Adventures on Hor Ch. 02: Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had. She had more stamina, endurance. She felt stronger. She moved quicker when she had avoided something falling or moving toward her.

He nodded with a smile. "Yes... yes, indeed. I believe there is a protein in the meat and beans here that seems to react to my body in this way." He held out his arms as if to show his massive chest and shoulders. But she had already noticed many times, especially when sitting behind him with her arms around his body. He had put on 40 or 50 pounds of raw muscle with nearly no body fat. "And, as you say, I can run forever. And you saw how easy it was for you to jump onto my borsin. Where they come from, that is what they are called. Anyway, I think that must have something to do with that." He pointed lazily toward the huge moon now barely visible on the horizon. "Everyone else, those born here, anyway, seem to be immune to the effect. The gravitational difference from our world, I think." Then he smiled broadly, "But you are the scientist, aren't you? I will leave that analysis to you."

"Ai Sar." She smiled back at him.

"Cat... yes, it will be appropriate, I think. In Horean, it means something similar as it does to us. I think you might be like a cat... quick, nimble, strong, and fierce. Not a pet... a predator."

Yes, he had ideas. He never wanted a slave. A slave would be a burden. In the city or village or even in the caravan, a slave can take care of you. But the way he lived... what he did... no, a slave would only have been in the way, a liability. But, Cat... Cat could be different.

"Were you trained? I suppose not if you have been here so short a time."

She looked at him, squeezing her eyebrows together in curiosity. "Trained? Do you mean abused repeated? Then, yes."

He laughed. "Abused? No, no, you can't be abused, Cat. You are a slave and you will always be a slave." She looked aghast with puzzlement. "You have been marked. If you didn't feel it, it must have been done while you were unconscious. Low on your back, just above your pretty ass... a tattoo. You are marked as a slave." She reached around and felt her back. There was nothing to feel. It was just ink in her flesh. "It is why we have to be careful... very careful. You must be an exceptional slave to avoid... well, if you are not, others may see it as a weakness in me and that can lead to challenges to my reputation... and possibly my life. And you would still be a slave... if you lived."

Over the next days, he trained her in the ways of being a slave by the expectation on HOR. She was careful to never speak unless he determined it was safe for them. She found his assessment of the Horean language to be correct. It was easy for her to pick up. She paid close attention to conversations and practiced every chance she had with Goran. She thought his name even if she couldn't utter it. She learned that he had bartered for her by giving his services to the caravan to protect them across the wasteland. Caravans typically gather together in groups of three or four before crossing to reach the cities of interest to them. However, if this caravan were to cross before the others, they would arrive at the market and realize advantage... the advantage of being the only sellers for a time.

It seemed that knowledge somehow preceded them. The knowledge that Goran, the Demon, was overseeing the caravan. Riders would be seen in the distance, but none ventured to challenge.

Those from the caravan found Cat's transformation striking. From a lowly slave with no training and seeming stupid and brainless, she morphed before their eyes on the journey more and more into an owned slave. Goran preached the Horean rules expected of slaves and she realized how a slave could impact her Master's honor as well as her very life:

• Slave Rule One - All Freepersons are to be addressed as either Master or Mistress.

• Slave Rule Two - Serve Every Master or Mistress as if your wellbeing depends on being pleasing... because it does.

• Slave Rule Three - While a Freeperson may not always be right, they are, by definition, never WRONG. Slaves always have the last word in any disagreement... the words "Yes, Master".

• Slave Rule Four - Jealousy and Possessiveness have killed more slaves than disobedience.

• Slave Rule Five - Slaves do not use the first-person pronoun. There is no "I", "me" or "mine" in a slave's vocabulary.

• Slave Rule Six - Perfection of service and submission is the goal; only excellence is tolerated.

• Slave Rule Seven - The collar carries the honor of the owner. The slave's attitude can make it as light as a feather or as heavy as a mountain.

• Slave Rule Eight - Slaves possess nothing not given to them by their owner, including their name. What is given can be taken away.

• Slave Rule Nine - The merest whim of the owner is the highest law. Lawbreakers are punished.

Cat was also instructed in the expected positions of a slave. Two were given as primary for her:

• Presentation: This is the first position a slave is taught. It is the general position of a slave when resting. The slave kneels before the Master or Mistress. The head is held high, but the eyes are downcast. The knees are spread widely so that the inside of the knees is a space as wide as the shoulders. The shoulders themselves are back with the spine straight or slightly arched. The breasts are thrust outward. The hands are placed on the thighs. The hips rest on the feet, which are turned in to take the weight off the arches. If the slave will be getting up and down often, it is permitted to change the position of the feet so that getting up and down can be done gracefully.

• Confined: This position is used when a slave is to be confined for some time while chaining them to a ring or restricted. Slave rings are common on HOR. Most rooms have several. This position is generally like presentation in general form except that the wrists are crossed behind her as if bound. When used for discipline, it is not unusual for the Master or Mistress to leave the slave in this position for quite some time, the slave chains used might be those "of the mind" but a well-trained slave feels as confined as if by iron links.

Goran treated her well, even around others, but her status could not be questioned or challenged. Failure on her part could be seen as weakness from him. Everything he was, how he lived, how he survived was based on the perception of what and who he was. If that should be challenged....

In the week it took to cross the wasteland and separate again from the caravan, Cat improved in every aspect of her new role of Goran's slave. Along with her continuous training in language, history of HOR, description of society (especially the small city they were approaching), and general slave behavior, Goran gave reference to a future that could be different but it all hinged on the perception that would be created in the weeks and months to come. And her role in that perception was to become the ideal personal slave that turned the heads of other owners, Free people in general and created an example and jealousy from other slaves.

Her arrival on HOR had been an intense shock to Cat's core of her being from the start. The forced confinement, abuse, and frequent forced fucking challenged everything she had come to believe about herself: strong-willed, independent, intelligent, and a strong leader. Those first days had beat her down, as was the intention she supposed, to make her compliant for any use of her that might be profitable for someone other than herself. A lowly, common slave to others for the rest of her life? The idea had seemed worse to her than the idea of death on the God-forsaken ground of HOR.

Then Goran came as if as a mirage of dominant independence and self-assurance in a world of subjugation, barbarism, and cruelty. She had marveled at the way his mere arrival had caused a commanding reaction. Merely seeing that gave a rise to her suffering soul. What followed by him taking her from the caravan continued to give her pause in reflection. For the first time since arriving, she felt safe though he had made it clear she was still a slave and the mark on her back guaranteed that would always be true on HOR. He also made it clear that if their future should be bound together depended on the perception of her as a slave and not just a slave but an exceptional slave. What jolted her psyche, though, was how she took to the training he led her through and how she adapted to her role. For a short time with him, she thought what she was doing was playing the role expected of her only to avoid being returned to a slaver, only to survive longer, to buy time for... something. What she quickly came to understand, however, was that something changed within her she could never have accepted or anticipated from her character. Her response to the training and Goran was not out of being forced or fear, role-playing, or any intention of biding her time. Something inside her was responding to the man... the dominance, the strength, and his assurance of a future and that he would protect her in return. What truly rocked her psyche on reflection was that she had submitted without conscious thought.

The training wasn't only about language, rules, positions, history, and society. It was also about a key element of a personal slave... sexuality.

The first night she was with Goran she nervously anticipated that he would take her in the same manner she had been abused since arriving on HOR. He had instructed her to stand before him alongside the fire and he gazed on her body. He instructed her on how to stand before a Freeman, as himself. Her legs were to always be parted to shoulder width, her hands hanging to her sides, her head up but eyes down, and her shoulder back to make her breasts even more prominent. He had smiled and complimented her on her body and quick, ease acting on his instructions. Her breasts, he said, were magnificent. Of all the slaves he had witnessed on HOR, he wasn't sure he had ever seen such a fine body, especially her breasts.

She had been naked since arriving and being naked had ceased to be a concern to her relative to the other concerns she had for her survival. Then, standing before him as directed, hearing his compliments, and seeing his open and intent gaze on her, she felt more exposed than when she was led through the camp of men. With her eyes downcast, she saw how her nipples had reacted, which caused her to realize how her entire body was reacting. She had been fucked and abused repeatedly in the caravan and, yes, she had orgasmed but only as a natural reaction to the fucking, not a psychological, emotional, desire reaction. For the first time since arriving, she felt the desire of anticipation, not dread.

When he announced she would share his hide bedding and blanket, she made the assumption... she was wrong. He held her securely in front of his body, his arm around her. Nothing more happened. His naked chest against her naked back, she felt his breathing slow. She slept soundly and securely for the first time in... in a very long time. Over the next days and nights, it was the same. He instructed her and gazed at her body. In the light of day while in 'presentation' position before him for lessons, she knew she was exposed to him between her thighs. Her concentration became difficult and with that difficulty, she noticed her body was reacting to him, to his presence, to his gaze. Her nipples were hard, her pussy lubricating without being touch. When she rode behind him on the borsin, she pressed her bare breasts into his bareback, breathing deeply to feel her nipples move over his skin. She had to tell herself not to allow her hands to move over his stomach.

The third night with Goran opened her to the new world she was being taken into. By the light of the fire, he had her present herself in the standing position. She was aroused. She knew it and she was certain he could see it in her. Her nipples ached they were so hard. Her pussy leaked her lubrication. She had wondered if he just didn't want her, but she knew by the way he looked at her, gazed upon her that it wasn't he didn't want to. No, he was waiting. It hadn't occurred to her until that moment of standing before him with her body screaming to him to take her that the waiting too may be part of her training. Standing before him with her pussy all but drooling for him to enter her, she perhaps needed to not only know and accept her desires but to also know and accept that her desires were not important. Her Master's desires were. The slave rules and history and the submissive positions and accepting her naked exhibition through the positions and daily activity all became a building aphrodisiac in her mind that signaled her body.

Goran was leaning against one of the packs when he motioned to her to come. "Undress me, Cat." It wasn't a question or suggestion or invitation. It was a command. It was a command she immediately responded to. She took the several steps necessary and dropped to the ground at his feet. She removed his boots, then crawled to loosen the belt and the tight, hide pants. When she pulled on the waist, he raised his hips and the pants slid over his hips to expose him. She gasped, her eyes becoming large and her mouth opening without a sound escaping. Finally, words were formed.

"Master... you... it... my god!" She looked up into his face. He was smiling sheepishly. His cock was limp but huge.

He chuckled at her reaction. "Whatever it is that affected my body... it affected all of my body, it seems."

She smiled at hearing the words but her gaze was fixed on his cock. She abruptly recovered and removed his pants, folding them carefully and placing them and his boots on the other pack. She returned and retook the kneeling presentation position with her knees spread as required. She was unconcerned about her exposure, being exposed was now her life, her knees required to be spread to make her pussy visible to him was suddenly exciting. Her hand began reaching for his cock, hesitated in the air between them and she searched his eyes for permission, finding it in a nod of his head.

She lifted his cock, slowly sliding her hand under it, then wiggling on her knees closer to his side for her other hand to join the first holding his cock. She held the member up with her left hand and stroked up the length with her right. It grew quickly showing his desire. She glanced sideways at him as she lowered her head to his lap. She licked the head, kissed it, then licked down the length and back up to the head. She opened her mouth and took the head between her lips, heard him gasp and groan, and sank her mouth over it. She pressed down, sucked up, and repeated it several times. His cock grew by the moment with her sucking and stroking. She noisily slurped the head of his cock as she pulled off it and look down. With both of her hands holding his cock, there were still several inches not covered and her hands no longer entirely encircled it.

Goran touched Cat's chin and raised it to look into her face. "Are you prepared to please you Master, slave?"

Her smile was lost in the lust infused on her face. "Ai Sar!" She continued stroking his cock with both hands, marveling at the size of it. "How will you take me, Master?"

"I give you permission to choose."

She didn't hesitate. She swung her leg over his body and straddled his hips. She leaned forward, rubbing her breasts and nipples into his hard chest as she brought her mouth to his hungrily. They devour each other's mouths and lips in passion. At the same time, Cat moved her drooling pussy over his hard, long, thick, throbbing cock. He gasped into her mouth as her pussy moved over him up and down, back and forth. In need, he reached around her and raised his cock when she was at the top. She gasped as the head penetrated her hole. She cried out in joy as she pushed back on it, taking more and more into her body. His cock stretched her and filled her as she had never experienced in her life... on Earth or HOR.

She looked between their bodies, saw the disparity of her large, supple, hanging breasts swaying and his expansive, hard, chiseled chest and stomach. She also saw, despite the feeling otherwise, she only had half his cock inside her. It had to be over ten inches long and two inches thick. She looked up. His eyes were glazed in lust as she knew hers must be reflecting to him. He was allowing her complete control of this first joining of their bodies. She wondered if he had been this patient, this considerate of all the slaves he had fucked on HOR. She felt she was different with him...

She sat upright, her pussy still almost half a foot above his body. She arched her back as she settled another several inch down his cock. She had glimpsed porn videos on Earth in the privacy of her room. She had seen cocks like this... dildos like this... and wondered what it might feel like. Now she was finding out. His cock head bumped into the top of her pussy. Crazed with lust, she had to have it all, she had to please him... him... Goran... Master. OH, GOD! What was this she was feeling, consuming her with desire and not just lusting desire of his cock but also submissive desire, a desire to be his and to be his completely? Had this submissive woman always existed within her but contained by her strong resolve and determination, had it been dormant but fertile waiting for the one man who could bring it out?

She moved her hips over him. His cock shifted inside the tight sleeve of her pussy as she pressed down. Her shifting allowed another inch, then another and another until her hips were on his hips. She cried out into the night blackness. It was a black night, the moons on the other side of the planet. The fire ebbing down to glowing coals and otherwise only a gazillion stars in the night sky. But her body felt like it glowed as an orgasm of shocking intensity began to consume her.

When her shaking, twitching, spasming body slowed, she was held upright by his hands on her breasts. She found her own hands entwined in her long hair, still alternately pulling and squeezing her head in response to the intensity of her body's release. It had felt as if her body should have exploded, ripped apart at seams that didn't exist. But she was still astride his body, his cock completely embedded inside her pulsing, quivering pussy. He was like a marble column inside her. He had not climaxed but she had exploded around him.

She leaned over him, searching his eyes and face in the flickering light of the dying fire. It rushed up through her, again. This feeling of complete submission to this man, this feeling of wanting... no, needing to please him, needing to be his. Did her orgasm before his displease him? She would never have worried about that before. She had always been a determined, strong woman in a man's world and never concerned herself with the feelings of men above her own. Now, though, with him... Goran... yes, Master. 'Ai Sar', she said in her head.

"I am sorry, Master."

He moved a hand from one breast to stroke her cheek. He was gazing into her eyes. No, she thought, he was gazing directly into her heart, her very soul. He smiled. "Why are you sorry, Cat?"

"I should be pleasing you and, instead, my pleasure came first."

Her body continued to move up and down on his cock slowly and smoothly. His hand still on her breast shifted to pinch and twist the nipple. His fingers on her cheek moved to her lips. She opened them and sucked his finger into her mouth. They both sighed. They both felt the rebuilding of intensity in the moment.

"You are correct, slave. There are masters, many of them, who would have you punished for experiencing pleasure before his." He removed his finger from her mouth and lightly held her chin between thumb and forefinger, pulling her forward to his face. They both felt her pussy move up his cock in the process until he kissed her, giving her his tongue and taking hers in return. When the kiss ended, "But, I am not one of them. You must be my slave, Cat. It is the way. But... inside... you are still Catherine James and I am still Andrew Frank and, in another time, and place..."