All Comments on 'Adventures on Flight 109'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Great storytelling, well written. Only criticism, red eyes go from LAX to EWR, not the other way..... very small point, otherwise excellent first story.

LostWrenLostWrenover 6 years ago
Good smooth writing

Airplane sex stories never get old if they’re written well. This had a nice smooth pace to it.

I’ll make one little pompous suggestion: Never pass up a good opportunity to inject some erotic dialogue. When she explains that she “really hadn't intended to do this," it’s a perfect place to add something with a little more kink to it, something like, “To be honest, after the plane took off, I wasn’t so scared. I held on to your hand because it felt nice. And the whole time you were sleeping, I…I was staring at you and getting aroused. I even put your hand on my…oh, that was not right. I’m so sorry!”

OK, that might be a bit brazen for nervous young Sam, but, you know, little utterances like that, little confessions, little spoken insights into a character’s sexual behavior, can be very fun. But my ramblings aside, I liked your story and I like your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Annony-

Ann Douglas started on asstr about 25 years ago. This story is one of the original... who knows the routes from the mid '90s?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh wow. Ann Douglas on literotica. What an honour

This one was the oldest on your site. I think I've read it at least three times :) I really like this story.

And what happened to the site, BTW, it seems to have lost all of the stories from 2015 and higher?

Welcome to lit.

May it bring you much enjoyment prosperity and inspiration for writing.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 6 years agoAuthor
From the Author

As it was noted above, I started writing in alt.sex.stories on Usenet and then later on ASSTR many years ago, 1994 to be exact. I originally joined Literotica back in 2004 with the intent of posting my stories here as well, but there was a formatting conflict and I didn't have time to reformat all my work so the idea was abandoned.

With the recent problems with ASSTR, (they are running an old back up right now and hope to be back up fully in September) I decided to give Literotica another try. Much to my delighted surprise, I found that now, due to having redone my own web page a few times over the years, there were now only 6 stories that needed to be reformatted. So I've already uploaded all of my work to Literotica (in draft format) and will submit approximately three stories a day for publication. It should take until the end of the year to get them all done. As new work becomes available, I will upload that as well.

Just keep in mind that you will see older stories first, so the writing might not be as polished. I'll also try and alternate topics as well. I look forward to hearing from many of you about what you liked or disliked about the stories.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 6 years agoAuthor
red eye flight

In 1986, I took a red eye flight from NEW to LAX, which was the inspiration for the setting of the story. So at one time at least, there were red eye flights going east to west. I know my eyes were certainly red cause I fell asleep without removing my contact lenses and back them they definitely weren't made to be slept in.. :)

gotranegotraneover 6 years ago
Encore, Encore!

Although it's been a while, I would love to see a sequel, follow-up, to this HOT story! The only thing that I'd add would be a description of what Barbara is wearing. Hopefully, something short and sexy like Sam was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More..!!

Nice to read about women that actually have pubic hair. A little more detail about their bush would be nice. Keep up the good work and look forward to some "bushy" stories

Graison89Graison89almost 4 years ago

Интересно было ли продолжение данной истории?

black75black75almost 3 years ago

Great story, and love the sequel.

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

A wonderful appetizer!

All the best,

Kathy

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Sweet. Just sweet.

Storm1752Storm175211 months ago

I swear, some people have a hangup about pubic hair! Anyway, nice story which reminds me of what some women have always told me: men have NO IDEA what goes on between girls when there's no boys around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3177 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...