Adventures on Hor Ch. 02: Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward covering his lips and stopping him. "Ai Sar... but here..." She began fucking on his rigid pole aggressively. She didn't stop or slow until he filled her pussy with his cum and she reveled in another consuming orgasm.

The next morning Goran stirred with a deliciously erotic dream. In the haze of the last remnants of his sleep, he believed it to be a dream revisiting the pleasure he enjoyed with Cat's body the night before. The chill of early morning brushed over his body on a light breeze. He was uncovered, Cat was no longer cuddled in his arm, but he continued to feel a ragingly erotic stirring rising in his body from his loins. Pushing sleep from his mind he realized what it was. His hand moved down his naked body until it encountered her bobbing head consuming his throbbing cock. His mind awake, his senses now aware of what was happening, his body quickly reacted to both physical and mental stimulation and he climaxed powerfully into her mouth.

Cat continued to lick and suck on the head of his cock as one hand holding it as if she feared it may go away. She toyed with it with her lips and tongue and fingers. She did so happily until Goran's hands encouraged her to again lie alongside him, pulling the blanket over them to ward off the morning chill as the warming sun began making its move into the sky.

Goran stroked her back, pressing her nakedness against his, and sighed. "It would appear there is much that has changed for women in the 150 years that separate our times."

Cat snuggled into his side, soaking up the warmth of his body, and savoring the glow of pleasing him. "Very much changed for women, Master. Women gained their independence, the right to vote, to work without a husband's permission, and some sense of equality, though there was still much to be accomplished there."

"Well, you were strong enough to lead men, become educated, even fight in your wars. You were undoubtedly a model of the independent, strong, and intelligent person women could be."

"Yes, I suppose you are right."

He squeezed her against his body. "Yet, here you are."

She turned her head and gazing into his face. He was being gentle. He has come to recognize what her life had been like in 2019 on Earth, the advancements and wonders that existed then compared to his life in 1864. A change from 2019 to 1864 would be a shock. Finding herself on HOR... She then realized he has been sensitive to the shock this must be. But as he said, here she is. There is nothing that can be done about that now. She was here. She was marked. But at least she was with him, someone who was sensitive to what he had also experienced in some ways.

She kissed his chest, then raised to look directly into his eyes. He was watching the move intently. She smiled shyly, then rose to her knees and assumed the presentation position. With her head up, but eyes cast down toward him, her shoulders back thrusting her large breasts toward him, her knees parted to shoulder width, she saw his eyes move from one place to another before resting on her face.

Still smiling, "Ai Sar, here I am."

"And, what are you?"

"I am a content woman," she said.

"And a slave?" he asked.

"Yes, a slave," she said. "Your slave, Master. That is why I am also content. Because I am your slave. We have talked of freedom and liberation sometimes when it is safe for such a thing. And, yet, I feel that somehow, though I am slave, I am the most liberated, the freest of women on HOR, and more liberated than I have ever been, even on Earth. For the first time in my life, I am free to obey, to love, and to please. I don't have the expectations of parents and family, of commanders above me waiting for me to fail, of a society seeking strong females to point to as liberators for all females. I only have the expectations of you, my Master." She looked up into his eyes for him to feel her honesty and openness, "Ai Sar. You make me content in what I am... your slave."