Adventures of Tess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mr Daniels picked up the long pole and took his position, she whimpered in terror.

Mark was about to be impaled.

With a strength Tess didn't know she had; she fought her bindings. Wincing as the rope cut into her twisting wrists.

But her hands were small, and somehow she slipped free.

Then working her arms from behind her. Cursing Mr Daniels for tying her to a walnut tree, as the rough bark cut into her arms and back, she forced the rope over her breasts and head.

Ripping off the gag and dragging in a breath to scream again she suddenly stopped.

That wasn't the way. They would just overpower her again.

Spying a large branch on the ground, Tess hefted it and gritted her teeth.

She had to cut the head off the snake. To save Mark, she must stop Mr Daniels.

Like an Amazon (all naked 5ft 4 of her), Tess, the sturdy branch held high above her head, started forward.

Grunting in shock and despair as she was hauled back against a hard body in clothing rougher than the walnut tree.

The branch ripped from her hand before her mouth was covered, another hand hard around her waist, and a soft Welsh accent, in her ear.

"Quiet, Miss Tess. Quiet now."

A violent trembling started through Tess's body as the stranger knelt, taking her down with him, still holding her tight.

Again the soft voice, "You're safe now, Miss Tess, I've got you."

Tess blinked away tears and gasped at the scene below her.

In the dancing light of the fire, the trees were moving.

Amazed, Tess didn't make a sound as the hand dropped from her mouth. The ground was moving.

She watched, enthralled, as shapes emerged silently from the dark, becoming men.

Now there were some shouts and a scream or two as the group became aware that they were surrounded.

Tess saw Mr Daniels look up in irritation. His mouth falling open in silent shock as he saw the man, glaring eyes in a dark face, stood 5ft away aiming his gun right between his eyes.

A sharp motion and Mr Daniels fell to his knees, almost as if they had given way.

The group was subdued in less than forty seconds.

Tess sagged against the stranger who quickly pushed a canteen into her hands.

"Here, have some water, just sip now."

Tess, holding the canteen in two hands, blinked as she looked up into her saviours face. She could see now that he, like the men below, was painted. Black and green streaks made his features hard to read, only his eyes were clear.

"Who are you?" she whispered.

His teeth flashed now, as he smiled, "You can call me Robin, Miss Tess."

He motioned at the canteen, "A little more water now," he instructed gently as he put his gun to one side, away from Tess's reach, and shrugged out of his jacket.

Tess stared at him sipping, and then returned his smile as he wrapped his jacket around her. Taking back the canteen, Robin fed her arms into the sleeves and then quickly buttoned her up. Before pulling his belt back on, fixing the canteen in place, picking up his weapon and pulling Tess to her feet.

Robin was tall and the jacket covered her to her knees.

"Thank you so much, Robin," she managed, the tears starting again.

"I don't hardly think you needed me," Robin said, indicating the branch and making Tess laugh through her tears.

Then he sobered, "Come on, let's go down. You've scraped your back a little on that tree, we've got a medic who can clean you up."

"Oh God," Tess exclaimed, as her wits returned, "Mark!"

Robin supported her, "Let's go see," he repeated.

-X

Mark was still sprawled on the table. His arms bound behind his back.

Tess was shocked to see he was hard, his cock throbbing, and he was writhing. Panting and moaning, and not due to pain.

The pole was buried between his legs.

Tess made to rush forward but a shape detached itself from the group around Mark and strode purposefully towards her.

She shrank back against Robin, recognizing the man who had threatened Mr Daniels.

Then the featureless man spoke. Spoke in a voice she knew as he reached for her, "Tess, are you hurt?"

"Simon!" she cried as he gathered her close.

He pressed his lips to the top of her head before pulling her back and looking into her eyes.

"Are you hurt? Is she hurt?" he then demanded of Robin.

"Some scrapes and bruises, a little shocky, nothing serious, Sir."

"I'm fine," Tess told him.

He looked at her intently, "Tess, we need to know. Do you know how long that pole is? These guys are all off their heads and Daniels isn't talking."

Tess pushed around him, and half staggered the few yards to see clearly.

Mark was impaled on the spit. He was fretting and moaning. His eyes staring at something only he could see, a look of bliss on his face.

Another solider, was holding him as quietly as he could, speaking to him calmly, "Just hold still, Laddie. Just take it easy."

"Oh God!" Tess sobbed, grateful as Robin's arms came around her again.

"Tess," Simon insisted, "did anyone mention the pole, how long it is? We don't know how deep it is."

Tess took a deep breath, looking at Simon and another man who had come to listen.

"Yes, they were complaining he was too tall, over 6ft. Mr Daniels said it would be fine as they had eight and a half feet of pole."

"You're sure," the second man asked.

Tess nodded, "Yes."

Simon let out a hard breath in relief, "We measured the pole, Doc. That's just under nine inches."

The second man, Doc, nodded, "He's a tall chap. Nine inches, that can come straight out. Not comfortable but it's unlikely to have done any damage."

One of the younger soldiers was frowning at Mark's restless movements, "Why is he doing that?"

The Scotsman who was trying to keep Mark calm, chuckled gently, "If you don't know the reason for that I'll have to take you to see Molly on Mill Street," he said.

There was some knowing laughter, but the man called Doc walked forward with a more serious expression, "It's stimulating his prostate, Private, with whatever drugs he's ingested, it's overwhelming him."

The young solider didn't look convinced but assisted in holding Mark still (and held his silence), as Simon and Doc gently pulled the pole free.

Despite being held down, Mark's body arched, he cried out, and came hard. Covering his stomach and chest in his own cum.

"Oh, Goodness," Tess whispered, shocked.

Robin rubbed her arm gently, "Don't worry, Miss Tess, he's not himself, we all understand that."

Doc, who Tess had realized was the medic, quickly examined Mark, who was now whimpering, "I don't think he's injured. He's losing consciousness though, falling into some sort of trance like those three."

Tess followed the direction of his arm and saw three of the group on the ground. They were curled into themselves. Crying and shaking.

Others were laying on their backs, starting at the sky, seeming uncaring of their surroundings.

Only Mr Daniels was alert and composed. Watching them with a look of fear and fury on his face.

An older solider walked over to Simon.

"That man, Daniels," he said quietly, "I know him, Captain. I've crossed paths with him before."

"When?" Simon asked, in a low voice.

"Malaya," the man said darkly.

Simon glanced at Tess, who had quickly looked away, and shook his head, muttering "Tomorrow," the man retreated back to keep watch over the group.

Tess had learnt her lesson when it came to asking Simon too many questions. So pretending she hadn't heard, she moved forward to help Doc clean Mark up a little and cover him with a blanket.

"I think this is going to get worse before it gets better," Doc said when Simon approached, "I think the whiskey was laced with some sort of hallucinogen. Probably illegal."

"Are you telling me he's tripping?" Simon asked.

Doc nodded.

"Sir," Robin said, looking at Simon, "there's a hunters cabin, more like a lodge about a quarter mile away. We can get him undercover. Keep him safe. There's transport coming for the others."

They quickly planned and Tess, supported by Simon, followed Robin and Doc as they made their way to the cabin. Mark was slung over Robin's shoulder, he was certainly a fit young man, and they arrived quickly.

"You okay?" Simon asked as they entered the cabin, "feet okay?"

Tess wiggled her bare feet, "Yes, the ground is soft."

In only a few minutes the fireplace was lit, more for comfort and light than heat, and Robin was pushing hot tea into her hands.

Mark had been placed on the floor, his hands still secured behind him, as he was intermittently swearing and struggling, before falling quiet and lax again.

Simon sat next to Tess on the couch, his own tea in his hands. They had some privacy as Doc and Robin were heating up some rations in the small kitchen.

Despite the situation, and her concern for Mark, Tess was intrigued to know if they would taste as bad as she had always suspected.

Simon looked at her, "Are you feeling well? It's not like you not to pester me with questions!"

She smiled slightly, "I learned my lesson on the Cumacksee," she said.

"I'm sorry, Tess."

She laid a hand on his arm, "You found us."

"It was your scream. We were close but going the wrong way. Your scream led us straight to you," he told her, pressing a kiss to her hair to comfort himself as much as her.

-X

A few hours later Tess lay on the couch, unable to sleep, watching Mark in the flickering firelight.

She had her answer. Army rations were horrible. She had mostly filled up on tea.

Simon was sleeping, behind her on the couch.

He had gone to sleep with his hard-on pressing into her backside, but neither of them had mentioned it with Mark incapacitated.

Mark was quiet now. Breathing steadily and deeply. Doc had insisted on leaving him bound in case he become agitated, but so far he had only slept.

Simon had insisted on Doc taking the bed upstairs in the very posh hunting lodge, which they now knew belonged to Mr Daniels. They were on his land.

Robin was coming back in the morning, when Mark should be well enough to travel. He had left them in the early hours after insisting on cutting his webbed belt for Mark's wrists, as it would cause less damage than the rope.

He would come back with clothes for her and Mark. Tess had been shocked to push her hands into the pockets of his jacket (which she was still wearing) and pull out a hand grenade.

Robin had nipped it out of her fingers with a jaunty, "Oopps, that's a spare," and gone off whistling.

Simon had merely laughed and suggested she keep her hands out of the many pockets on the jacket.

Tess smiled slightly as she gazed at the fire. They were an interesting group of men. The grenade had certainly given her a turn.

Her eyes snapped to Mark as he moaned slightly and started to fret. His lips were moving but she could not make out his words.

Slipping stealthily from the couch, she leaned closer. He was saying her name, over and over, and begging for forgiveness. She could see tears on his face now.

Unable to wake him, Tess curled around his body in the hope that whatever he was dreaming, whatever nightmare he was having, he would realize she was close and take comfort from that.

-X

"Tess. Tess, wake up."

Tess moaned and snuggled closer to Mark.

"Tess. Baby, wake up."

Suddenly alert Tess pushed herself up and looked down at Mark. He gave her a half power smile closely followed by a wince.

"Tess, can you untie me? My arms are going numb," he pleaded.

It was barely light outside and she was chilled with the dawn but looking into Mark's eyes she could see that he was sober now. Tired and concerned, a little sheepish, but sober.

She nodded and he rolled slightly, encouraging her as she struggled with the tie, and rubbing his wrists when he was freed.

"Ah, thanks, Tess."

"Are you okay?" Tess started to cry softly when Mark smiled and pulled her into his arms.

"I'm fine, just a little woozy."

"They drugged the whiskey."

"Yea, the hangover from hell already made that clear," Mark tried a joke.

"I'll ask Doc if you can have some painkillers," Tess said and tried to rise.

Mark pulled her back, "I don't want painkillers."

"But!"

"I just want you," he said and gripping her hair pulled her in for a kiss.

"Just you," he repeated and moved her over his body.

Tess sank down. Sighing as she impaled herself on him. Then leaning down to smother his chest, neck, and face with kisses, even as her tears still fell.

They moved together with lazy familiarity, gasps and groans getting louder, until they both came, Tess crying out.

This was closely followed by Simon's disgusted, "Bloody Hell! Seriously?"

They both turned and laughed at the disgruntled look on his face before he pulled a cushion over it.

Tess grinned, and standing tugged the cushion aside to give Simon a quick kiss, before replacing it.

"I'll make the tea," she said, ruffling Mark's hair before heading to the kitchen.

Robin was tapping on the door before the kettle had finished boiling, so after handing mugs out, Tess took the offered clothes and gladly ran to the bathroom that Doc had just vacated to wash and change.

The four men were talking quietly when she tip-toed down the stairs, wondering why they were being so hush-hush.

"I've never heard of the twenty-second," the rest of Mark's sentence was too mumbled. Tess crept closer.

"That's the way we like it," was Robin's reply, before he added, "everything fit Miss Tess?"

"How did you know I was there?" Tess demanded, scowling at Robin. He just laughed in response.

Mark was still quite groggy, so Doc went with him to help him get cleaned up, dressed, and check him over.

Robin was poking about the lodge, looking in cupboards and reading through paperwork.

Tess wandered out to where Simon stood on the porch, watching the sun burn through the mist.

"What?" he asked amused, after Tess had silently studied him for a few moments.

"That man last night, he called you, Captain, and it seemed like he knew you?"

Simon nodded, "We've worked together before, briefly."

He turned, taking her hands in his, "Tess, I can't tell you. It's not for lack of trust, I just can't."

"But you can tell Mark?" Tess pouted.

Simon gave her a quick kiss, and nipped her bottom lip, "I haven't told Mark anything. He was talking to Robin this morning and Robin said more than he should."

Tess glared at him for a moment, but his eyes were earnest and faintly frustrated.

"All right," she relented, "I'll leave you alone, and Robin." She paused, considering, "Is Robin his real name?"

Simon shrugged and his eyes moved to someone behind her. Robin had somehow approached without her hearing him.

She jumped slightly and cursed, making Robin grin.

"It's what the chaps call me," he admitted, "like a nickname. They said that like a robin I never stop chattering!"

-X

It took four hours to clear the forest and then get back in London.

Mark gave up after the first twenty minutes and spent the rest of the trip on the floor of the Land Rover with his head in Tess's lap.

A noisier, rattlier, more uncomfortable vehicle he had never experienced.

When Mark dragged himself out of bed, where he had collapsed after being dropped home, he realized he had been sleeping all day, it was gone 8pm, and he was starving.

"I might feel almost human if I get some food in me," he moaned, scrapping his hands over his face and stubble.

He lowered his hands and looked up to see Simon and Tess grinning at him.

"Sorry, Simon, I didn't know you were here. What news?"

"Just got here," Simon confirmed as Tess muttered 'soup keeping warm' and went to the kitchen, "I was just about to tell Tess."

They moved to the kitchen counter, Mark perching slightly gingerly on his stool, as Tess handed him some water and turned to the soup.

Simon looked at Mark with some sympathy, "It looks like the whisky was dosed with a combination of LSD and some sort of unknown mushroom," he said.

"A pretty unstable combination so Daniels is looking at charges of endangerment."

"Jesus," Mark complained as he started on the soup and watched Tess start making them all sandwiches. Happy that his stomach appeared willing to accept the food.

"Do you remember much?" Simon wondered.

Mark shrugged, "Vaguely some nightmares, without any real detail." He looked a little embarrassed, "The clearest thing was leaving my body and just floating. Higher and higher. I thought I was going to land on the moon!"

"I never knew you had such an expansive imagination," Tess teased, and made Mark laugh.

"We probably wouldn't make the intent to harm stick, as technically you two volunteered to be there, and there's no point dragging you into court, so we won't pursue that, but Robin found some paperwork at the lodge regarding an apartment here in London. Guess what we found?" Simon teased.

"Don't push me, Hinder," Mark warned, "I'm a man on the edge."

Simon grinned, deliberately took a bite of the sandwich Tess passed him and chewed slowly. His eyes dancing as Mark glared.

Finally he swallowed, "The missing butcher!"

Tess almost dropped the sandwich she was passing to Mark, "What? Oh goodness, was he dead?"

Simon chuckled and shook his head, "Alive, well, and trussed up like a turkey. So we added false imprisonment."

"Will he go to prison?" Tess asked.

"Oh, he's going down," Simon confirmed in a satisfied tone, "our not so little Robin also found some account books. It seems that Mr Daniels has been falsifying his taxes. He'll be out of action for quite some time."

Mark nodded as he ate, "Good," was all he said.

Simon, suddenly losing his appetite, pushed the remainder of his sandwich aside.

"I'm so terribly sorry about what happened."

"Nothing happened," Mark interrupted.

"What nearly happened," Simon clarified, "I put you in danger, with sloppy planning and carelessness."

He looked so miserable; Tess moved around to hug him from behind.

"Simon, you didn't mean for any of it. You weren't careless with us; you're being too hard on yourselves."

He turned and cupped her cheek, his thumb softly brushing over the faint bruise where Daniels had backhanded her.

"I'm sorry," he repeated.

Mark, with distinct lack of subtlety, pulled Simon's half sandwich over and tucked in, "Alright then," he said, "make it up to me?"

"Mark!" Tess scolded.

"Anything," Simon agreed.

"I'm exhausted," Mark admitted, "Just eating your sandwich is taking all of my energy."

He grinned as Simon snorted out a laugh.

"But this one," Mark continued, "she needs attention. After a night and day like this she needs handling. Otherwise she'll start to get anxious and upset. Weepy," he added with fake disgust.

"I'm fine," Tess insisted. Blinking rapidly as Mark's badly hidden concern moved her.

"What do you need me to do?" Simon asked, starting to warm up to the game.

"Make her cum," Mark said bluntly.

Tess lowered her eyes and blushed, already falling into submission.

"How?" Simon asked.

A wicked smile spread across Mark's face, "Well, I've just eaten your sandwich. I would guess you are still hungry!"

Tess gasped in shock, but she was already trembling with anticipation.

Mark eased from the stool, took her hand, and pulled her over to the couch.

"Remove your clothes, darling," he instructed.

Both men watched, their eyes darkening with arousal as Tess stripped for them.

Becoming more excited, she touched herself as she did so, and enjoyed their warning growls.

Once she was naked, Mark pulled her onto his lap. Her back to his chest, his two-day beard scratching her neck and shoulder.

"Spread your legs," he demanded.

Taking a deep breath, Tess let her legs fall open.

Simon fell to his knees and pushed her even wider. Starting to kiss her inner thighs, licking her so, so close and blowing on her wetness, until Tess was begging for his tongue.