Adventures of the Lawnboy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mi'lady" Mikey got on the stool and I slid my cock between his legs. It was very wet down there and I could feel his weenis resting on top of my cock. I could feel that I was sticking out past it by at least a little bit. Mi'lady was on it and oh my how wonderful that felt. It was hard to get a good view of what she was doing but I could feel that she was concentrating on Mikey's weenis. Though she had my head in her mouth it felt like she was concentrating her upper lip on stimulating his weenis. That was really working for me. I was trying to push forward with all I could holding Mikey's hips as I did. This really was working for the both of us. Mikey was getting ready for a good orgasm as was I.

"OH...OH...OH!" I exclaimed as I felt my juice rise up in to the head of my cock and come flowing out into her mouth. Mikey was becoming weak in the knees and began to slide down. I held him up as best I could. Looking over at Mi'lady she was smiling with a good mouthful of my juice. Way more than I thought I could for a second time in a day. Mi'lady stood up and kissed Mikey and I knew he was getting a mouthful from her.

I stood back and enjoyed the view of the siblings passionately kissing each other. Mikey said, "Thank you Mi'lady that was wonderful. You're too good to me."

"You're right, I am too good to you. Now down on your knees and spread them." Mikey dropped down and with his knees spread I could see how wet he was. I also dropped down feeling the need to obey even though the command wasn't directed at me.

Looking at me she said, "You are a good boy, but you didn't have to get down. As a matter of fact, you are dismissed. I have work for Mikey and you can go off to your next assignment."

I was staring at her chest. She noticed and said, "Ah yes, you wanted to see my beautiful breasts, didn't you? Well if you're a good boy next week, too, I promise you'll get your wish. Now leave us."

I got dressed and noticed Mikey continued to be in his submissive posture. I headed out and drove off to work. When I got there I learned I had a special assignment. I was to load up the truck and was given an address where I would deliver it. It was a long drive.

When I arrived I was amazed at the size of the place. There was a long circle drive with an elegant entrance at the end. The middle of the circle was a beautiful lawn, the kind I always strived to create. The outside of the circle was surrounded by trees and bushes that were vibrant with colour. My goal was a tangent drive off the circle. This passed another entrance that was covered to allow people to exit their vehicles out of the weather. But I was to continue on to a back area where I would unload at a hidden dock. I was met by a staff member who assisted me. When we finished, he directed me out of a back door.

I was even more awestruck when I was outside. There was a vast expanse of lawn. To my left, I could see a full size pool. There were a few people around it. Out from the pool into the yard was what looked like a volleyball pitch with no one playing on it. The lawn was as beautiful as it was in the front. The whole area was surrounded by a very high fence that insured complete privacy. All around the edge were trees and bushes and flowers. It looked like there was a grove of trees in the far back.

As I was looking around this whole magnificent view. A man walked up to me wearing a flowered short sleeve shirt and cargo pants. "Hello Greg, I am Robert Jacobi. I have been looking forward to meeting you for some time. Let's talk a walk together."

We walked toward the pool and I began to realize that a couple of the woman in lounge chairs did not have tops on. I had a hard time keeping my mouth from hanging open. Mr. Jacobi looked at me and smiled. "I would love for you to be part of my grounds keeping team. But as you can see I needed to be sure, that you were old enough for the...activities...that happen here. I...uh...also wanted to make sure you would be interested in...uh...participating in some of these activities. I have reports from a couple of your customers suggesting you were a good candidate. I also hear what an excellent caretaker you are. I have also heard you are a good boy who will do whatever your customer needs. I would also want you to learn about pool care and setups for other games and parties. So, are you interested?"

"Wow, this sounds like a dream come true. Yes, I'm definitely interested. What about the camera business?"

"I would have you here mostly, but there would be more to learn with the camera business. That would be more...uh...shall we say more adult oriented."

"This sounds fantastic. I'm looking forward to it." I was in heaven with this opportunity. We continued walking around the area. We walked out into the grassy area near the volleyball pitch. I could see how well manicured the pitch was. The sand was absolutely weed free and looked like it had been recently smoothed out. As we walked back towards the pool area I noticed a woman in a sundress reading a book. She looked very familiar.

Mister Jacobi said, "This is my wife Elizabeth."

I said, "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Let's go inside. Elizabeth, I would like Greg to meet betsy and learn a little more of how I expect things to operate."

"Yes Sir, I understand."

I kept thinking that she seems so familiar. When we entered the building we headed for a study. As we entered Elizabeth removed her dress and laid it on a desk. She had nothing on beneath. Then she knelt in front of two chairs and put her hands behind her head. As I realized she was completely unshaved, it hit me this was bitsy who had I met yesterday. This time there were no ears or tail or other accoutrements.

Mister Jacobi indicated we should take seats in front of betsy. "When I married Elizabeth, I was just starting out in business. She gave me a beautiful daughter that I will introduce you to sometime. Well when my business drifted into a more...uh...erotic direction. Elizabeth became betsy. When she is betsy or bitsy who you have also met, she is oblivious to her other personas. She gets lost in her play. Is there something you would like betsy?"

"Master, if it pleases you I would like to fill my mouth with Mister Greg's manhood."

"I think you mean his boyhood." Mister Jacobi said with a chuckle.

"Of course, Master, I just want to please you by tasting him."

I was in shock. I had never had another man watch me have sex. Somehow it seemed very different than any of my other experiences. It wasn't the same as having a woman watch me. "Go ahead Greg, take out your cock and fill her mouth. I promise you she will love it."

Being the good boy I was, I stood up and pulled my cock out and put it up to her lips. She began licking it and sucking in the head occasionally. She worked it all around and slowly working her mouth deeper around it. Her actions were glorious. It was also different from bitsy which was more doglike. This was definitely like a woman's expertise. I forgot that I was being watched. Before long I felt my ejaculation approaching. She must have sensed it also, because she pulled back and sprayed her face with my cum. As it dripped on to her lips, she licked them and I heard her say, "MMMM."

"Well done, let's take a walk and let everybody see that Greg has been initiated."

We walked back out to the pool area. At this point I was not surprised that betsy did not cover up. I noticed that she slid flip flops on as we reached the door. As we walked across the pool area, no one seemed to take much notice. A topless women got off of her lounge chair and said, "Master Robert, betsy looks delicious today, may I kiss her."

"Of course, my dear, I know betsy would appreciate that very much."

I watched as this beautiful young blonde lady began to kiss and lick betsy's face. At first betsy did not respond, but eventually she did. As she responded they became more passionate. She gently pushed betsy down to her breasts and betsy licked and sucked wantonly. She did not use her hands at all, but the blonde lady had her hands all over betsy. She would hold her head and move it wherever she wanted attention. I was mesmerized, but as I looked around for a second, I did not see anyone really paying attention.

Master Robert said, "Greg let's continue our walk. Honey you can have her for a while, but return her without letting her cum."

"Of course, Master, thank you for the privilege."

Master Robert began walking and I couldn't keep my eyes off of the scene. I almost tripped on a lounge chair, but caught myself. We headed back into the house. We went back to the study, Master Robert handed me a paper from his desk. He said, "This is a NDA or NonDisclosure Agreement. It says you will not talk to or discuss these operations or anything you see with anyone outside of these premises. Read it sign it and there is a copy you can keep in a secure location please."

He watched me while I read it and then signed it. He said, "Did you see where all the cameras are in the house and out on the grounds?"

"I saw many obvious cameras and I spotted two or three hidden ones. I didn't realize I was supposed to survey here to."

"Good, but there are twenty seven hidden cameras. However, you haven't been in all the areas where they are. There are seven hidden cameras in the areas you were. I mention this because they are constantly recording and when we get good scenes we sell them. But we do not do that without consent. Everyone here has agreed to this. Some however prefer to review what we publish." He handed me another contract and said. "Review this and decide which options you wish to allow. Of course one option is to leave it up to us. You can take this with you and take your time to decide."

I took the copy and started to look at it. He said, "Take it with you and enjoy your time with Linda Wilson tomorrow. I believe she has a special opportunity that I'm really hoping works out."

"Thanks" I stood up and headed for the door. I was excited to think what tomorrow would bring.