Adventures of the Lawnboy Ch. 04

Story Info
The Real Adventure Begins.
9.5k words
4.5
2.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday Morning, no school, that by itself felt great, but I was also able to start lawns first thing in the morning. I was looking forward to getting started on my yardwork. Then in the afternoon I had the new job with Mr. Jakobi to learn about and I had no idea what that was going to be. After Mrs. Wilson's story this new opportunity could be almost anything.

When I got to Mrs. Zander's house, the garage door was open. I checked my equipment so I would be ready to start and then I opened the door to the family room. The family room had a full set of sliding glass doors so you could fully enjoy the view of the back yard. There was a large above ground pool with a deck on one side to allow access. Mrs. Zander had asked me many times to bring a swimsuit and go swimming. It had never occurred to me that she just wanted to see me in less clothes, but now I was beginning to wonder. Maybe Mrs. Wilson wasn't the only one who wanted more from me than yardwork.

The family room opened on to the kitchen. The kitchen had a U shape, the far wall was the cooking equipment and refrigerator. This wrapped around to the sink and there were cabinets on both of those sides. The counter between the kitchen and family room was open and probably designed mostly for serving. Mrs. Zander was at the sink working. She was wearing a white bikini. She was always wearing this in the summer. It wasn't revealing or anything, but I always found it very appealing.

As I entered she turned and saw me. "Greg, I am so glad to see you so early in the morning. We never have a chance to chat during school time, because it's just so busy that late in the day. So tell me how are things going for you? You graduated? Are you planning to go to college in the fall?"

"Everything is going great. Yes, I have graduated. I guess I'll be doing community college in the fall, because I don't have the money for a more expensive school."

"I'm sorry you don't have the money, but I'm glad you'll be around to keep up with your work here. I really love having you around for the yard, but you have helped out with so many other things around the house, it's just been great."

"I was wondering, do you have a girlfriend?" She continued with a gleam in her eye.

"Well sorta, I guess."

"Well, have you kissed?"

"Yeah,"

"You don't sound too excited, wasn't it good?"

"Yeah, it was good... I just... it was just not that much. And I don't think I'm very good at it."

"You could...ah... kiss me and... and I don't know maybe I could give you some pointers."

"Really?"

"Sure, it's just a kiss."

I walked over to her by the corner of the counter. As I stood in front of her, she looked at me, "are you shy?"

"A little bit."

She put her hands on my face and pulled me in just a little bit. Touching my face like that felt so great I could feel myself melting almost. She started to kiss me, I hesitated not wanting to appear as eager as I was feeling. "Stick out your tongue." I did and she started a slow dance with it. This was actually better than it had been with either Mrs. Wilson or Katie. Mrs. Wilson was always so wet and a bit aggressive. Katie and I had been much slower and a little bit hesitant. I really did like kissing Katie a lot. That always just felt right. Kissing Mrs. Zander felt wrong, deliciously wrong and I couldn't get enough. I noticed her fragrance, it was like a floral bouquet and I loved flowers, which is what I loved about doing yardwork. As I inhaled her intoxicating scent, it led me to kissing across her cheek and down her neck. Right between her neck and her shoulder I found the most powerful smell and I kissed it passionately.

She reached for my hand and brought it to her breast. "That was good, you have the idea. Have you touched your girlfriend's breasts?"

"Yeah and I apologized, right away." OK, so a little bit of a lie. But again I did not want to look to eager.

"Feels good doesn't it?" She pulled the top covering one beautiful breast down exposing it to me. "Go ahead and touch it some more."

I reached up to it and put my hand on it. I couldn't resist as I put my thumb and finger on her nipple and gave a little squeeze. She moaned a beautiful mewing sound. "I'm sorry did I hurt you?"

"No, that feels good. I like that." She pushed me away a little and pulled herself up on the corner of the counter with her legs spread out on each countertop. "How about here? Have you kissed your girlfriend here?" She pulled her bikini bottom to the side. I was greeted with a beautiful view of her full hairless pussy lips. I licked my own lips. "I guess you like what you see."

"Yes Ma'am, it's absolutely beautiful."

"Go ahead and have a taste. I can see my kids through the kitchen window are busy playing outside so we're safe for the moment."

I bent down and started licking up her lips on each side. I spent a little time at that before working my tongue inside her lips.

"Oh, you are good. Either you have actually done this before or you are just a natural at this."

"I hope I am just a natural because I sure do like it and you taste like nectar." With that I felt her wetness increase a little bit and licked up more enthusiastically.

"I told my kids not to come in until you were finished with your special project. I really want to do more with you. Let's move to the other counter where I can keep an eye out a little better."

We moved to the open counter where we had a clear view of the outside. The kids were chasing around a soccer ball out in the yard. I was noticing how long the grass was and I was thinking they'll be having more fun after I get the grass cut. My ADHD kicked in and I wasn't concentrating on what was really important. But Mrs. Zander fixed that at the other counter.

When we were at the other counter, she spun around and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down quickly without any hesitation. She pulled my cock right out and straight into her mouth, mumbling "watch the kids." Oh, what a feeling as she inhaled my cock. I felt myself throbbing in her mouth and I thought this feels so good I'm not going to last long. She didn't keep going though.

She stood up and spun around again and leaned over the counter. She slid her bikini bottoms down enough for access. "Have you ever had your cock in your girlfriend's pussy?"

"No," not really, not a lie since I hadn't had Katie yet.

"Oh good, a virgin."

Who am I to disagree, besides it was looking like a real treat? I must have stared a little too long because..."shove it in!"... Followed very quickly. I obliged and was soon deep inside. "Ahhnhn! Pull my nipples!" Again I reached around to her still uncovered tits and pulled on her nipples. "Ahhnhn!" I stopped. "Don't stop! I love to have them pulled. I get a thrill right down to my core."

"OK...I'm sorry...I thought I was hurting you."

"Yes, but it is one pain I love." I was deep inside and pumping and pulling on her nipples and I was getting turned on by it more than I could imagine. The idea that I was causing pain and she was loving it was a turn on that I had never imagined. I could feel my own excitement building. But I knew being a good boy and providing the good service I wanted to provide meant holding out as long as I could.

"YES!" she screamed as quietly as she could. That was my cue I released, not knowing whether I should fill her or not. I was always able to be quiet but not without a little groan.

She pulled away. She looked outside. "Oh good they're still playing." She covered up pulling up her bottoms up as a glob of my cum hit the bottom of her bikini. She covered her tits and as she did I noticed her nipples looking angry and red. She rubbed her mound covered by her bikini bottoms. "I love the feeling of cum on my pussy and your cum is turning me on."

She dropped to her knees quickly and with quick licks cleaned my cock and then, "pull up your pants it's time for the kids to come in so you can get the lawn done. Go out and tell them they can come in."

When I went out they came running up to me. I was feeling guilty after my fun with their mother. The older one said, "Hey Greg Momma said she had a project for you and we should stay out of your way until it was done. So, didja finish your project?"

"Ah...yay, I'm all done. Now I need to get the yard taken care of."

"Thanks, it's so much better to play outside after you have the grass cut."

Pretty soon I was outside cutting the grass and thinking what I wonderful life I had. I didn't just cut the grass. I went around the yard and pruned, I also cut flowers which helped encourage new growth. I took those inside and laid them on the counter where I had completed my *project*. I found my envelope with my name on it and put in my pocket. When I got back outside I ran a quick skim across the pool. Looking back I surveyed my work, deciding it was satisfactory I headed off to the Jakobi Company.

It was a long ride into the town and to the address that I had been given. I was getting hungry. I had my lunch in my pack and I was trying to decide when I should eat it. Getting there was a bit of a workout and when I arrived I couldn't figure out what to do with my bike. I finally decided to look for a place in the back of the building. The overhead door was open and there was a man working with the inventory.

"Hey, I'm supposed to meet with Mr. Jakobi about a job."

He looked at me and I think he was laughing to himself. "You can leave your bike here it'll be safe. I'll show you where to go."

He led me through the building to a receptionist. She looked at me and it seemed like she was snickering at me, also. "I take it you're here for a job interview?"

"Yes Ma'am. I guess."

"You don't know?"

"Well, I thought it was already decided."

"Right, follow me."

She led me to an office. There was a woman behind the desk. I could only see that she was wearing what looked from the top like a business suit. She wasn't wearing a man's tie it was more of a woman's style. She looked me up and down, shaking her head. The receptionist had gone out.

"Is that the way you dress for an interview?"

I was still wearing my jeans and work shirt. "I wasn't told what to wear."

"Do you always do what you're told?"

"Ah ...Well I try."

"So are you a good boy?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"So, if I tell you to take off your clothes, you will?"

I stood there, I was feeling confused. I wasn't expecting this, but I said, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Perfect," she continued to look at me. I was trying to decide if this was a signal for me to take off my clothes. "OK, I have a lot of paperwork for you to fill out." She handed me a clipboard with a stack of papers on it. I hate paperwork, my failing in school. I know I am good at things but definitely not paperwork. Still, a good boy does the best he can anyway.

After a great struggle, I worked my way through it all. When I finished I went to the receptionist and handed it to her. I stood there as she read through it all. Finally she said "Driver's license." I handed it to her. She made a copy on some machine she had. She stood up and went over to a place where there was a stack of clothes. She handed me some clothes, I thought this looks like a uniform. "She said, "Try these on." I started to undress, thinking that was my clue to undress. She said, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Trying on these clothes like you said."

"Go to the bathroom, you idiot."

"Umm, I'm sorry...I thought...that...I don't know."

'It's just down the hall."

"OK" I went down the hall to a bathroom and changed into a uniform. It was crisp and clean. The pants were jeans, but they were black and the shirt was blue with the company logo on the left side. Being a uniform kind of guy I felt very comfortabe. I went back to the receptionist, she handed me a key for a locker to put my other clothes in. Then she told me where to find the locker room and where to go after that.

I went down to the locker room and stored my clothes. Then I headed out to the warehouse where I met a man dressed like me, but he looked like an IT guy, a little nerdy. I said, "Hi, my name is Greg."

He said with a smirk, "Hey, my name is Philip. You're the new hire, obviously. Let me show you around."

We walked through the building. He showed me some empty rooms that seemed out of place. There was a classroom that looked like a high school classroom which did not look like the kind you would use for this business. The next room looked like a Doctor's office. We passed a set of floor to ceiling windows with a hand rail running along. Inside there were people doing yoga. You could see in through the window, where the doors to the outside are. Phillip said "it's one way glass, inside it's just a big mirror. The people working out know that though." After that we went down a set of stairs to a basement area. Here the rooms got even more interesting. The first one had what looked like a heavy wooden X. There were chains and ropes hanging from the ceiling. There were dark wood cabinets against one wall. When he opened the door on the other side it was a simple bedroom scene. I'm sure I looked very confused.

"I just thought I'd show you we have some interesting things going on here. But, you won't be involved in anything like that to start with; you'll be visiting our commercial businesses and getting to know what we do to protect our customers. We'll give you maps of the buildings and you can survey camera locations. Getting familiar with those will help you monitor the various buildings. It's actually pretty boring usually there is nothing happening but when something does we need to act. We'll head back to the warehouse now."

When we got back to the warehouse, he headed over to a white van with the logo on the side. He handed me the keys. "You get a van. They know you've been getting around by bike and you won't have time for a slow pace. Plus you signed up to be on call. So, here is a phone. You won't get emergency calls until you're fully trained in the business. Drive carefully and limit your personal phone usage."

I wasn't sure when I had signed up to be on call, but I'll do whatever is needed. I just said, "OK"

"Well, I think that's it for today, I'll see you tomorrow."

I loaded up my bike and left not believing my good fortune. I headed home and the first thing my dad asked was what am I getting paid? I told him I didn't know, probably minimum wage, but it really didn't matter because it looked like a real good learning experience. I didn't tell him much but mostly that it was about cameras and surveillance. He looked skeptical but wished me luck.

Tuesday

The next morning, I was off to do Mrs. Schultz's lawn. She is a dark haired lady about fifty I guess. She's very stern and so is her husband who I've only met a couple of times. They had a nice yard which was fairly easy to maintain. As usual, when I completed my mowing I turned my attention to the flowers, pruning and cutting a nice bouquet. When I finished, I walked in the back door, which I was used to at most of my places, holding my customary bouquet carefully pruned from the yard.

She greeted me and said, "Thanks for the flowers. You're such a good boy. I see you're driving for Jakobi. I assume that means you're eighteen?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"I also assume that means you're providing extra services for your customers."

"Yeh... ah...yes ah Ma'am, what can I do for you?"

"Come into the living room," she led me in and sat down in a chair right on the edge, "crawl under my skirt and satisfy me with your mouth."

I was shocked, but she said I was a good boy and did not want to disappoint. I did as I was asked and found her panties with her black hair sticking out on both sides. She had on black sheer stockings, which made me wonder if her legs were just as hairy. I began to move her panties aside to get to her treasure. She stopped me and said, "No, satisfy me through my panties." I thought how am I going to do this? I began licking her panties, noticing they were already damp and had an interesting musky flavour, maybe pee and something else. Since I wasn't having any luck with that I started biting her panties. That seemed to begin to have an effect. I moved up and down and finally realized where her nub was. Concentrating on that spot I began to have an effect. My mouth began to tire but I didn't dare stop. I kept it up until I could feel her orgasm begin. "That's it, don't stop, yeah ah eeee!" She bucked against my face and then collapsed. I crawled out from underneath, leaned back, kneeling on the floor looking up at her.

"You make a great vibrator. Now, stand up!"

As I stood up she looked at my pants and said, "It looks like someone has gotten hard from servicing me."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Drop your pants!"

I unbuckled my belt, undid my pants and dropped them and my underwear all at once. Dick sprang forward hoping he was going to get some attention from this woman. She looked me over and said, "Start stroking your hard on and close your eyes." I did and I heard some rustling, I was hoping to see more of this woman. "Open your eyes," she was standing before me holding the inside gusset of her panties to my nose. "What do you smell?"

"Pee?"

"Is that all?"

"Ah, you're cum?"

"How about a man's cum?"

"Ah, maybe?"

"Open your mouth!" She shoved them into my mouth and said, "My husband filled my cunt with his cum this morning, so you're right, you're tasting his cum, my cum and maybe I peed in there a little."

"Ahmm ah," I mumbled.

She sat down in the chair and spread her legs still covered by her skirt. "I bet you'd like to see more of me. Well you haven't earned it yet. Now, I want to watch you stroke it off and when you're ready to cum you can take my panties out of your mouth and add you're cum to them."

As she put her hand over her skirt between her legs, I could see as she began to rub herself and with her other hand she rubbed her covered breast. The vision of this and the thought of what was underneath had me stroking frantically. I barely had time to pull the panties from my mouth and catch all of my ejaculate. I shivered with the thrill of what had just happened.

She stood up and reached for her panties. She said, "You are a good boy. Next week, come straight to my bedroom and you will get to see a little bit more. But now I believe you have another job to get to."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I watched as she stuck a finger into my cum in her panties and put it in her mouth. "Oh my, you're cum is absolutely delicious. No wonder you're such a popular lawnboy." Then she stepped into her panties and pulled them on with her skirt hanging over I was disappointed to not see anything.

I headed out to my next job, again I was dumbfounded by the way my life was going. As I left, I also found my envelope. I stuck that in my pocket and headed out to my afternoon job.

The afternoon at Jakobi's was not very exciting. I was given a list of commercial enterprises to survey. I went in to each receptionist and introduced myself. I was encouraged to get to it. As I worked on the list I realized that there were cameras that were very difficult to locate. After I completed several establishments, I headed back to Jakobi's where Phillip set me up in the camera monitor room where I viewed each camera that I had surveyed and noted how effectively the cameras were working. I could see people going about their business oblivious to the cameras. I realized there where locations of certain cameras that I had not found exactly. It was evening when I completed my work. This had been the least exciting thing I had done in the last couple of weeks. However, it had been a learning experience.

That night, I spent time before going to sleep thinking about the cameras and their locations. I promised myself I would be more diligent looking for them. I was usually pretty good at spotting things others did not see.