, no opportunity left where I wouldn't have my cock inside you mommy!

She tried to calm him and pulled her own hair, tears rolling from the corner of her eyes as her body convulsed.

Rishi pulled her back his hands grabbing her Butt cheeks for support while he thrusts his cock inside her, her legs wrapped around his waist squeezing a little tighter every time he thrusts his cock inside her. He slipped a finger inside her butthole while shoving his cock deep inside her pussy. His finger started twisting and turning and all the while his cock was still deeply embedded in her.

Rishi: This is incredible mommy; your holes are just so tight.

Lakshmi could barely breath her breast was heaving against his face and body, she was soaked in sweat.

Her legs wrapped tightly around his hips to let his dick to fully enter her. Each slow stroke drove him deeper, then pulled him back, then he slipped in deeper. He thrust so hard in her that her legs unhooked from his waist, they were shaking and she started whimpering. Rishi leaned in to suck one of her big black nipples. Rishi could see her in pure bliss.

He put her down on the bed laying on her belly while he knelt behind her, positioning his dick near her pussy and rubbed the tip of his cock over it. His legs pushed on her thighs spreading them farther apart. Her pussy her was dripping its juices and he slowly slid his cock back in.

In a missionary position he laid down behind her, spooning with her, her ass tightly squeezed against him. Grabbing her butt and spreading it while he slid his cock in and out, pushing further deeper in. It's a slow-paced fucking with her butt grinding and rocking gently on him. He kissed her neck and breasts before he got into doggystyle. She's holding the sheet hard, pulling it apart while Rishi shoves in deeper, harder. He started ramming her hard. He grunted each time her big brown round butt came back against him, pounding harder. He was plowing her hard, slapping against her butt while his cock was sliding deep.

She felt the pressure building up and was about to cum anytime soon. He took her breasts in his mouth while he rubbed her clit and fucked her pussy, her legs were starting to tremble and shake, she came right as Rishi pushed all the way into her again. She clenched her muscles so hard it forced Rishi's cock from her cunt. Both were out of breath and sweating but that wasn't the end.

Once he caught his breath he stood up while she stood on all fours. Looking up at him she took his cock and covered the top of his dick with her lips. Licking the underside of his prick. Holding the shaft in one hand, she licked from balls to crown, then circled the head and repeated it several times until his toes curled. She tried to take the whole length into her throat and choked.

Rishi: Mmmm... Mommy that feels so good!

He held her head and guided it to move back and forth, her teeth grazed him on his next thrust. The pain mixed in pleasure. He tried to go slow while not forcing himself and grabbed onto her ass to shove the remaining of his cock deep down her throat. After fucking her mouth, he went behind her and held her by the neck, spitting into his free hand and putting his slick fingers into her warm cavern. His fingers circled and brushed her insides. He pushed them in and out a bit, letting her get used to the sensation. He was sliding it slowly up and down while his thumb rubbed her clit. He was doing that slowly, kissing her earlobes, and occasionally giving it a light bite.

She threw her head back when he pinched the engorged clit before burying two fingers up to the knuckles in her pussy. His tongue twirled around her earlobe. She moaned louder; he grabbed her tits as he continued.

Lakshmi: Aah! That's it my lovely child, keep playing with mama's body like that. It's been a long time I experienced anything like this.

Rishi pulled out, spreading her ass to him, and knelt down again, rubbing the head over her swollen pussy a few times before he eased his prick inside. Slowly but with strong thrust he began to stroke her, one arm wrapped tightly around her belly the other using her breasts as a grip. She had her hands pressed against the wall for support, each time he moved, so did the bed, sliding forward with each deep penetration. Soon the room was filled with the creaking of the bed. Lakshmi was screaming at the top of her voice.

Lakshmi: Relax my lovely boy, remember? You promised to be gentle with mommy. Mommy's so delicate, she'll break if you go any faster.

He started to rub her clit, pushing in her wet pussy, holding it there as she pushed it away. Rishi loved the power. His mind went back to when he fucked his grandma and it excited him and his pace picked up speed, going faster and deeper.

Lakshmi bucked hard. "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, I'm coming,"

And then she shook uncontrollably. Rishi pulled her backward, hands clasping her shoulders and fucking her with shorter but much faster strokes, she was so sensitive by now that it didn't take her much time to build up another orgasm. Soon she was rocking back on her knees meeting his rapid thrusts and quivering, she cried out, and when the wave ebbed, Rishi kept thrusting.

It happened 5 -6 times until her legs couldn't keep up and gave in. He pressed into her buttocks, fucking her hard. The last one was the loudest as her body tightened up in an orgasmic release. Her vagina went into a series of pulsations as it milked his throbbing rod, squeezing the semen out as he buried his shaft.

Both fell down exhausted, breathing heavily and drenched in their own juices. Lakshmi looked up at Rishi and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for another passionate kiss.

Lakshmi- Oh boy! There is no way for that to the work of a virgin.

Rishi: I am just lucky to be guided by a hot mommy like you.

His hands on her buttocks fondling her body.

Lakshmi: You know when Swamiji said I need to take your virginity, I didn't think I'd be doing myself a favor. You did things to me that were never done before.

Rishi: Is that so?

Lakshmi: Yeah, for starters my husband never called me mommy and that big fat cock is too much to take even halfway but you would keep pushing inside mommy so deep inside making me scream.

Rishi(shy): Guilty as charged mommy.

Lakshmi: Where did you learn to run that tongue like that? It was something I've never experienced before, for a moment I felt like I would pass out. My husband was a very loving and kind man but you are different and amazing. You're my lovely little boy!