Adventures of Tess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark pulled her head back and kissed her as Simon's tongue slid through her folds, and she screamed as she came over his face. Sobbing and panting her release as Mark kissed her relentlessly.

By the time Simon raised his head, Tess was weak and shaking.

She groaned when Mark said, "Now me," but managed to struggle around on her knees and take him in her mouth.

By the time she had also satisfied Simon, all three of them were exhausted.

Tess and Mark helped each other to bed, leaving Simon curled on the couch and too tired to worry or even think about their experience they were soon asleep.

-X

A couple of months later, after spending a few days climbing in Snowdonia. Tess and Mark drove back across the border and shortly afterwards into the small city of Hereford.

Easily finding a parking space on Mill Street, they were greeted with enthusiasm by Molly who offered tea, cake, and conversation.

The house was pretty, and clean. The girls came and giggled over Mark but were clearly well taken care of and answered questions happily and openly. Molly taking no offense.

However, it was Molly that Tess had written to. Molly that they had come to see, and after tea they retired upstairs to Molly's private rooms.

There on a quiet afternoon, with a fire warming the room and the generous and experienced Madam instructing her.

Mark's deep gasps and cries escaping the room, and the girls listening and giggling on the staircase.

Tess, with care and bright-eyed delight, was taught how to make her husband fall apart under her clever hands.

Tess will return.